So this is the end of our story, huh ? Damn

So this is the end of our story, huh ? Damn...
I'm not gonna lie. It really really fucking hurts....it hurts so much ...
I never expected to like you as much as I did....

You're really everything I've ever wanted...
And I curse myself for not being good enough to keep you from slipping through my fingers
I curse everything that ever went wrong in my life to make me anything less than a person that could've made you stay

I love you so much. Thank you for making me feel like a loved, normal person, even for just a brief blip in time. I'll cherish you memory forever and I'll yearn for you always...

Attached: 7f695c43936731ebd5c3eebd67a0350b.500x500x1.png (500x500, 8K)

Bump cool concept op

You were the worst thing that ever happened to me, but the only time I was happy was when we were together.

I'd rather be sad than be with you again.

Attached: 1470691894317.png (500x281, 201K)

I have nothing to say to that person.
Not hi not dogfucker. Nothing. She's dead to me. Let her go? Fuck you.

You were never in my life.

I'm sorry I couldn't love you the way you wanted me to.

I'm sorry I've been a continual disappointment.
I hope you find everything you need in life.

Take care. I'll sing one for you this time.

I miss you, more than I should considering our brief relationship. I miss having our fun conversations, I miss hanging out with you and joking about our peers and teachers. I would do anything to go back and stop myself from walking away that night. You were the only person I could ever talk to on a different level, I know I have my girlfriend and I know I shouldn’t have these feelings for you but they never left. I just wish you and I would still be friends. But regardless if you just say the words I would drop everything for you.

I thought you were the best thing that ever happened to me. You made me feel again. You taught me what it felt like to love, trust. Then you left me there alone like some used toy that you were done with. You sicken me to my core yet I think about you daily. I loved no love you still. But you were the worst thing that ever happened to me

oh my god my fucking heart
i'd give anything to be that girl

"C'est la vie", say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell

It's not fair that I should have to live out my life tortured by the thought of you every waking moment while you continue to pretend your happy. Ill be waiting for when you come back down to Earth and need the only person who ever truly got you. Ill never forgive you. But i'll keep trying...

Thank you drive thru guy for fucking up my order and giving me an extra medium fries.

I’d give anything just to hug her again at least, but she’s changed to the point of no return, nothing like the girl I knew

My family scolded me when you passed. They thought I was numb and selfish. How am I supposed to react when someone close to me dies. Im sorry I dont fit in some cookie cutter mold where I can be the strong man who holds everyone else while they grieve. Im sorry I failed my family. No actually im not sorry I failed them, Im just sorry youre gone

Hope she was worth it.

After all, you're the 400lb "man" who punched your girlfriend and broke her nose, you're the one complaining about getting fat and not showering for days. No wonder your girlfriend didn't want to do anything with your dick anymore, you've become nothing compared to the person I looked up to. You're in crippling debt because S. isn't there anymore to pay for your car, your food and entertain you when you're "bored".

S. told m everything and showed me the screenshots. That thot you cheated on S. with, not only is she a pathetic prostitute, her own sandnigger boyfriend punched her enough times. You truly deserve each other, a weak whore who gets off on being beaten and you, a POS who lied to his girlfriend that he was trying to help the whore while actually fucking in your car with her for a hundred bucks.

You're a damn straight psychopath and I regret every single day that I spent on helping you. You're not depressed, you're just a pathetic asshole. S. deserved much better. I hope you're happy with what you've done, your own mother won't speak to you and your father is disgusted with you.

That day was the last day I called you my brother. Now you're just another stranger whom I don't give a fuck about.

Attached: LZE1omZ.png (1920x1080, 635K)

To all the misandristic radfems whose time I wasted:
I honestly would have sent you all my money and let you ruin my life, but truth is, I'm not single, and this was just fap fodder. I'm sorry. You deserved better.

Honestly just fuck you. There's no better way to put it. You said you loved me but you didn't. Fuck you

To Rue, I’m sorry, and I understand. I’m not a curator, and you are not a work of art.

To whoever I end up spending my life with, I’m sorry I’ll never love you as much as Rue.

I'd like to apologize. I know there was no way I could have expected you would pass on, but I still regret all the things I never did. Recently I've become more and more discontent with my life, and it isn't until now that I knew how much I relied upon you. I miss you; your presence, your optimism, and above all else your wisdom. I am thankful to have gotten the chance to learn from you and follow in your footsteps, but I can't help but be sad that I didn't have the chance to learn even more then I did. Had we another five years, both of us would be different people.

