Hi guys :) I'm making a new patreon with all my sociology group at the University...

Hi guys :) I'm making a new patreon with all my sociology group at the University. I'd love your support :) We're small but a growing team, we hope to change some perceptions on contemporary issues.

twitter.com/earth_daughters

twitter.com/jessbhdz

Here are our twitter pages for clarity.

Hope to you see on Patreon. We currently have a competition. Some of you might get some stickers :D ;D

Our podcast goes live on 23rd of April. See you there :D

Pic related: its me :) x

Attached: MotherNatureIsBeauty.png (371x478, 377K)

smell something fishy

post feet

-Nothing fishy. Just tryna get some exposure

Show your tits with time stamp. MUST SHOW FACE. Time Stamp must me Month Day Year and current time of your current location.

So OP, why do you hate them and why do you think we're dumb enough to be your personal army?

Why do you want feet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190416_005431.jpg (511x947, 112K)

hey jess why is your twitter full of anti-white shit

Attached: border.jpg (1520x1080, 146K)

Will donate if you post a timestamp.

Indigenous people are at risk. I think the white patriarchy have had enough power.

OP why do you samefag like this? Just be honest and try to start a brigade like a normal person

Attached: 20190314_195140.jpg (856x856, 221K)

>Be OP
>ask girl to go out with me in middle school
>she laughs in my face
>makeaplan.png
>see she has patreon
>make it look like she is the one posting on Yea Forums
>have my personal army attack her online
>we r a legion
>???
>profit

Attached: pr86BPxLXAvTqy8pWWir_N49d3j_CkZAp8lW57bZZ_8.jpg (600x643, 57K)

Well that's cool and all but I don't post on my Twitter taking pleasure in bad things that happen to natives. If you want to hate whitey that's cool, I went through my hating-brownie phase when I first got turned on to race shit, but it's not cool to glory in the destruction of beautiful art.

Maybe you'll get the raid and the glut of publicity that you want but I just want you to think about that either way.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Haha there was a few guys who wanted these curves, not gonna lie hehe x

Why post in Yea Forums?

Yea Forums is full of progressive minds?

this

Uh no?
Yea Forums is full of edgy retards, Nazis, tankies, and literal 15 year olds. I mean to be fair that sums up 90% of the political landscape but still I think you're lost

Attached: YRvOJ4pf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

fake and gay

Sociology is the basket weaving of the 21st century, except baskets are still useful. It would be almost worth it to do a thesis on finding a more useless subject.
Tits or gtfo

You are now asking for money without stating where money will go. Not even a hope of a gratuitous boob shot, you are just straight out asking for money. In the spirit of Yea Forums, tits and time stamp or go fuck yourself. In the spirit of me, tits, time stamp, and a solid business plan with a 3 year projection, list of directors, and financial documentation.