A friend from work asked me as a favor to make a backup of his computer to format it. While I was at it...

A friend from work asked me as a favor to make a backup of his computer to format it. While I was at it, I found a file without extension with an inflated weight 12GB.
After trying some diferent extensions discover it was a zipfile. I unzipped and found tons of videos of illegal content. I want ruin his life, but I'm sure he need psychiatric attention, what i do anons?

Attached: Sin título.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

Dejelo sano.

if you dont report it to the police, you could be charged with aiding and abetting.

Failure to report it can land you in some shit if its found out you knew about it prior to him being reported by someone else.

A therapist can only help those with thoughts. Not those actively seeking that shit and realistically it all just comes full circle. His fate will land him in a prison cell.

Maybe its best you confront him first maybe the scare alone may make him consider changing his ways. Unless you feel he's gonna fuck you up then just report it.

lol, no

i want to get involved, in any way or the other, i donot ask for this shit. And aside for that, is a good person.
the notebook, is for our work, cant just pass the problem to them in some way?

>Failure to report it...
no

Post some examples so we know what we're dealing with here.

quisiera, pero tengo conflictos internos, tengo una hermana pequeña, que el a visto en varias ocasiones.

sorry user, u know the rules here

Relax. Snacks doesn't work here anymore.

Send a anonimous mail where he work. They can do the report

Damn dude you might want to fuck him just to make sure you don't get pinned with this by some weird extension
Sheeit that's like some legit cheese pizza, you can't just ignore that

What it say there.

Attached: untitled.jpg (382x242, 23K)

Nice try, FBI.

Attached: a18.jpg (680x717, 72K)

Attached: 1475165159940.jpg (160x160, 3K)

How much of an idiot do you have to be to lend your computer filled with pizza to anybody, let alone someone to whom you ask to do something with your computer? That in itself should be worth a fine

If you think he's a good person, there is nothing to do.
You can't change what a person is sexually attracted to. You can either ruin this person's life, or forget about this. There's no helping- nothing will come from "psychiatric attention". If you do decide to report this, you really have to understand what you're doing- people don't come back from this kind of crime, it will legitimately ruin his life.
I suppose the only thing you could possibly do that's in-between is talk about it to them to see if they're a risk to anyone's safety. Understand something: Just because someone can jerk it to some fucked up shit, does not mean they would ever do something fucked up. The easiest example is the rape fetish- how extremely common it is, yet how few people would actually do something that horrible. If he IS a good person - as insane as it may sound to most people - there is simply no reason to take any action here. A good person is not at risk of committing an atrocity on their own accord just because they can jerk it to some pixels on a screen.

I mean if he didn't post this thread yeah you'd be right. But this is evidence that he knew about it and failed to report it to authorities.

Either way user seems like he wants this to be reported.

That shit aint illegal in Mexico, just have to pay the cops some money to let you go. Also, age of consent is 12.

some weeb alias he use
try to hide it, in a kinda retard way

The second part is Helen. Pretty sure