HOW TO NOT BE FAT

HOW TO NOT BE FAT

Some user posted earlier asking about how to not be fat. I have spent years researching and getting not fat. I always wanted to make a list like this to help others. The thread died, but I have completed the list. I hope there are anons out there who can learn from this. No, it's not easy. If it were easy, everyone would be thin. Yes, you need to do all these things, but the more you do the better. I tried to put the more important stuff on top.

Attached: GettyImages-547566665-58aba67c3df78c345b67f72f[1].jpg (768x1151, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JipRwP754jA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128487
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlogiston_theory
scientificamerican.com/article/how-do-food-manufacturers/
motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/tritan-certichem-eastman-bpa-free-plastic-safe/
motherjones.com/environment/2015/06/list-canned-foods-bpa/
motherjones.com/environment/2016/05/new-study-bpa-makes-young-girls-put-excess-fat/
youtube.com/watch?v=G5ZYV-IMIUU&feature=youtu.be
politifact.com/oregon/statements/2013/mar/16/joseph-levy/are-indoor-workers-more-likely-get-melanoma-despit/
discord.
youtu.be/voBKatXirbY
youtube.com/watch?v=UMhLBPPtlrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. No soda. Only drink water and coffee black. Drink coffee in a press, from beans you grind yourself.

2. Stop eating anything with processed sugar. No candy, ice cream, processed food.

3. Eat whole foods. Learning to cook is the easiest way to do this.

4. No hand sanitizer.

5. No soft soap. Use only Ivory or other simple soap in bar form.

6. Use saline solution for shaving.

7. Don't eat out of anything plastic. Use only glass, wood, metal.

8. Tap water is fine, but filtered at home might be slightly better. Never ever drink bottled water.

9. Lifting weights is the easiest way for a novice to get into exercise. Walking too. Go for long walks.

10. Only eat sugar free bread. Ezekiel whole wheat is one of the only ones.

11. Butter is good.

12. Unflavored yogurt, plain, is good.

13. Always have whole fresh fruit on hand for snacking. Apples are good. Juicing isn't.

14. High quality cheese is good. Low quality cheese is bad.

15. Meal kits like Blue Apron, Hello Fresh are generally good.

16. No sunscreen. You need vitamin D. Don't believe big sunscreen. Sunlight through windows is bad. Avoid if possible.

17. Never ever ever use air conditioning. Sometimes in the car is ok especially since pollution is bad. Fans on window sills blowing air in is fine. Keep windows open if possible. You need fresh air.

18. Air pollution is really bad. Avoid if possible. Walk away from vehicular traffic if possible.

19. Intermittent fasting is good for you. If all there is to eat is junk food, it's better to just fast until you have access to better food. Eat an apple and cheese.

20. Only get natural peanut butter where you have to stir. If the peanuts were roasted, it's not good. Get Laura Scudders.

21. If it's advertised on TV, it's probably shit.

22. Don't ever use dryer sheets.

23. Use the most mild laundry detergent possible.
24. Wash your dishes with a sponge and water only. Forget soap.

25. Cook with cast iron. Absolutely no "non-stick" ever.

26. Get a no plastic coffee press. Secura makes one.

27. When getting stainless steel cooking equipment, get 18/10. That is the best.

28. Stop being a pussy. Walking, stooping, standing and basically moving is all stuff you should just be doing whenever possible. Take the stairs. Walk. Pick up that trash. Do that laundry. Aches and pains are usually nothing.

29. If you must drink, try hard liquor. Bourbon is nice. Neat, no ice.

30. Leftovers and slow cookers are your friends. Make big batches of food. You can warm up in microwave.

31. Black beans are good with everything.

32. Don't drink coffee or eat chocolate after 12pm. You need rest.

33. Optimum bedroom temperature is 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Get a thermometer. Hang it on wall. Use fan on windowsill to get optimum temperature before bed. Put fan on timer for hot days. Get fan with temperature control. Whatever works. If it's too hot, consider ceiling fan. Leave the window fan on at night.

34. Sleep with ear plugs. 33 NRR is top. You can try adding an eye mask if the light bothers you. Earmuffs may increase NRR to 36 if you think you need more.

35. Sleep is extremely important. Schedule at least 8 hours every night. No exceptions, ever. Best to go to bed at the same time every night. You may wake up prematurely. Sometimes that happens. You now have extra time in your day. Congratulations.

36. Stress alone makes you fat. Do whatever it takes to de-stress even if this means quitting your job. Learn meditation. Hunger and caffeine cause stress too. If you drink coffee, eat as well to minimize the anxiety. Hunger causes stress. Usually it's better to eat when you're hungry unless you're fasting. Any people in your life who cause you stress, get rid of them.

37. Good fats are essential. Olive oil, avocados, nuts, peanut butter, butter.
Olive oil: Only buy in glass bottle. Try to buy good stuff, the more local the better. Single source is good. True for coffee as well.
Nuts: Walnuts and avocados are true nuts and the best for you. Unsalted and raw is best.
Peanut butter: Laura Scudders nutty
Butter: Kerrygold

38. Organic is always better.

39. Berries and oatmeal is good. Bob's Red Mill is best. I like mine with chopped banana, blueberry, raspberry, chopped boysenberry, walnuts, almonds, raisins, flaxseeds, yogurt, lots and lots of ceylon cinnamon. You can throw any fruit in there. Apples, mango, everything works in oatmeal. Do not get pre-cooked or fast cooking anything.