I don't believe in spirituality, not like you did, but I can't help but wonder if you chose this time to leave. Your unshakable optimism and faith in humanity seemed to be strained in recent years, and maybe you felt it was time to go. Your things were packed, your house made ready, and your affairs in order. It was either good luck, or maybe along with everything else you were right about how our lives really are governed by some unknown force. Call it luck, divinity, or karma. You had something on your side, and it watched out for you.

Thank you, for sharing what you had with me, and for teaching me to be free. For helping me escape my cage, and showing me the world I thought I was born to late to see. Every song, every burn, every festival, every party, and every tab of acid...I can thank you for. An infinite number of happy memories I have now, because you showed me the way and let me run with it.

I will always carry on your legacy, and I am proud to be your descendant. You were more of a second mother to me then I ever got the chance to tell you.

Elsie's Garden is always in bloom, under the shade of a family tree, and a sky always sunny when it's meant to be.

-Your loving grandson

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Jodie... I want to spend the rest of my life with you, inside your ass.

God if only there was a way to put in words how much I love you still. You are perfect, a gift from God and I worship the ground you stand on. I miss you more and more each day. I could text you but its not the same I miss your small, your laugh. I don't know what I did to make you fall out of love with me but Ill be waiting for you with arms wide open until you come back...if you ever come back

Someday, I'll make you pay, Sean. You and that wife of yours. You'll pay.
I don't know when, I don't know how, but we've both got a lot of time ahead of us, and at some point, I'll see the perfect opportunity.
You won't even know it was me.

Attached: 6028B5AB-4F29-43E3-8633-61ED8CE10C2A.png (556x695, 173K)

Dear dad,

I know you think that cause we family I'd let it go, or not, since you left the country with that third whore ya cheated on mom with. But you still owe me 5Gs from your gambling debt, and if you don't fork it forwards I'll smash your kneecaps. If only I knew where you went, or any way to contact yoru cowardly ass.

Im really sorry bro, i should answer the phone. Come back my dude it's not over yet,ur life is more valuable than college's grades.

I wish I was strong enough to leave you. I’m terrified of dying alone and I’m terrified of becoming a nobody
I’m afraid of taking the chances I need to take to be where I want to be in life. I have been taking the safe road and I’ve been using you as a crutch. I don’t even know if I really love you anymore. I want to leave but we need each other for a place to live. I wish I knew what to do. I have been slowly dying here but I’m afraid to move. I hate my job my friends my family you and most of all, myself. I can’t ever quit but I can’t ever seem to succeed either. Goodnight my love, see you tomorrow

Dear Mr Antoun, head of Darul Aloom prep school, on September 11 2019, I'm gonna break in with an AR-15 and blow all you sand niggers' fucking brains out

I gave you herpes.
And HPV. My bad :-(
Thanks for all the pussy, though!

Bring it, you little shit! Aloom ain't going out like that Pigfucker!

Hey Jan... better check your crotch for livestock. I screwed the old cashier right before you.

god, this is why you're losing your women to niggas. df kinda fairy sht is this.

i am always breaking it

I know you want nothing more to do with me. But I meant the last thing I said to you- I'm always there for you if you need me. I still consider you my friend, and I'd go to war for you the same as I would any of my bros.

It needed to end. I knew it, but I was too much of a coward to let go. You let me down gently, in every way I needed. Your patience was endless. You were perfect. I was not. I failed you in every way that deserved the end I got.

Which is why it hurts to see how things have turned out. I'm married to a girl who has fulfilled my every fantasy. And you... all these years later, you're still alone. Not just unmarried, but no real friends either. And you're struggling. Me? I'm already retired. I could help you, but... I understand why you'd never accept it.

And so me and my bros keep on living it big, and you keep on falling short. Even though you did everything right. For me, the only consequence was losing you and getting someone who fit me far better. It isn't fair, and that bothers me.

I guess it always will.

For 3 years I was so worried you'd die and I would have never said goodbye. You were the last person that deserved cancer, I should've been more sensitive to your crush on me. If I knew that I was breaking your heart and we'd never speak again, I would go back a thousand times and undo all my mistakes. Now I regret losing out on years of friendship with you and I'm back to being worried the cancer will kill you any second now.

Why's everyone ignoring me?
Not even the doctors wanna talk to me.
I just want a bit company to feel better and all I get is the feeling of loneliness.
I can't take it anymore please someone help me.

