When it comes out that this, in fact, was no accident and was caused by muslims...

When it comes out that this, in fact, was no accident and was caused by muslims, what excuse are we going to hear from liberals and the left? My guess is blame whites and pretend these types of attacks aren't celebrated by millions of muslims all across the world, because we know their end game is to take over and destroy Europe and the US.

Attached: 15notredame-sub-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1600x901, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=hHJ8GCC5YM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/01/09/des-mosquees-prises-pour-cibles-les-musulmans-de-france-inquiets_4552891_3224.html
hachettebookgroup.com/titles/brian-a-catlos/kingdoms-of-faith/9780465093168/
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/world/live-news/notre-dame-fire/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Had this been a mosque that burned to the ground, there would be riots all across France and Europe right now, even if it made been an accident.

Also to answer your question, same bullshit they always say
>Dur not all Muslims
>Dur white nationalists
>Dur murica
>Dur religion of peace

Muslims killed in Chrichurch

Christ church set on fire by muslims

There would an obvious association. But the illuminati elite is the one to blame. They create these events

What makes you belive it will ever come out if true? Macron is in deep shit already, he does not want a new riot on his hand even if yellow west are still going on.

Christ. We don't even know anything about the fires yet.
Why is the right so quick to politicize everything and push their propaganda at every turn?

Provide one piece of evidence

Honesty it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they tried to cover this up, though I'd like to think it would be rather impossible to do.

Attached: braceyourself-islam.png (800x800, 585K)

>and was caused by muslims

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

Oh whatever, as if liberals don't do the exact same shit. That said it's not exactly out of the question this was done by muslims. It's a significant religious symbol during a significant time. People like you are part of the problem you refuse to acknowledge that muslims are barbarians that are part of a death cult

I think if ISIS wanted people dead they would do something better than to set an old cathedral on fire. Again there needs to be a distinction between muslims and ISIS, you seriously can't be that retarded to blame a whole ethnic group of 1 billion people for an extremist action.

retard, it was the jews who let in all the muslim niggers to burn down notre dame. know your facts

>liberals do it so it's ok if we do it

There's nothing political about calling Islam what it is, a death cult that encourages violence, oppression, and barbarism

we nont need evedence. we all know who it was so lets get em

Yep. They can be blatant about their plans because the leftist mob is too brainwashed ever see reality.

>thinking Macron has this kind of sway over the Catholic Church
Wew lad.

Random internet man: ONLY I KNOW WHAT TRULY HAPPENED

The opposite conspiracy theory is much more likely.
Catholic Church may cover up an accident to conveniently blame the Muslims to start another crusade that will demolish the non-believers

>Ethnic group
>Muslim
ISHYGDDT

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Was thinking the same

>Catholic Church will spark another crusade
>Implying the Church and the Pope aren't cucked
Somehow I doubt this will happen

INB4 IT'S THE JEWS!

Attached: 1551161872200.png (528x485, 386K)

Because Muslims and Islam need to be wiped off the Earth. It's a cancer.

What year do you think it is, 1244? The Catholic Church has nowhere near that much power, pull, or influence to pull something like that off

see link to Ben Shapiro. There's no way i'm clicking that lol.

Why not? Being White and being blamed for everything because of one retarded shooter is same exact thing.

We need another remover.

Attached: kebab-remover.gif (360x200, 1.61M)

Uf...: sarcasm really isn’t a success on the internet, is it

>Trumps fault
>Not all Muslims
>Need more immigration
>White peoples fault
>White people deserved it

It was just a fire. Nothing political. Not EVERYTHING is political.

Here is your regularily scheduled reminder that the majority of western terrorism has been overwhelmingly conducted by the barbarous and uncivilised white nationalists. Have a splendid day. I’m

This, but for all religions. Not just Islam.
No religion has ever contributed anything constructive to our timeline.

I don't know. That fire posted some inflammatory things on twitter lately

there was building work going on at the time, the entire structure that collapsed was surrounded by scaffolding. Construction fires happen all the time, probably caused by a spark from a chop saw or something

>the majority of western terrorism has been overwhelmingly conducted by the barbarous and uncivilised white nationalists
Who told you that, CNN?