40. Only ceylon cinnamon, not the other shit. Buy online if you have to.

41. In a slow cooker stew, make it half meat. A big mistake is to not use enough meat. You can eat it over rice.

42. If you're a guy, your testicles need to be free and cool. Wear your pants low and loose. Boxers or no underwear. Sleep with no pants on or get a night shirt. Nudity and sunlight are your friends. Shave off all the hair from your genitals and head. Get an electric razor. It will last years and you won't need to get a haircut. Use two mirrors to get the back of your head.

43. Drink water and pee. If you pee and your pee is dark, you are dehydrated. Drink a glass of water. Sometimes you will feel hungry when dehydrated. Before eating, some people drink a glass of water.

44. Forget counting calories. Eat good food when you are hungry.

Step 1. Dont be fat
EZPZ

45. Running may be the best exercise after lifting heavy weights. Run with as little clothing as possible, outside, to get that vitamin D. Tie your shoes loose in the toe, tight at the heel. Run toe strike, not heel strike. Cardio is a good way to relieve the stress that makes you fat. If you're really stressed out, running will help you. Ideally you exercise as much as possible every day.

46. Sausage is good, but only raw with no nitrates such as Papa Cantella's. Bacon is iffy. Most other processed meats are very bad. Boar's Head are some of the only good cold cuts if you want sandwiches. Yes, you have to pay for decent food.

47. High quality food is almost always better, even booze.

48. Pasture grass fed meat and dairy is probably best. Australia and Ireland export this.

49. Don't believe the vegans/vegetarians/raw foodies, they are a bizarre religious cult. For real. 7th Day Adventists.

50. Shake Shack is the best fast food burger because their meat is hormone free.

51. Don't go to the doctor. Don't take any drugs. Don't take anti-biotics especially. Yes, get vaccinated, although yearly flu vaccine is not that important.

52. The fewer chemicals you use, such as household cleaner or toiletries, the better.

53. Ideally you eat some high quality fish once a week at least like salmon and tuna. Best to eat wild caught, no added colors, never frozen, but not easy. Forget about the mercury scare.

54. Enjoy life.

Ok that's it. Maybe this will help some anons out there.

If there's any questions, I will be here a while.

What the fuck is this autism?

1 - eat less.
2 - move more.

Doing more of (2) allows you to relax about (1). In fsct, if you do enough of (2) then you can have about 11,000 callories a day (3-4x normal) and still be stick thin. See tour de france cyclists.

Op, you're a fucking retard. Your "research" is an abortion and should be heeded by no-one.

>HOW TO NOT BE FAT
>No hand sanitizer.
>Never ever drink bottled water.
>Butter is good.
>Air pollution is really bad.
>Don't ever use dryer sheets.
>Drink water and pee

Go learn french. That would be easier than what you just said.

>4. No hand sanitizer.
OP is a crazy person

There's always these skinny little shut-in autists obsessed with fat people. The sandy hook shooter was one of them.

Look you guys, not everyone is a crazy shut in autist with fucked up gut microbiota. Some of us have problems being a decent bmi.

Problem?

Yes, it's not easy for some of us. If it were, we'd all be thin.

FDA just banned 28 ingredients in hand sanitizer. Anti-bacterial crap kills good bacteria too, fucking your microbiome. A fucked microbiome can make you fat. It can also make you thin as in the case with autists and IBS.

BTW, dryer sheets are loaded with xenoestrogens.

>No soft soap
>Sunlight through windows is bad
???

Dude, it’s fucking easy. Burn more calories then you eat. Fast in the morning and throughout the day. Eat one big meal. Do cardio.

Attached: FA21D695-82CC-4ECA-BA64-C90F491A335F.gif (498x209, 1.82M)

The average fatass will drink around 1500-2000 calories a day. That's the recommended total for the entire day and you haven't even eaten anything yet. Quit drinking sugar! It's literally that easy.

My thinking with soft soap is there are chemicals in there not in bar soap. It's in plastic too. Many chemicals and plastics are full of xenoestrogens. Xenoestrogens fuck with your testosterone levels. You need your T to be thin.

Normal glass filters out an unnatural spectrum of light. It's unbalanced. Your skin needs a full spectrum of sunlight in order to generate vitamin D and not suffer damage. Office workers get more skin cancer than those who work outside. This is a proven fact.

>Problem?
Yeah

>16. No sunscreen. You need vitamin D. Don't believe big sunscreen. Sunlight through windows is bad. Avoid if possible

GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS

OP is spouting a lot of bullshit but the window thing is true. A lot of glass types block vitamin D.

>It's literally that easy.
someone who isnt fat

I actually used to do this. The problem is if your diet is shit. If you get your diet right, that's a good start. Without a proper diet, fasting and exercise is nearly useless.

I haven't the slightest idea what he's on about with the hand sanitizer and dryer sheets.

But yeah, drinking a lot of water is great for weight loss. So is eating some fat. I prefer olive oil to butter but either way, fats are satiating for longer periods of time.

>being fat is caused by not shaving in salt water
kek, are you autistic?

Yes, I agree. Eliminate refined sugar. Very important. Sugar in whole fruit is fine. Juice of any kind is bad. This is from Lustig's research.

So drinking water instead of mountain dew is hard?

>He doesn't shave his head and pubes with saline
You must be enormous.

I do that and I'm still fat. Shut up.

Ask yourself what's in shaving cream. Hint: a whole shitload of xenoestrogens. The shaving cream can is metal too. All metal containers are coated with plastic to prevent corrosion. Enjoy your xenoestrogens all over your face.

