What reason is there to live /b?

what reason is there to live /b?

Attached: 22-223271_pepe-rare-pepe-meme-memes-sad-frog-high.jpg (820x417, 110K)

to get dubs

You have to find your own reason.

There is none. You are forced into this life, and there is no way out. Suicide isn’t an option, because once you die or commit suicide, you end up in another reality, as if you are waking up from a coma, with no recollection of what happened, forced to live the same life again unknowingly, with the same people, same loved ones, but time lines may differ slightly.

I know this because this is my 438th time dying, and as time goes on you obtain a small amount of memories which are stored in your brain.

Your brain is constantly processing information and eliminating information to make space for more. But once you kill yourself, you disrupt the way the brain processed information, thus in turn you start to gain the idea that you are respawning.

We were forced into this life by an unknown force. We cannot leave the planet, and we can’t leave life itself!

not OP but shit man, wat do?

getting quads is the real reason

This makes no sense..

The meaning of life is “stop being a faggot”

All the reasons or are you retarded?

It won’t make senss to you because you can’t understand how alternate realities can exist.

Basically when you die in one reality, you will wake up in the next as if nothing happened.

That de ja vu you got? That’s just you experiencing something similar to an event that happened in your past life.

In other words, no matter how many times you kill yourself, you cannot escape the universe.

There is no reason for it, other than the fact we are just here. We always will be. That is the secret of the universe, life is eternal.

Nothing is ever destroyed, within this universe or the next. Maybe at a physical level yes, but there is an infinite number of realities.

The reason I can remember is because every time I have killed myself I have woken up in a hospital bed.

Have you watched Steins;Gate?

No I haven’t

And you cannot change the past, or the future, there is only the present.

Reincarnation doesn’t exist either. You will exist as the same person so to speak just in another reality. But that reality is no different from the reality you are already in. If you die naturally of old age, you will wake up in another reality at your peak age as if it was a dream that you died naturally, which is the age of 33.

You will never have any recollection of your teenage years other than memories you already know.

Your actions may differ, but not really because you won’t be consciously aware of the fact that you are in another reality to make the decision that you want to be a different person.

What makes you, well you, is determined purely from genetics and what people think of “social factors” being the reason for how people grow up is wrong.

It’s the reason why the world getd an influx of groups with social hierarchies and the same interests, like music, feminism, politics etc

If you support feminism, you were genetically inclined to support the idea of feminism in the first place.

Things we cannot escape
-The planet
-The universe
-Life itself
-Our genetics

yea my life is amazing jealous cucks cant do shit its funny.

Whores drugs and this shit hole.

You might like it, it plays with the idea of time travel, time lines and multiple, also infinite, realities, it really well done.

So if I kill myself I will wake up in another reality, not remembering that I killed myself?

Attached: h.png (218x263, 98K)

The very reason you don’t remember your baby years is because you have lived many lives.

When your life started, you started as a baby. But you do not know how many lived you have lived, or how many lives ago it was that you were a baby.

Because everybody thinks they are currently in the present. This is not the case, you have lived before. You just don’t know it.

If you are currently below the age of 33, this is your first age.

If you commit suicide before the age of 33, you will wake up in a hospital bed, in another reality, at the age of 33 to be told that you were “in a coma for an x amount of years”

If you commit suicide at say, 65, you will wake up in a hospital bed at the age of 33.

Dates don’t exist in universal timelines, therefore it is not as if you can go back and kill yourself to later win the lottery in another reality to improve your past life.

Because as I said, there is only the present.

The only people that know about this are the elite, and nepotizm is the only way to success.

With the way the world works, and this new found information, you cannot even use it to your advantage because the world you know is controlled.

You need to make the correct alternate reality friends to get anywhere.

There celebrities you idolise? They have done this their entire lives. It’s why they eat good.

Yes, if you kill yourself you will wake up having no idea you killed yourself.

But it depends on the age you killed yourself. 33.

If you kill yourself before the age of 33, you will wake up at age 33 being told you were in a coma for so many years.

If you kill yourself after the age of 33, or die of natural causes, old age etc, you will wake up at age 33 as if it was a dream.

>2019
>still believing in individual soul

When you die you simply remerge with every other thing alive, like a water dropplet that remerges with a pool of water, all life is is that constant dripping an remerging while the arhitectures we create with our conciousness stay up until we loose touch with them through not having enough observers. then they are lost in the void forever.

Its just a game of convincing yourself that you exist, everything you experience is an illusion and there is no way out of this, what you see might change after you die but it all will just repeat infinite times over and over because eventually every possibility is used up and it has to repeat because it has to do something

tell me more please

This is not a comforting thought. I hate the person I am and I hate the life I'm living. I don't know that there are other lives I wish I was living but I can certainly tell you that I'm sick of being on this earth as the person I am. I'm never going to be happy and I have nothign to look forward to

>Dates don’t exist in universal timelines
This pretty much explains why the whole Yea Forums fauna can’t seem to get a date.

