Right Yea Forumsros

Right Yea Forumsros,

At the moment a faggot type gay submissive guy Skype calls me just to talk and have normal, non-sexual conversation, because he considers me his "superior" and whatever. I do this because he pays me £30 for a 30 minute call, and nothing is sexual and it is normal conversation. I'm even borderline homophobic and I'm just in this for the money.

Is it gay Yea Forums?

Attached: a8f.png (607x183, 31K)

Well you ARE whoring yourself out to a gay guy which sounds pretty gay.
While it's not sexual to you it probably is to him. Probably tries to turn you gay.

we've both established that I'm not into him and that I'm only talking to him to get money - which he is alright with, so out of 10 how gay is it

You’re getting off a gay guy. That’s gay as fuck. But it’s 2019 you absolute nigger faggot, so stop being homophobic and suck it up for the money you disease ridden roddent.

Where do I sign up for free money?

Does he at least look feminine enough to be attractive? If so then you should make him your bottom slave bitch and fuck him in the boybussy till the cows come home grazing.
>It's not gay if it's cute.

Attached: 1554753819414.jpg (539x960, 52K)

clearly i've offended a faggot over here with the fact that i want all gay pricks to kill themselves

being gay is humanity telling itself to reduce its population because it knows it is increasing too rapidly. within 200-400 years all gays will be gone as the population normalises itself

wanna actually know how i found this cunt?

I'm not fucking into men firstly and secondly i made sure to ask him if he expected any sexual shit and he said he didnt nor did he want any. i think he's more fucked in the head than half of these fags on Yea Forums

If you two faggots just fucked, that would be less gay than the creepy fetish shit you're doing.

I’m straight, i’m just not a homophobic degenerate
Being homophobic is a mental illness and I would nail you to a cross and flay the skin from your bones if I met you

>wanna actually know how i found this cunt?

Yeah, if I can earn £60 an hour talking to homo's... I think I can manage that. Is it a video call though? I do have a face for radio only.

Factual

Implying you wouldn't jump at the chance of wifing a cute twink like pic related. C'mon user, what are you some sort of faggot?

Attached: 1550015691606.webm (858x706, 1.93M)

you faggot stop being salty that i earn more money having a conversation than you do with a job

Shut the fuck up already, we know you acted all ironic to avoid getting bullied at school, but it's about time to either man up or kill yourself.

kek homophobic degenerate

is it wrong to hate the disgusting mutations in the world? i think not
and you're clearly all chat online so fuck yourself

yea its video call but you can fake it easy this prick i do is stupid he'd fall for anything

there's a fucking dick there you idiot

That coping though. It's not my fault you're getting the shots for the gay cunt your chatting with mr. Raging repressed homosexual. Ain't nothing ironic about wanting to dominate a cute qt boy with a feminine penis m8.
>OP is a faggot

*the hots

funny how that wasn't even me posting (I'm OP)

but you can shut the fuck up "feminine penis" that doesnt make sense

But I was the bully in high school though user. I remember beating the shit out of a snobby pompous nigger cunt like you when he was talking shit about feminine traps, don't make me turn you gay now boy.

Attached: italian-pepe-17140977.png (500x727, 43K)

I mean I could put my face out there. It is after all a delicious £60 an hour that's tax free. Is it just him or are there others? I can't really do it right now cos I have no idea where my web cam is, but if you make this thread again tomorrow I'll do it.

You have pics of your gay e-lover so I can at least know for sure if it's feminine enough to not be ghey or if you're just a complete twinkle toe ragging faggot?

thing is he is only into doing this kinda shit with guy that he considers superior to himself

You're literally an accessory to a turbo faggot's wild homosexual fantasies.

>Literal cheap whore, a gay tool no better than the dildo he most likely rides thinking of the encounter with you.

i'll drop 2 pics of him dressed up

Attached: faggot1.jpg (258x364, 19K)

Attached: faggot2.jpg (254x363, 20K)

except i'm not being used in any sexual way unless you consider a normal fucking conversation to be gay

I’m all talk? Meet me at The Abinska Monument postal code: 353320-353322
We’ll see how much talk there is if I am nailing your disgusting wrists into a cross. Save me the time and good nails and KILL YOURSELF.

Is it gay? Pretty simple, really.

Are you in love with him?

If yes, you are gay or bi.
If no, you are not gay or bi.

Attached: edgehog.jpg (480x360, 27K)

you fucker of course you can say come to wherever knowing that I posted my post using £ meaning im from the UK

i'm not gonna come to fuckland to sort out an internet gangster

no

Kek
>being this naive.
What do you think the faggot does with the memory of the encounter you autistic cunt. Chances are he's probably strapped to a buttplug while conversing with you in every session. There's different types of fetishes, being dominated by a superior verbally is one of them, and is very common among the bottom faggot crowd.
So like I said, you're but an accessory to a gay guy's fetish for money, aka: his gay prostitute.

Attached: 1555177240580.png (525x547, 127K)

whatever the cunt does without me knowing or without me seeing i don't really care about because i'm not allowing it you fuckwad.

the only thing gay about this is the fact that you are questioning it like some in-the-closed-fag

Yeah that wouldn't be a worry. Given he's wearing women's clothes I doubt I'd have a problem convincing him of that. I'm well respected in my trade, my jobs highly skilled and dangerous there are not many in the UK that do what I do. I'll think about it user.

he does it with 15-20 guys so one more defo won't be an issue

i hate gays

>This level of copping.
Kek, whatever helps you justify your gay actions I guess you twinkle toe ragging faggot.
>Gets paid to fulfill a gay man's sexual fantasies for shekels.
>Doesn't think he's a gay prostitute.

Attached: 1554759801182.png (400x587, 390K)