Saline isn't that great either because of the plastic container but going with only water to shave is too rough for me.

Then exercise and pay attention to your diet and habits. It's mostly about developing new patterns and avoiding temptation, not some herculean effort.

I just watched my father lose 50lbs by switching to unsweetened tea. That's literaly the only thing he changed.

Let me tell you a story. I had a fat as fuck friend who was trying to lose weight for years. He drank soda like crazy because he believed the stuff that people are saying here about moving more eating less, calories in calories out, blah blah blah.

I told him about Sugar the Bitter Truth and he dropped like 30 pounds in the first month. The change was drastic and he's kept it off. He no longer drinks soda. Lots of people just don't know the truth.

>No hand sanitizer.
>Don't ever use dryer sheets.

This intrigues me. Why so, user?

That's a different type of fat then user...

Dude it's really as simple as counting calories and light exercise.

Attached: tinfoil-hat-07132017.png (800x500, 144K)

Google WHEAT BELLY!!! Wheat is probably the main reason you are fat!

>17. Never ever ever use air conditioning. Sometimes in the car is ok especially since pollution is bad. Fans on window sills blowing air in is fine. Keep windows open if possible. You need fresh air.

Fuck that I’m using air conditioning in the summer I don’t care if my dick falls off

>autistically avoid any sugar
>11. Butter is good.
I hope you realize that butter has one of the highest energy density among all foods.

>4. No hand sanitizer.
>5. No soft soap. Use only Ivory or other simple soap in bar form.
>6. Use saline solution for shaving.

WUT? How does THIS do with body fat?

Also, eating from plastic may be bad for your kidneys/liver if the plastic is not good enough, but to my knowledge this has little effect on body fat as well, please elaborate. I guess bottled wated is bad because of plastic as well?

>4. No hand sanitizer.
Damn and here I've just been eating well and exercising like a retard

Hand sanitizer is what? Antibiotics. You are absorbing those antibiotics through your skin. Those antibiotics kill bacteria in your body.

Do some research on the microbiome. The microbiome is what separates you from someone who is normal weight. You need to nurture your microbiome by staying away from antibiotics and eat whole foods. Get rest. Drink water. Stay away from strong chemicals and xenoestrogens.

Dryer sheets are full of xenoestrogens. The xenoestrogens are overwhelming the testosterone in your body litterally turning you into a pussy and making you fat.

>skip breakfast and sometimes dinner

Still skinnyfat. Fuck, must be age.

Yes, totally agree. Modern wheat is a strange animal. Best to stay away if you can.

The human body is not a diesel engine. Calorie out calorie in is bullshit.

You aren't supposed to eat the hand sanitizer Jesus user. Good list overall

Not OP, but the extremely cheap plastic used in generic water bottles will degrade and release chemicals in the water.

Unless you have a way to break physics and generate energy out of nowhere, you will lose weight if you eat less calories.

I've done that. I rode my bike 1.5h a day for an entire summer, counted my calories, and I lost 10 measly pounds.

Lose weight you stupid fat fuck quit making excuses
Why is it every time a fat person loses weight the rest of you reeeeee at them?

Yes, all of the above are about xenoestrogens and other chemicals that may fuck with your microbiome.

Xenoestrogens are especially bad because hormones are a signalling chemical. This means that extremely small amounts can have huge impacts on your body.

Male sperm count has been declining for decades and it may be because of all the xenoestrogens in our environment. It also makes you fat.

maybe he's not fat because he's not drinking bottles of sugar
>but that's hard
literally all I had to do to lose the five pounds my doctor wanted me to lose was to stop soda. didn't victimize me

im not drinking bottles of sugar you fucking asshole

If you use enough sanitizer long enough that it's absorbed into your blood stream and entering your intestine, you have far more to worry about than weight loss

This is true, but if you break your fast with shit food, you will remake your body composition in a much shittier way. Good food is the basis of everything.

Also if you are really fat and decide to lose weight by extended fasting, you might have a bunch of loose skin. Better to lose weight gradually by simply eating good food when you're hungry.

>someone who is fat

this is fucking bullshit op, all you need to do is excersise and eat normal portions of food, besides running is bad for the overweight as it can fuck you knees, if your fat i suggest power walking or cycling

Sorry, misread the previous comment. I thought it was about fasting. It's really about calorie restriction. Understand, these two things are completely different.

>you will lose weight if you eat less calories.

This is not fasting. This is calorie restriction. The problem with this is your body responds differently to calorie restriction than to fasting. Fasting will preserve muscle and be healthy to a certain extent. Calorie restriction long-term, such as on a diet, does horrific damage to the body. The Jews who walked out of concentration camps as walking skeletons were practicing calorie restriction, not intermittent fasting. This is a scientific fact and is supported in the literature. Intermittent Fasting good, calorie restriction bad. Eating good food when you're hungry is the best course.

Running being bad for the knees is highly controversial. My opinion is that it's fine. We have literally evolved to run, this is a proven scientific fact. You need to run toe strike, not heel strike.

True, being really fat is not good for running. Then you should walk until you can run. Preferably with no shirt on so you can get that vitamin D.

>If you use enough sanitizer long enough that it's absorbed into your blood stream and entering your intestine, you have far more to worry about than weight loss

Where do you think this stuff goes after you rub it on your hands?

The problem is in the running shoes, we weren't hunting down triceratops with nikes, we were running barefoot.

