Hey America, how does it feel to know your next president will have a feminine penis?

Hey America, how does it feel to know your next president will have a feminine penis?

Attached: 190415-Allen-Pete-Buttigieg-and-Lori-Lightfoot-tease_qrcjkv.jpg (1566x881, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ayrxDxtOkg&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unamerican.

don't honestly fucking care, bro. Homosexuals phase me none. If it was some cross-dressing, genderfluid, transwhatnot shit, then I'd have a fucking problem.

Feminine penises are prettier than ones that look like Toad from Mario Kart. I'm down.

all gays crossdress

so progressive

Counterexample by Judas Priest.
QED.

>all Yea Forums posters are obtuse

Attached: 1547169410115.jpg (1024x657, 54K)

no, my point was that all gay men dress up in womens clothing for fun sometimes

Lmao wtf is this post

Attached: 441A57D4-F1A3-4688-B1CE-8A6F1201CC83.jpg (772x960, 90K)

I don't care. But then again, I'm not a baby boomer. I have more important shit to worry about like my career, health care, my kids, etc.

>next president
>feminine penis
The last handful have had feminine penises. This would be no different.

/thread

This flaming homo is a politically moderate Democrat, Rhoades scholar, diplomas from Oxford and Harvard. Speaks well, debates well, and as far as representing his constituents goes he has a great track record. He doesn't have any weird second amendment agenda aside from background checks and keeping guns away from mentally Ill people. Pro Choice, pro military and is also a former veteran that served in war. Aside from wanting to do away with the electoral college and loving to suck cock, he looks pretty great. He has my support.

no penis required

Attached: 20170925-ivanka.jpg (2000x1173, 626K)

Aren't baby boomers the only ones who consume hollywood media? I'm pretty sure you're on their side, bud.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-214045.jpg (978x1339, 458K)

I'm pretty sure you're an idiot

bring on your little feminine penis and see how you do against a REAL candidate. Good fucking luck.

Attached: 104703105-GettyImages-825626688-ivanka-trump.jpg (2000x1334, 289K)

it feels like lying, fucking shill

Buttigieg speaks 7 languages. Trump can't even spell his own name or construct a simple sentence.

Least favorite dem candidate
No policy positions what so ever, just a big act of gay bravado

You afraid of maggots, pussy?

I pity you and your feminine penis. You DON"T want to go to war with this one I assure you.

Attached: gettyimages-892901958-1515110740.jpg (3000x2000, 521K)

That's pretty accurate.

You missed the Fox interview?

>Micheal Bay comic book films
>Super Heroes
>Wizard shit
>Japanime remakes
I'm pretty sure millennials are the ghey media-types here.

feminine penis? Get your big pants on 'cos you're gonna fucking need 'em.

Attached: 9421af28e1642c875b61adee6f287c0b.jpg (451x786, 61K)

Is Hillary running again or something?

Weponizes his sexuality by saying when you disagree with him your homophobic. Next sentence talks about how a homo president is just what this country needs. Are you a hero or victim? Cant be both.

Side note. Still hasn't talked about any policies he supports.

I'd fuck her like her daddy does.

Hey shareblue

We elected a retarded capitalist cheeto whoremonger last time, I'm sure a fag will be just fine. Until Donny boy comes out of the closet.

this one has pure ice and steel in her veins like her dad and NONE of his vulnerabilities. I pity the fools who show up when she's ready to make her move.

Attached: eb2b78016150dae54e763edf52171553.jpg (564x741, 72K)

Yikes and retardpilled

nah

hahaha, over there on the floor, you don't sit at this table.

>A fucking white male
>The democratic 2020 nominee
All he has going for him is the LGBTQ identity politics.

And your still wrong fat hairy gays dont thats why theyre called bears

It could be a hamster in charge for all I care, as long as it could do a good job

Wtf are you on about, faggot?

Maybe if you're in the closet

I'm on calling you a retard apparently

Is a feminine penis better or worse than the toadstool we currently have?

Exactly the same.

Depends on how you define a "good job"

wait which one is the bottom?

feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=-ayrxDxtOkg&t=6s

President Hamster would lead us into a eutopia

Donald Trump was born wealthy, doesn't seem to have any limits to what he permits himself to do, and had layers of "fixers" protecting him being held responsible for any actions.
Given those conditions, do you think there were any perversions he didn't partake in?

>President Hamster would lead us into a UTOPIA
Oops. Check my trips

I'm really grateful I wasn't born into the kind of life Trump was. People like that never really understand how the world works

It will never win. There are still too many conservatives. After Trump's 6years maybe we have enough people redpilled to get a strong White Nationalist president.

You are a dipshit. All gun laws are unconstitutional, prochoice is murder, faggots shouldn't be in the military because faggots are mentally unstable, you will never do away with the electoral college. He is a shit storm that will never win.

You think that trump doesn't already have a tiny little man clitty?