Kek

Stop pissing all over my floor or I'm going to shit on your dogs.

I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

What's up? In the hospital? Or the Psych ward?

Hey R!

It’s been a year and 5 months since I took your virginity with me.

You never said anything after that pic and Still I wish I was more than just a whore for you,

but you make it really hard when you set your standards on someone who’s already dead...

She will never come back...

I’m sorry that you first love had to off herself.

Some stuff are just weird af

I never got over you too...

I looked for you in so many other guys and all I got was hpv and this faggot who’s not even a sissy, but a totally gay man scared of stepping out of the closet...

I cried so many tears thinking of the stuff we will never get to do together

All the days I won’t go to bed with you and sleep by your side

All the vegan meals I will never prepare for you

All the beers we won’t share

All the hugs I will miss

A life away from someone who never really wanted to be part of mine...

But guess it’s irrelevant to you...

wish we were holding hands in bed rite now

Ahh that little kissie you kissed me before saying goodbye...

I love you and I’m sure I always will

I wonder what would you be doing now... but then you know I think of you every day since June 2015...

Attached: B4148751-FC27-4473-84FB-DA5B7197F56C.jpg (940x846, 298K)

Psych ward.
I take Xanax all day to feel better but it's only helping for a short time.
Yea Forums is my only friend right now.

Attached: C1E00FB0-9BFB-40F3-878F-03D6CCCF197C.gif (500x492, 31K)

Yo Paul, it's me
The burritos you brought yesterday were fucking disgusting. They tasted like shit, do you left them in the rain overnight? I threw the rest away, literally uneatable, you fucking idiot
Btw. Mr. Lopez called, he want's the rest of the rent by the end of this week

aw, I want a peach. Lucky faggot.

So you make the mistake of saying you'd hurt yourself or some shit? Guess you're figuring out now that the psych ward is actually about legal liability and not treatment. They're basically just doing what they have to do to not get sued.

As long as you "promise" to take whatever meds they prescribe you (and take whatever they feed you while your'e in there) and tell them you're feeling much better, you'll be out in a couple days. They want you out of there as quickly as possible because the staff is overworked and confining you just isn't that profitable.

Assuming you're in America. If elsewhere, idk how your country does shit.

Fwiw your psych might actual care, but still has to do this legal song and dance because very few care enough to risk getting sued, fired, and lose their license.

I know user I'll be out maybe today.
I'm a eurofag btw.
It's not that bad here I can have my phone, smoke whenever I want, take a walk but only in the area so I can't get ob a shopping spree and the most important thing there's endless supply of Xanax kek

There's even a small cafe i'm allowed to visit.

The weather is beautiful i'm going to take a walk and listen to some floyd have a nice day kind user

I'm the one who leaked those photos to your family. I hope they keep you away from the dog.

Yeah, shoulda guessed. Pretty sure they take your phone in America. In theory you could use it to hurt yourself (break the screen, self insert), and since you're CRAAAAAZY literally anything you can possibly do they're responsible for making sure you can't do it. Else, lawsuit.

Pretty sure the main reason our healthcare is fucked is that medical decisions are essentially made by judges, not doctors. Not even politicians. Just judges who are in over their head and have a smoothtalking greedy lawyerr making a convincing case. Possibly to a jury, though the judge sets the amount owed if they rule in favor of the plaintiff.

So which euro are you? Depressed about being cUcKed? Guessing you're not a slav, or you'd have accepted depression as the natural state of existence.

You got over me so fast, and sometimes I feel like I'm over you too. But then there are those nights, those nights I remember what we had. The nights I remember all that we had been through together.

Please tell me you remember that too.

Hi Monkey.
I miss you so much. The day you came into this world was the most amazing day in my pathetic life. We only got to spend a few years together and the day you were gone I lost the only human being who cared about me. I never recovered. It has been almost 12 years now and I still don't know how to go on. I tried, pumpkin. I really did. I moved to another town, found a new job and things were getting better. But it did not take long for me to realize that you were really gone and I have no one left at all. I don't know why I have not killed myself yet. Perhaps you saying:"I love you papa." on that last day keeps me going.
I miss you and love you very much Julie Balulie.

I'm from Austria.
They just want to help me.
I made a suicide threat so obviously they have to put me here.
It's as I said not that bad here but the loneliness is killing me.