Attached: 1547040517773.jpg (500x500, 69K)

>this is fucking bullshit op, all you need to do is excersise and eat normal portions of food

The reason this doesn't work for some people is because

1) Their microbiome is fucked. Then need to eat less antibiotic chemicals, more whole foods and fiber

2) Too much xenoestrogen in their environment turning them into a pussy

3) Too many refined carbs (table sugar) fucking with their blood sugar.

4) Not enough nutrients including vitamin D from the sun.

5) Not enough sleep

6) Too much stress. Stress alone causes fat. In fact, it's proven in primates that low socio-economic status can lead to high cholesterol, fat, heart disease. So literally being poor alone can make you fat. Nothing much you can do about this if you're poor, but you can try to control stress through meditation and running and exercise.

I swear I remember this pasta from a while ago.

True, I agree. The guy who invented running as a pasttime in the 60s put heels on the shoes because he thought it would feel easier to run downhill everywhere. He wasn't a physicist.

Flatter the better, harder better than soft, no support better than any support, harder ground better than soft ground. The African Savannah where we evolved is hard as cement.

Could be my subconscious but I literally just wrote it today. Been thinking about it for awhile though. My journey to not be fat has been long and hard as fuck as you can see.

i used to be fat and he's exactly right
went from 250 to 155-160 from pretty much just cutting out sugary drinks.

Yes, thanks for posting. For all the fatties with no idea what to do, step one should be cut out all sweetened beverages. Water and maybe black coffee if you think you really need it but best to make it at home in a press from whole beans.

After you stop drinking soda, juice, Starbucks or whatever the fuck you're doing, see how you feel and see what happens.

Some new research just came out about sugar in processed food and drink. It zaps you of energy, contrary to popular belief.

You don't need to do everything on the list, but cutting out sugar should be first before anything.

OP here, just want to say a couple more things for all the hopeless fatties out there.

Research shows that some people are much more susceptible to sugar and obesity for genetic and microbiota reasons. It's just the hand you got dealt. Maybe you can't eat candy or cake like a normal person. This may be a cold hard truth you will have to accept if you want to be normal weight.

Are you fucking retarded m8 ?

Not last I checked.

ok you had me until 4. Let me tell you the issues here.

>7. Don't eat out of anything plastic. Use only glass, wood, metal.
well I guess I have to throw away all my plastic cups. Also who eats out of something made of wood? What?

>8. Tap water is fine, but filtered at home might be slightly better. Never ever drink bottled water.
Again with the plastic. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK MILK. There's no fucking milkman where I live, delivering it in glass bottles.

>16. No sunscreen. You need vitamin D. Don't believe big sunscreen. Sunlight through windows is bad. Avoid if possible.
Well I guess I'll just get sunburn then. Also why is sunlight through windows bad? I don't understand that part at all.

>22. Don't ever use dryer sheets.
wtf does this have to do with being fat

>23. Use the most mild laundry detergent possible.
>24. Wash your dishes with a sponge and water only. Forget soap.
Again, what does this have to do with being fat.

>No hand sanitizer.
>No soft soap. Use only Ivory or other simple soap in bar form.
>Use saline solution for shaving.
oops OP is an idiot

Attached: 1498975181332.gif (245x230, 920K)

Dude best thing: get braces.
Literally can't eat anything without discomfort, it'll ween you off overeating

>Shave off all the hair from your genitals and head.

Attached: ya blew it.gif (400x358, 754K)

Make a mental note of what you eat during the day

Your colon will love it and you'll get thinner by not eating or limiting shit that you might absent mindedly forget that you're fucking your system up.
Don't fill your gullet with stuff thays gonna go over your calorie intake

TLDR; basic calorie counting i went from being a chubby boy to doing this for about 5 years now and imma built lean boy yet I'll still browse the hell out of Yea Forums

Attached: cover-christian-bale-222222.jpg (620x292, 130K)

>not knowing the difference in plastic
"its a plastic its got xenoestrogens in it"
yeah because nylon = HDPE = PPE

All the detractors so far. Suck it up. There's real science behind *most* of this.

>well I guess I have to throw away all my plastic cups. Also who eats out of something made of wood? What?

You haven't heard of glass glasses?

>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK MILK.

You don't need to drink milk and most of the research I've seen on milk hasn't been good. In the US at least, milk is pretty unhealthy due to hormones, bad bacteria, antibiotics.

>Also why is sunlight through windows bad?

I've already covered this in the thread, but basically glass filters the spectrum in an unnatural unbalanced way. IIRC it filters more UVB and less UVA. Your skin needs full spectrum to not get cancerous and to produce vitamin D. There's evidence that indorr workers get more skin cancer than outdoor workers. The going theory is that it's because of windows.

. Don't ever use dryer sheets.
>wtf does this have to do with being fat

Dryer sheets are full of xenoestrogens which turn you into a pussy.

When it comes to dish soap I'm afraid of chemicals in general. You are soaking your dishes in it, smearing it all over. When you use dish soap, your eating it. The bottle is plastic too which means xenoestrogens all over your plates. Detergent is bad for you, really bad. You are consuming tiny amounts, but why bother? You need to protect your microbiome. Human skin needs soap. Dishes don't. Try it, you will see. Some people don't use soap or shampoo to shower, but I can't get that to work. You need something.

UV is absolutely bad for you. skin cancer is no joke you mongoloid. supplement vitamin D, wear sunscreen every day.

ask an old person if they wish they wore less sunscreen. every single one regrets not wearing it enough.

Fucking this. I lost 25 Lbs in 3 months.

Take your autism pills retard.

