Soo Yea Forums how can I make more sperm, in less than twelve hour's...

Soo Yea Forums how can I make more sperm, in less than twelve hour's. I masturbated and I needed good sperm for some check. Help me out. What can I eat or drink, and fyi, I am circumcised. I can't even think about thinking any pills or that shit or drinking or drugs, because of the fucking test.
Help me out user.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (443x332, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat another mans balls

Eat sperm to produce more sperm, it's simple logic

ice your balls. use a cold pack or dip them in a bowl of ice water. ice them for 15 minutes every hour.

Jerk off for 2-3 hours

Seriously......come on....ufff....you guys are/were my last hope, Literally don't know what to say...fml

Edge every waking moment until your test.

they say pineapple helps

I having them, once I finish my class. Anything else user?

Sorry user, didn't understand what you said.....

Edge. Fap but don't come.

Oh really, didn't knew that.....fml
Thanks. Alot user.
Anything else?

are you dumb? i gave you the answer: . research it yourself if you don't believe it. you don't eat something to make more sperm in the short span of time. you must keep your genitals cool though to enhance sperm production. i hate trying to help stupid people like you.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

!

No, that's all I got. Good luck.

EDGE

No words user...

Thanks a lot user.

I just knew this.....rip me..

Why rip nigger is not that hard

I just found out about it. And my class be finished like what eight to nine hour's. Then I be having all types of food people's recommended. Soo I be home after or like in nine to ten hour's. Then I got like what, twelve hours hardly. Soo yes I am fucked for my test. And fyi, I didn't knew about it....few hour's ago I found it out about the test.....dammit..

Attached: god-tier-cum-l-arginine-after-a-week-of-doing-this-alone-30658680.png (500x610, 136K)

you stupid? just fap!