Worst injury youve suffered or seen

worst injury youve suffered or seen

Attached: E94C327A-F35F-4A33-92C0-D8BB28A7747B.jpg (750x693, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31v2bv8kTwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc
youtube.com/watch?v=870nTfOgLXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i saw a kid break his shin bone while playing soccer, shit was concave

suffered - spear in skull
seen - two adults three kids decapitated and partially decapitated in car

jesus do you live in china

Got my thumb kicked in damaging joint permanently. Just someone dropkicking a basketball straight into my hand. First time regrowing a nail.

Migraines have been much worse pain wise than any cuts, scratches kr bruises.

Broken heart

Ingrown toenails. tried cutting them myself, didn't work. Went to doctor last week, finally had the fuckers removed.

shattered my elbow at 8th bday party roller blading. worst fracture the hospital had ever seen at the time.

a couple of years ago i amost broke my back falling from stairs

this

Every time I go to work, I suffer severe pains in my ass....

Attached: 1539040608915.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

wrecked a motorcycle, fractured my pelvis, almost torn my leg off at the knee. spent two weeks in intensive care, now i walk with a limp and have a metal strap with screws holding my pelvis together

losing both my legs in a car crash was pretty fuckin bad

Attached: IMG-2018-05-16-02.jpg (1440x1064, 78K)

I was in a construction disaster years ago. My spine was separated from my pelvis.
I pay for my own insurance and was able to go back to work full time after 8 months.
Hint.

how were you not paralyzed

F, dude. Couldn't imagine that

Faggot

I’m an old fag 45.
>the worst I’ve seen
Motorcycle accident I was the first one there thought I was going to do cpr turns out I was trying to hold his what I thought was his liver and intestines in. He died
>worst for me?
Being at a dumbass college party where they were target shooting. Caught a deflected .22 in the thigh. Everyone talks of “stopping power” that’s bullshit you get shot you are stopped period. Regardless of caliber. It felt like someone was holding an open flame to my leg

Would you get a pair of robot legs if they were affordable?

walk it off pussy. oh wait...

Right? How tf does that happen

>spear in the skull

Attached: 1554477030659.jpg (125x86, 2K)

yes of course. all ive got are glorified peg legs

Attached: 2018_10_19_08.21.51.jpg (1400x1227, 108K)

>Everyone talks of “stopping power” that’s bullshit you get shot you are stopped period.
This is very true

pic or it didn't happen

Got pushed against a radiator when i was twelve and gashed my back pretty bad. 34 stitches. Nearly severed my spinal cord. Can provide pics of scar today, but it was 14 years ago.

Stopping power is largely bullshit but it's not hard to find examples of people not being "stopped period" after being shot

I hope you get some badass robot legs one day user

No, it isn't. Stopping power refers to knock down and soft tissue damage, you fucking dildo

Attached: adf.jpg (320x258, 28K)

It’s funny user everyone thinks they need a big caliber. You get shot you are stopped. Regardless of caliber. Well said

Right hand pinky got fucking demolished and so there I saw my finger bone and meat messed up whe i was 6

You’ve never been shot. You take a bullet regardless of caliber you are not shooting straight for shit.
/thread

The force of a bullet impact isn't enough to knock someone down

Yeah but everyone acts like since a lil .22 won't knock you on your ass or blow your head off it won't do anything at all. you get shot with a 9mm or a couple 22s you're not doing much else

me too thanks bud

I have several questions

I fell from some kind of precipice, about 10 meters high. Landed on one of my legs but I only broke my hip socket

WTF

Story? Context?

I've seen this before but every time I wonder: why? It's not even that expensive to get this done by a medical professional, as far as surgery goes. This looks so incredibly and unnecessarily painful and it's going to look like shit.

Bashed my head through my windshield. First responders said they could see into the hole in my skull. Coma. Somehow wake up

Attached: Awesome to the Max.gif (389x292, 1.9M)

put one of those in my ass

It's not as easy as you'd think to get it done by be a doctor. Sometimes the easy way out is pretty hard

This shit is posted probably everyday and you still don't get it?
People sometimes are into self mutilation and just do this shit or sometimes even more fucked up things. This is life fucking faggots.

Attached: 1532870917878.jpg (988x1634, 478K)

o-ok

Attached: IMG_20190218_083845.jpg (1440x1892, 865K)

My guess too

Thanks. I haven't seen that pic since highschool

I worked in a food factory with shitty owners.