I'm listening to comfortably numb.
Kinda fitting don't you think haha

Oh yeah, Austria exists. Its like Germany, but basically better in every way. Good for you!

So real question is why do you want to die?

It's been awhile since I've seen you. Almost 4 years, actually. The worst part about it is the things you start to forget. I have to try really hard to remember what your voice sounded like. I can't help but feel bad that I'm slowing starting to forget things. Not by choice, but just by time going on. It doesn't wait for anyone or give you a chance to catch your breath. I want to say I'm sorry about that last argument we got into. We never got a chance to talk to each other after the fight. You died just 4 days later. Right after your funeral, I felt like a robot. I wasn't able to cry as often as I wanted to. I was just, numb. It felt like the light inside me went out but I was still running. Just watching time pass me as I sat in my room staring at my phone hoping it was just a dream and that you would call me. I started college just a week later, and then my 18th birthday was a week after that. My first birthday without you since I was 5. It hurt not seeing you there. I didn't have fun. I only had a dinner party so my grandma wouldn't feel bad about not throwing me some kind of party. You know how she is. But all I wanted to do was sit in my room alone. Also, in case you're wondering; no, it doesn't hurt any less. It hurts just as much as the day it happened. It's like you're always on my mind. I see you in everything I do. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save you. I'm sorry I wasn't there with you that night. If we hadn't been arguing, I probably would've been there. And maybe this wouldn't have happened. I really fucking miss you and I just wish I had you here to talk to. It was supposed to be me and you against the world. Now it's just me, and a big part of my world is gone.

Poopdity scoop woop poop

Niggers tongue my anus.

I wrote an entry about you and how much I despised you on my diary for about two months straight after you decided to disappear, I guess I can't blame you though, after all it was me who decided we would take it further when there was nothing to hold on to.
I still love you and now I hate myself because I literally broke my sanity trying to forget you, which I obviously failed miserably, and can't love anyone anymore, all while you went your merry way breaking the hearts of your next victims.
We should all gather and execute you, honestly.

Loneliness.
I can't take it anymore I never had any friends/family or a girlfriend.
I haven't ever hugged a girl in my life.
Also I got fired from my job.
I'm fucked

Austria is a great country.
I really love living here.

definite plebbit $hit

Eh, you've got a huge safety net. I'm sure you'll bounce back and find employment soon.

As for women- it's not hard. Any fucking chav can do it. But if anxiety is holding you back, just take a train to Amsterdam. You'll get some confidence and realize this shit isn't that big a deal, and then you can just talk to women like they're people.

And if they're an asshole to you, treat them like you would any other asshole. Call them a faggot and tell them to kys.

Dear Sam:
I'm really sorry I cheated on you. You were a really good kid, and didn't deserve to have your heart thrown away. I wasnt a very confident kid growing up. Always felt like i was ugly and unworthy of love. So when my ex called me up that night i couldn't resist. I felt desired by someone, and i let my ego get ahead of me. Im really, truely sorry.I kinda feel like it ended up changing you. You seem so broken now. So...alone. It's been about a decade now too. I wanted you to know I really did love you. And truth be told, I haven't felt that level of love for someone since. Yeah I care for other people, immensely, but no body else had that spark. I really do hope you get that perfect someone. Lord knows I wasn't him.

I’m sorry I took a shit on toilet seat at the campground bro. I was only eight but I thought I was being creative.

I later became a janitor at a school and often thought about the malicious dump left for you to clean up.

I can only offer my condolences and hope you were able to overcome the pain.

Sincerely, user

You have the personality and creativity of a moth.

Go play in traffic

Jesus man...

You're probably right

I cheated on you. It was mediocre. Not worth the guilt and the burden ill be carrying as long as i live but it revealed the unsavory side of me ive been pushing away for so long. It made me realize i can be treated just slightly shittier than you have treated me for the past 3 years but also im the problem. This entire relationship should not exist and we're destructively codependent. Im afraid of being alone and no one being able to tolerate me and youre afraid of the shame of breaking up. I dont know where to go from here. I feel like i should stay and keep the guilt as well as the unfulfilling relationship as punishment and learn to treat you better. Ive wanted to break up so many times and you never let me go out of selfish and questionable reasons. I want to learn to be alone and okay with my shitty self. I also dont want anybody else to experience the abuse we gave each other. Maybe itll be different and better the next time around but im already tired of trying and id rather let myself live on autopilot than try again and get hurt even worse on trying to find someone that fits the unattainable standard.

