Hey all. About two years ago I did something extremely awful to a friend and I can't find peace since then...

Hey all. About two years ago I did something extremely awful to a friend and I can't find peace since then. Right now everything ok but he can find out in the future and it can destroy his life. This person is 100% pure good and doesn't deserve what I did to him. Since then I connected to him and gain his trust like a best friend but I can't stop thinking about it. I can't come and reveal myself and what I did because now everything is still ok. I can just say that it worth years in jail. I can't get rid of these thoughts. What can I do to be free again?

Attached: istock-869257552.jpg (968x681, 42K)

What did you do?

what did you do ?

Let me guess...
You fucked her wife and his son is yours

You need to touch the celery. However long the New England clam chowder takes to cool down doesn’t really matter. The important thing is parsnips. Good luck.

Close... he fucked his friend's son

close. He checked these motherfucking dubs.

actually he ate his hamster the other way

Haha. Nice try, niglet! Now check these! :)

You already know. You have to come clean.

Look at my 7 you dirt child

Tell us what you did or gtfo

Attached: mS51bNI.png (680x818, 226K)

did you shit on his cat

Did you set the notre-dame on fire?

Sorry, but just tell him dud, it hurts as it is important for you, what do you really want? to tell him the truth and lose him but do the right thing telling yourself first, or let him know other way and be tortured by this until it happens and feel even worse afterwards. This is never easy and you need to understand that first, as you already know what you have to do. will you let yourself live with that? i can assure you, when is specially bad, it never goes away when you care. They say letting the time pass is good for bad things, but sometimes, the more you do nothing, the more you hurt. It's your decision after all, but if you are going to feel like shit, don't feel it alone, is the fucking worst and kills you inside.

Op here. We were at a party days before my friend and his current married. They all drank and got waisted but not me, it was my turn to drive this time so I didn't drank a lot. I went to a silent room to make a quick phone call when his girlfriend entered drunked and started removing my jeans with no warning. I went for it, took a condom from my Walt and fucked her, at the end I find out the condom was with huge hole and completely empty. Today they have almost 3 years girl with mine head. Well..

Did u say that to the women, that u think that this child may be yours?

>"at the end i find out the condom was with huge hole and completely empty"
How can you not notice something like that and why the fuck do you do you keep your condoms in your wallet you retarded fucking 50 IQ degenerate scumbag
I hope he finds out and rips your balls off

Of course she didn't remember it's ever happened. She and my friend slept for two days after that party. How can I say her it's mine

U must tell the story, if u want this kid.

OP here, I'll give you all a hint since almost everyone is asking me about what I did instead of coming up with any helpful advice to help me cope with it. 2 years ago I used one of his insuline needles to shoot up, and re-packaged and cleaned it well enough to make it look unopened and new. He may have contracted a potentially very deadly disease when he used it, and he's sure to die young because of it.

Shitty larp, not the OP, knocking up another guys wife isn't a jailable offense.

Regular or superAIDS?

If u don't care about this child, then don't say nothing, if they are happy family. And u cannot offer that.

The fuck are you?

Hey asshole stop pretending to be me, this is difficult enough for me as it is. This is what I did.

being drunk isn't an excuse, if she isn't going to tell when you do, she'll end defending herself with that shit, don't let that happen, you've been involved in this crap by yourself, but she meaned, did not abort, and by the time she is still there while you torture yourself. She can hurt him more than you ever could.

aw shit

The condom was fine, it's teared during my mistake

What disease was it though?

Nah man... nah... he probably doesnt iv

I don't have such a good english lol

I was hoping this was the case too though, but I think I'm beginning to see some symptoms that may indicate that he has it.
This absolutley kills me on the inside since he's one of the most innocent and wholesome person I've ever known. I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself if and when he finds out, it'll crush him.

Feel free to use my post. I think everybody can see the difference between my language and yours.

I don't want to take the kids to they raised together. They are happy and having another baby soon. I don't know what they will think when they will look on their both different kids

I literally wrote in my thread that it's worth years of jail you fucking liar. Stop trying to steal the thread and pretend to be me you absolute inconsiderate fuck. I came here for advice not to deal with cunts like you.

you didn't want any of this happen to him, when you go distracted on the car by multiple things and hit someone, you are not a murderer, you are a retarded cunt. Don't blame yourself for something you didn't even know was going to happen, blame yourself when you can make a change

OP here, that's not me

Ok sorry to offend you. Maybe our threads got mixed up somehow. If you don't mind I will continue with those who tried to help me, please ignore my replies.

