I hate those stupid discord nigger that post there dumb ass links everywhere

I hate those stupid discord nigger that post there dumb ass links everywhere

Attached: E3B626DDE94246E1B18C1C878E747D97.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

K

Your forehead is the opposite of that black hole photo.

Nice tits bro

DISCORD FAGGOTS I fucking hate those stupid niggers that post there dumb ass discord links everywhere I want to tie them all up and cut holes in random places in there body and fuck them I would fuck them so nice and hard it would make me cum gallons so nut in a hole that was not meant to be I just want to fuck them to death I want to force them into years of smoking and fuck there smoker holes and just cum down there fag ass throats it would be the ultimate throat pie and for all of the men in the discord i would cut open all of there taints and force my way in with my cock and show them what its like to really have a boy pussy while doing this I would make sure they were in their nigger faggot discord call crying to all of there faggot friends and I would take videos of me doing this and mass send it to all of them I would make sure anyone who has posted a faggot discord link and anyone in that discord sees as I force one of them to smoke for years so I can fuck there little smoker hole and I would fuck that real boy pussy I'm going to give them and all of those random holes is cut into them seeping with my cum I would make sure that they wouldn't die either so I can keep them in pain and infection I would love to mentally break them each 1 by 1 I would pull out there teeth and carve the perfect cock sleeve out of there gums so I could facefuck them when i don't feel like using there smoker hole after all of this I would take out one of there eyes so I can skull fuck them and they would be able to see and feel me nutting into there empty eye socket but yea all in all i hate those faggot ass nigger faggot faggot faggot discord nigger faggots leave my fucking threads you stupid discord faggots.

I want to shit in there stupid faggot mouths so bad I just want to shit and shit and shit and shit until they can't take anymore and then I want to fuck there stupid faggot shitty mouth hole and nut everywhere I want to chop off there noses and fuck there stupid faggot nose pussy I want to cut open there belly button and pretend in there mother giving them life essence with my hot cum

then report the spammers.
if a few anons reported them, they'd be gone.
I can attest as a few times, out of boredom, i'd report them in the threads i'd visit and notice that after a few reports, mods deleted the spam.
it is not perfect: it seems some spam is not removed, and I suspect it's because those spammers pay to spam their shit.
all you can do is report and see.
I know lots of you are too lazy to bother, just realize that's what the spammers are counting on.

Attached: buzzkillington.png (512x512, 24K)

Look man I just want to fuck the stupid discord niggers with my average sized cock and I just want to fuck them all over the place where no person should ever be fucked because they deserve to be dominated by a man because they are stupid fucking faggots who deserve getting fucking like disabled retards loom all I am saying is that these stupid fuck niggers deserve to be fucked to death

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-h3p

Attached: file 16.jpg (1574x1000, 214K)

Fucking discord niggers you guys get what I'm saying you guys are my friends you know you guys get why these stupid discord faggots deserve to be fucked to death yea all of you guys get me we all want to kill these stupid discord nigger faggot with our cocks and we all want to fuck them all over with man made holes we all want to fun in there nose pussys you guys can't lie to me and tell me you don't want to do that so ibsay let's fuck them to death and bury the body's in our jizz because they deserve to be fucked until they die right guys yea you guys get me

GET OFF MY THREAD DUMB DISCORD NIGGER I SWEAR I WILL FUCK YOU TO DEATH I WILL CUT YOU OPEN ALL OVER YOUR BODY I WILL FUCK YOUR GAPING CITS YOU DUMB DISCORD NIGHER I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU I WILL FUCK YOU AND FUN IN EVERY MAN MADE HOLE I'VEADE ON YOU I WILL JIZZ IN EVERY HOLE YOU DISCORD NIGGER FAGGOTS I WILL FUCK YOUR EYE SOCKETD I WILL FUCK YOU TO DEATH DUMB NIGGER FUCK YOU FAGGOT KYS GET OFF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Dumb discord nigger got into my thread guys super sorry about that it hopefully won't happen Wigan I know none of us want those dumb faggots in here but we do want to fuck them to death at least we can agree on all of that thank you friends for understanding

Do I was thinking what are some other ways that you can fuck one of these discord niggers to death like I think that putting broken bottle in there ass would be cool and you could mix it around with a broom you know are you could just listen to the fleshy glass sound as you mix it around in there assholes

I would force the discord nigger faggots to lie down like them as I put glass in there ads and I mixed it around with a broom

Attached: butt.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

I can't believe no one else is here joint in my discord gay crusade but it's okay I'll continue to fight the good fights against these discord faggots

Discord fags shall not prevail

Don't worry guys ill always be here for you no matter what its okay anons the discord fags WILL not prevail

Just in case anyone stopped by i just want you to know ill always be there for you as long as you aren't a discord nigger

Don't worry guys still here for you no matter what

Still here for you as long as you not a discord fag

It's okay as long as no discord fags here we will prevail

Bump