ABORTION ISN'T MURDER

ABORTION ISN'T MURDER

Attached: 1553919014375.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-a-fetus-be-scientifically-and-biologically-categorized-as-a-parasite-If-not-how-does-it-fail-to-meet-the-criteria-for-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abort yourself OP

>actual liberal logic

separating a child from it's family.

>but keeping those wetbacks apart is evil beyond description.

Attached: 1449174790071.jpg (540x399, 27K)

youre mother should of had a abortion.

Attached: jimmy.jpg (239x239, 12K)

You're

>spearing an infant through the skull is the same as giving a freeloading Mexican money for a sex change
Actual liberal logic, folks

Attached: 1555267155404.jpg (250x192, 8K)

By supporting pro-life, you have to believe that the life of a baby, or even just the potential of cells to become a fully-functioning human, is equal to the life of a matured human/the mother. I don’t think that this argument makes sense at all. By supporting pro-choice, you should acknowledge the immorality of abortion. If you get an abortion, you are killing either a baby, or a fetus, or just human potential. However, this immorality is not necessarily a bad thing if one takes into account how it would effect the life of the mother or the baby once it is born. It doesn’t make sense to regard the life of a baby as more important than the well-being of a mother, or the well-being of the baby once it has grown up. Of course, if there isn’t a logical reason to have an abortion, it shouldn’t be allowed. If the potential/life of the baby outweighs the reason for abortion, than the abortion shouldn’t be allowed. The problem with abortion arguments is how polar they are. There shouldn’t be complete pro-life, but there shouldn’t be complete pro-choice either. It should be a system of regulated pro-choice of which the situation is assessed - maybe by the involved doctor - then decided whether the mother should be allowed to have an abortion.

Conception is immoral. The child cannot consent. It's basically worse than rape to birth a child.

anti-natalism is retarded.

Actual insanity

>Conception is immoral
Immorality and morality are subjective.

Sad incel.

it does when the mothers are mothers because they are irresponsible whores
there are so many different contraceptives available abortion should be the kind of thing you do when you get RAPED or something, not because you made an oopsie and don't want to have to live up to it.

your existence is immoral. you should self-terminate at once.

>legalize abortion
>dems eventually abort themselves out of existence

more abortion = less dem votes

If you dont like abortions, dont get one. Forcing a religious belief on another person is unamerican.

so it's a win/win?

Do you believe it's a sin against God. If so why don't you let God take care of his judgement. Why don't you mind your own business?

Its not murder...its the removal of a parasitic growth.

It is, altough I don't see how that's a problem

If abortion is murder, then you are killing a person. If a fetus’s count as a person, why aren’t they counted in the census? -George Carlin

Do you rape kids? No? Is it a sin?

What a gay despair liberal argument kek

I grew up in the foster system. It was absolutely fucked.
However, I had incredible childhood and good friends.
I’m not an adult, husband, and father of two.
I served my country for 8 years doing 2 combat tours and I now own 2 businesses and am about to sell one for 3.5 million.

Human potential is a real thing to consider, and and the probability of outcome is impossible to calculate.
Pro choice ignores all of this

Why do the terms "zygote" and "fetus" exist? Because neither is a baby.

Abortion is not murder. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

well, yeah. it's not like anyone else is screaming for abortion to be legal. let them eradicate themselves.

This issue only really matters to people who can't find a woman to keep their children.

You can always support your argument when you compare apples to chainsaws. Stop forcing your religious delusions on other people. If you believe in that shit, it's your business. Leave everyone else out of it.

it is, by definition, not a parasite you moron.

parasite
/ˈparəsʌJt/
noun
noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.

Stop spewing fucking retarded bullshit because it jives up with your feefees and educate yourself.

Or just kys TBH

>. it's not like anyone else is screaming for abortion to be legal.
im not sure if you're being sarcastic there or not. do you think women should be forced to have kids with downs?

Uh oh a liberal got its feelings hurt everyone back the fuck up

Attached: 1555266287797.png (1188x396, 622K)

/pol/

So there’s only a small and minute distinction huh? Are you autistic?

I'm not even a liberal. I'm republican who is pissed you idiots took over the party.

Human life has little value, so relabeling it murder means nothing to me. I'm pro murder now, just not for the ones who are developed enough to make some sort of minor contribution to this dark comedy we live in.

but i think i would still weigh the present over potential. theres also a lot of potential for the foster system to permanently fuck some kid up. the outcome is impossible to calculate, but potential is just potential, and immorality will be part of abortion regardless of side.

it is scientifically true that the beginning of life is conception, when the new dna is created after the sperm fertilizes the egg. because it is human dna, it is a human life, and is thus entitled to basic human rights.

Your party was always full of idiots. You just started realizing it.

You're arguing dishonestly. When you use words like "force" you misrepresent the entire debate in an attempt to skew it in your favor. Nobody "forces" women to have children, you dunce. They get pregnant from having sex. What a fucking shocker that must be, to you, to find out that irresponsible sex has consequences!
You see, making abortion illegal isn't "forcing" a woman to do anything. It is PREVENTING her from having another living human being pulled out of her like she's throwing up a Shrimp Dinner from Red Lobster. It is PREVENTING doctors from opening abortion clinics.