>I'm

Attached: SKILLED.png (585x326, 425K)

Sixteen fucking threads about this shit at one time. How original. Only 5 Billie Ellish threads, though so that's a plus.

>christianity murdered muslims first
>it's just some old building
>get over it
>christianty sucks anymway
>jesus sucks
>this wouldn't have happened, if we made it into a mosque, like it was originally suposed to be

Maybe, but I still find it hard to believe a construction fire would spread and increase in intensity that fast

Of course muslims. Everbody knows that religious muslims are fucking crazy idiots, that would kill anybody. But you guys must still remember, that not every turk, kurd or what the fuck ever is a muslim. Some of my friends are turks, and they are pretty based. They hate Islam too. We should rott Islam out. But only the religion and the people believing it.

>When it comes out that this, in fact, was no accident and was caused by muslims
lol you are taking the israelbait user
the jews are trying to pit christians and muslims against each other

Attached: 1549274637363.gif (960x540, 1.77M)

God burnt it down to punish anyone stupid enough to actually believe in God in 2019

Attached: DO-mcr1UMAAJFsj.jpg (552x550, 51K)

Because otherwise we ALL know how welcoming and accepting Muslims are for Christians and their beliefs. Fuck out of here.

If shit goes down, their loyalty won't be for the countries they moved to. Central European cities are lost (especially DE/AT)

>i'm a victim and support a retard President
>I love stereotypes
>extremists are the only thing I see and hear
>I identify as a racist bigot

Mudslime spotted

It's an 800 year old wood building with a spacious interior and terrible ventilation. But hurrr jet fuel can't melt steel bea.ms,I guess, right mr. fireman?

The irony is that ISIS are the ones with a track record of destroying ancient artifacts and historical/religious sites, so it makes it very likely someone did this in their name

I agree. But priority today is get rid of sandnignogs. Then we get to the rest. They're not blowing shit up much lately

>wood building
It was made of stone, retard

Glad to see you got so assravaged, faggot

...And the conspiracy theories begin. It was definitely a controlled fire demolition of tower 7.

>criticizing someone for assuming stereotypes
>does the same himself
Who's the retard here again?

Bonaparte left the catacombs beneath the cathedral packed with barrels of wildfire?

>assravaged

nope. I'm just sitting here eating some pizza and watching you act like a retarded monkey.

You

the roof has been would, idiot. what do you know about architecture? Nothing!

Only the facade you literal monkey

>this backpedaling
Also stop samefagging

You ass ravaged

The fire started during renovation work using electrical tools in a cramped wooden part of the building.

Macron is a cunt but you're being retarded.

Pardon me. So not only are you assravaged, you are also some greasy fat pizza-eating fuck. Thanks for the clarification

It's a thin crust homemade cheese with veggies. It's not unhealthy. You guys seem to be quite delusional in thinking you are triggering or trolling anyone. But then I'm fairly bored right now too.

Wouldn't be surprised if said worker was sandnigger

>defending his poor diet with hollow words
>but but but, I’m not triggered you guys, please believe me!!!!

I would always be surprised to learn of a working sandnigger

They usually don't work in reparation of old buildings. It's not even sure that someone caused it instead of bad fucking luck with the electric instalation.

If that's really the case, then how do you expect the fact that no workers were injured or has not one person from the crew has come forward and said that's what happened?

No one will do shit. Whites are the biggest cowardly pussies in existence

Yeeeaaaah....
Your crew has just burned down a big chunk of one of the most iconic historical buildings in the world.
Indeed curious why they are not lining up for credit. That’s a puzzler

Attached: Notrememe.png (628x763, 685K)

I understand you have social problems and that's the only way you can communicate. As if screaming in an echo chamber does any good at all but meh.

Hopefully they will just hire a different restoration crew that won’t fuck up again ;)

If it was an accident I'm pretty sure people would understand. This wasn't a fucking mosque where you risk being killed by radical batshit crazy sandniggers.

