Did Muslims do it?

Did Muslims do it?

Attached: 1555353505_816_Trump-tweets-about-massive-fire-when-Notre-Dame-burns.jpg (634x845, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
youtu.be/XljT1he8Jjo?t=2526
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably but it'll be covered up and anybody who suggests it out loud will be called a conspiracy racist

I think u did it huh? Be honest

Of course not. It was accidental, don't be stupid.

post proof

Attached: DIRTY-ROTTEN-SILVERSTEIN-2.jpg (650x583, 128K)

Attached: 294140.jpg (540x665, 52K)

It was an accident while restoration

post proof or else fake and gay

Nope white supremacists did it as a false flag that they could blame on Muslims. Obviously they're going to deny this and attack me on here for seeing through their shitty plan

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x463, 55K)

U proof

Kek

Burden of proof is in the accuser

I hope so. Beautiful day to see something so important to you faggots burn down, hopefully rest of France and Europe burns to the ground. Eat shit and die.

Seek medical help.

>psychosis is real

Found the supreme gentleman

>white supremacists
A valid point but it's already established that Muslims are behind it

By white supremacists

it's the crusades all over again

no but what if they did

Found the semen collector

Let's post all the messages of sympathy from Muslim leaders.

i hope they tear down that garbage nutte dome & put up a mcdonalds

CIA did it

We'd know it already if it was muslims. No this was an inside job with jetfuel

How can a accident happen when nobody was there working at the time?

Proof?

jews did it

Attached: 1510979102860.jpg (1620x1426, 361K)

clearly know jackshit about construction sites, or haven't bothered to even think about it

Honestly we wouldn't care for messages of sympathy if something happened to us. Just leave us alone and keep your insincere sympathy for yourselves

>Fire starts
>People there
>Fire gets put out because people see it

>Fire starts
>No one there
>Fire becomes inferno
>?????????
>Profit

They were working, it started like at 19:00 and they were able to rescue a lot of objects

Now this I can believe

What is the point? everything will be hidden from citizens like every time.

Attached: 1553780069641.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Do you all think that it's so easy to stop a fire in a cathedral ?

So you photoshop that guy in front of the twin towers and that somehow proves something. You guys are so fucking stupid. Now respond to my post with useless info graphics. You’re cringe as fuck and have no friends, racist idiot

It is if you're there early enough. You know before the fire is huge.

>So you photoshop that guy in front of the twin towers and that somehow proves something. You guys are so fucking stupid. Now respond to my post with useless info graphics. You’re cringe as fuck and have no friends, racist idiot
Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist detected
kill yourself

The Jews own the insurance company that will have to pay out. They're too greedy to risk that kind of money

>Nope white supremacists did it as a false flag
HA nice Psycological subversion divide and conquer white guilt tactic Neo marxist jewish supremacist detected
the oldest jew trick in the Talmud wont work on this woke goy

Sit in your trailer in front of your semen encrusted keyboard and 12 year old poor white trash computer and complain about how it’s all the joo’s fault. Cringe as it gets lol

And when they can't get muzzies to stick they'll try to shift blame to the Jews. Typical

Attached: 39609740_446306059199239_829922758308659200_n.jpg (720x534, 29K)

Do you even know who that guy is retard ?
His name is Larry Sylverstein, He was the "Owner" of the twin towers and since he bought them he never insured them as it should and, 1 week b4 the attacks our friend Larry decides it'll be great to insure them, what a lucky guy isn't it, he paid 140millions and won 1Billion

not done yet, our friend Larry worked in the twin towers and his kids too, the day of the attack they were all misteriously "Sick" and they had to stay home, dodging the attack

Larry is a realy lucky guy wow

+Silverstein : Kike

sit in you're rotting cabin eating foreskins you jewish scum bag have fun drinking blood infested herpes from babies you pedophile fuck

They will lie and say it was faulty wiring or some other BS.

A building full of old wood where you can't use water because stone absorbs it and it would cause the fall of the structure.

jews did it

Attached: jews did 911.jpg (599x742, 98K)

Your life is shit and you blame it on others. It must take a lot of energy to hate so much, you are too stupid to realize this though so you will continue to stay miserable. Post some cringe info graphics now, sheep.

