Has been quite a while now.What are your thoughts b?

Has been quite a while now.What are your thoughts b?

Attached: 190315-brenton-tarrant.jpg (618x410, 49K)

Mofo

The fallout was insufferable. Never before have I been so ashamed of country.

Attached: jc denton.jpg (800x477, 47K)

u nz boi? agree, fuck this voting system, national got more votes, labour just attracted more trash parties so they won
fuck winston peters

Attached: dolphons.gif (250x150, 734K)

It was a good start but didn't kick off the race war like he thought it would. Maybe it will at least open some White eyes.

it definitely had an affect, just a couple days ago some dumbass was shit talking muzzies outside the mosque that he purged

fake and gay, americans didn't take the bait. another failed attempt by liberals to get guns banned

Now we just need a few hundred more to get this kicked off.

well it makes ya wonder, if anyone was considering burning their local mosque before they are definitely planning it now

as an Aussie, this guy is a Complete fuck wit. gutless piece of Shit.

i hope he gets raped everyday in jail

Opened mine. Before this attack I was more or less neutral on the subject, but after reading his manifesto and talking to my wife (turns out she hates kebabs just as or even more than Brandon), I am starting to look into things from different aspect. I was reading leftist media sites on the shooting, and the fact that they lied about a lot of things about his manifesto only fueled my now racist views. Oh yeah - diversity is not a strenght! And someone or something is really pushing this agenda in peoples minds. Crazy stuff.

Attached: 1552913182993.jpg (720x710, 52K)

pathetic lil midget brenton is getting butt fucked by a bunch of abbos rite about naaoo hehehe

Attached: bret midget.jpg (768x431, 89K)

Brenton Tarrant is just another autistic wiite brainlet, manlet, a virgin incel loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics...his genes are further tainted considering the fact he is australian. Those fuckers are descendents of rapists & pedophiles & other filthy convict scum mixed with abbos. In fact you can see traces of abbo blood in Brenton Tarrant in his squinty gook type eyes & ape like forehead & nose.

Attached: brent tarrant-nigger nose & gook eyes.jpg (242x342, 23K)

Attached: 1553203780988.png (600x717, 1.66M)

Attached: 1553208617612.jpg (640x626, 61K)

He’s not the hero we want, but he’s the hero we need

Yeah I'm kiwi. The knee jerk reaction to our firearms laws after the attack and seeing the PM in a fucking Hijab has completely evaporated my confidence in our government.

Yeah. When a muslim terrorist kill 50 people, you dont see any muslims showing respect for western culture like taking off their hijabs or giving women rights.

Pray for more just like him!

We found out he is a manlet, nobody cares

You should ask her why she isn't being even more respectful by wearing a burqa and cutting off her clit.

C'mon, show some love for the beautiful Muslim culture!

>incel

kek, I bet my ass there are thousands of 14-25 year old females yearning for his evil cock.

Attached: 300px-Brenton_Gf.jpg (300x400, 25K)