To straight male anons, if you were offered $20...

To straight male anons, if you were offered $20,000 to have your anus fucked by a gay man for 10 ninutes and then he cums in your ass, would you take the offer?
>Gay man has average length and girth erect cock
>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Attached: 175953757201.jpg (1013x675, 70K)

Yes, no homo

why do you care, money is money

Easily earned

20k isnt much.

Nah, i'm not gay and 20k is a hilariously low sum for having that memory of being fucked by a man for the rest of your life.

Yes. Easy 20k

I'd do it for 25cents.

yup

20k USD, it pull my cheeks apart and take the cock with a smile, nohomo.

Atleast id get paid, not like when my ex gf left and took half. That was a proper ass fucking, the legal system rode me like a fat nerd riding his waifu pillow

Yes, I'd like some free sex and money.

No. Bump it up to $200,000 and then we'll talk.

Yes, without a second thought. With that money I'd be able to travel and live for at least one year. Those ten minutes are nothing compared to a year of doing what I'd want to do at this time in my life if it were not for my current financial status.

no homo, but yeah. 20k is worth a LOT where i live.

I'd take that deal

If you do it once chances are you'll do it again and again.

Next thing you know you're a trap addicted to meth.

Fucking hell yeah. Twenty THOUSAND dollars! Gauaranteed secret. Ide do it, fuck it.

$20k? If I could get paid $20k to get fucked in the ass and for sure not get STDs or turn the fuck open and it stays a secret then I'll do it multiple times a year and never fucking work again

I'd do it for $20

This

I do it for free now soo sure!

Yes. $20,000 dollars is a decent down payment for a place to live. Hell, I may even enjoy it a little.