I'll take 'what is a fire extinguisher for 500'

>that proves it

I bet you're a scuzzy muzzy trying to deflect from the shitskins guilt

by the pope

Source

and you're filthy jew eating foreskins... you jewish scum bag have fun drinking blood infested herpes from babies you pedophile fuck

Cringe

dirty hebe

Attached: 1509109474713.jpg (650x644, 115K)

those damn white supremacists

Attached: 57164157_2041454805962997_8506625231618572288_n.jpg (501x504, 18K)

No, fire did.

Doubt it was an accident after the huge string of attacks on churches in france. I dont believe in coincidence. Doesnt have to mean its muslims necessary (even its the most likely) but its probably the same group doing it.

The Pagan Gods' had enough of semetic invaders desecrating their holy grounds. I would not be surpised if this were the first in many church fires that will prop up in Europe.

Attached: whoa.jpg (797x690, 55K)

Here goes the sheep starting with his infographics and retarded pictures, as predicted

lying kike you didnt predict shiieet

Attached: moses253882.jpg (262x208, 24K)

just think for a second
if any mudslime uses some kind of ignition material near them they explode
and they lack the basic communication skills to make other non mudslime people make it for them

this.
unless they want bloodshed.
then they'll spin it.

So true
I remember all those times that it collapsed before when it rained every winter

If they did we will never know for sure.

imo it's some jackass worker with a cigarette. few weeks ago a construction site near my home burned as well because they can't stop smoking for 5 seconds

Heat travels 10x further and is 10x hotter in steam created by throwing water on an inferno. The heat from steam can cause rapid expansion of air in a contained space and contribute to the collapsing of a structure. user isn't wrong. But he isn't wholly right either. That's why we have foam and CO2 extinguishers etc for different fire types and what the fire is being taught in i.e. aircraft. Firefighter / Paramedic fag here.

This isn’t a court of law faggot

Post it again

>bragging about being a laborer

I like how you continue to argue with yourself just like the last thread.

Attached: Immortalwtf.jpg (500x573, 33K)

Probably some tit in a
Yellow vest

>Yellow vest movement against Macron.
>Macron covertly organises fire to Notre dame behind the scenes
>Macron rebuilds Notre dame,
>Macron seen as a Hero,
>Yellow vest movement ends.

please stop claiming it's racism towards muzzies. muzzies aren't a race of people, muzzies are a group of people of any race that believe in the islam religion.

Police said there is no chance someone did it on purpose

I hope not because that would piss me the fuck off to the point I might do something very stupid. Also those french arab fuckers are laughing about the burning like fucking sociopaths. Let us import more of them, they are the best people!!!

niggers did it

There is absolutely NO evidence that the fire was started deliberately. The official statements have categorically stated that it is being treated as accidental.

Even the initial thoughts suggested that it was likely to have been caused by the renovation work, that was using flammable solvents. There are all sorts of things that are capable of igniting those vapours.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

proof?

I'd like to think so, but I kind of doubt it. renovators working on old extremely flammable material with electricity and power tools seems like it's asking for a fire.

A lot of the time in the U.S. you need a hot work permit and have a fire watch ready with extinguishers.

>Notre Dame built in 1163
>Year with most Muslim migrants in France and Europe
>Famous cathedral coincidentally burns down in the Spring time (when all Muslim terrorist attacks take place)

Attached: 1555389691347 Muslims watching the Notre Dame fire in France.webm (480x852, 1.92M)

Nothing you said disproves what I said.

>GUYS OFFICIALS ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH! ITS NOT LIKE THEY WOULDN'T REPORT CRIMES TO NOT LOOK "RACIST" OR "ISLAMOPHOBIC"!!!

Oh wait
UK officials didn't report Muslim rape gangs for fear of looking "racist"

Attached: 1552775654365 muslim rape crime europe.jpg (938x714, 208K)

God did it

Attached: a7M036q_700b.jpg (700x933, 58K)

And to jump to the conclusion that it was an accident so soon, is retarded

Attached: 1555400894663 Churches in France vandalized in 1 week.jpg (1125x1608, 358K)

Attached: 1555389766746.png (617x375, 58K)

can someone post the hulk hogan pic?

Attached: 1555389801874.png (750x599, 227K)

Attached: 1555389784196.png (617x469, 79K)

you're obviously not very familiar with french workmanship, are you?