It's the king of the spergs!

Great comeback buddy, feel proud, you really earned it!

Hopefully they'd drop a nuke on mecca

ITT:We predict alternative timelines

Being out of work is also a consequence people are willing to stay quiet for - not just beheadings

Well that’s a permanent hope, unrelated to Notre Dame

The only people rivaling Muslim terrorists are the white nationalist terrorists. Guess which one is the biggest foreign and domestic terrorists in the US?

Enough to earn a goback2 Lereddit meme response maybe!?

Attached: stock photo.jpg (500x657, 53K)

If you bothered to go to the chan that's twice this one, you've have links to the tweets where they have leaked info from people on the inside that this was deliberately set

It's been confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies that White Nationalist terrorism is a drop in the ocean compared to Islamic terrorism.

The building was being renovated. Some dumbass employee probably had his midday long french cigarette and threw his match off the scaffolding where, of course, it hit some other dumbass greasy french fuck who went up in flames.

We can't blame muslims for this. Not yet anyways.

fighting terrorism with terrorism is like wicked smart or something man

Don't forget the Black Lives Matter-terrorists killing cops.

>muh white nationalists
Keep pushing this ridiculous bullshit on everybody to make excuses for your pet sandniggers. It won't do much to convince everyone that sandniggers aren't the biggest threat on the planet to humanity are always will be.

well they are going to have to figure out who did it so the French know who to surrender to

Attached: 78F83050-1DF0-4709-ACCA-6154A1F3AD8B.gif (200x202, 1.62M)

We will build a mosque there in these arsonists honor.

France is already lost.

>When it comes out that this, in fact, was no accident and was caused by muslims, what excuse are we going to hear from liberals and the left?

IT WAS CAUSED BY USC FANS!

Attached: ND-football-stadium.jpg (2002x1332, 1.3M)

pic related

Attached: just tell us.jpg (735x869, 167K)

Attached: mission_accomplished.png (1375x960, 1.87M)

>It won't do much to convince everyone that sandniggers aren't the biggest threat on the planet to humanity are always will be.
They're about as dangerous as sand fleas. You watch too much TV

EVERYTHING is fucking political.

Wait a little my friend and we will see

I miss the time back when the majority of Yea Forums only ironically posted things like this. Then actual white nationalists came here in force.

I just hope you know how paranoid and out of touch you seem when you get a hang nail and start screaming about how the Muslims did it.

>I miss the time back when the majority of Yea Forums only ironically posted things like this
I'm sure you do, as if we're suppose to pretend like you're not fucking new here

You thought the posts were ironic because you were not woke.

Attached: sadrudy.0.jpg (1400x1400, 81K)

There will be a political spin put on it. I'm sure it's Trumps fault.

Don't say that. There was already enough confusion at the Notre Dame campus when the fire started. Took two hours to resolve the panic.

Having a knee jerk reaction where you blame Muslims and Jews for everything bad that's ever happened is not "woke". I'm really sorry that you're that way. It must be miserable

inspirational, but had to redo your work sir

Attached: 5cb4d1c98f889.image.jpg (1024x683, 236K)

One could say the same about the right and white nationalist domestic terror attacks. But since we don't actually know the fire's cause yet, maybe we should wait and see?

>Then actual white nationalists came here in force

I think you meant then liberal soy boys came here in force

In the US or just personal taste?

t. Edgy newfag

THIS

The day that BLM has a manifesto to overthrow the government and start an ethnostate I'll be on your side. Just because someone from McD kills someone doesn't mean that Ronald McDonald wants to purge them.

If muslims would stop doing this stuff maybe people wouldn't react this way?

The first nation wide terrorist organization in the US. You can laude the FBI all you want, what do they know about terrorism.

You're the real expert.

We should pretend there was some regulation that one of Trump's peons allowed Notre Dame to have an exemption from for religious reasons therefore causing the church to burn down. Like some fire safety bullshit

>If muslims would stop doing this stuff
You haven't proven they did any of it.

If you saw the media I did you would agree. In Call of Duty: Ghosts they almost destroyed the world, open your eyes cuck.