It's not FORCING anybody to do anything, though. You should stop trying to lead with dishonest verbiage. People like me exist to run circles around you.

> the beginning of life

Life is never created. Only new lifeforms are created. Sperm and egg were both already alive.

>is wrong
>cannot accept being wrong

words have definitions. You used one incorrectly. Suck it up and move on with your life or act like an insufferable faggot idc, you're getting ignored from now on lol

Every party has idiots, look at the sjw's on the left, but they rarely take it over like the Trump tools.

And won.

Don't forget - the presidency is ours

Attached: 3.gif (429x322, 978K)

Banning refugees isn't murder. Taking away healthcare isn't murder. Refusing to regulate guns isn't murder. Poisoning the Earth isn't murder.

You're way more ok with murder than you'd like to believe

>Sperm and egg were both already alive
sperm and egg cells do not meet the scientific definition of being alive.
human life beings at conception. this is a true fact.

well, if abortion is legal, it shouldn't be a problem. the vast majority of abortions will be for liberal/dem parents, though. who else is going to do it?

So the only difference is that a parasite lives in a host of a different species? Seems like we're splitting hairs here. How about this opinion: babies are fucking terrible and every woman should be forced to have an abortion unless she can pass a qualification test proving her ability to raise the child. Too many of you pro-life yokels in here have no idea what it takes to raise a kid, and I feel a great swell of pity for any children you might have a hand in molding.

(inb4 "what do you know" etc. I have raised 4 children successfully, and would gladly abort any more larva that form in my wife's uterus)

>heartbeat bans
>not forcing women to have kids
while sure, no one forced them to have sex, you do know that there is no 100% way to not get impregnated, just look at mary.

just a reminder: Ad hominem != an argument.

just an observation

imagine not being able to accept that you're wrong and using words incorrectly

fetuses don't have conscious minds. fetuses aren't people. this thread is invalid. you can go ahead and post a couple feels pictures of mindless feti with hands and hearts and other organs not generating thoughts since i feel bad you were so easily destroyed

Attached: 1555070612422.jpg (1202x1430, 357K)

NO CONSEQUENCES FOR WOMEN! HER BODY HER CHOICE!

IF SHE KEEPS IT HE SHOULD HAVE TO MAN UP AND TAKE CARE OF IT THOUGH!

Going to be hilarious when the dune coon religion takes over the world and you dumb cunts are back to square one lmao

>parasite
what are you using the oxford dictionary?

Attached: 1541029263817.png (767x574, 62K)

They were saying the opposite you dumbfuck

Are you... are you really reaching this far, this hard?

It is a legal medical procedure.

Tl:dr

Cont'd: PLUS, none of you pro-life people in here are actually pro-life. You're Pro birth. You couldn't give a crap what happens after that thing exits the womb, and forcing a meth addicted rape victim to Bear a child when she has no viable means to raise that child and didn't want it in the first place makes you all a bunch of monstrous hypocrites. You want to ban abortion? Then you should have to pay an orphan tax. For every unwanted child that you forced to be born you should have to pay a portion of the cost of their rearing. Bet you guys will change your opinions real quick after 1 year of that

Literally not an argument.

im asking you, because so far out of 6 other dictionaries, it doesn't say shit about it having to be another species.

So you're actually stupid and actually reaching for any excuse to preserve your pathetically fragile ego. Got it.
t. pathologist

>forcing a child to be birthed by an unwanting mother so you can keep people responsible

unironically not an argument
what if scenarios are not valid debate

try again

If it's a nigger its not

>murdering a child is a religious issue

Attached: 178EFFEC-57AA-476C-9A35-D8F6A1A71B57.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

imagine being the guy that thinks that only one dictionary exist in the world

>don’t stop the murder of children cuz god
Kek

If only your mum had felt that way

why would anyone think abortion was murder?

This guy gets it

Attached: 1555047259956.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

>t. faggot
i wasn't even the guy you were responding to, saw you were started to autistically screech and just wanted to point out
>words have definitions.
and it depends on what dictionary you read, faggot

>I’m not even a liberal
Sure kid

its not.

Would inseminate one on right

imagine having such a fragile ego that you went through six dictionaries to be "right" only to still technically be wrong.

That's you right now. Sad.

if she chooses to let the fetus turn into a baby she will be responsible for it. if she kills the fetus before it turns into a baby she will face no negative consequences and rightly so

Attached: 3053948 - Nearphotison Robert_Parr The_Incredibles Violet_Parr.png (1000x1112, 1.04M)

lmao you are that guy any time i see somebody say "not that guy but" i instantly know you're that guy. another user isn't going to give a rat's shitty ass about mistaken identity, it's just more lulz to the shitpot.

