How many angry cats do you think you could take on at once? Assuming you're wearing all denim

How many angry cats do you think you could take on at once? Assuming you're wearing all denim

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWFjGuLVjFc
newgrounds.com/portal/view/304999
youtube.com/watch?v=75DMf-OA1ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd strip naked and let them eat me

I doubt a house cat could tear through human skin like that.

you obviously dont own a cat

[spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler]

I've owned many and I know how hard their bite is.

Assuming they came from all angles and at once, you'd be covered in a matter if seconds and rendered useless pretty quick.

Are we talking house cat? If so, many. I don't think anyone in all of history has been killed by a house cat.

A truly angry cat can easily bite through your skin, especially an adult one, or a really really young one but only because thier teeth are super sharp

One is enough.

Ya, house cats.

They do kill babies by sitting on their face.

Too many variables. Do they come one by one or do they swarm you? Do they come at you without any self regard?

In the case of a swarm and utter urge to kill, I think it might be

People are making it sound like the cats even stand a chance. "You obviously don't own a cat" and "rendered useless pretty quick". Are you guys retarded? You are confusing normal interaction with a cat with a fight to the death. If your intention is to kill the cat then the cat loses as soon as you can lay a hand on it. It may bite you, and it may hurt, but with just a fraction of your body weight you will crush a cat.

Total frenzy. They're working together and are swarming at you with the intent of making you dead.

I bet the number is lower than you think. I bet it is between 9-12. You throw one off and he's back in you in an instant. My cat bit clean through my hand when trying to get him to swallow a pill. They get your eyes and I think it is all over.

Ever tried getting a cat off you thats digged in with all claws? They're on there like super-velcro. Also, A cat? No shit. Countless of them at once is another story. Anything can kill you in great numbers.

Yeah but what happens when 12 of them are in you in an instant? There has to be a number that would be like little asshole piranhas climbing up your body going for your face

If the cat doesn't want to come off either it's nails or your flesh are coming off during removal. Probably a combo of the two.

I haven't given a number. I don't think I could take on more than 4 or 5

Numbers always count. You could be killed by ants if there were enough of them and they were driven to kill you.

>angry cats
They're fucking cats. How many COULDN'T I take? Maybe 100?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=NWFjGuLVjFc

Yeah, but ants have venom.

100 all at once and you couldn't breathe. They have the initiative because who ever in history has been attacked by a mob of cats like the little dinos from Jurassic Park.

At least 30. If I've got a blunt weapon probably more.

No imagine that but 12 of them at rage mose running at you without warning all at once.

But he wasn't trying to kill the cat. That is the difference.

You can take 390 pounds of pissed off feline from all directions 100% for sure? A male mountain lion is 120 lbs.

You can only have so many cats on you at once. 20 maybe? Then the cats that are on you are physically blocking you from the other cats.

And 11 more weren't trying to kill him

Do I get denim gloves and a denim mask?

You'd be gassed out before you killed number 20

Nah just 1980s jeans and jean jacket with some Chuck Taylor's

Average weight of a cat is 10 pounds. Your example cats are obese. Also, a mountain lion is stronger. You seem to be implying that 9 cats are as strong as 1 mountain lion. That would be 9 dead cats.

>throw all my weight into the ground at once; now wearing cat jam
>throw all my weight onto my back
Pain is an illusion anyway, I'll have time to hurt later; cats are dumbasses that can barely figure out the human world.

Now if we were talking actual predatory cats like tigers you'd be on to something. But just regular cats like house cats? Fuck off

They're practically the same thing really.
Lot of small relatively weak things are easier to beat than one large significantly stronger thing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

STOP SPAM THIS DISCORD SERVER
( https:\\discordapp.com\invite\H5YDBuz )
PLEASE DONT SUPPORT THEM

-gmf

Hand on torso, apply pressure, cat severely hurt if not killed. If I am literally covered in cats I could do that 20 times accidentally let alone on purpose. You guys underestimate how easily you can kill a cat. Now if I had to chase the cats down first, that may be a challenge, but not it the cats are coming to me.

I don't have time to bleed.

Attached: C82PhSTUMAAfxJK.jpg (960x636, 101K)

all the people trying to claim they could take on in excess of 20 with their bare hands are moronic

We need an empirical study. Someone find 30 cats and feed them flakka until they crave the faces of humans. Then we lure some average jerk off into a warehouse and unleash demonic feline rage

Cats have teeth and claws with sufficient force and depth to severe tendons and arteries. People are thinking in terms of a cat's normal behavior. Of coarse its no big deal to deal with a single cat and people are responding with just multiples of this typical cat. OP should have posed initial question as how many World War Z style zombie cats, because this is what his later clarifications make them out to be: dedicated to attacking, careless about casualties. This is a very different animal than your basic cat.

>this
Each punch would be either be a killing blow or at least debilitating.
You could just dance around like those hardcore mosh pit guys and take out dozens.

Attached: 1555108012242-b.jpg (715x768, 211K)

>assuming your not useless already

newgrounds.com/portal/view/304999

I had my first cat for 16 years, Maine coon. Had my 2nd cat 1 year now, both great cats. With that experience, I'd say 3.
I'm expecting all cats involved to be maximum pissed, 2 domestic 1 feral (maybe the feral cat got them worked up), so I'm using 1 foot to sweep 2 cats away while I get my hand in their armpits one at a time. I would grab their chubby kitty armpit scruff, and heave them into the wall at maximum yeet. All cats will be docile and ready to relax.

2 max.

Attached: 1554391525453.jpg (640x645, 61K)

If the cat is close enough to bite or scratch me then it is well within my arm/leg range. Average adult humans weight 137 pounds. Are you telling me you think a cat could survive 137+ pounds of force?

Fake and gay, cats are fucking spineless animals

Irrelevant. It takes far more effort to kill a human than a cat. Even if you are scratched and bit the fuck up you are easily clearing double digits in the first minute of the encounter.
Zombie cats imply some supercat strength. Average house cats, with average house cats strength, with the sole desire to consume your flesh would not stand a chance.

/thread

Attached: 1554836680777-b.jpg (1079x1247, 227K)

>you're* assume that next time, nigger

Okay, let me change the question around. How many house cats do you think a mountain lion could kill? On multiple occasions men have killed large cats with their bare hands including mountain lions and leopards. And you guys think some house cats would be a problem?

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-03o

Attached: file 2.jpg (1383x980, 287K)

Hmm I think a human would be able to take on more house cats than a mountain lion. Maybe 15 or 20 at once would overwhelm it.
It would have better odds backed into a corner, but taking cats from all sides may prove to be a challenge. Several latched onto each limb would probably debilitate it fairly quickly.

Can I nail them with an A-10 squadron dropping napalm?

This'll take out some annoying fuckin' cats too.
youtube.com/watch?v=75DMf-OA1ko

Nothing a flame thrower couldn't fix up.

Attached: m2-flamethrower_2.jpg (800x522, 83K)

derp