>construction on the dome
>burned from the top down
I get the muzzies are problematic but a fuck five year old can tell it was the construction workers. Unless you seriously think a muzzie managed to get to the top of the cathedral while it was under construction undetected.

Didn't take long for the conspiracy theory shitbrains to derp up.

The rear of building isn't the most iconic part. If the purpose was to destroy it utterly, the towers would be the logical spot.

You paranoid niggers are always hilarious.

It says a lot that, when a tragedy happens, the immediate reaction of conservatives is to wonder how/if the tragedy can be blamed on Muslims. Even the Christchurch shooting.

Trump did this.

Attached: ed7.jpg (600x632, 48K)

>Unless you seriously think a muzzie managed to get to the top of the cathedral while it was under construction undetected.
They're low iq retards but they are competent when it comes to raping and destroying

op is retarded and off his meds.
pay him no attention

Most likely they would just say all the things the church did wrong and use the "Two wrongs make a right" defense that politics loves so much these days.

but still, it was an accident caused during the 6.8 million dollar re-investment they were working on.

And liberals try to figure out how to blame Trump.

See if this was 5 years ago I’d know you were just trying to bait the libs. But nowadays there really are grown conservatards who unironically cite video games as evidence so I just don’t know anymore.

They were asian

>Hey lets try to destroy the Church by starting a fire on the part that is almost all stone at the front of the building where the fire fighters can reach it the easiest

You're not a very smart guy

Deus Vult

spotted the BritBong

Well when shooters directly cite Trump as their motivators...

Fuck it, who cares? Eurodisney is still fine.

Maybe if I complain loud enough and try to convince people that Muslims are evil, then Muslims will stop doing bad things!

What is even the point to keep making up shit in your head just "waiting for it to come out" because it never will then you'll just say "we didn't get the truth"

Attached: NDame_hero1.png (1200x550, 1.31M)

Fuck off whistling Willie I'm not in the mood

Probably the statues on the front facade, they're completely unique to the structure and couldnt be replaced as easily as a stone tower...

Either way, "Mooslims" wouldn't attack the building by setting the scaffolding in the back on fire...

Goddamnit, I need video of sandniggers watching this on TV and dancing in the streets!

/pol/niggers ruined this glorious meme.

Well nobody first assumes it was a chinese guy that did it, so why is that? It's almost as if sandniggers do stuff like this all the fucking time or something

youtube.com/watch?v=hHJ8GCC5YM8

das raycis!

Why doesn't God just stop the fire?

Take your holy war and shove it up your ass

Troll detected

>holy war
Muslims are still fighting the Holy War while most whites forgot all about it.

Who the fuck cares about France anyway?

THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF DOING THIS WITH THEIR OTHER RIVALS! IT'S ONLY LOGICAL!

Attached: f5150472eba42e0ced0514ac672cdee3.jpg (640x425, 73K)

Your face when you understand that much of that hate was created by GWB's administrations actions in the middle east.

Naw, 5 years ago we thought the same thing bullshit. Just now there's more likely people to argue from the right wing views on Yea Forums.

We use to be so libertarian...

Attached: 1550438357033.jpg (460x522, 44K)

Nigger, this shit has been going on for thousands of years.

and there is it, the lets blame whitey for muslims being third world savages excuse

Typical white trash waiting for someone else to do it for them.

Take matter into your own hands for once, you scared
little bitches!

oh like you will

Attached: EPlol3.png (543x472, 513K)

Trump did this!

No, but I'm not the one whining that someone should do it for me.

CNN confirmed.

You guys are always so mean. It doesn't take any more energy to be good.

Attached: EPsad1.png (1107x799, 504K)

fucking moron

because stomping on a hornet's nest is such a great idea

Why do you always make me cry?

Attached: EPsad2.png (1160x799, 593K)

sometimes, construction workers are dumb and cause fires with sparks from grinders or welding equipment. controversial opinion, i know

Attached: EPsad3.jpg (325x227, 24K)

They took your culture from you.