A woman got her arm caught in a big coveyor sproket and it yanked it right off.

Another guy got his rain suit wrapped around an unguarded rotating shaft. The full body turniquet killed him.

>Another guy got his rain suit wrapped around an unguarded rotating shaft.
what a dumbass

just think of all the stump fucking you can do now...

Holy shit. What country? Are you still working there? Company still running?

60 mph car crash head-on when I was 16. Shattered femur, cracked hip. I was the passenger. Some drunk bitch was on the wrong side of the road.

Because it’s not real. A spine deprecating from anything is instant mortal kombat

Why are your thumbs wearing pants?

How’s sex before and after accident? You don’t have to answer man I know it’s crazy personal I’m just curious af.

can still remember the traumatizing endless pain resulting from having my baby teeth pulled...

i dont see how feet are that important when it goes to most useful body part, plus side you can now wear milk cartons for shoes.

I've had sex a few times after, it's alright but a bit tricky to balance. i take my fake legs off cause they just get in the way. most girls are alright with that

And it’s always the drunk people that are walking away unscathed.

What about those running blades like my waifu Emi has?

someone stabbed me in the eye with a key

What happened?

Because us alcoholics have superpowers. If everybody drove drunk nobody would ever get hurt. That's what I tell my sponsor anyway

hows ur eye user?

Beta bone, I just got a really fucking deep dent.

car crash. got t boned

When I was 6 my mom broke her spine and hips in a car accident. Seeing my mommy in a full body cast with tubes in her arms traumatized the fuck out of me. I remember being scared to go in the hospital room and she told me once that it broke her heart. Sad times

Secondly is when my friend got a fishing hook in his eye. That was also pretty terrifying but I was a teenager so it didn't mess me up. He ended up losing the eye and having a lot of emotional issues afterwards.

>having a lot of emotional issues afterwards.
how so?

Bro why dont you have those badass weaved titanium legs?

Attached: mtqzmtc5nde0ntywmtiynzm0jpg.jpg (1200x801, 110K)

What in the hell

He just broke down crying to me about the situation a few times, even years after. His glass eye never really looked right so he became insecure about it. He hated how it felt to only have one eye. I think he would relive the situation in his head which would cause him a lot of anxiety. I guess it's probably the same feelings anybody would have after experiencing a serious injury like that.

Yeahhh fucking additive printing man

Attached: 3d-printed-leg-03-750x739.jpg (750x739, 96K)

Not the stubby user,
but I'mma save this for when I lose a leg

1896 Miami shootout disagrees

I got a bad haircut once. Worse day off my life.

Done while off road in a side by side. Co worker.

Attached: IMG_6621.jpg (768x1024, 181K)

At this point in the game, if you have the money, being an amputee is an advantage. Fucking Tony Stark shit out there nowdays

>Worst suffered

I sprained my ankle 11 years ago. It was the kind of sprain that's worse than a break. It healed wrong. Any major weather change and i get a limp and it aches for days.

>Worst I've seen

Watched a dudes finger get amputated at work. That was 4 months go.

lmao

It absolutely is not. Prosthetic limbs are nowhere near as good as real ones. Maybe in 20 years

oh my god i . havent seen that picture for so long

the way this server is going rn discord..gg/MPJs2P

You get attacked by someone on the right type of drugs your gonna want a heavy caliber round, also if you were gonna shoot a bear you would rather use a large caliber not a fucking .22, taht is what is meant by stopping power you fucking plebs.

what he smiling about?

Shut up poor fag, niggers now go to war missing legs. What's your excuse.

morphine

Got jumped by 11 nignogs with crowbars and baseball bats in Orlando, received 50 staples in my head 20 stitches in my forehead from where they kicked me after I was out and a metal plate with 7 pins from the compound fracture to my left hand from throwing my hands up to protect my face. Shit was wild lol

he's smiling about having a massive wooden dong

My real leg cant flip over and be used as a fucking rifle stand.

Attached: 110217lavery01.jpg (620x578, 202K)

lol what did you do to piss them off?

That didn’t happen.

>worst suffered
Shattered kneecap at 13/yo. Still got a huge gory scar and have no fat shielding my thin layer of skin from my reconstructed kneecap.
>worst seen
Dude getting laffy taffied in a printing press thingy.

