What’s your excuse for being soi

What’s your excuse for being soi.

Attached: 8D77C0AF-8520-4E19-AAAE-153CB852DE2B.jpg (1125x1359, 111K)

I have six etchings literally carved into my back, two along my spine.

lol get the fuck out, 99% of those soibois have garish tattoos

i dont need to pay some degenerate art school drop out $300 to tell people what kind of shit im into

Sheltered child detected

At the age of 15 I took a syringe, filled it with ballpen ink and tattooed myself a penis on my forehand. My parents were very strict and religious. Think of the consequences... Thats why

whats your excuse of having them, soi?
lack of attention?
brainlessly following others thinking it is cool to cover your skin with ink? think about how they will look when you get old...

Attached: C172C728-BB70-48BC-B791-83BE0CD24EB1.png (248x380, 73K)

how are your sick star wars tats brah

maybe you should get a target put on your lower back so people can see what your interests are

It's 2019.
It's not 1990.
The whole LookAtMeI'mSoWannabeDifferentAndEdgy thing came and went as a fad 20-25 years ago.

Only regretful faggots, attention-whores, poseurs, and trailor trash are still even thinking about the Pretend Pirate game.

A tattoo is just self-mutilation and a scream for help these days.
More are getting them lasered off than put on, and the closing of tat shops nationwide with the opening of laser clinics who do 70% of their business in burning off these silly things for retards speaks precisely to how sad you are making this thread.
Grow up, lil guy.

Attached: 1434592216644.jpg (560x560, 330K)

this nothing says "loser" more than a tattoo
enjoy your barrista career and looking embarrassed at the beach in 10 years you beat up piece of shit

It's cheap

you must be a girl or a miserable faggot, real men have tattoos and carry a knife, mate

Attached: 1529824487512.jpg (905x840, 83K)

My permanent markings from burning alive are much cooler than your tattoos faggot.

Tattoos are the epitome of sōy

Attached: soygoy.jpg (2749x2749, 535K)

Lol, tattoes are for insecure people that tries to use their bodies to define themself because mentally they can't

>T. has to justify tattoos because saying 'it was a dumb mistake' is beyond them

Attached: 1542578753293.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Are there still some retards left actually looking to get a tattoo? Seriously?

Attached: Tattoos are for losers.jpg (456x190, 7K)

Attached: 1438623882432.jpg (800x600, 27K)

>tattoos
the single most regrettable thing you can do with your body

>Meh.. 40 year old fag here

I have no tattoos but I have a fuck ton of scars from being a cutter in the early 90s.

At this point in my life I was actually thinking about getting something on my left arm just because the scars at my age are really really off putting to people I meet for the first time / clients. So I always need to wear long sleeves everywhere, and I live where it gets ungoldly hot.

So *if* I did get a project on my left arm it would not be for soi reasons... it would be so I could fucking wear a short sleeve shirt with out giving my life story. But Also - I am fucking 40 now and I am starting to really not give a fuck anymore.. so there is that.

Agreed
Only a complete moron would get a tattoo anymore. Consider just getting a 1980's fannypack first and trying it out. At least then you can take it off and have no regrets.

You're not allowed to not give a fuck yet, you still got 10 years.

>you must be a girl or a miserable faggot
No, actually. I'm 6'4", 245 and a rock. I also an EVP of a climbing nanotech company and having just gotten my taxes done last night, my accountant tells me I grossed just over 600k in 2018. I also get laid any fucking time I want by pretty much any chick I even bother with at the clubs, outside of my regular rotation of booty calls.

Nobody gets tattoos anymore. They were stupid to begin with. Try working on your substance in something that is actually valued in this world--not having some scuzbucket draw colorful pictures on your body that shows you are begging for attention to overcome your glaring inadequacies elsewhere.

Loser.

>I'm a cutter
>Want to further mutilate myself with tattoos

Literally the underlying mental defect in every tattoo-sporting loser on the planet.

Even if everything you wrote is true. You couldn't have sounded more like a 12 year old faggot if you'd actively tried to.

A wise man once said. Tattoos are a permenent reminder of a temporary feeling.

As long as the tattoos mean something to you, there's nothing wrong with having them. Feel free to continue to get upset because someone likes something you don't tho

Attached: You are gay.gif (640x360, 951K)

I was a cutter from the 3rd grade up until middle school. I have over 100 scars on my arm that are over 30 years old now... That part of my life is over, and by the way when I was cutting in the 3rd grade in the late 80s do you think I was doing it for internet soy reasons? Jesus dude.

Getting tattooed is gay. The guy is literally being penetrated by a phallic object, and because it is permanent, he is showing submission.

>i dont need to pay some degenerate art school drop out $300 to tell people what kind of shit im into
nailed it

Attached: 1530493469140.jpg (600x718, 66K)

Feelings are supposed to be from the heart. If you show your feelings to the world as a man you are a big soy faggot.

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

Attached: 1555442279751.png (500x275, 309K)

When I was 15 I thought tats were the coolest thing. Ten years later and I'm so fucking happy I didn't get one. Its dumb and pointless

>2019
>Not having flawless skin that those filthy women wish they could have

Attached: 1553220964707.jpg (540x1936, 199K)

You're both retarded, now shut up

Stay jelly. Sorry reality triggers you.

>you cant be a man unless your tattooed up like a circus freak

Attached: pie.png (264x243, 6K)

Tattoos are for lil fuckbutts

nah i make way less than you but most of that other stuff is true about me too and honestly you sound like a triggered babby: who just drops their basic shit like income, height, weight and ability with girls after one person insults you on Yea Forums lol? damn, grow up man.

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth

This many faggots on the board is truly remarkable.

ITT: people getting but hurt over an image.

When an EVP making 600k says to stay jelly
Okay.jpg

You realize your only argument is "stop liking things I don't like", right?

The majority of the board is under 18 and can’t get them.

just do it

Attached: 25552152_1726447120737229_8918431418471484563_n.jpg (540x668, 25K)