>UK officials didn't report Muslim rape gangs for fear of looking "racist"

So how do you know about it if it wan't reported ?

Fucking clairvoyance?

I never even said it was an accident, I only pointed out that it's very possible that it was.

There is absolutely no evidence of it being an accident either because there is absolutely no evidence of anything at the moment.

All fires are treated as accidental with an undetermined origin until the o&c is complete. That hasn't started yet and can't be started until the fire is officially out and the structure found to be safe enough to work in.

Anyone that thinks someone outside a burning building can look at the pretty flames of a fully involved fire and say "yep, that there is an accidental fire, case closed" is a special kind of stupid.

I think he means they didn’t report that they were Muslim. Kind of like they don’t report that the last two mass shooters were Christians. Because it isn’t relevant

Also, fire protocols for historical buildings would be enforced very strictly. If it was an accident then wouldn't the person or company come forward and apologize?

Yea but on the flip side anyone who says “probably Muslims” with no one evidence is an idiot

I don’t know. Let’s wait and see what comes out before we jump to conclusions

Just look up the story, retard

Rape gangs went unreported for a long time for fear of looking racist.

Attached: 1555390010199.png (659x480, 64K)

Yea fuck those random assholes on twitter

It's really not much of a stretch.

It’s also no much of a stretch to say it was an accident

>with no one evidence
How about the fact that every fucking year, every fucking Spring, there is a muslim terrorist attack in Europe, usually in France

You are a dense retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

The French are infamously poor at maintaining historical structures. They actually postponed a 50 year maintenance window on Notre Dame about 30 years ago. That is actually why the renovation work was so extensive this time.

>wouldn't the person or company come forward and apologize?
wut? NEVER admit something

I will be suprised if they didn't

War when?

Attached: 1555390029852.png (750x1334, 368K)

I want it as much as I want anything you haven't ruined.

Seconded

>those random assholes
They are Muslims.
Why won't you them out honestly?

Attached: 1555390047359.png (750x1334, 135K)

Attached: 1555390159141.png (832x543, 159K)

Attached: 1555390245943.png (577x485, 236K)

Attached: 1555389992978.png (750x1334, 106K)

No you idiot. It started accidentally because blue collar construction cucks are a bunch of fucking uneducated, drunken retards who can't even do the job they are hired to do. If you want to fucking talk conspiracy theories it would make more sense for that faggot president to have ordered it. Social unrest and everyone hates him. Burn up a piece of French identity then give a big fucking nationalistic, prideful speech vowing to rebuild, unify and endure this together in order to boost his ratings and get people to think "hey maybe he's not such a horrible guy afterall." But alas highly unlikely. If it were Muslims they would have shot up the place. Use your fucking brain you incel, low IQ, white nigger

So anything that happens in France in the spring is automatically Muslim? How about the fact that 99% of all fires are accidents. I am not saying it wasn’t Muslims, I am just saying there is equal evidence, I.e. almost zero, for both.

Where are you from brother?

The same reason I don’t out Christian asshole as Christian?

When it's specifically targeted to mock a group of people, you have to call out the group.

see

>useless info graphics
Yeah I know that leftists aren't good with nubers and statistics but just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's useless.
Shoah yourself you leftist queer

Attached: Mulims and Sharia law the moderate side of muslims.png (729x1416, 333K)

How do you know their religion?

Dont be a retard, there was construction work going on, fires and accidents happen all the fucking time! You've got low paid mongoloids using power tools and welding equipment in a building mostly constructed of wood, what the fuck did you think was gonna happen. Not saying muzzies dont need wiping out, because they do, just that this more than likely wasnt their fault... this time

Attached: perfect tits.jpg (640x767, 27K)

Why do you suppose they did it, though?

Attached: LUCKY LARRY SILVERSTEIN.jpg (734x793, 117K)

True, also it's a good time for the blame to go to the renovation.

I'll give you that, the French are piss poor at a lot if things.

Blame may fall on the company, we'll see.

What

Ok so fuck Christians because of the KKK

I am agreeing that jumping to any conclusion is retarded

Attached: 1555389960030.jpg (1125x1425, 177K)

>Blame may fall on the company, we'll see.
maybe, but unless there is undeniable evidence the smart thing would be to deny everything.