>tfw when you get headshotted by some guy with his legs bent backwards

Walk it off.

Was shot 4 times protecting little sister from 2 black thugs. They drug her in an alley on way to school, tried raping her. I grabbed a brick and smashed one guys head, bled everywhere, but other guy had the gun.
Shot me 4 times, wild shots, picked up other guy and ran off.

By grace of god (or grace of statistical chances for my atheist fags out there) all 4 bullets missed all my organs. Grazed my gut.

I live inna desert
Seen't a lady eat shit on her bike, face plant.
Her husband/friend/brother went to pick her up off the ground.
Large parts of the womans face stayed stuck to the bike pathway.

>worst seen
I got a dui (was underage, not over legal limit) and so because of that they made me do a tour of north mission rd morgue in los angeles
they had a fresh arrival of a dude who jumped out of his 3rd story apartment window and landed directly on his head
i looked into that guys head, as it was pretty well smashed and spread wide open
i was able to see through his brain to his sinuses, was gnarly as fuck

>worst suffered
was sucker punched by a drunk faggot, lost my balance and knocked myself out when i hit the ground
quickly regained and was sitting up when he full power soccer kicked me in the teeth
when i woke up at the hospital, i was able to grab my top teeth and move the whole thing around
2 surgeries later and my teeth don't line up correctly anymore
meanwhile the guy who did it contracted hep C in prison because of it lol

What fucking century do you live in

I hope your sister sucked your dick for that.

>let's cut my testicles off
>should I use a razor of some kind?
>nah, let's just use that $10 Wal-Mart pear knife, I don't want to spend a lot of money

I'm dying

faggot

It's not often I hear about murderers on pcp, but it's happened so I should be afraid.

watched a guy fall about 10 feet onto cement and split his skull open at a rage against the machine concert. Pretty sure he died he got carried out in a body bag

>Suffered: car accident which broke my collarbone and scarred most of my head
>Seen: Fuck I dont know honestly

had to get stitches :(

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 879K)

I’m eating dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted

Worst I've had: Broken femur
Worst I've seen: Motorcycle accident where someones foot was facing backwards with a compound fracture.

Nike!!

Pic
Have before and after?

Don't worry bro. I bet in a few years some bored dude somewhere will create badass robotic legs that will make you a cyborg.

That's what you get for being a snitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1300x957, 113K)

I always thought the quote was 'snitches sleep in ditches' for the longest time.

Legit

Looks like we've got Buford Pusser in the house.

was in a car accident as a kid and i suffered a frontal lobe head injury, i have a scar from temple to temple, and my i have suffered all my life with organisation, regulating my emotions and making good decisons, even though i'm well above average intelect, i easily get frustrated and fall into violent rages over somthing as simple as a cup falling over because i nudged it

Seen:
Kid on rollerblades tripped and fell, compound/open fractured both elbows and shattered most his teeth.

Suffered:
Lodged top two vertebrae into my skull. Was the worst pain ever and I've had terrible migraines since.

Pic

Howd that happen did something fall on your head?

How fast was she peddling?

Looks deep

Those are pretty rad bro. Titanium?

Fracture knee capped personally.
My brother's foot being damn near twisted off in a motorcycle accident.
Doctor operating on him was super into it because it was his first time seeing someone's foot getting that close to being called a lost.

No, I was riding my bike to work on the sidewalk. Had a drunk lady come up over the sidewalk in her truck and hit me. Went over the handlebars. Was wearing a helmet which saved my life but the force alone sent the vertabrae into my skull. Had I not been wearing a helmet I would of died. I was 16 at the time.

Suffered: broken wrist in elementary school.
Seen: I saw a guy on a motorcycle turn left onto the street and get hit by an oncoming SUV. Dude ended up fracturing his leg so much he lost the entire leg.

Ohhh stfu user you sound like an idiot

The massive amount of pain killers coursing through his system?

>worst suffered
Nearly skinning my right big toe in a childhood scooter crash.

>worst seen
Skater dude at a park next town over from me making the worst turn in history. Dude steered right off the top of a quarterpipe, went airborne for scant seconds, and ate complete shit when he hit the ground. Poor fuck literally had no face when paramedics peeled him off the concrete.