Get the fuck back to redd t you stupid cunt. Fetuses are by definition NOT parasites. You can cry about it on red dit though! I'm sure you'll find lots of people receptive to your homicidal beliefs.

strange merriam webster doesn't recognize the parasitism of the rich extracting and hoarding wealth from the working class

Attached: aeytsdeythstu.png (1280x1024, 1.71M)

Butthurt much? Can't think of a valid argument so you have to resort to ad hominem attacks? Good for you. Thats really brave of you.

>stopping a woman from having an abortion that wants to have one means she births a child she doesn’t want, is a “what if” scenario
My sides

>fetuses are people

Attached: 17hqnyzf5qgnkjpg.jpg (636x358, 49K)

Cry more faggot

holy fuck, the delusion is real.

Abortion is murder, but human life has no inherent worth. So nothing of value was lost.

Youre responding to two different people. I posted the long rants....someone else went through the dictionaries. You realize this is Yea Forums, right? Multiple people are posting on this thread.....

>TIL abortions only cover fetuses

Prove my point more, faggot. Lol

Cry more faggot

Really? Twice? Ladies and gentlemen, I broke the Conservacuck

you sure are going to change alot of minds with this post! arguing about abortion is stupid, roe v wade will never be over turned, if you think it will you are fucking delusional.
Why not worry about the well being of kids who are actually alive and champion a real cause like health care or education? because you are a shit troll who's twists words around to fit your little "liberal logic" meme. your life is a sad little meme

Attached: OK_KID.jpg (1400x788, 113K)

>children
lol no

Conservatives could do the same thing, and let women be in control of themselves

>I served my country for 8 years doing 2 combat tours
unless you fought in ww2 that's a lie. you served the military industrial complex at the expense of your country

Attached: 1489660524314.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

>abortion should be the kind of thing you do when you don't want to let your zygote or fetus turn into a baby because if you aren't responsible enough to not get pregnant maybe being a parent ain't for you
ftfy and even kept in the shaming you enjoy

Attached: 1555014583966.jpg (640x763, 72K)

COW FARTS ARE DESTROYING YHE WORLD!!!!

Cry more faggot

>humans aren’t alive till they’re born
Lol no

>by not murdering children you don’t care for them

Lol. Right wing pro-lifers pretending that they care about other people, like they have a conscience all of the sudden. Many keks.

it is a what if scenario though.
what if she has irresponsible sex and what if she gets pregnant with a baby she didn't want but was fully educated on the fact that she knew she would have it if she didn't protect herself adequately.
It amazes me how you can see flagrant double standards (IE removing a man's freedom gleefully so he can "be a man" and pay for "his child" but it's only "his child" after she chooses not to abort. No say 'cause "her body."
I don't necessarily disagree with abortion as whole btw, but to denigrate unborn human children as "parasites" doesn't do your argument any justice at all.

btw if you take offense at these arguments you should look inward because they are the exact same things women say to shame men into paying child support lol!
But hey it's okay to have a "get out of jail" free card if you have a cunt right?

theres literally no difference you fucking mongoloid.

imagine spittting in the face of the dictionary itself to preserve your fragile world view

D E L U S I O N A L
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

quora.com/Can-a-fetus-be-scientifically-and-biologically-categorized-as-a-parasite-If-not-how-does-it-fail-to-meet-the-criteria-for-one

Fetuses =\= parasites

end of argument dumbfuck

Actual liberal

Imagine unironically criticizing abortion like a Christcuck. It is the opium of the masses, get that through your fucking heads.

Tl:dr

imagine the level of mental illness it takes to post this image every day

>tl;dr

retard lol

>doesn’t allow low income female to abort a baby yet is against a low income female from receiving government assistance to support the baby

Nice gop logic

Except it isn't because the baby has no consciousness until after it's born.

Now that they have legalized killing off and parting out born babies it's not just christians and the religious anymore, evil minion of satan...

>Marx
Wow you go deep in your quotations.

You clearly passed middle school. If only the rest of the world was as educated as you it would run like a Swiss watch.

M’lady

Cry more

>government assistance to support a baby = paying for an illegal’s sex change
Sure kid

>TIL a baby isn’t alive and conscious until it’s completely out of the vagina.
Imagine being this retarded

why would i cry over you being retarded?
you're the one who suffers for it. sorry for your disabilities friendo.

Population is too large.
Populace does not take care of existing persons.
Reduce influx of additional persons.
Resource expenditures reduced.
Reduced burden on any given government via reduced uncared for population.
Abortion is morally correct.
Human life simply isn't as precious as people want it to be.
Sad angry pathetic eternal high schoolers can't control their shitty lives, so they try to control others. They usually cite a religious text that tells them to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

Attached: 42970348_1926047930775119_7396906854581796864_n.jpg (540x960, 35K)

you're wrong about abortion

>should of

According to you, the only babies that get aborted are liberal babies. So you should be pro-abortion all the way.

Checkmate republicans.

I'm glad someone was finally brave enough to say it

Of course it isn't. Murder is a crime. Abortion is legal. Abortion is just killing.