Muslims don't even like fire

Muslims don't even like fire.

They also don't go into churches.

How can "renovation" cause a fire, when fire is *the opposite* of renovation?

Think. Who aren't we allowed to criticise.

Attached: allah weldbar.jpg (800x1200, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3742251/posts?page=1
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-13/three-french-women-charged-over-terror-plots/7838272?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muslim women? Are we closer to figuring out who did it?

So close. And i'm not talking about the get. Think!

yes, because clearly, an iron/steel bar attaching a statue which needs to be cut doesnt throw sparks that could smoulder in a corner for 20 mins before catching fire.

Or a bitumen sealant on part of a roof, which would be heated with a gas torch, which caught something underneath on fire.

or a hundred other processes needing heat.

No, it was clearly a conspiracy, right?

fucking idiot.

How can the gas burn the top of the roof when gasses are less dense than solids?

Unless you believe in conspiracy theories like denser objects dont sink

dragons?

Yes exactly it is like a flashback to 2001

I am inclined to suspect that the densest thing in the universe is not a black hole, but your brain, after reading that.

>Think. Who aren't we allowed to criticise
Trump. Just mention something uncontroversial like how often he lies, and idiots will come out of the woodwork screaming "Cuck! Libturd! Commie! Nazi!" over and over again.

>muslims don't even like fire.

lmao what

>fire is the opposite of renovation

Is this what it's like when white supremacists attempt to think?

Its honestly terrifying to think that the people coming up with this stuff are not in fact, doing some sort of dadaist parody, but sincerely believe that sort of stuff they're saying.

I want to think its all a joke, but I have a horrible feeling they sincerely believe this sort of stuff.

>Muslims don't even like fire.
So Muslims are Frankenstein Monsters?

ARRRR FIRE BAD JIHAD ON FIRE ARRRRR

IT'S DA FOOKIN JUUUIICE

ITT: Indoor fags pretending to work on a job site

>Muslims don't even like fire.
*citation needed*

>ITT: Indoor fags pretending to work on a job site
what does he mean by that?

yep

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Is it so inconceivable that sometimes accidents happen? Or some bored teenagers thought it'd be a laugh. People online will believe practically anything these days.

You’re trolling. A “renovation” doesn’t cause a fire. A worker who casually flings his still smoldering cigarette butt does.

>People online will believe practically anything these days.
i believe that to be true

I completely agree. I think that all the time about the obsessive cuckoldry threads posted over and over on Yea Forums. Half fetish, half propaganda, it's like lies told by true believers to themselves about the weirdest possible ideas of society.

I try to engage them every now and then like "there's no one coming to get you! Just live your life!" but they are really caught up in their delusions.

Don't mind his gibberish. Summer is right around the corner.

Attached: 51564145618451.jpg (150x150, 6K)

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”
Jean Paul-Sartre

no, just utter fucking morons.

you dont have to work outside to know that renovation work on a cathedral produces sparks, uses gas torches, etc.
You just have to be utterly fucktarded not to know.

thanks Macron

> If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

much like that

>hink. Who aren't we allowed to criticise.
yeah those fuckin little shits with leukemia, little bastards controlling everything

Attached: 1552656470022.png (1357x759, 423K)

I guess the Muslims arrested two years ago with plans to fire bomb Notre Dame were the exception

op here, cant believe this thread is still going.

Turns out there were no construction workers on the site at the time, and the fire started in two places.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3742251/posts?page=1

I actually weld and personally don't believe it's possible to start an accidental fire of this magnitude without a huge explosion from a gas bottle or something. Sparks from a grinder travel feet before they are extinguished. From an oxy torch they might go a few meters, but they won't set wood on fire unless the sparks are maintained for a long time. and the welder is retarded. The guys that work on churches are generally well paid and competent

>not allowed to criticize
>trump

I think you probably haven't viewed any media whatsoever in the past few years.

How about everyone just fucking waits for an independent investigation to actually be finished instead of wildly speculating based on erroneous and contradictory fucking news reports?

>Think. Who aren't we allowed to criticise.

Dankula

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 19.13.06.png (1400x888, 1.17M)

But THe INveStiGatIOn iS A cOveR-UP!!!!1111one

yeah. as if these fucking mouth-breathing retards are going to actually shut the fuck up with their idiotic conspiracies the moment a report appears which doesn't fit their preconceived notions.

You're right, of course.

Even assuming the fire could have intentional is soooooooo silly, right?

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-13/three-french-women-charged-over-terror-plots/7838272?pfmredir=sm

That's lame and not as fun as jumping to conclusions and forcing political and/ or religious agendas on an anonymous image board.

Two and a half years ago some people planned to blow up a vehicle. Logically that means someone burnt down the cathedral then.

I guess you're right.....

Oh wait

Attached: file-20180904-41720-xwahre.jpg (496x334, 23K)

Blow up a vehicle.

Full of gas.

To burn the building.

Dumbass

How relevant. Anyway, that was an inside job right?

Because that's how you set fire to a stone building. From the outside and at ground level.

Dude, stop

Attached: 1548987157782.png (694x138, 7K)

Yeah. Sure, strawman a 9/11 conspiracy debate because that has a lot to with a failed attack in 1993 and a successful one in 2001.

Dumbass.

Durr, firebombs have tiny blasts radii feel derp

Muslims don't like fire
you know what else doesn't like fire? wood
therefore, muslims are made of wood
Do you know another characteristic of wood? they float on water
therefore, we can infer that muslims float in water
hince, we can determine if someone is a muslim is we throw them into the river

Completely irrelevant. Doesn't really matter if it was an accident anyway, you'll clearly never believe anything other than your own baseless assumptions. Talk about dumbass.

I'm just allowing for speculation and free thought, I never offered a conclusion. You're locked in a cage of one explanation and it just be unquestioned.

So yeah, you're a dumbass

Attached: dumbass.jpg (528x392, 77K)

No, I'm just waiting until things have been actually investigated.

As am I, but I'm also not going to not speculate on it. But you can just wrongly assume I'll deny the findings and claim it's a cover up right?

Attached: 20B9E49D-0417-48AC-9D3E-40131B7731BB.jpg (750x1259, 359K)

Attached: 6e8.jpg (960x422, 24K)

given that the JIDF were celebrating the fire while demanding that everyone believe that it was a cigarette or workplace accident, you may be right
Also it sounds like the insurance would have to pay out in the case of a terrorist attack, but not for workplace accident

>it sounds like the insurance would have to pay out in the case of a terrorist attack, but not for workplace accident

Attached: giphy.gif (321x215, 894K)

Typical brain damaged /pol/nigger.

>who aren't we allowed to criticize
Jesus Christ I don't know anymore
Everyone's so fucking sensitive and bitchly they get butthurt when I fucking criticize myself

Kikes? Niggers? Towelheads? Nips? Gooks? Chinks? Flips? Zips? Chugs? Beaners? Spics?
Like come on dude, it doesn't matter who or what you criticize nowadays-- it's like the mere implication of coming out with a negative connotation just puts some people into panic mode.

a major church in a city that has had terrorist attacks would have to have terror related insurance, but the insurance for accidents related to the restoration would be from the builders, who may have even passed it along to each sub-contractor (worker)

i work at a construction and i can assure you that a workplace accident insurance is a real thing and almost obligatory for such an important restoration work

and if that insurer can say it was caused by negligence or prohibited behavior by one worker, then wouldn't that worker become liable??

OP is a retarded faggot.

"I'm sorry, Ahmed. I can't allow you to do that."

>Think. Who aren't we allowed to criticise.
muricans?