Attached: 25437375_1631876156874350_442088182_n[1].jpg (296x308, 6K)

Nooo bro don’t die

Worst I've seen: oldish man fell off an elliptical machine at the gym. Turns out he had a heart attack. I knew cpr so I went over to him, checked his pulse by feeling his neck and putting my ear to his mouth. I'm pretty sure he breathed his last breath on me. Started chest compressions until paramedics got there and they took over. He never came back.

Worst for me: made a great big poopie one time, butthole still clinches when I think about it.

Separated my spine with 400lbs + my own weight 175 while misaligned to seat on a leg press.

Once saw a guy that had been hit by a car in a freeway median -- looked like every blood vessel in his body had been exploded internally

Or they flip switches

just do it !

Was just past the fat. Did not bleed or hurt.

Forreal kek

When I was like 3 or 4 my brother was having his birthday party and a kid gave my brother one of those airhogs (toy plane). My brother threw it and it landed in a tree so the kid who gave it to my brother climbed the tree and threw it down. But when we jumped down from the tree, he rolled and cut his leg on something sharp sticking up from the ground. His leg was essentially cut all the way open in a huge circle, 3 inches thick and I could see the bone

Did you have any phantom sensation or pain in the missing parts afterwards? I'd really like to know more about that topic.

Was in a car wreck with some buddies. The visor ended up scalping the driver, I had to hold it in place while waiting for the paramedics. Buddy has a big horseshoe shaped scar on the top of his head now. Pretty gnarly, lots of blood.

Sliced my foot in two when I was 4

My hand got ripped open by a bobcat I was taking care of.
I could see the bone.

cut my thumb nail off

Sulphuric acid burns result in multiple skin grafts.

Attached: A6FF0BA8-0BB4-4C27-BE9D-D9D94D2251CB.jpg (2048x1536, 421K)

Post graft

Attached: 11C527E4-259D-4A46-9749-96CF37A9A564.jpg (1536x2048, 792K)

Slight complication post graft.

Attached: A6800136-EEC2-4F81-A1AB-FF6804575EBE.jpg (1395x3194, 1.65M)

After the second graft a section failed.

Attached: 829DBE10-2D64-4DF2-A7FC-46E2E6C2C8FB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

>meanwhile the guy who did it contracted hep C in prison because of it lol
God, I love karma

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-scj

Attached: file 9.jpg (620x876, 99K)

Worst ive done was fell and snapped my collar bone as a kid.
The worst ive seen was on my way to work a guy hit a deer on a motorcycle. I didnt see the accident, got there a few mins after, all i saw was the bodybag and multiple puddles of blood on the highway.

>legs
you only lost your feet, pussy.

Fucking yes

Suffered: papercut
Seen:guy dome pieced by a mark19 hedp

i had this huge blister on my hand that was the size of my palm but not much other than that

Probably when i lost my eyes in a car crash. Fuck that shit

what are you, some kind of weirdo?

you're a pussy. my cousin was shot with a 12g shotgun while breaking into a dudes car, ran out the other side leaving a trail of blood, got in his car, hauled ass home, told our aunt to call 911. she didn't, she was worried about the blood in the car and started cleaning it. he ended up in critical condition, lived though and fine now. point is, you're wrong on stopping power. he wasn't on any crazy drugs either, just a lazy pos who was ok with taking other peoples shit that they worked hard for.

also, he's white before anyone assumes I'm a nigger.

Is this the guy that got his knee bent in reverse on the exercise machine?

Why is it weird to ask someone about a special phenomenon that very few ever experience? Are you that fucking insecure?

Being a thief is auto-nigger status user.

Never really had much other than getting hit by a truck in a crosswalk
Seen: Steve Austin/Owen Hart, Sid Vicious from the top rope.

Suffered
>being shot twice,kidney and spine.
>Hit by car ,torn ACL
Seen
>Kid playing trips and falls into hidden pipe if glass an gets a big gash on his leg
>Looks like a sliced ham

While doing a logging job I saw someones arm get pulled into a small brush chipper. Turns out they disconnected the waist level safety bar. If was a few seconds of red mist, it was the sound that got to me though

you're supposed to answer

>noooo it is a subject i have much interest in

White nigger is a thing. That’s what he is. Sorry, but not sorry.

Was he completely shredded?

Snapped my femur clean in half in between stairs. Pain was so bad in cause amnesia and I have like three years of life that I dont remember at all

That is easily in the top ten most bad ass pictures I've ever seen.

