Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head...

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness and the only cure for this is a bullet to the head, all faggots and faggot sympathisers are NOT welcome on this board let alone this planet. Subtly kill yourselves so that God can quickly pass his divine judgment upon you, filthy fucking degenerates. As it is written in the ten commandments... THOU SHALT NOT BE THY FAGGOT!

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - (Leviticus 18:22)

>"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - (Leviticus 20:13)

>"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.." - (Deuteronomy 22:5)

Attached: GTFO FAGGOTS.jpg (250x166, 5K)

that's a funny way of asking for feminine penis

Attached: 29acdf3.jpg (850x1269, 130K)

>>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." - (Leviticus 18:22)
whats that some bible qoute?

oh nevermind this shit all from bible

>>the bible

xD

its a good book about ghosts

> bible quotes
well im convinced

nice

Attached: kejk.jpg (900x900, 76K)

stay mad, fudge-packers

Attached: ,khjv.jpg (470x600, 194K)

I wouldn't call it a mental illness. There is a lot of reasons to believe it's a physical one.

is this propaganda for or against gays?
idk this images are ugly lol

rly? tell me more

being gay is very OK

Attached: 1548636957059.jpg (698x1024, 86K)

Yeah just like being left handed! Are you from the Middle Ages? Basing any opinion on a historical novel isn’t too bright, so pretty please go and fuck yourself.....ooops can’t do that either. Something about spilling seed in that stupid book of bullshit.

> a homosexual invented computers
> you're using a computer
it's like you love the gays with all your heart

but what if hes using a self created smartphone?

Google Alan Turing you fucking retard

yeah a faggot cool
but but what if hes using a self created smartphone?

You have to prove god is real before you use his alleged word to run a society with lots of people who don't follow it. Most of us don't live in a theocracy.

>>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." - (Leviticus 20:13)
>Leviticus
If you want to live according to THAT scripture then check your clothing, eat kosher, and suck baby jew dicks.
Its all in there faggot, read it and weep.

>"I know i created all life on earth nude and perfect, but since ya'll are gonna be wearing clothing I got some rules! Girls get dresses and boys get high heels, for riding horses of course! Also don't you DARE wear clothing with mixed fabric. You CAN and WILL burn in hell for that hideous top Gretchen! Blah blah blah I'm god and I like hats! Everyone wear a fuckin hat now!"

Attached: 1533635703183.gif (300x200, 633K)