kek

I'm glad things happened they way they did, I would have never left you, I loved you too much. Through the cheating and lying and manipulation and how you've fucked with my heart day after day you leaving is the best thing to happen. Even in the end you didn't see me as good enough for even an explanation, and it hurt like fucking hell. But look at me now, on Yea Forums writing a post I know you'll never see, but feels good to say. I'm happy, and finally back to where I need to be in life all I have to say to you, is fuck you. Your life will be a result of your horrible life choices and I wish I could watch you suffer, but I don't have the time. Thank you for showing me what to avoid and what I should look out for in a future partner

Sorry for fingering you in your sleep, twice. I really hope you don't know.

I'm sick of everyone in my family being dumb, ignorant pieces of shit who trust everything they hear on TV.

There will be a war in the US and in Europe within 5-10 years.
People are slowly realizing "Equality" and "Multiculturalism" are just lies told to us to justify mass migration for cheap labor by both Democrats and Republicans.

I don't want my family to die in the FEMA camps but god damn it they have to start seeing reality.

Any advice?

-written to an old teacher of mine

Attached: 1550195995393.jpg (1004x752, 527K)

Dear E,
you're making me dying, physically, I can't hate you but you're the root of my illness. I had many wishes but they died. My heart is frozen. I would love to see you once more again.

This is exactly my situation... Even if we ever got together I wouldn't be able to look her straight in the eye.

To whom it may concern,

I do not appreciate you giving me the bird.

Sincerely,
user

Wow, what weight off my shoulders!

Dear family, I regret raping my little sister; I pray you never find out.

How old and who was she? Story?

Damn, I felt that deep user. People like that aren't worth it though,

I will find you Cleo, I'm getting closer each day.
Wait for me, I will definitely find you.

Preteen or early teens, I was two and a half years older. It was my sister. We were sleeping in the same bed as we often did. I was curious and aroused, I slipped her nightgown shorts down and I felt her up, putting my finger in. It happened again maybe a few years later when I shared a bed with her on a vacation. I really hope she doesn't know and only I have to bear the guilt for what I did.

Damn man that's fucked. Hope you'll be okay

I'm ashamed that I still get turned on thinking about it; I'm such a fucked up person. There is no redemption for me, I am going to hell.

It felt so wonderful when it was happening.

Fuck you dad. You expect me to keep our relationship alive, to text and call you as a sign of a relationship. You havnt visited me in so many years, I always had to find a way to come to you. All my young life I looked up to you, I thought you knew everything, that you would guide me on the right path. Now its like you are the child, and if I dont come to you and put up with your anger and bitterness then its my fault we are so disconnected. I cant stand you, because all I wanted for the longest time was for you to treat me like a son. Not like a friend, an acquaintance, like a fucking stranger. Fuck you. FUCK YOU

Who cares. We're all going to hell, wait no it doesn't exist and we all will rot in the ground the same way after we die. Difference is, you enjoy your sins, you take happiness out of it, whereas religion cucks force themselves to be sad about their own wrongdoings. So what you raped your stepsister. At least you enjoyed yourself in life

Yeah...

I wish she and I could have a real relationship. I don't get any indication she might be interested though.

Dear childhood friend, who I had a mutual interest in.

I'm sorry for laughing extremely loudly when that basketball hit your head, and for saying "nice shot!". Ah, to this day, I can still remember your tears, and the sound of your crying.

Haa,

Twenty years have passed and I still think about you every day. I still love you, as much as I told you when we were together. I knew happiness only with you, my black haired fairy. You left me when I needed you most and I still suspect that you cheated on me but still I love you and think about you everyday. I still write love letters to you. I have fled social media when I found out on Orkut that you were getting married. It was the second most hurtful moment of my life. The worst was when I found out you were pregnant of your first boy. That moment I fully realized that I lost you forever and any chance of happiness in my life was gone forever. And so I carried on.

Now coincidence has brought me close to you again, and you invited me to your birthday party. Suddenly 40 as you said. You are still gorgeous, and the mere perspective of meeting you again brightened my days. You are now rich, a very important director in a major corporation, harvard degree an shit. I felt in a company event, not a birthday party, and that made me sad. I lost you in 1996 but now I feel there is nothing of that girl that I still love so much, so deeply inside my heart. You are now a hot shot corporate lawyer, not my Lebanese occultist headbanger sweetheart. I miss talking to you so much. Sex was great and I miss your company, your care but I miss talking to you the most. We were best friends before lovers, never forget that. But I understand that that girl that went to the Metallica concert not with me only lives in my heart now, and I treasure this.
In my heart forever my love for you will burn, like I promised when we were together. I understand now the truth on the Meatloaf that once played on my red car stereo Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer then they are. I am far from you but you are always on my mind.
With endless love, Fe...

