Im addicted to doing graffiti, ive been doing it for years, ama

Im addicted to doing graffiti, ive been doing it for years, ama

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkI37dVBACA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shot pic of ur best work fag

I think it can be very artful. People look at tattoos like graffiti which is a perfect example.

Why don't you stop vandalizing the property of others?

ok officer

Stencils look fun. How does one go about them?

a general rule in the graff game is to stay away from schools, churches, places of rest, and private property. i try and stay away from small business' too. but seeing your name all over town is a rush of addrenaline

I used to do it too until a cop shot and killed a kid doing one so I stopped.

This is bad?

stencils are for street artist fags like banksy (yeah i know the pic is of banksy, i was lazy) but they are still fun. buy some large pieces of card stock or thick paper. print out a stencil design and start cutting

JesUs too much

Attached: FF4E90D0-E0C6-442F-A8B5-347EFCAED6A7.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

youtu.be/AkI37dVBACA
This is how I did them. Sort of the cheap easy way for people with no real artistic talent, but if you did have talent you could make them a hell of a lot better than I did. I’m not sure if this is the best tutorial but typing “graffiti stencil tutorial” into YouTube should show you at least a few more. It’s sort of a pain in the ass because the lighting and shading of the object in the photograph needs to be pretty specific, so it’ll look like shit for a lot of pictures no matter how much you play with it. But if you’re patient and you keep trying, you can get some really good shit this way. For anything you want to make bigger than a standard sized piece of printer paper, you just plug the image into blockposters.com

Also don’t fuck around with random knives and razor blades. Buy something like pic related to save your fingers from the same he’ll mine went through. I still find random notebook pages with blood on them from my early attempts

Attached: D105B0E8-03BE-482A-AF52-1E76F8A56C94.jpg (425x425, 11K)

How many dicks have you graffitied onto walls?

Attached: 1046FA90-A7DB-4780-9CEA-4A4C9433ECF7.jpg (1242x1883, 467K)

Same

Post sum shit TOY

What u write dawg?

Whats your stradigy when you hit the streets?
Also how do taggers hit those seemingly impossible fucking spots to tag on like under freeway bridges and shit?

Post your best piece faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190413_174344_611.jpg (720x1280, 93K)

Pic related. My gf did this (retarded shit by me and my friend)

Attached: 0d47a9ca-bb68-4ecc-8902-c7b85b91ee89..png (1440x1076, 1.96M)

draw speedwagon
speedwagon is love and peace.
also life but he doesn't rape 9 year olds

Attached: nrz7ebx7veo21.jpg (600x450, 75K)

Guys I know use ropes, ladders, or just crazy shit.

Lol OP is afraid to post his work cus we gunna find out what he writes and what city he in....small community u know

This aint real graff...stop.

i plan my spots based on activity of nearby police, security cameras, and entry/exit routes. the goal is to get the job done with the least amount of people seeing. i also try not to paint while high or drunk cuz thats when my senses are impaired and make stupid decisions. crazy spots that you are talking about are for people who literally die for their art. they will hang from one arm or a shitty ass rope just to get their name up. shoutout to sane smith, rip smith

I love doing it for politics

But I focus most on public property. Private is for faggots

What u write faggot

yup. youd be surprised what happens to people who flex their shit on the internet

I post my graff on ig all the time...wouldnt post it on Yea Forums though

Damn thats fucking crazy. You have balls man for sure.

You are just a paranoid normie, this is Yea Forums, deliver pics or GTFO REEE.

Agreed show us

i used to on ig as well. got tired of kids biting my shit. also i think the game is getting fucked from internet posting. i could talk about that for awhile

I honestly thought i was the only writer that went on Yea Forums guess not.

call me whatever you want, theres a difference between sharing nudes and sharing pictures of incriminating evidence against yourself. fuck off you fucking toy. probably never picked up a marker or can of paint in your life

Well if youre not a toy and youre up in your city youre gunna get flicked by a photographer anyways....everybody bites....youre a liar if ylu say you dont bite at least a little

As long as your government name and or face isnt associated w your graff then youre fine. Writers are way too paranoid

Conclusion is that OP is a fagget.
Go seek attention somewhere else if you cant provide a single pic, you are not the shit for providing your wobba lobba crap action wanna be stories, kill yourself.

fair game i guess. graffiti is pretty much biting other peoples shit until you find a combination of things you like and expanding on that

Confirmed. Op is a huge toy who only paints on procreate. Either tell us whag u write or fuck off

i dont need to post my shit online to be known. take a walk about oakland/san francisco and youll know me quite well

I dont have to prove shit to you, I ain't the one acting like an attention whore, you brainlet cuck.

U k ow how many writers there are out there especially in SF...OP has to deliver

At this point I really dont care anymore about OP delivering, this is a shit thread.

haha na i play i play. im not gonna claim fame i dont have but thats my area

just do it then, dont overthink it
the first ones will be shit, but thats life

What do you mean?

How did you get introduced to it?

living in the bay area in general had a big influence, also skating. as i got older i noticed i like it more because of the actual art of letter composition. building letters and style from scratch is what keeps it interesting

Any tips for someone who wants to start tagging? Have you ever gotten in shit for it?

dont start. depending on where you live, shit can get rough when you go out. but real tips would be focusing on your handstyle. dont try and do big throwups or pieces at first. focus on building a good handstyle because thats how people respect you and there youll understand the basics of how letters are built. be creative, dont bite, and practice. this shit takes years to get good

Why won't you post some of your work OP? I'm from SF and it'd be easier to talk and ask questions about someone I recognize.

Pic is me

Attached: IMG_20190225_082533_111.jpg (720x720, 122K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-lym

Attached: file 28.jpg (2400x3200, 490K)

OP is a TOY won't even take pride in his own work smh

doubt youd recognize me but i dont have pictures on my computer, only my phone. gimme a min and i can share a handstyle or something. your character seems hella familiar