I'm thinking of going vegan. Change my mind

I'm thinking of going vegan. Change my mind.

Attached: MILK-COW.jpg (1000x750, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ayrxDxtOkg&t=6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animals and things made from animals often taste of yum

It’s way too expensive for “vegan” shit. Just go vegetarian if you need a change

That only really applies to fancy pre-made stuff and some faux meats.

I would say try for a month to start and see if you like it. And make sure to get all your vitamins

t. Vegan for six years, then stopped

Cows and sheeps are basically mindless animals who were evolved just right to be eaten.

On the other hand, like horses can be used in our daily life, but you can't ride on a cow or sheep.

They're just made out of food. They fking want to be eaten.

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-111802_VSCO.jpg (606x633, 86K)

Why should anyone change your mind? Just eat what you like. I eat vegetarian because I love animals a lot and I'm just not cool with eating them. But it's not wrong or immoral if someone else chooses to do it because meat is readily available and we've been eating it for a long time. Just do whatever you're comfortable with. With so many types of food people can choose all kinds of diets. So pick one and stfu, faggot

Do it. Don't do it. Just don't tell others what not to eat.

I had to slaughter cows when I was young. They don't want to be eaten

I don't care.

If they didn't want to be eaten they'd stop being so delicious.

Not going too, the human body does not digest lactose almost at all and red meat is terrible for you. I personal still eat chicken and fish, and occasionally dairy products but its in moderation.

I’m not going to. Please be as public as possible with it though when you do. Make threads on it, tell people about it, and devote your life to it so I can laugh.

>They fking want to be eaten.
You're suggesting that ancient farmers specifically selected for the desire to be eaten and reduced capacity to suffer. The idea that they could even measure these metrics is daft.
>but you can't ride on a cow or sheep
The same could apply to cats tbh but people aren't normally on board with that unless they're being edgy.

He’s literally right though. Livestock have been bred to be eaten. Saying otherwise is retarded.

Yes but that has nothing to do with the capacity to suffer. You would need to select for reduced suffering to breed beings that suffer less. You can't measure that, they were bred for submission.

vegans are fags. you don't want to be a fag, do you?

Attached: 1555355420881.jpg (300x200, 9K)

Meat is tasty, animal products like milk and eggs are useful, humans are omnivores (shit ones that can barely eat anything without denaturing it by fire first tho)
Vegan food is nice, but I like meat and stuff, and as a cook, I'll learn to enjoy everything

Well I don’t see any cows complaining. Do you?

Could also be applied to cats or even dogs.

There's nothing wrong with eating cats or dogs.

Tbh, i'm a veterinarian and even i don't care if they suffer. Humans are omnivores which means we're evolved to dygest plants and MEAT. I'm not saying we should eat all the animals by this logic. I'm just saying that we should eat the ones we have bred to eat. End of the discussion.

Like all the other animals we must eat to survive. Though, if you wish to go Vegan, go ahead. Natural selection must do its job.

Rice and beans are expensive? Where the fuck do you live?

As long as they dont suffer (like they do in china), then i dont see the problem.

Edgy

let's just agree to disagree :)

Attached: lEu95nr.jpg (1280x1707, 575K)

They scream when slaughtered faggot so yes.

They also know when they are heading to the slaughterhouse. Ask anyone who has ever worked with livestock.

sage

Do you speak cow?

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=-ayrxDxtOkg&t=6s

no.

Dont be a fucking emotionalfag and eat them

Attached: IMG_5993.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Just eat cattle OP they are vegan and therefore a very healthy source of vegan protein

Supposedly they can smell the blood of livestock further up the line so they know that something is wrong.

go vegan and enjoy your brain damage.
one less idiot in the world imo

>go vegan and enjoy your brain damage.
>one less idiot in the world imo
That doesn't any sense. If I get brain damage I'd just be more of an idiot. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

You do realize you will be eating the stuff that makes our fucking air don't you?