Attached: 1555389821118.png (639x805, 368K)

Attached: 1555389715293.jpg (1000x1200, 263K)

Attached: 1555390065682.png (750x1334, 196K)

I am not denying that Muslims are assholes. I am just saying that so are Christians and Jews and Buddhists and Hindus. They all are willing to kill because they feel like they are better than someone. Fuck them all.

YES. They did. Here's proof. Good day.

Attached: media.io_final_5cb5c4ff5687ec0013be3088_434430.webm (640x640, 896K)

Except your Christian country protects your freedom of speech, your freedom to be an atheist, and has created the most prosperous region in all of the world.

If you don't like your culture, kill yourself, because there is no better culture that exists on this entire shitty planet, you spineless piece of shit.

Muslims practise what they preach. When was the last time a Christian stoned someone to death for being an infidel? Christian countries have done nothing but welcome other faiths into their countries. How many Muslim countries can say they have done the same?

What the fuck is that .gif from???

This is because those countries are the most atheist. Christianity held the civilizations back just as Islam is doing.

THIS CREEPY ASF

This guy did it.

Attached: photo102.jpg (980x653, 161K)

So the Muslims are coming here to what? Repress us further? I'd agree so why are we still letting them in.

hellraiser

It's because Christian nations value education and critical thinking
"Islam" literally translated is "submission"
Christianity is not founded on being forced into "submitting"

Stay retarded

Attached: 1491115415918 atheists btfo.png (1035x1121, 1.62M)

no the attacks themselves went unreported, uninvestigated, and without justice being served to the victims. As a result a whole industry of grooming and sex trafficking developed as perpetrators felt they were above the law.

it was uncovered when the number of victims grew so large they started setting up support groups and people like tommy robinson got involved.

Wait. Is there more? Kinda hard to see what it is to be certain. Might be just a contruction helmet etc.

Attached: dd07276.png (1080x1441, 686K)

I'm a muslim - here's how I feel: the Notre Dame is a beautiful work of architecture, history, and art.
It holds cultural value not just to the nation of France, but is part of the heritage of mankind. With that being said, in this sad moment I cannot help but be reminded of the ruin of Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. These nations were rich in art, and had centuries old edifices reduced to rubble in the wake of Western interventionism.

Let me be clear, the US has funded, armed, and trained extremism - including Alqaeda, the Taleban, and Osama Bin Laden. This is not conjecture - it is a matter of historical fact. We trained the most extreme sects of radical islam with little regard for the blowback.

What france lost today - is just a small taste of what the middle east has lost in the wake of Western interventionism.

Found the allahu snakbar

Frenchfag here, it was an accident caused by the renovations tools used in Notre Dame

the west got involved because the saudis asked them to.

the saudis were scared of saddam when iraq invaded kuwait. osama bin laden and his forces having played a part in kicking the soviets ass earlier asked the saudis for permission to oust saddams iraqi forces from kuwait so the saudis wouldnt have to ask the us/un to do it. the saudis told osama no and asked the us/un to oust saddam instead. this greatly angered osama and got his never ending blood feud with the west on a roll.

post proof frenchfag

on the 15th of March, someone kills 50 Muslims in NZ, on the 15th of April one of the most important churches goes up in flames after ISIS and Al-Qaida vowed revenge. During the last months, many churches in France have been put to the flames and vandalized.

Of course, it's an accident, we are all one big beautiful family. Those racist bigots won't divide us.

Motherfuckers, lets get some YLYL in here

Attached: 1555386481419.jpg (1079x716, 92K)

Attached: 1555387803694.jpg (806x886, 776K)

Attached: 1555387977071.jpg (640x947, 368K)

Attached: 1555405029005.jpg (900x499, 43K)

Attached: 1555411988960.jpg (748x723, 46K)

Attached: 1555352362310.png (1083x762, 948K)

Yes, the wars started by western countries as well as extremists supported by them (I think also Daesh was at least supported in the beginning) is a main reason for the destruction. It is a shame for the western world and it is very sad that people in the west were tricked to support these wars again and again. And most likely they can be tricked to support the next wars, too. Bombs for peace and democracy. It is difficult to live with these idiots.
However, there are other factors. The high birthrates in most muslim countries lead to high unemployment of young men. If you have 100 men aged 49-65 and 600 young men aged 14-30, you have a huge problem. Only a part of these young men will find a job, a perspective for their lifes. Only a part will be able to build a life and start a family. So you end up with a growing number of sad and angry and frustrated young men. This is the mainspring for violence of all kind. Civil war or international war are likely consequences. The same is true for finding and killing scapegoats.

