Mom found the poop drawer

>mom found the poop drawer

Attached: 7gev.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

Mom found a new fetish

Uncle found the anal sock

She's making me see a therapist in a week, and clean my room. She keeps checking up on me every 15 minutes to see how I'm doing.

I remember one user got caught with a "pussy binder" filled with tissues used by women.

Mom found the puke humonculus

>>mom found the poop drawer
What obscenities did he draw again?

Attached: 1531461504336.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

I didn't draw anything. I just used the bottom drawer in my dresser as a toilet for a few weeks during a depressive episode. My door was blocked by a mountain of old food boxes and garbage, so I couldn't go out to shit without a lot of effort. Eventually I got tired of having to hoard food in my room and watching it slowly run out only to have to get more so I moved the pile, but I guess I forgot that I was shitting in my dresser.

whats a poop drawer? mind sharing pics?

happens to the best of us

Attached: 1531751877850.jpg (249x243, 7K)

I lost my phone in the mess that I live in and I broke the camera on my computer so that nobody could watch me through it. When I find my phone I'll take some. As for why:

didnt it smell horribly all that time?

Again?

I know this is bait but its fucking hilarious

My whole room smells awful user. I'm pretty sure that the shit drawer was only part of the stench. I wouldn't be surprised if maggots and cockroaches started to use my pile of dirty clothes as a breeding grounds, because that seems like the worst of my room. After a while the smell of shit just blended into the background.

you seriously shit in a drawer in your room cause depressed?
you live at home?
you live on your own?
where is your bathroom?

WHY DID YOU SHIT IN A DRAWER

>I forgot that I was shitting in my dresser.

Attached: 1483876351492.jpg (300x300, 13K)

because the floors covered in clothes and crap

and your mom didnt smell it all that time?

show pics

I shit in a drawer because I couldn't be bothered to get up and get out of my neet nest. There was a pile of garbage blocking my door because my trash can is right next to it and instead of walking the ten steps to throw something in it I just throw it in the general direction. Eventually it piled up and I couldn't move it without twenty minutes of effort. I live with my parents and one brother. My room is downstairs, technically it's the basement.

My parents got tired of me blasting video games and rock music late at night, so they banished me here and took away my old room upstairs and turned that into a storage room. Nobody goes down into my dungeon because other than my room, there's only an old toilet down here outside my room.

see When I find my phone I'll post pics

This is gold

I better not see this on reddit

Attached: sleep_at_desk.jpg (95x95, 3K)