>meme arrows

Right Wing solution to everything: Random violence against Muslims, hasn't worked for 18 years but fuck let's try it some more. It's hilarious that as hard as you faggots have tried to distance yourself from the Cheney years, you still have the same basic approach to fucking up any problem even worse.

aetheist- 1
God- 0

>a muslim

we all know who are the angriest people right now.

Attached: 1520115659224.gif (971x924, 263K)

Surely not, those 700 year old wooden beams must be completely unimflammable.

Quite destructive to randomly blame X people, whatever X is as time goes on.

Try to better yourself and look at where you can make a difference instead of hatebaiting online. Lucky for the world you're probably not that productive if all you do is spread negativity.

>hasn't worked for 18 years
18 whole years? Time to give up then!

This war has been going on for thousands of years you idiot.

It's ridiculous how if it was muslims, and people knew, they'd be fine. And shrugged off as 'shit happens '

>Quite destructive to randomly blame X people, whatever X is as time goes on.
Unless you're blaming "white nationalists" aka anyone who voted for Trump.

Yes good goyim. blame the muslims

They have to push their agenda as quickly aspossible in order to stay relevant. Otherwise they'd get left behind by all the fact's and logic

It's just their culture and it's our fault for being white.

The Catholic Church Of Child Rape and Aids For All In Poor Nations is the true religion of peace!!

Christian isn't a culture, it's a religion from the same place on the planet as Muslims.
White culture also includes; math, science, engineering, democracy, freedom of/from religion, the liberal enlightenment, liberal education, rule by the populace and not monarchies or religious institutions.
Leave me out of your shitty holy war.

Why is everyone making a big mystery about this? God was angry the pedo headquarters so he burnt it down. The End.

>I am corrected sir

It's ridiculous to think that if people thought it was muslims, they'd be fine with it. troll harder faggot.

They were just misunderstood.

>Oh it was muslims? Oh well that's OK then!
What right wingers actually believe.

You think God would burn down individual houses for that too?

Fuck the goddamn church and your stupid fucking religion. One less church :)

>pedo headquarters
Are you talking about the Prophet Muhammad again? May peace be upon him.

It's our fault for letting them in in the first place.

>I don't like my war torn, shithole dump
>moves to a nice country
>Trashes that country
>I don't like my war torn, shithole dump

Thanks Obama.

I know, what with the pitch coating for waterproofing and all

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

You're welcome.

Nah, he went right for the headquarters.

Allahu Akbar

Christian priests fuck kids, the whole world knows it. It's no secret.

They still come in, and places like Germany do fuck all to prevent it. Not onyl that, if they're actually legal. They get away with shit. Look up '14 year old girl gang raped by muslims' and look at the Muslim's punishment.

he missed it by a good few hundred miles

found the jew

And only Christians do it, Muslims don't. It's not like their prophet married a 6 year old.

It's so progressive and no one can call them racist!

>Look up '14 year old girl gang raped by muslims'
I did.

I found some obvious bullshit, and this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

Western Civilization dead, but at least they weren't racist.

who gives a fuck? go do a Tarrant already!

Attached: 1555243878115.jpg (546x700, 136K)

That's what the tombstone will read.

you're all delusionsal

>This
They either did this directly or indirectly. Muslims are to blame both ways

how has no one made this meme yet?

Attached: 9c319aadfb04c8eacbcfb2b41d364cb8.jpg (649x366, 23K)

You can lie to yourself and your minions, you can claim that you haven’t a qualm.
But you never can run from nor hide what you’ve done from the eyes of Notre Dame.

old Yea Forums is long dead

Because she's not a muslim so it doesn't make much sense

>Muslim
Nah my bet is a random angry white guy like the last several attacks

this thread need ponies.
and spiderman
ponies and spiderman.
and heresy.
which is ponies, spiderman and heresy.
noone expects the Spanish Inquisition

>destroy 1000 year old symbol of catholicism and the height of european architecture and art
>why would inbred sandniggers with a penchant for destroying christian, buddhist, and ancient historical sites burn it?

Mosque burnings and mass lynchings soon. Islam has been at war with the western world since it's inception.