>Suffered
Broken toes with first and second degree burns on my lower leg and foot, dropped a pot of near boiling water on my foot.
>Seen
remains of a person after a motorcycle accident. Body just about disintegrated, his arm was down the road and the motorcycle helmet was crushed

The worst I suffered was falling and snapping my collarbone

Worst I've witnessed was when I convinced my girlfriend that it'd be a better idea to jump off of my roof instead of confront my parents and she dislocated her ankle, snapped her fibula, and tore the ligaments holding the tibia and fibula together. She still loves me.

Worst suffered: A couple of years ago I used to clean industrial kitchen fans/hoods, was climbing down a rickety ladder which a co-worker was supposed to be holding steady; He didn’t hold it right and the ladder slid and I fell 12ft and landed right on my ankle, and my heels touched my ass. Heard loud cracks and my legs got completely swollen immediately. Dislocated both ankles and tore tendons (minor tears) but I now have tendinitis when I walk too long or stand too long.

Worst I’ve ever seen:
In seventh grade the middle school landscaper drove a mower over some kids foot and it turned into ground beef. Shit was gross

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-o3k

Attached: file 14.jpg (890x800, 103K)

a dog bit my face a few years ago, i just wanted to pet him and everything was okay, when all of a sudden he got crazy and i just saw black, i had a deep wound next to my ear, had to get stitches, i have a white scar right there, nothing else happened, i feel lucky

TRIPS and /thread

Attached: 20190219guyinajacket12809798-1550575910.png (64x64, 2K)

They look like chubby baby feet with socks on lmao

Numerous bone breaks, wrist, ribs, collar bone, elbow but nothing below the waist thank god.

I have sprained ligaments in my sacroilliac joint which was pure agony and frustration. I urge you all to lift objects with great care, or better still not at all.

Did you put the dog down

not so much an injury but it was gnarly as fuck
>tonsil abcess
>got really bad
>could barely speak, couldn't eat
>at hospital
>dr says they'd like to take some videos of the abcess, my neck from the outside (it was bulging) and a video of the drainage
>motherfucking 10 cc's of pus got sucked out of that bad boy, far more was spit into the basin.
>Drs said they'd never seen one so advanced
>my throat gremlin removal video is now teaching students

pus tastes horrendous, even worse when it drains into your stomach and you vomit it back up.

american healthcare.

fucking kek

that would probably feel really weird and abnormally light.

I'm a heterosexual male with a girlfriend and this pic makes me wet.

stepped on a lego once

Would personally rather get hit by a 45 than a 22. Theres a reason why 22 are called cop killers. They are so small and bounce around in you. They can cause lots of internal damage and wont have a clean exit point.

can you add height to yourself by getting longer peg legs ?

What if his leg gets stolen lol.

Attached: 1555013561552.jpg (702x509, 80K)

kek
That looks so fucking cute user

Worst seen; 5 year old kid getting vaporized by a car on the freeway.

Worst had; broke my hand while breaking a dudes face. Pinky knuckle on my right hand now has like 20 degrees of motion at best.
Didn't really feel any pain though, the only pain I ever felt was due to the swelling after surgery.

What became of the other guy's face, dare I ask?

It lived happily ever after.

Suffered: Dislocated my shoulder only 7 weeks ago.

Worst Seen: Hard to pick just one but I've seen one guy come in with his calf completely folded in half, another come in shot 9 times.

See some fucked up shit in the hospital

kek

i got bit by a dog in the face

Punched his orbital bone in and most of his jaw.
Last I heard he lost an eye and can barely eat or talk.

Worst seen... dunno never seen anything that bad but i also don't go out much

Worst happen to me, have broken my left and right foot, most painful thing was when i was in the hospital for a bit(large gallstones thar led to pancreatitis) and while in there had a pulmonary embolism

I saw a dood break his ankle turning when he had to basically run from a tractor then the tractor got him.

You have a good taste in music

I just trim a big chunk off with very sharp scissors and then pull the fucker out. It's painful as fuck but I kinda like it.

That should be amputated before a blood clot kills him.

Can't go wrong with Men at Work, my dude. Love those guys.

Won a Grammy in 83. Said they would be back. Disappeared for 30 years.

They had a third album in 85 that was pretty okay.

