So whats this N - word everyone keeps talking about?

So whats this N - word everyone keeps talking about?

Attached: 1488089162873.jpg (414x508, 27K)

just say it. Nerd. nerd nerd nerd NERD its just a word people. fucking nerds everywhere these days

niggers dont like snapping twiga in half puto ill knock your head clean off your shoulders

Gee, get a load of this nerd.

Attached: WhiteAmericans8.jpg (886x1596, 179K)

its NIGGER not NERD soyboy numale cuck

nigger

Unfortunately for you I don't understand your nerd jargon. Go read a textbook, four-eyes.

stupid nigger cuck

Both of you niggers make me cringe, gtfo

Keep it up, nerd and you'll soon find yourself dangling from a flagpole by your underpants.

the only cringe is you wide boy & that nigger cuck.

get to snapping some twigs

cuck cop cant do shit but be a little bitch

Niggers tongue my anus

Are you sure you're old enough to be on this website?

No. Plane and simple. If a black person asks for a handout, you can't say No.if they ask for your wallet, you can't say No. If they want to fuck your wife, you can't say No. If they want the government to pay for their 7 kids or 7 abortions, you can't say No. If you say no to a black person, they are within their rights to physically attack and perhaps kill you. They are known to be unable to judge consequences from their actions. Also liberal social engineering has conditioned the weak minded to side with the black under the threat of social media crucifixion

go fail at being the worlds most corrupt cop

you just went nigmode, nigger.

he got quads mate you're the nerd here

trueeee, nigger

Yeah but they picked the cotton that was used by England to fuel the industrial revolution that made the USA wealthy and created the modern world we live in today. So they legitimately own everything. Are you stupid?

Attached: WhiteAmericans3.jpg (793x526, 98K)