Attached: 1553832780160.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

You sound like you’re trying to push your inbred opinions and fears onto others

Attached: 5FFFD2B5-E720-4BAA-8D36-36623E6CFDCA.jpg (340x1024, 90K)

Time to kill all these muslims. They are subhumas and the worst religion. Stupid af and makes everything wrong.

you're so quick to blame the mussies, but it was clearly the work of hunchbacks

>Mosque burnings and mass lynchings soon

Hope that vpn is a paid one.

It has been made, it was posted in one of the other threads about this topic.

>litteraly targeting cops
>not targeting the government

>30 guys in a trailer park have a manifesto so it’s a threat

Let’s talk about white victims of black crime where blacks target whites.
Let’s talk about actual violence committed.
>inb4 southern poverty law center citation while screaming MUH FAUX NEWS

Live in city north of paris where 50% are muslims
It is a fucking nightmare they are the most evil people on earth

>FUCKING HOPE A MUSLIM DID IT

Yes, who forget about how George W Bush caused the islamic invasion of europe in the 9th century, the hundreds of years of constant warfare in spain during the reconquista, and the fall of the eastern roman empire to the inbred muslim hordes

no renovation was maked today and the catedre was closed. high possibility its islam, ince last 3 months in france lots od churches was attacked.

>Choosing to live somewhere they don't like

And I thought the inbreds here in the South US were stupid.

Sure, happen sometimes, no one give a fuck.
I won't claim if it's wrong or bad. But you have to know you live in fantasies.
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2015/01/09/des-mosquees-prises-pour-cibles-les-musulmans-de-france-inquiets_4552891_3224.html

because history doesn't keep repeating itself.

you cunt never saw the faces of workers in civil engineering
most of them are muslims
recently immigrated muslims
middle age minds
etc...

>living somewhere you can't state facts

Churches are being desecrated all over France and then Notre Dame magically burns? There will be at least one Frog who remembers Charles Martel

im bornt there
i make war every day there
you are a snowflake pussy that has not finished to melt

This is without a doubt, worse than 9/11. It represented French culture, religion art, and history for 800 years. It should have stood for another 800. At least. The twin towers were just some fugly rectangles where people did business. Sure, more people died. tragic loss of life. Many wars as a result. But in 100 years time, it'll just be an interesting historical footnote about why those wars happened. Notre Dame was a permanent landmark and high watermark of gothic achievement. Erased. I guarantee it will not be restored. There isn't the will to do it properly. They might throw up a shitty replica. It won't be the same.

What else can we see destroyed and Europeans won't react? The fact nothing will happen because of this is the most chilling thing. The civilisation is already dead. Muslims could blow up the Louvre and the French would not fucking react.

Attached: 1535833439244.jpg (640x487, 97K)

KInd of like something should be done about the death cult of a warlord with some abrahamic trappings.

So you found a story about some soldiers who raped and murdered and Iraqi girl and were punished?

Way to prove the point of the poster you fucking moron.

Attached: D9CD1F63-A8D7-452F-A8BB-9E9C71F87320.jpg (888x765, 188K)

>i make war every day there

So you're the reason why this happened in my city. Fuck off faggot.

Spotted.

Attached: 1495555060989.jpg (450x301, 53K)

Except those "inbreds" you hate so much in favor of your smelly pet minorities, already fought a civil war and revolution to save this country TWICE. Nigger, spics, and sandniggers have zero loyalty to their own countries and run away from them during conflicts, like the sandniggers are running to Europe and the spics to the US right now. Then of course they do nothing but destroy the places they live and turn it into the same shit hole they crawled out of, then they wonder why everybody hates them so much.

>cult of a warlord

I think you're outnumbered. what now?

>proudly waves his confederate flag on his trailer house
>complains about coons all day
>listens to alex jones religiously

k lmao

Worse than 9/11... Darn youngsters.

a t francais faggot, ouais a paris ca suce bien les muzz, t inquiete vous etes de moins en moins nombreux avec votre naïveté criminelle de bourgeois

You can't even tell me how your city is named. You know why?
Nothing stink like an amerifat.