Not OP but lost a thumb. It is real, takes a while for brain retraining

US Navy
Aircraft Carrier
Jet (S3 ASW) ready on a forward catapult
Jet is going to full power ready for launch
Aircraft handler guy runs under the plane, gets sucked into the jet intake
Massive flash, boom and the engine blows apart
"Stuff" is shot out the jet exhaust
We picked up a lot of the "Stuff" moved the plane, hosed down the area and in less than 20 minutes launched another aircraft

On another cruise we had a guy walk into the spinning propeller of a radar plane (E2C Hawkeye)
Chopped him up into a bunch of pieces, left his legs and pelvis intact
I had been talking to him a few minutes before, he was joking around with another guy, was running, looked back ran into the propeller
There was "Stuff" everywhere
I found a piece of his skull with his eye, some skin and part of his upper jaw with teeth, wanted to keep it, but my Chief saw me pick it up
Guy died owing me $50
Got some time off because of the "Trauma"

faggot

Attached: received_313149069290160.jpg (1345x2392, 110K)

1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war!

I worked on the ambulance for a year and there was a Guy who thought it was a nice idea to Cut some hedges standing on a 5 mm plastic roof directly above a long and high stone stairway.
He still made gurgling noises i was impressed judging that He must have Hit his head on one of the stairs quite hard.

The Most graphic one was a Guy who tripped on his Chain saw. His arm was Cut clean and no atery was injured.
Another injury was internal bleeding and the guy puked blood. Lots of blood. More like gushing out.

dude u cant just post this without the peen removal

Attached: peen no more.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Do you swing Yea Forumsro?

Surgeon burned my Sigma colon while he was doing a surgery on a varicocele. Nobody noticed it at first only after shit leaked into my stomach they removed 17cm of the colon.

had mine removed three times before they started to grow like they should

Suffered - cuts to the hand from cooking and stupid shit like whittling and pulling knife towards me.
>>Pic related my thumb from chopping bacon like a retard.

Seen- radial splinter fracture of the humerus. The xray was fucking impressive. Apparently the attending and tech hadnt seen it before.

Attached: A615F24F-5A84-4F49-AD5D-832791876A9D.png (717x960, 1.04M)

Other thumb from mandolin

Shit. Forgot img.

Attached: 587FD72D-94E8-4D97-A159-70A41DFDC4D2.png (716x960, 984K)

It will take fucking years. Convince me otherwise.

>most girls are alright with that
I’m married and faithful but it’s sounds like the dude with no shins gets more pussy than I did before marriage

Index finger from mandolin as well. Still have the scars from mandolin and nail is what stopped it from going clean through both.

Attached: E66C6185-3964-4601-94F6-134CA4DA884A.png (716x960, 636K)

Did you sue?

Pardon my ignorance, how the fuck did you injure yourself with a mandolin?

Worst I had?
Split my lip open as a young kid requiring 300 stitches on the inside/outside to repair my lip. I was about 2-3 years old and only remember getting a mask put onto my face and a white curtain asking for my mother.

Worst I had seen? Kid getting slashed with sheet metal because he didn't clamp it.

Father putting his hand into a table saw.

A man's chainsaw chain snapping and wrapping around his arm. He passed out and we had to call 9/11 and get him air vacced as he was having seizures from smacking his head on a rock. (Wear your fucking safety gear)

We were coming home one time at about 12:30 after visiting some family for my grandmothers birthday. We were on the highway cruising along at about 120km/h and 5 motorcycles come ripping by at easily 180-200km/hour couple doing wheelies and they passed us. 30 minutes later we are stuck in traffic as a person is picking up body parts. One of em wiped out killing all 5 and caused one of them to go into a anti jaywalking crossing.

Attached: Broken-Finger10.jpg (1200x797, 105K)

Broken arm, broken hand, and broken ankle

I sas a guy once fire a shotgun in his mouth, as he fell to the floor and the cops grabbed him, he was trying to pick up his tongue off the floor... he survived.

Slicer not the instrument. Theyre stupid sharp and the guard in annoying as fuck. So i was using it to make consistent pepper rings when the pepper rolled and bango-bongo hacked my finger. Haha

Didnt hurt much since its practically a straight razor for sharpness. Single bevel japanese blade.