Here are the two steps to not being fat:
1. eat less
2. move more

That's it. There no magic to it. It's really that simple.

Attached: autism-children.jpg (480x320, 103K)

Shaving genitals is obvious. You're trying to keep your testicles cool so that you can have max T production. Head is well, not as necessary but I like to increase heat dissipation. In a cold climate maybe not as important, but if you're sweating at all, increasing heat dissipation is helpful. Your body needs to not overheat. You need to be able to move and metabolize.

>He drank soda like crazy because he believed the stuff that people are saying here about moving more eating less, calories in calories out, blah blah blah.

So you're saying he cut out a huge chunk of calories by not drinking sugar water, and lost weight?

Attached: pikachu.png (960x830, 339K)

i will screencap for anons that forget

OP post a pic of ur hand

You obviously aren't well acquainted with the state of research. It's looking more and more like ALL plastics are xenoestrogens. It's not just BPA.

>He drank soda like crazy because he believed the stuff that people are saying here about moving more eating less, calories in calories out, blah blah blah.
Apparently he didn't get the message about soda having fucktons of calories. CICO works but it can't work if you forget half the CI.

Count your calories and portions, I had the same problem trying to gain weight, I thought I was eating enough but I was eating nowhere near, it's the same with fatties and dieting, if you're eating below your BMR you will lose weight, there isn't some special science or force working against you, you're just eating too much and not recognising or counting it, count ALL of the calories and make some lifestyle changes so you're exercising at least 2 times a week (I go to the gym 3-4 times a week with 2 hour workouts), exercise will make getting under your BMR easier and it will build muscle which increases your BMR in the long run, mine is around 2000 and I rarely eat more than that in a day so I stay the same weight or lose slowly despite eating whatever I want.

tl;dr eat less, exercise more.

One can of soda has barely any calories. It's like eating two apples.

partner, the hair on your nuts isn't changing the heat dissipation rate of your testes. they produce the same amount of heat. beyond that, testes temperature doesn't change testosterone production, it changes spermatogenesis and sperm morphology. so if you are trying to get someone pregnant, yes your testicle temperature is important, but it has no impact on testosterone levels

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128487

Attached: sugar-in-softdrinks.png (983x585, 971K)

For everyone who says, "count your calories" the problem is you literally can't. Most calorie counts are way off. This is a known fact. If you're cooking, good luck trying to figure that out. Also, the human body isn't a bunsen burner. You don't maximally consume all the calories in everything you eat. Eat good food when you're hungry until you're full. The trick is knowing what good food is.

The same formula used to determine if something was flammable was used to determine the nutrient value in food. They found the model for flammability was flawed and left it but they never revised the 'calories' model.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlogiston_theory

scientificamerican.com/article/how-do-food-manufacturers/

it's really fucked up.

do you know what plastic is?
tell me what plastic is.
is rayon a plastic? is cotton a plastic?

you seem to be parroting bits and pieces of information without any real understanding of the terminology. some of what you say is correct, but it's just incidental and you don't really have enough competence to defend your position empirically.

Sure, drinking one 12 oz can a day wont kill you.

Drinking 3 20oz bottles or fountain drinks of soda a day is 700 empty calories

I read that summary and am coming to an opposite conclusion.

Not Op but this guy is fucking *right*

You need a dose of science my friend. It's not the *amount* you eat, but *what* you eat. It's not so simple.

>There were no changes in serum testosterone concentration in the peripheral circulation although there were increases in the concentration in testicular venous blood.

>Maximally stimulated testosterone production in vitro by the heated testis was supranormal whereas the basal production of testosterone per testis was not different from control values.

your body maintains homeostasis. that's a 9 degree F change in temp but constant blood levels of testosterone. read the paragraph again. its not hard to understand.

Why no AC OP? I live in Florida. No AC in the summer with fans and windows open it's still 85+ degrees inside and humid as hell

u gotta let the pollution in through your windows. filtering pollution through an air filter is bad for your testosterone levels.

. No sunscreen. You need vitamin D. Don't believe big sunscreen. Sunlight through windows is bad. Avoid if possible.
>Well I guess I'll just get sunburn then. Also why is sunlight through windows bad? I don't understand that part at all.

That shit's also a carcinogen. Why do you think the nation that uses the most of it has the higher rates of skin cancer? Australia.

SPF 10,000. Just in case the sun doesn't set for weeks and made of Zebra Semen.

>is rayon a plastic?

Yes.

>is cotton a plastic?

No

Plastics are mostly byproducts from oil drilling.

Their xenoestrogenic properties are extremely well documented so I don't understand what it is you're objecting to.

>Therefore, it appears that the testosterone produced by Leydig cells from heated testes may not be secreted as effectively as in normal testes.

>It's not so simple.

No. It is simple

vs

Anything else is pseudoscience retards trying to sell you books/supplements/snake oil.

You're still going to get better results than sitting on your armchair doing jack shit.

There is some research that shows temperature effects our metabolism. For instance, if you're cold, your body will work to keep you warm and vice versa.

It gets more complicated than that, but there is even some direct research that shows people who spend all their time in air-conditioning are fatter.

> vs

This is utter garbage.

It's *what* you eat. Carbs bread BAD

>Plastics are mostly byproducts from oil drilling.

Attached: no2.gif (480x270, 1.72M)

Is your argument a meme? Ok then.

Look up Keto and seriously research it. Not just pretend you know every fucking thing from your armchair.

