This was no accident

This was no accident.

Attached: n_tur_brk_notredame_190415_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
time.com/5469052/france-paris-protests-marianne-statue/
youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs
youtube.com/watch?v=GzFgNrTdChk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit

Trump did it and the Mueller report will prove it.

Varg Vikernes did it

this

well explain than

News guy said it took 2 hours for a fire engine to get there...

say it OP
>muzzies

Intentionally done, structure that lasted through many tragedies including two world wars. Torched on the first night of Holy Week, this was no accident

By amazing coincidence a Mosque in Jerusalem burns at the same time. 2 historic buildings a thousand miles apart magically catch fire at the same time? I suspect arson

Attached: 1555365501571.png (793x766, 735K)

kek

terrorist attack confirmed by live leak witness! two men were seen starting fire in two separate areas

Holy living fuck you're a gigantic fucking retard.

Well obviously the Jews did it to frame the Muslims, who would have done it anyway if weren't too busy decapitating Christians who thought it was a good investment to travel the world.

You have no say in the matter. JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

discord.
gg/3nuwCK

Tyu

Guys... I may have accidentally... the whole church.

Actually, it was probably a fire that caused the damages. If you look closely at the picture, you can see it.

Electrical fires can't burn 14th century wood beams

ok so who hates Catholicism and islam? who are we speaking about

Macron set it up in retaliation for the Yellow Vest protests.

I could believe this to

Attached: fag.gif (242x200, 864K)

this

Attached: 1540154625142.gif (340x340, 137K)

Well let's see, they aren't Catholic, and they aren't Muslim... hmm... who could that be?

The word "this" in OP's post obviously refers to the fire...

God your retarded.

That's right! I challenge anyone to come up with one example of an electrical fire in the 1400's

Kek

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x338, 183K)

>accident

Attached: DFFFF46B-E368-4F6C-B503-EE61338B8630.jpg (515x362, 72K)

SURELY NOT THE CHRISTIANS. but who!? narrow it down than more than a fuckin faith

Attached: 83478A84-0448-494B-9BC6-80687E420AF1.png (1233x957, 206K)

(((Them)))

Prove it

Based user

yeah, We're gonna impeach him for sure this time. Right, comrade?

anyone have a hunch what might have produced the yellow smoke bellowing out of the cathedral spire?

your existence is, though.

lemme guys.. if they say it was the sandniggers, then we believe them, but if they say it wasn't the sandniggers.. then we won't believe them. How nice and convenient.

link pls

fucking protestants! I KNEW IT.

It's not that though, life is pretty easy for me

Maybe yours is though

link? no? oh well, sounds good so imma believe your anonymous ass.

HURRR RAHOWA MY BRETHREN

lolwut

Attached: 97XAxmxBmW-10.png (300x250, 28K)

das sum tasty ass b8 heh?

10/10 would lol again

Attached: 54A87A86-1A25-4093-BBDE-B9107098780A.jpg (201x232, 10K)

The people here are always willing to talk about notre dame discord..gg/MPJs2P

though I think yours is though

lol mad

Sorry you guys are having such a though time. Hopefully things will get easier.

Macron did nothing wrong.

Hey that could be true but there's also an 800 year old church on fire in his capital city and people all around the world are watching so i mean that definitely doesn't look good on anyone

but it will unite teh peoples, u know, rah rah and all that shit

And they will bury any report of Muslim involvement as Islamophobic.

2hrs for pairs traffic. Sounds about right. if yout an idiot

Fuckin zorioastrinists, or Buddhists, not the jews though, they are never behind any shady dealings

The Amish

thanks user, we will get though it.

>agnostics strike again
>all atheists and deists will fall beneath our boots

Also for all you retards, protestants, Catholicism, lutherans, etc although different sects are considered christian, they are not deifferent religions juat different sects, so long as you believe in the divinity of the Christ, you are a christian. However, it was the jews, its always them.

The amish believe in the divinity of christ, theyre christians by default

When you allow niggers in your neighborhood, this is what you get. Paris, you've been niggered.

OY VEY

And their taxes funded the invasion.

Obvious sabotage. Find the nigger.

Yeah, this is why the yellow vests are raging hard.

They elected a new Pope you dumb fuck. Shit just got out of hand.

There is only one thing I want to know.

DID THE FRENCH SURRENDER ?

Well, they took taxpayer money to fund the invasion of their own country, so yeah.

is this b8? if it is, I am not sure if it shit tier or top shelf. I am confused.

I suspect the stupid yellow vests more than the muslims.

The yellow vests movement is losing momentum, and up to now all they've done is destroy stuff to make some buzz for a non-existent cause because they don't even know what they want.

When the forensics reports and security camera footage come out saying yellow vests/black blocks did it, maybe people will finally understand that breaking down the place where you live doesn't make it better, it makes it shittier and makes your life harder for it.