I wish I never met you. The way you made me feel was the worst. Treated me like a stranger. All that because i confessed my love to you. i wish all of this would end i wish i could erase the memory your existence from my mind,I WISH I NEVER MET YOU.

I'm sorry I ever went back to college and met you. I was never more happy than when we were together. I'm tired after 9 years of chasing your ghost. You become a very expensive fetish prostitute. God forgives I don't. I guess things happen for the best. I'm not going to stand around ask what if.

I'm not stupid OP you faggot.

I dont really like you

Hey, How's it hanging? So, today I won't be writing what I normally do, this message is more of a confession than a goodbye because I wouldn't be able to say you goodbye, nor would I be able to hear it from you.
After around 4 years by "your side" I've fallen for you for a second (or third? I really don't remember) time now, and supressing those feelings will take me much energy I'm not being able to have in this part of my life, so for the first time I'm gonna lay all of it upon you. I do love you so much more than I expected to ; most of the nights I remembered you I would dream of waking up by your side and your welcoming smile; I imagined if we would ever be good as a couple, but could never get a propper answer, probably because i refrained myself fro thnking such things most of the time. There would be nights where I would have tears in my eyes, thinking of how ironic things are for us, it doesn't matter how many times we get pulled apart from each other, we always find ourselves coming back, yet never really getting together in the first place, and please don't think I'm blaming you for this next part, but why did you have to be married? Why did you have to live so far away? Why did you have to be older than me to the point where people would question us if we were to be together? Why did you have to be so kind with me since day one? Why did you cry when I said, jokingly, that you would soon lose interest in me and find a new friend after some months? Why were you the first one to say "I Love You"?And why would God make us love each other so much, if we can't even look to each other in the eyes? Maybe we made a mistake from the start, maybe we were a mistake from the start; but please know, that I loved you from the start, and will do to the rest of my life,but you know I can't express these feelings with you constantly or else you might get hurt once again.

There was a time when i was in love with you, that lasted for about a year or so. Then i started to realize that we are not compatible and therefore i cheatet on you and never told you about it. I think you cheated on me also. Does not matter now. Havent seen you for over 2 years now. Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for everything.

Come on Yea Forums just give it to me.

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for everything i did. You are a wonderful person, and i wish you can be happy and forget all of this.

(cont)
You know why I'm doing this,you've done this once yourself, and I understood it, so please be willing to comply when I say that we can't keep talking anymore. Farewell, forgive me.

I'm sorry for what happened but there was no other way for me to move on with my life. Everything about us became too much of a burden for me to carry. I'm sorry what i said and how i acted about it but i saw no other way but ending it. I want to say thank you for the great times we had but also i want to say fuck you for what you did to me. While i loved you unconditional you took every opportunity to belittle me and demanding the impossible without even knowing what you are talking about. I'm not sure if you even loved me at one point but i guess i'll never know. One part of me hates you while the other part still misses you sometimes and wishes we met under different conditions. I still feel stupid and ridiculous because i can't really move on. You took a part of me with you when you left.

kek

I love you and everyone so much. I wish I could have been a better person, I wish I could have been there for you more, and I wish you were more to me than I am to you. That stupid nigger in September ruined everything.

Diksha yadav you will burn in hell.
Lord knows.

It sucked seeing you alone constantly through high school, even if you looked okay. I know what trying to be complacent with loneliness looks and feels like, even though I got better. Hopefully you got better and made some friends too, near stranger I used to secretly watch any time I got the chance. I often wonder how our lives would have changed if I picked a better time to reach out. You may have actually been busy at the time, but I didn't want to take the risk that I was creeping you out. I just wanted to solve both of our loneliness problems.
Well as I said, I'm doing much better nowadays. Lots of good friends, a stable relationship. Work's getting hard but I can handle it.
I hope life's been as kind to you as well since high school.