>HOW TO NOT BE FAT
don't take much more calories than you use
that's it

Attached: 1523448879153.jpg (894x673, 166K)

Yeah, I saw your video with the faggot talking about eating donuts is going to make you fat. No shit. Big brains on that guy.

Take a fucking science class you pleb.

Attached: femisist needs a diet.jpg (500x375, 35K)

rayon = glucose polymer (1,4 bonds)
cotton = glucose polymer (1,4 bonds)
cellulose = glucose polymer (1,4 bonds)

the method of production is different, but the product is identical. if cotton is a plastic, rayon is a plastic, because they're identical. it was to see if you comprehend the difference and the trick is that there isn't a difference.

HDPE isn't estrogenic in itself. plasticizers and stabilizers can be. the plastic isn't the problem. it's functionally inert.

PTFE (teflon) is a good example of this. you can't argue that PTFE isn't inherently safe, because the carbon-fluorine bonds are unable to be broken by biological processes. it comes in the same way it goes out. it's like eating gold. it doesn't do anything in your body.

The human body doesn't work exactly like a diesel engine.

It is not and has never been complex
The only complexity is found in the mental gymnastics people perform to evade the notion of hard, dedicated work and conscious effort

You'll notice most fat people love excuses; it's not a coincidence that they do, and also happen to have mountains of problems in their lives besides the fat

No It's not that simple. Avoid Carbs and Bread etc.

Look into KEto

You dumbass mutherfucker.

>what is homeostasis
cold cells are more efficient than hot ones
your body increases LH production to increase testosterone production to maintain constant levels.

if you cut one of your nuts off, the same thing would happen. higher LH to reach normal level of testosterone.

Chemical engineer with a strong background in polymer physics here.

"Xenoestrogrens" is already deep in the pseudoscience, but anyone who thinks literally any plastic is a xenoestrogren really needs to go back to basic science before they try to tell anyone else how to tailor their molecular biology.

Chemtrails-level stupidity in this thread.

>Keto

So cut out carbs and sugar so you're getting far less calories?

Attached: sounds good.gif (400x225, 684K)

You would rather I drink tap water than bottled water? Why I don't understand this. Tap water is shit

Attached: 53761221_10161617053160442_6702582115092922368_n.jpg (794x960, 54K)

>Chemtrails-level stupidity in this thread.

Attached: nod.gif (500x225, 498K)

oogy boogy "No air conditioning"
"ideal bedroom temp is ____"

you cant expect it to magically be fucking always a nice cool 65f/20c

and you do realise, not all people can afford to cook and buy all this expensive ass shit

i get the main thing is stop eating sugar and walk more but everything that wont break the bank in 90% of countries has fuckloads of sugar

sorry if this type of thing has been posted already, not going through this whole thread.

>cold cells are more efficient than hot ones

grossly overgeneralized and mostly untrue. different cells have evolved to perform at their peak at different temperatures. skin needs different than brains than muscle than alveoli cells in your lungs

balls hang to regulate the temperature of sperm cells, not to modulate test production.

You're head nodding makes me feel comforted clint

Attached: 1555374260974(1).jpg (270x186, 16K)

>PTFE (teflon) is a good example of this. you can't argue that PTFE isn't inherently safe, because the carbon-fluorine bonds are unable to be broken by biological processes.

Unless it's heated as in normal use.

Your argument doesn't make any sense to me. Sure, Rayon is similar to cotton because they were trying to make synthetic silk. I'm not suggesting you eat cotton either. I'm not suggesting you store your food in cotton containers or cook in cotton pans. And the research shows these things aren't inert. What happens when it comes in contact with an acid, like vinegar? Tomato juice? I don't have to ask these questions because we already know.

Not exactly, but the principles are the same.

Attached: combustion.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

not an argument

You obviously aren't acquainted with current research.

post links then faggot

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (350x262, 12K)

So you expect me to believe temperature is important for sperm production but not T production? It's possibly true, but why take the chance?

Ideally you filter the tap water, but IMO, bottle is still worse than unfiltered tap. The xenestrogens alone are enough reason.

Yes, you are right. This is why it's so fucking hard to not be fat.

rayon is cellulose, cotton is cellulose. you're comparing toilet paper to paper towels. it's the same.

>like vinegar
how about stomach acid, HCl?
the answer is nothing happens, because carbon-fluorine bonds are the strongest organic bonds that exist.

PTFE is inert. don't heat it up to 400F. in the same way, you shouldn't heat up your stainless steel pans to 1500C.

you're right, WE already know. you just don't.

muh xenestrogens

Attached: alex jones.jpg (760x400, 183K)

>Unless it's heated as in normal use

no, wrong. if you heat teflon to the point of breaking bonds, you're going to get a strong black acrid choking smoke. it isn't a slow gentle process like malliard browning in butter. teflon is a repeating unit of 2 carbons and 4 fluorine. if it breaks down in air you get co2 and fluorine oxides.

the attached picture is estrogen in the estridiol form. notice its deep complexity. that's because it needs to plug into other complex chemicals in your body to cause any sort of reaction cascade. the high specificity of it's structure is what allows it to selectively function.

I actually am. I do research in advanced polymers as we speak. what i'm not into is the weight lifting forum bro science fake garbage conspiracy crap you're into, you waste of good air. xenoestrogens aren'y what keeps you lonely at night, it's your severe cognitive dysfunction.

Attached: Estradiol.svg.png (1200x759, 30K)

The reactions are the same but there are so many more things happening in the human body at the same time than in a diesel engine. I can't believe this has to be said. A diesel engine doesn't have a microbiome.