Fuck those yellow morons.

this is just irl lothric from ds3

Wouldnt it be more controversial if the yellow vest burned down a mosque or a refugee neighborhood.

They want to destroy the system, and so they attack their own history and symbols.
They've already destroyed a 200 year old statue of freedom when they invaded the triumph arc at the beginning of the movement.
time.com/5469052/france-paris-protests-marianne-statue/

They're just a bunch of dickheads.

>anyone have a hunch what might have produced the yellow smoke bellowing out of the cathedral spire?

Lead ions.
There was a shitload of lead in the spite.

these here discord..gg/MPJs2P won't shut up about it

I think they just want to be allowed to remove the Muslim dicks from their ass without being called Islamophobic.

I’m all for letting scum burn down their own shitty neighborhoods.
Don’t expect any welcome from everyone else anytime soon after that.

Kek
When its finished can we scream cover up?

Hmmm... That is the most counter productive thing these faggots could do, imagine being so stupid that instead of destroying the shit that is plunging your country to waste, you destroy your own historical monuments

THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY

Attached: tenor (1).gif (350x198, 1.23M)

This was a therapeutic chain of events

(((Who?)))

Muslims confirmed did it for payback over the NZ shooting. Pol confirmation 100%.

>Pol confirmation
so, bullshit then

we're never wrong. get fucked faggot.

Reminder that a cow kicked over a lantern once and burned Chicago to the ground. Shit happens.

And I've been to Paris. That was the worst time of day for that to start. Traffic is horrid around the cathedral. Reminded me of New Orleans. Watched a kid nearly die from alcohol poisoning because the ambulance couldn't get through the mass of people. Spreading rumors about this is dumb, and the person or people who did this will probably off themselves because of the guilt.

jews hate muslims and muslims want to exterminate jews and the only thing stopping them is muslim obamas money and military help from the aryan white west but jews want to create an entirely muslim world with rapefugeesand terrorists everywhere and wipe out the aryan white americans and then they'll be able to control the entire islamified world from their tiny sliver of a state with no more military help or money because they're secret lizards broadcasting illusions to people from the moon pol 100% confirmed

Catholic church sitting on hundreds of billions of tax free money
>well we aren't paying for it but please donate more to the catholic church
Supposedly separate church/state government of France
>we're accepting global donations to the French government to pay for this Catholic church

religion
not even once

Would be funny if it weren't actually accurate. Fucking lunatics.

Why have people been talking about this all day. It's just some church in France

Drogon did it. He was pissed about Jon Snow kissing his Mommy.

Attached: baddrogon.jpg (1023x1024, 146K)

lol

Beats ash Wednesday

12th century?

Jews

Attached: IMG_20190415_155441.png (576x315, 152K)

It's a culturally important monument of mankind. It took close to 100 years to build and had some great artwork/architecture within it, that's why people are getting boners over this.

ahh pretty sure there was lightening in the 1400's dumb new fag, back to R3DD1T

I'm serious lol
Ok well idk I still looking for a fuck to give lol. Idk sure it was probably a work of art but it's a church...maybe that's why it's hard for me to care.

Oy Vey! Must have been them Mormons theyre nuts

>yout an idiot

14 year old wannabe edgy autist found

Attached: Corblu.jpg (432x288, 63K)

Not accident. Religion of peace did it. Return to them their "peace"

Islam are like the Scots of sky wizardry.

There are several branches of it and they all hate each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs

this

>survives acid rain
>>survives pollution
>>>survives both world wars
>>>survives the passage of time
>>>>>survives even fucking pigeon shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GzFgNrTdChk

you were

wow, how do you people go through your life thinking everything is a conspiracy, everything is fake and nothing ever just happens by accident, sad

who the fuck is jon snow?

Google it, idiot.

Attached: snowden-dvd-artwork.jpg (693x953, 77K)

Nope. Almost twice that age. I'm serious. It's a church get over it frenchie

kek

Attached: trigger.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Fat ameritard detected. Go worship your plastic monuments, the rest of the world doesn't care.

> sand-nigger shilling

Which Islamic propaganda org is funding you? Or are you doing it because you believe in it?

Yes it was construction workers did it. It was an accident who can be so careless fuck they deserve it

Agreed. It has a higher chance of being Muslim related for obvious fucking reasons. Next would be macron trying to blame it on yellow vests

Attached: hon.jpg (497x373, 51K)

The idea that Paris is full of inbred Muslim radicals who hurt people and break things they don't like is a conspiracy? News to me.

Because white people always need something to cry about and blame on Muslims. Proof: the topic

You are tho. Homosexual person

Attached: images (1).jpg (590x340, 14K)

Jet

fuel

Attached: images (2).jpg (320x350, 13K)

Attached: images.jpg (642x361, 14K)

Can’t wait to see what the new mosque is going to look like for the French caliphate.

New album is gonna be lit