For my case Soon or later he will suspect, as one of his children is different and look like me.. there are still a chance he will believe it's his and everything will be fine until 120 years but also big chance he will kill me. Should I just leave the country? What would you do in my situation

OP here. In gay btw if it matters.

>threads got mixed up
uh-huh...I don't think that's how this works buddy

I can't help but blame myself user. I was being a weak pathetic tweaker fuck and was unable to controll my urges. As a result it's gonna cost a good man his life. I'm thinking of just moving somewhere far away so I won't have to deal with the fallout once they find out. They already know that I have said disease and will put 2 and 2 together eventually, I've thought of just ending my fucking life so they can at least have some closure from it. That's my only redemption right now.

op you need to tell him and have him checked out fast, hiv curable if he does have it but it can be prevented from developing into aids which is way fucking worse and he'll surely die. do you wanna kill your friend op?

isn't curable, my bad

>took a condom from my Walt

Attached: Praise Rang.jpg (466x504, 35K)

Well at least that shit youre posting is bumbing my post. It might be real story , sure it interested. Anyway enjoy

It's not HIV user. All I'm gonna say is that it's pretty rare, very easy to contract and almost allways deadly even with treatment. I wasn't given a good prognosis by my doctor, despite receiving treatment I'm looking at 5 to 10 years left. Without treatment he's probably going to pass away far sooner than that, but if I do tell him about it his wife and kids will hate me for it and so will he.

You killed hers husband and their father and all they will do it only hate you? That's all? That the word you will use? You made up a good story until now

this thread smells of lies and dirty cock.

Attached: shoop.jpg (960x717, 81K)

sorry user, you must be trashed, if you can just leave, do, but before that, make sure he has gone to the hospital, maybe trough his wife, so he can find out options and what to do, from another country you can still help, but don't kill yourself, things can get worse and you can still prevent it, even if it sounds stupid it this point, true redemption have good consequences, imagine yourself in his foot and also losin your best friend by suicide.

oh shit man... honestly man you still need to notify him. his life will probably be even more of a wreck if you don't. think about when his wife finds out, she'll think he fucked around with will cause her to hate him and his kids will end up showing the same kind of hate saying that their parents divorced because their dad fucked around and got some disease while he was married. bro don't make the man have a disease and a fucked up family life. just let him know and tell him to get checked, might as well live the last few years the best he can. it was an accident that happened in the past and you can't change what's been done, just tell him how awful you feel but don't hide this from him, it's his life and you don't have the right you prevent a man from happiness user. be a good boi and explain yourself

They're good people who do not have it in their hearts to do anything out of malice user, if that's what you're referring to. I don't care if I go to prison as a result of this, but I've known these people for almost all my life before breaking contact with them the last 2 years, and they are very good people. I've been trying my best to forget this ever happened but I feel like reality will hit me and him hard once they find out.

I am also gay. (I'm if you're interested in my sense of humor please send a butt-selfie and ass pics. I'm a bottom so I want you to fuck me with a strapon tied around your ass.)

op here. Since asking people I will told them. two years ago my Walt was so heavy and he could not hold it tightly. at a party I am drive I said. I will not to drink because of it. Well in a silent room I heard a noise and said hey you give me the Walt you said you hold it tightly. He did not. Then Benedict Cumberbatch.

dirty cock flavoured spray, maybe? i knew people were weird but to that point... i quit internet.

what is your fucking problem again? KYS
>inb4 you kys
>no you kys

Attached: 1394661988355.jpg (461x366, 77K)

So tell us that rare deadly ilness user. Why make such a secret out of it. If it'd be so easy to get by contact it'd be a huge problem. You're either lying or it's aids.

lold, thanks for the pupper, goodnight pooper

I don't want this being traced back tland used against me user. This is all I feel confortable revealing given the circumstances I'm in. I already feel like I've given more info as is for already so I'll let you use your imagination as to what the disease might be. What I was hoping to get from this thread I was prespective, and possibly some advice on how to proceed, and I've already gotten that from a couple of replies.

read this

Already did user. That was part of the advice I was referring to in the reply. I might just so that anonymously, like sending him an email or message once I'm far away from them. Chances are that they'll still put 2 and 2 together and find out it was somehow because of me that he got the disease, but I feel like it's the right thing to do.
>inb4 OP is too much of a coward to come clean and accept the consequences of his action.

>tfw hiv
>tfw i found out i was too late to get checked so i now i have aids