Ignorance is the bliss you've experienced, Learning has detached you from it, don't worry Ignorance is closer to you than you'd think/hope.

New things, New people, New places

New life.

Attached: 342969_butzboprud_spinpig.gif (500x531, 791K)

none

I did not say there is such a thing as a soul?

I said that there is multiple realities that you are unaware of. An infinite amount that you and I can’t escape.

Yes, when you die you become one with the earth, we are practically batteries for the earth itself, but as I said, life continued in the present in different realities. Henceforth, life is eternal as long as we exist in said realities.

Henceforth, life will never cease to exist.

Genocide to a certain species or race of people may cease to exist in a certain reality, but it is not to say that it won’t exist in the next.

It only doesn’t exist because you are currently alive in the reality you are alive in now, but as I said,

Once you die, you will wake up in the next reality unaware of genocide ever occuring, that america was stolen from the natives etc.

You will be unaware of your timeline

You have smoked too much weed while reading too much about weird shit like conspiracy theories and are now dangerously close to schizophrenia.

I don’t smoke weed, nor do I do drugs.
Humans are really naive as a species, we have the capacity to understand more about life than other beings on the planet, but it is that capacity to understand that makes us overconfident in our ability to understand things.

Do you really believe that we are here without reason? We were forced into this reality from nothing?

We are here to serve as fuel for the earth itself and the earth itself is our nest and the universe is our mother.

It will continually give out life until the infinite number of realities that exist become finite, which is never.

You are a walking slab of meat with a conscious. Think about it.

>what reason is there to live
Just to see how it all turns out.

kate mara's nudes will come out eventually

I bet you don't even know what schizophrenia really is (not him, just a schizo user)

You tell me then

You’re the schizo if you believe we are here for 0 reason kek

Dumb atheists

maybe you just can receive fragments of the other realities if they mach your working consciousness but waking up in another reality as yourself but without memory implies an ego-specific soul that would be conserved when dying and this simply isnt the case.

But i understand how your inferior single-mind cant comprehend the all encompassing overmind that we originated from.

why is 2+2=4?
Why isnt it 2+1=4?
Same reason for why we are here

stfu you know well he's talking through his ass, but it's legit cus muh anonymous Q bullcrap.

he's just some armchair loser with too much time on his hands.

The only thing that can make you happy id being comfortable in your own shoes and loving the people around you.

We are one conscious entity, and It is why materialism or anything else in the world doesn’t fulfill you. You have shared this universe with the same people time and time again, and will continue to do so, and it is why it is important to treat people good if you want a satisfying and fulfilling eternal life.

nothing has a reason until you give it one.

it's basically a neuro-chemical imbalance within your brain, your dopamin and serotonin levels are not normal and this causes hallucinations like hearing voices or seeing people that aren't really there, you can get lost in your delusions and not even know that you are psychotic. Anti psychotics serve as a mediators for your serotonin and dopamin receptors, they're like a plug thats stuck in between, your hallucinations will be less vivid and eventually stop completely. I got lucky and I am without hallucinations for half a year now, I was hearing voices 24/7 before that and I was always paranoid.

No. The idea of a soul is just a social construct. What determined that a soul must exist in order to go from one reality to the next?

Alternate realities exist at the same time. Every single decision, action, consequence is the same within every reality, except with one difference.

The outcome of that said consequence. If you die in this reality, it’s like the universe rolls a dice and whatever number it lands in, then you end up in that reality.

So, if you dir in Universe A, you might also die in universe C, but in universe B you survived, henceforth you end up in universe B.

Universe C and A cease to exist as you no longer exist, but C and A will come into existence again as a reserve for when you die in Universe B.

There does not need to be a soul involved in this instance. Once you are born, you exist as multiple version of yourself, you just aren’t aware of it.

Henceforth, you don’t need a soul, because you are the same person in each reality.

>you

>>/x/

Attached: 1536234626607.jpg (412x538, 65K)

I know your fragile mind cannot understand reality, but it is fine. Keep believing that you are just here to live and to die. Once you do, you won’t have any recollection of this conversation ever happening after you awake from your coma.

All you can do is believe. But your mind would rather not, because then it would make living life more mundane than it already seems to be, but it is fine.

Stay good, fuel.

That’s what we call the “society of the unaware”

i could easily sit here and fart out the convoluted drivel that you are, it's largely what makes up /x/. easily impressionable and open minded individuals only absorb it not as fact, but fiction as a way to falsely make themselves feel wise, etc.

now sssssssh!

Attached: 1546538740875.jpg (3120x2396, 1.77M)

Isnt he lost in a delusion