>24. Wash your dishes with a sponge and water only. Forget soap.

Oh...wow...

READ THE STICKY NIGGERS
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

Fucking rekt

Attached: 1550365187498.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

yes. because sperm and testosterone are different, and made by different mechanisms but are part of the same system. pee pee and poo poo come out of pretty close holes but they're not the same thing.

the reason you shouldn't take the chance is that an 8 degree temperature increase (which is a lethal increase if it was a fever) doesn't change blood testosterone levels. you'd get a couple degrees difference maximum in normal day to day life.

it's not worth worrying about the temperature of your nuts if you are concerned about testosterone levels. don't stress about it.

>Bourbon is nice. Neat, no ice.

When you start hearing this Swanson-level terrified ignorance, this outright fear and petty posturing passed off as wisdom, you can go ahead and tune right out

motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/tritan-certichem-eastman-bpa-free-plastic-safe/
motherjones.com/environment/2015/06/list-canned-foods-bpa/
motherjones.com/environment/2016/05/new-study-bpa-makes-young-girls-put-excess-fat/

Attached: dont_be_fat_by_anon.jpg (1907x2136, 940K)

Attached: recovery position.gif (234x170, 1.96M)

>the attached picture is estrogen in the estridiol form. notice its deep complexity. that's because it needs to plug into other complex chemicals in your body to cause any sort of reaction cascade. the high specificity of it's structure is what allows it to selectively function.

Literally nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

Structures don't need to be exact matches to have effects on the body. If you knew anything about biology you'd know this.

#39 were those activated almonds?

eat less and move more

Processed food, fast food and foods high in both carbs/fat together are easier to gorge on so avoiding them can help the eat less part and moving more is simply creating the discipline to regularly work out or get hobbies that will make you active.

Don't compare yourself to others, always just compare yourself to your past self and improve over time. Working out will also make you more sensitive to insulin which helps you as well.

But it's simple , eat less and move more. It's all about energy.

Ha I have no idea if activating almonds does anything. Couldn't hurt though.

I just won. Where's my meme, asshole?

i gave up soda and now only drink unsweetened tea. you didn't put that on your list.

you're not wrong.
arguing from a structural complexity point of view is retarded. methanol and ethanol are 1 carbon different, but one makes you blind and the other doesn't.

the structure of the ligand is almost not worth discussing when talking about receptor-ligand kinetics. yeah you can point to initial similarities but drawing conclusions from that is flawed, fundamentally.

Attached: qdomDJx.gif (313x261, 4K)

The same laws of physics apply. Any energy you don't "burn" has to go somewhere. I know you fat fucks want to blame *muh genetics*, but that's just an excuse to sit on your ass and eat calorie dense foods.

bpa is one specific additive that has multiple potential means of interacting with estrogen-specific receptors in the body. here's one image from one of countless research efforts into it
I never said they have to be exact matches, but they need to be close. the starch molecule in your Ezekiel bread is closer in structure to estrogen than a PTFE monomer.

Don't tell me I don't know my biology, you fucking highschool washout.

Attached: A-Postulated-metabolic-pathways-of-bisphenol-A-B-Metabolic-pathways-of-bisphenol.png (850x417, 146K)

Hmmm, you're right. Unsweetened tea is probably pretty good. I'd stay away from the caffeine after noon, but that's about it. Tea has good research behind it too.

You posted mother jones articles

here you go

Attached: it-aint-gonna-suck-itself.jpg (500x362, 51K)

>Any energy you don't "burn" has to go somewhere.
Wrong, the body doesn't "burn" everything you eat. Some even goes to your microbiome, not "you"

Are you arguing for giving yourself tapeworms?

Attached: 1375664762984.jpg (538x426, 33K)

He's more wrong than right....

That is a proven weight loss technique, honestly. But no, I'm not arguing in favor of that.

is that jessie?

>how not to be fat
2,4-DNP
/thread

Attached: 2,4-Dinitrophenol.jpg (1280x960, 74K)

Only 10% of these are legit
Nice bait, hopefully some fat fuck actually tries all the steps lmao

>4. No hand sanitizer.
>6. Use saline solution for shaving.
>11. Butter is good.
>16. No sunscreen.
>22. Don't ever use dryer sheets.

What's it like being mentally ill OP?

Ice is bad emkay

2,4,6- tri* is better

You forgot
29. If you must drink, try hard liquor. Bourbon is nice. Neat, no ice.
And
43. Drink water and pee.

Ice dilutes the bourbon as it melts, and the cold hides its more subtle flavors. Maybe a few drops of water can be used to open the palette, but that's it. If you can't handle bourbon without ice, well, I guess you can do as you wish. Your booze budget will be cheaper than mine, as the cheap shit will taste the same to you as decent shit when it's all iced down.

1. only drink water NO FOOD

watch the pounds melt away. 5 pounds a day for me. keep going for days until it become dangerous. it will be hard but if you are determined you will do it

Ivory soap is fucking terrible for your skin

Use Dove bar soap instead

youtube.com/watch?v=G5ZYV-IMIUU&feature=youtu.be

scientists recently found out that ingesting black sperm makes you lose fat and gain health

Attached: 1534183653075.png (349x339, 205K)

Attached: fedora.png (1067x800, 662K)

>Drink water and pee
Yeah ok cool

>we weren't hunting down triceratops with nikes

Nigga, do you realize the time difference between when dinosaurs existed and when humans existed?