Another factor is islam. Islam is an ideology founded by a warlord. Djihad is allowed. And islamic culture is stagnant regarding science and technology. If religion is the most impirtant part of your life, if your holy books contain all answers and questioning them is punished brutally, then you have bad starting conditions for any kind of innovation. Because you need critical thinking for this. Questioning old truth to gain new insights.

The western world is getting decadent. Lazy, crazy, stupid. If they will continue this path, which is likely, they will fall within a few decades.

Well, that‘s just my 2 Cents on this.

Faggot

Dont know OP but me as a muslim living in degenerate Paris i celebrate. Oh Allah oh you great wonderful Allah i want a mosque being build on this cathedral ruins inshallah. Build a mosque twice as great and beautiful on it. We muslims living in France deserve this

lol time and date of this webm/gif?

Worst proof ever.

Anyway ISIS went on a rampage and destroyed many Muslim history in the past couple years too. no clue what you think this not just as bad.

There's plenty of evidence that it was a false flag operation by Trump to get back at France for their liberal policies. If you think any different you're a fucking moron.

No. Oxygen, ignition source and fuel did it.

why do you assume they were not working?

Gr8 b8 m8

Don't worry goy just one of the many rewards of cultural enrichment. Now pay your taxes for all the poor Muslim families with lavish 5 bed apartments.

Agree it's always those darn white supremacists. They probably used their mind powers

Obviously fucking not jesus christ stop it they've already said it's a construction fire

Good fuck religion

>Construction fire
>On a literal centuries old building

Good goy!!

Dont be Surprised if the cucks Build a Masjid instead of a cathedral and call it cultural progression

I live with local sand nigger the like putting building on fire

they* many attempts got used to it

>fuck religion

Yes! But the Notre Dame Cathedral is a beautiful cultural artifact, and its damage or destruction is a huge loss.

I loathe Islam and Muslims, but watching them tear apart Mecca just to build more ugly high-rise hotels for pilgrims is painful to watch.

hopefully all they building I saw were in concrete including mine

It's not my fault you don't have 8 billion dollars.

Attached: daf.jpg (680x356, 53K)

Yes, but it will be covered up

Attached: 85936603.jpg (320x220, 14K)

Jesus forgives you.
>except OP

Attached: 1450453553548s.jpg (225x224, 7K)

That was almost a full one point, in a nearly coherent sentence, Jesus Christ. Apes are evolving to use language.

Muslims or niggers or muslim niggers

Attached: 22b.png (640x389, 404K)

Attached: 1555366626302m.jpg (987x1024, 121K)

Probably not

Muslims were there attacking the rescue people. This was the first battle of the Muslim-European war and the (((media))) is trying to coverup.

Dues vult my brothers

so go do some more 9/11's in US. If US funded, armed and trained extremism. Wait that would just make them angery and they would rape every single one of your tiny countries with their big dick army

Yeah cause fucking African servers are gonna have high speed internet, if all westerns countries burnt down the world would grind to a holt.

>Dues Vult

Yeah and I’m sure some cavemen thought nothing of raping a bitch, nowadays you’d expect most people to be held to a higher standard. Or it just begs the questions how backwards and inbred and violent was their home life.

Just want to throw my 2 cents into the ring now. To the peeps complaining about Western Intervention in the Middle East funding Al Qaeda;
Wonder how life would have been under the communist Soviets? You know, those people who forced millions to become atheist already and would have done it again if Western intervention hadn't caused such a war of attrition as to make them leave.

idiot.
it is a yellow vest and a white helmet.
youtu.be/XljT1he8Jjo?t=2526

stop your nonsense, pls.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-16 15-22-30.png (301x144, 52K)

>aesthetically pleasing visually
sigh

She tried so hard to sound smart she went stupid kek

This.

Why would it be covered?
They didnt cover anything big in the past. Stupid ameridumbs.

Can't you guys just send a nuke to speed up things up

If he said joos instead there would be nothing to see here. Fuckin hypocrites

Firefighters did it.

Attached: lewaterbois.jpg (936x655, 299K)