Attached: 210B3EDA-7813-4490-BB2C-5372E2BC8F3E.jpg (1024x1024, 201K)

i watched dr quinn the medicine woman. never been the same since

Attached: why pepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Someone broke my heart when i was 17

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=31v2bv8kTwA

you should get this one day man SO EPIC

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc

Hey man, heres hoping pegs get improved in the near future
youtube.com/watch?v=870nTfOgLXw

Worst pain I’ve ever had was on a two week weed binge. I was so high off my ass the entire two weeks that I never took a single shit. The shits that followed were absolute agony. I tried everything. Sadly I ended up having to be a man and passing the humongous shits that ripped my anus and scraped me from the inside out. Like shitting out a literal boulder...

F

Faggots

If the accident wasn't your fault, I hope you get even with the fucker that caused it. At the least you'd deserve a very cushy settlement sum.

I guess its not that fucked up but I had chronic lumbago for two years to the point I couldnt even sit or stand up sometimes. Its all good now and Im grateful for that. Turns out my old chair has fucked me up so really buy yourself a good one. Its really important if you do an office job etc.

Adrenaline is a hell of a thing. Getting shot at a party isn't a good meteic to measure bullet effectiveness.

Got stabbed in chest millimeters from my heart. Almost died. PTSD.

Attached: IMG_20190416_050003147.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

>I found a piece of his skull with his eye, some skin and part of his upper jaw with teeth, wanted to keep it, but my Chief saw me pick it up

Hmm...

fell off garage roof 2 christmasses ago and made the mistake of trying to land feet first while over rotated forward. My toes touched my shins and i popped every ligament off the bone in my ankle and chipped a large portion of bone off.

Healed enough for me to walk within a few months but i still get excruciating pain if i walk more than a mile or try to jog or run at all. Fuckin sucks.

Dilution is the solution

saw a friend trip over a chain running full speed, he hit his mouth on the brick road, he had braces, so his top lip tore open near the nose line 2 or 3 inches and that was caught on the braces so it was held open by them, pretty sick, he didnt feel it asked me if he was ok he couldnt feel his mouth, i said, yea man, just lets go to the hospital first, had to drive he was bleeding everywhere

Stop picking at it you nig

Attached: 1555360057547.jpg (938x749, 52K)

i threw a metal shishkabob through my right foot when i was 6 or 7.

a log fell on my pinky and chrushed it

Fag

That’s because their body is loose af and they bounce like rubber.
You’re the opposite and bounce and break

Can you tell more about the accident?

Nothing
Cat run over

dumfag stuck his hand in a meat grinder

Attached: GZ2NoZM.png (465x578, 440K)

Whats with loser cripples with no legs ruining threads recently? They just post their stumps for sympathy. Its happening constantly.

Well at least the meat grinder works

Cauda Equina Syndrome. Couldn't walk for 2 months. Still have weak leg function. Have had it happen 2 times during flare ups from a disease I have. It will eventually take my legs from me. It feels like my legs are being drawn and quartered when it starts damaging the nerves.
Once it happened at an ex's relative's house in Canada (I learned that strong pressure change causes flare ups). Her, her mother, 2 brothers, and aunt watched me tense up on the couch. Cramps started, then the real pain. I stared her mother right in the eyes, tried to ask for help, but could only scream. I can tell you that it's a blood curdling scream, think like a torture scene. We got back to the US, and the ex never talked to me again. I think a young girl just can't bring herself to say "I can't take care of you" to someone they love. Injury is still ongoing, and I cherish my time with working legs every day.
Feels good to tell the story. Have a good day, Yea Forumsros.

ouchie

i feel you bro

FAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1364162279354.jpg (236x285, 6K)

Hey you were on /fit/ once, I remember your thread

What was the reason of the fight?

Nah, guy wasn't even competing, he had a slight powergut if anything.

Nice I've been looking for this.

>get shot
>live
>go on Yea Forums and tell the plebs ur story
>"you're a fucking puss user!"
>good times

>reminder homosexuals find this normal and desirable

That's why I won't ever get behind the wheel without at least a 6 pack

Burned over 50% of my body; mostly second degree.
The burning isn't the worse part.
It's the fucking scrubbing off of the burnt tissue.
If you don't scrub it off it will scar up pretty fucking bad.
It's been 30+ years ago. I only have 2 scars left from it and they are fading. I know they are there. If you run your fingers across them you can feel the difference in texture. Oh and I lost a bit off my nose (not much that people would notice) and some off my right ear.

pump it up

You still got most of em

Think of all the money you save on not buying shoes

and not washing ur feet ever again. winning

how do you wear flip flops ?