1) Join wrestling
it's as simple as that you faggots

"im scared of any modern tech"
you're a fucken spud

That's a trilby, you faggot.

you guys don't understand? he is saying drink some water, then examine your urine. then follow his advice about the color or urine to determine if you are properly hydrated. he isn't saying to drink urine.

only a fedora owner would know that

There was more, I didn't realise he posted over 25, he has brain damage.

Listen to this advice if you have mental illness too so it's easier to spot out in the wild.

I love all you anons even the ones who think I'm retarded. All I wanted was to help all the clueless user fatties.

I need to go now. By all means, keep calling me retarded. My browser is refreshing.

OP out.

>never ever ever use air conditioning
>living anywhere south of Maryland

lmao, you fucking dolt

also I used too much hand sanitizer and am now obese

Yeah. Not a fucking trilby owner, you fucking incel.

>stop drinking sugar
dude half a liter fuzetea is like 130 calories, if you are not a burger who pours a 3 liter glass of it every time he wants a sip and you excercise you're good

politifact.com/oregon/statements/2013/mar/16/joseph-levy/are-indoor-workers-more-likely-get-melanoma-despit/

Has basically nothing to do with windows. It's periodic intense exposure which generates problems, which is why they recommend sunscreen. If you're outside all day every day, you won't get sunburn.

Half the stuff on this list is nonsense.

The other half is recommending NSNG diet and exercise.

Living in the north of the UK, sunshine is a rare luxury for us. Even then we'd sooner be indoors, incase it rains

wrestling solves all your problems for you :)

Simple facts: eat less calories than your bmr. Eat pure lard for all that matters just make sure the amount it’s under your calories.

Attached: 43EACDE7-3C80-4185-B470-70984CC5231E.jpg (962x962, 131K)

You have no say in the matter. JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD SERVER RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

discord.
gg/3nuwCK

Ni0

my solution is to walk everywhere i go and don't eat a fuck ton just because you can

Yup.

I laughed most when it got to the part about cast iron skillets

how do people even get that fat? the amount of eating combined with inactivity really takes some work

excuses, laziness and either low self-esteem or misguided narcissism

But all of you make the exact same excuses
"I promise it's not my fault"
Well I promise you're not doing everything you can about it and yet somehow, only our assertions are invalid, you're totally allowed to cheat the requisites.

Commercial cream is shit.
Try shaving with coconut or olive oil. Hot water to clean the razor.

>HOW TO NOT BE FAT:

Eat healthy and exercise.

You're welcome.....

i dont get the toe strike one

At least you agree.

Granted I gave in to my frustrations. But seriously. Science is never settled.

Until your body goes into starvation mode and starts packing on the fat expecting a famine.

Ideal but impractical as fuck.
>8. Tap water is fine
Dohohoho.
>Only eat sugar free bread. Ezekiel whole wheat is one of the only ones.
Fuck off. Don't eat bread, if you do, use it as a treat. ie Rarely. Get better carbs elsewhere anyways.
>11. Butter is good
Saturated. Fats. If you use, use unsalted and sparingly
>24. Forget soap.
Forget your advice. Make your own soap. Easy+Cheap+nonhobo tier kitchen.
>20. If the peanuts were roasted, it's not good Make your own, don't be a douche hipster
>30. You can warm up in microwave.
If you hate flavor and vitamins. Do this.
>34. Sleep with ear plugs.
Don't be a sped. Establish a good routine to relax BEFORE bed. No screens. Maybe some melatonin. Relax the mind, the body follows.
>40. Only ceylon cinnamo
For fucks sake son.
>41. In a slow cooker stew, make it half meat
If you are an athlete or don't know what a "Serving" of animal is actually.
>because their meat is hormone free.
Or eat any beef in canada or most of europe
53.high quality fish once a week at least like salmon and tuna
I got some bad news for you user.

And that right there is the problem. Stop thinking in calories. It's flawed. It's WHAT YOU EAT. everything is different otherwise all we would need is a standard sustenance pill.

What he is getting at is to avoid heel strikes when running. I don't think 'toe strike' is the right term.

>Saturated. Fats. If you use, use unsalted and sparingly

You need the right kinds of fats. BUTTER is real MARGARINE is made from saturated fats.

>If you hate flavor and vitamins. Do this
Snobbery won't take the weight off.

>If you are an athlete or don't know what a "Serving" of animal is actually.
Typically one handful.

>53.high quality fish once a week at least like salmon and tuna. I got some bad news for you user.
Unless you caught it yourself it's likely Tilapia or Trout or worse.

I've lost about 25lbs in a month by strictly eating only 20g of carbs a day, and loading the fuck up on eggs, salads, teas, and fish (especially shrimp). Was 245, now 220. My goal is 190-195lbs.

I'm basically doing it because my doctor told me I have too much fat stored in my liver from my regular diet.

youtu.be/voBKatXirbY
Watch
This
Shit
It's insane

Saturated fat is mostly fine, a lot of new studies are showing it's only bad for you if you eat a lot of carbs along side it, if you avoid carbs saturated fats are a great source of energy for your body. Monosaturated and polyunsaturated are best though. Avoid Transfats at all fucking costs though - that stuff is awful for you.

this is stupid and you are stupid

calories in > calories out, you gain weight
calories in < calories out, you lose weight

end of story

tbh, would smash

>youtu.be/voBKatXirbY

KETO .

You can argue with results all you want. You're just wasting your time.

Here's another well respected Doctor describing his experience.

Here's the rebuttal from a very respected doctor that says you're wrong.

kek

> thinks humans don't obey the laws of thermodynamics
> being this stupid