Dear Amanda,
I know you think you're a bloated whale that no one finds attractive, but I'm willing to stick my
dick in your pudgy, bloated pussy and pound the fuck out of you for as long as I can... which might end up being only 12 seconds. However, with time and enough practice, I think we can make it last as long as maybe 24 seconds. That's twice as long!
Sincerely,
The Chubby-chasin' boy that sits behind you in English

Attached: dat ass.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Dear parents,
thanks for screwing up the future of my brother and me. Thanks for ruining the family business just because you wanted to fuck other persons. Thanks for lying to us for years. Thanks my brother has to do a shitty wage cuck job and i'm neck deep in debt for uni just because you wasted all the money meant for our education. Thanks mom for kicking me out because i told your shithead boyfriend he's a faggot. Thanks dad for caring only about yourself. We had the best perspective imagineable and you two shits managed it to screw everything up. Congrats on that.

Regards H.

Your gonna carry that weight.

Either she can't remember or she has forgiven you. It's a heavy burden but hopefully you won't hurt a loved one again. There is no reason to beat yourself up over it because that weight is penitents enough. Speaking from experience

Addition: fuck boomers, honestly

I share your oddly specific feel, user.
I used to like smearing chocolates on restroom door handles to scare whoever tried using the stall later. Now I've been a zoo janitor since 2017 and you never really get used to cleaning human shit. I feel terrible for putting such stress on such poorly paid workers, even if it wasn't real shit. I can only assume they never figured that part out.
Kids are terrible people.

Attached: Load-Pride.jpg (720x405, 32K)

Hey, guys.

I know it's been quite a while since we've seen or talked or really interacted together as a group. At least, with me involved. If I remember correctly, I left for Florida about 6 years ago? Sorry if it sounds a bit creepy to say, but I HAVE seen the things you've all done without me that you've shared. Sometimes I think to myself how little it mattered that I left, seeing how happy you all are without me, but I suppose that's just selfish. I don't know the exacts of how you're all doing, but I hope you guys have been well since I left. For me, anyway, things could've been better. It feels like since I left I haven't ever had friends as good as you all. It's a shame we don't talk anymore, because I often find myself missing what we all had. But I guess if you'r all happy, I'll be happy for you. Meggan, Kole, Karyssa, Cody, Sami, hell even Austin and Riley, I miss you guys. Thanks for being such good friends while we had each other.

-TM

Attached: PepeDS.gif (112x112, 21K)

why dont you go to brazil and find yourself a little latina with big butt to hug and squeeze all you want

Explain!?

Attached: 1555070628480.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Maybe i'm really dumb for still loving you, even though you left me without any reasons or traces. We really never knew each other very well, but when i saw you or everytime i talked to you and seen you, i felt like i really know you. I know you don't need to give me any reasons why you ghosted me or not saying goodbye to me, because what's for, right? We were just friends. Or maybe for me but ain't for you. Did you cared bout me? Or just pittied me? I have a lot questions for you to ask, but will left unanswered. It's just gonna float and float in my head and fade like how you faded on my sight. You gave me happiness and hope but also gave me a pain, sadness and a what if questions that i will carry for this journey. I still wish you all the best. Hope you fix your self all together like how i am fixing myself right now.

I really wish i never trusted my heart when i met you.

hey dad
if there could be anything i could tell you, it would be that you were the best father i could ever had, and yeah i know that you were drinking way too much and then my mum had to put me in front of her so you wouldn't beat her again. i forgive you everything. you've tought me so much after all these years that i can't express with words how greatful i am.
i wish i could've said this to you on that weekend. i should've told you to go and check your health after the accident because something clearly wasn't right.. but i can't. im sorry

I just wish we had communicated more. I'm not sure why you left, if it was me or you, but if it was me, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for not saying anything all these years.

Ciara,

I'm glad you got raped, you stupid fucking bitch. I hope you get raped again.

Love,
user

Haven’t spoken to you in 4 years but everyday I think about you. You were the only person I’ve been able to truly care about. I’m so sorry for everything I did. I could have made things better, but I made them worse. You gave me chances to fix things but I was ignorant. If I could go back and change things I would. I miss you so much. I’m sorry.

So T said I should hit you up and have you as a side fling, but you're with M now and even though he didn't act as a friend, I was ok then. T said whay should I care, he fucked me over first, don't you forget what happened on that trip. I just wanna have you just to fuck you both over like you did to me. Also you got an unforgetable ass

Attached: IMG_20190412_231605_054.jpg (720x1280, 135K)

Amelia,

I’m glad you got raped too. I hope you get raped again as well.

Sincerely, user.