Is tattooing yourself immoral by Immanuel Kant's definition of categorical imperative?

Is tattooing yourself immoral by Immanuel Kant's definition of categorical imperative?

Attached: 1531936930938.png (600x519, 293K)

Girugamesh!

SNAP
A
TWIG
INTO
TWO
OR
MORE
PIECES

No, I can self-consistently both imagine and will that everyone tattoo themselves.

tattoos are a sign of low IQ and attention whoring

no it's just stupid

What is that even mean dude?!?
Probably bait but jealousy because you don't have the balls to get inked and or you're family wouldn't approve anyways. Before I die i want to be covered. When you're dead everyone will look the same.

dumbass bitch with your stupid ass tattoos should be euthanized

Lmao I should shouldn't i?!? I get inked all the time and almost all my tattoos I don't put much thought in or very meaningful to me. I just think they look cool. I won't get my face tatted though I don't think it looks cool then but I'll probably eventually get my neck tattooed

>What is that even mean dude?!?
Highly suggest picking up a copy of Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals

K

yes, my family wouldn't approve it, and i agree with them. It's always great to be a non-conformist, but not for a mere sake of being different. tattoos just signal that you want to show yourself for others to window-shop and judge you. One of the main indicators of narcissism imho.

Attached: 1531941702345.jpg (300x400, 20K)

nah yo

you should pick up a copy of how to break a twig in half : a retrospect available.on both soft & hardback covers

It's not about conformity. Alot of people have tattoos covered or not. Also in 2019 it's not like it was years ago. To be honest I look at them like graffiti and I think most people do. Which is a perfect example. And alot of people I think of through shit so it's like a timestamp and I don't want to admit but some psychologists say it's what you feel inside at the time as well when you get each time stamp.

i wonder if guys would be surveyed whether they'd prefer a tatted partner or a clean one what result would we get.
i guess the absolute majority would prefer an undamaged body.
So it makes it a bad thing to do, especially when your not mentally ripe.

GIRUGAMESH

Well I never said I was but like I will never be with someone who dosent have some scars or respect mine. Not gonna lie though the last couple of girls I been with were tattooed.

Is it really this easy to get a c on your paper by baiting psudointellectuals on Yea Forums?

It’s a huge waste of time and money.

its more of a waste of respect from your family and the conservative society as well as a thing you have to hide from your employers. in the long term it reduces your opportunities.
imho

Attached: 1531948522769.jpg (640x480, 63K)

GIRUGAMESH

Well yeah not gonna lie my family hates it but like I was so away and outed before I even got them. Also I never fit into this conservative society and I definitely don't earn the same like a 9-5 workday job. But I do have to wear a suit anyways

where do you find the time to snap twigs

Uh what man?!?!

twigs do you snap them?

at the end of the day, money in your pocket is what matters more than attitude from others towards you. Do what you want to do and try to get along with the biggest possible variety of people who have different opinions. That's the end goal - to get along with most people. I'm just not sure tats help that is all..

No..

Well I mean user. I'm a very nice guy to begin with but yeah if you rub me the wrong way or piss me off that is not something you want. I'm not a one foot in 1 foot out kind of guy. If I do something it's to the fullest. I mean that dosent mean I'll get into fights with everyone. I have alot of self control but if you get me mad enough I will and me mad at you imo you had to do something unforgivable like literally spit in my face or something. My point is this. I didn't go to crazy imo anyway I got like 3/4 sleeves but if you judge me for some ink and that what it really is to me. You saved me some time because I don't want to deal with you anyway. But I do see you're point at the same time like older people won't respect it the most. But if I'm nice and you're not nice back then that's your problem.

fuckin simp

Better question. Was kant a fucking retard? Yes.

He was the smartest man who ever lived

I thought Elon musk was?!?!

lol everyone acts like kant was so smart but the categorical imperitive is just a fancy way of saying “don’t do bad things”
Like I could’ve said that