Attached: 1472757696515.png (603x222, 26K)

One of our civilizations is out of the iron age. Muslims are hilariously bad at warfare against the west. Barbarism and murder are their only tools. Iraq, big shiny 4th largest world military with top end oil money Russian and Chinese missile defense systems, tanks, and equipment folded in less than 3 weeks. A crusade would be short. Trump fighting instead of arming ISIS collapsed their "caliphate" via air power alone and some pet iraqis to murder the muslims we hate slightly more. A Jdam to the kaaba would be a nice opening salvo.

The history of Hispania is far more complicated than your simplistic understanding of received history.

I suggest you read this book and educate your ignorant self:

hachettebookgroup.com/titles/brian-a-catlos/kingdoms-of-faith/9780465093168/

de bourgeois vaniteux qui confond être tolerant et se regarder être tolerant

shut the fuck up he could be some dim Brit or Frog or any other fucking country because humans all over the world are FUCKING STUPID

>he still thinks its the muslims

Attached: 35f6cea9d51bbc621e7ea48928c04d1962e43f413ace4f724a2f8d5ab18d85ef.jpg (533x400, 53K)

>dis nigga doesn't know what's up

they shouldn't have built something like that in a third world country

Tu t'es fais racketter à l'école Timothée? T'as quelque chose à nous raconter?

Attached: 1494005600-brindillesrisitas9.png (136x102, 22K)

This... this is why I come here. Kek.

nan chui pas d ceux la mon pote
jles ai defendu toute ma vie pis j ai emmenager a argenteuil et j ai compris
sur ma tombe sur celle de mon pere ils sont nos enemis et chaque jour qui passe me donne raison depuis 5 ans

could you all stop speaking faggot language on an american imageboard

>Implying I don't know about the reconquista
>islam dindu nuffin, sure they intended to conquer france if charles martel hadn't banhammered them and then caused 500 years of constant warfare being dug in like ticks during a bloody crusade to remove them from the iberian peninsula but...
deus vult

Attached: 67e40d0c886ff16bca99efafbf31c55f.jpg (432x600, 68K)

>The right wing, once again too busy foaming at the mouth to actually look at facts.

Attached: A8BF9868-7927-42E5-8292-B9F7AAD4B559.jpg (1242x550, 149K)

et dailleurs petite salope bougnoulisée ca te fais rigoler le racket ?, tu fas partie de ces salopes devenues aussi vicieuse que les muzz
moi a 1 contre 100 jleur crache a la gueule toi t es rien , un relicat en voie de disparition

>that projection tho

>the associated press reported

Liberal media cover up

You spelled jews wrong

I still have no idea who that guy is. Not gonna look him up either.

It’s really remarkable that they were able to determine the cause of the fire so quickly!
According to CNN the fire is still burning so it’s really weird they were able to complete an investigation already...

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/world/live-news/notre-dame-fire/index.html

You're not allowed to criticize Muslims over there due to sharia law

I'm sorry the only american place on internet are the dot com. Remind you you're just customers.

Brilliant non-customers americans created translate.google.com, use it. XoXo

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h467.jpg (700x584, 72K)

>google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/world/live-news/notre-dame-fire/index.html
I knew Trump did this.

>Commencé avec le meme comme tu parlais français, je sais pas à qui tu parlais avant
Ça me fais bien rigoler que Timothée se montre avec son oseille et pleurniche après. J'ai des solutions pour ça.
Ça me fais bien rigoler aussi qu'il mette ça en relation avec autre chose que ce que c'est.

Pour ce qui est du 100 contre 1, pour avoir fréquenté des skins, j'ai à peu près la certitude que t'es mieux au chaud derrière ton pc lol

On verra si je suis rien. Je suis celui qui essaie de convaincre et de mériter le respect que je demande, tu es celui qui pleure que les autres sont méchants et pensent qu'ils le sont par construction. Y qu'un de nous deux dont la situation va s'améliorer.

Attached: Skinhead.jpg (236x236, 12K)