Gay guy or Trump for 2020?

Gay guy or Trump for 2020?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x676, 360K)

Trump Obviously

>ignore the sleeper hit with basic income
That worked so well for Hillary and 'ignore people I don't like'

trump.

The dems are just trotting him around as a Tolkien gay candidate

We need a Gay Republican (even though his sexuality shouldn't matter), but it would be nice to show how intellectually challenged the left is more when they create illusions of 'homophobia' on the part of the right. Despite all of that, Trump clearly.

"TOLKIEN"

>Tolkien

Attached: B1846CB7-6BB8-460D-B546-D656A101054D.jpg (899x650, 208K)

Donald Trump, not Pete Buttigieg.

Trump 2020 you filthy street shitting shitskin nignog. Make Honk Honk Again

Attached: 1550727709634.jpg (690x700, 54K)

>Gay guy or Trump for 2020?
in otherwords,
openly gay guy, or closeted gay guy

Trump is a zionist retard, but he's a god compared to anyone on the kike left.

Had he been born in America, and had he kept his mouth shut about certain things, Milo Yiannopoulos had probable potential to get quite far, politically, but I am still not sure about making it to become President, and not really until a decade later, or farther off.

I think you mean distinguished veteran, Rhodes Scholar and capable human being versus a fat piece of shit

you guys are all about voting for pederasts whether that's roy moore or some british fruitcake

Attached: image.png (635x340, 103K)

>a fat piece of shit
you forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful

I'd vote for a shoe box full of dog shit over Trump at this point.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x688, 229K)

I don't have anything against the retarded personally. I just don't want one as president again.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 80K)

>and had he kept his mouth about certain things
Yes, like such things as his views on underage sex and lawful pedophilia. To a degree, I understand his point about how people are biologically capable of engaging in intercourse in their teens, but the general consensus will never be on board with that ever.

Yeah, after it got out that Milo had said those things, and appeared to support it, or aspects of that, he would now be almost entirely ineligible for entering politics, unless American public views become more and more degenerate, to the point such candidates are electable. Keep in mind that the subject regards children and childhood, not older people.

Neither of these degenerates should be president

Vote for yang you strange faggots

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Glad to see JIDF hasn't gone far away from the Yea Forums threads

Gay guy will suck less dick than Trump

Whats the butt guy running on

not an argument
you also need to be 18 to post here.

Illusions of homophobia?

Attached: B7WAYHM5QUQ6H6C6NFL3WQLBTFR7E3VS.gif (300x225, 752K)

Not a real argument in not a real post. And I'm older than you so go try to underagebanned yourself.