How do I stop worrying about death?

How do I stop worrying about death?

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

If you have things to live for, you really don't.
If you don't have things to live for, why worry?

Stop worrying about life.

Solid advice / 10.
I really don't care that things end at some point.

well u dont thats like an instinct that you get when you are alive

That's how I feel. I have moral obligations now, but once those are over then I really don't give two shits what happens after that.

Yeah, but I'm just so scared of not feeling anymore

Try astral projection and eventually you won't worry at all

Attached: 2A28A9E5-DC49-4E62-A717-B21C16FE0AE6.jpg (691x427, 161K)

I understand your trepidation with the prospect of being aware of not being aware of your surroundings, but the way I see it is: you're dead, you don't feel anymore so you don't have to have reservations about missing out.
It's like being born blind, you don't care what things 'look like'.

learn to love the bomb

eveytime you think your gonna die, just accept it then when nothing happens you stop being scared. its kinda blissful. you should kill yourself tho

Just accept Jesus man.

Die.

worry about something else...Jesus helps me

I mow my own lawn, thank you very much.

Find something else to worry about.

Thanks for the suggestions user, I hope I can do it

I would really like to, but it's not that easy to believe in religion and afterlife. I'm struggling with this

nigga i have to live to worry about myself, what else jc

People who love me would be pretty sad if I commit an hero

dude thats is just so scary to even read

"Between Death and Life" by Dolores Cannon

convince yourself of your immortality

Suit yourself comrade.

Give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ. Serve others.

It is just so hard to me to believe in this kind of things... I study physics, so I'm not very inclined to give supernatural explanations to things: deeply, I feel that when you die it's all over. I hope this is not the case, but I struggle to believe it is not like this

Sorry for the feels, I had to talk with someone

acid
DMT

I get it. I had a period of scepticism and even outright rejection. But I found my way, I study the Bible and watch some interesting channels on YouTube. Pray to the Lord and he'll show you the way if you're serious.

i get these phases too, they come and go but it's probably because you're stressing yourself out.

Attached: dessert.jpg (800x1200, 1.25M)

Realize that no one is immune to it. Therefore we're all in this together, like some kind of cult.

Thanks man, I will try and hopefully I will find my way

what frightens me is that i will never find out about secrets of this univerze (who created it, what is purpuose of everything, are there aliens etc.) in this mine version of life, so the complete story will forever be unfinished. well for me at least

I'll pray for you, wish you all the best.