Rekt

Rekt

Attached: 1555123853975.jpg (1080x1233, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ten9CNOSDWM
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/
thehill.com/homenews/media/438114-fox-newss-shep-smith-corrects-trump-for-saying-obama-first-separated-children
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6XN3NJE38KI
nytimes.com/2009/12/27/books/excerpt-miami-babylon.html
youtu.be/-03y3R9o6hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all the sanctuary cities are in detroit

Attached: 1538742259274.jpg (480x373, 45K)

Attached: remember-that-timne-the-media-blamed-cages-but-it-was-33590563.png (500x830, 164K)

Attached: 1520501998301.gif (320x266, 213K)

>threatens
it's almost like they themselves think illegal immigrants are bad.
Or why don't they welcome them with open arms when they're supposed to be send to their cities instead of other peoples cities?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT. Next time think before you start a rekt thread with nothing but your /pol/ braindead bullshit

I saw a lot of these the other day, if I remember right someone called it "dumping" as if they were garbage.

Kek

If he's going to do that he needs to surround the cities with ICE so they don't leave. For the lesson to sink in they need to live with their choice for a few years.

This wouldn't of been a problem if Trump got his wall and demoshits didn't lose it after the whole children in "cages" situation.

He has 0 authority or ability to do that, so who gives a fuck

>Being stupid enough to think a wall will stop illegal immigration

>not reading about their effectiveness when implemented internationally
They have proven extremely effective in eastern europe as children and the elderly can't cross them meaning anyone capable of crossing it needs to leave family behind.

Actually, he has the full capacity to do so. They're not legal citizens, so if they want to stay in the US they're going to have to run to the sanctuary cities. He's not planning on rounding them all up, but most likely going to crack down hard to the point that they have no choice other than to leave country or head to LA.

fake news wrapped in fake news.
it's like fake news inception.

Attached: 1537226793146.jpg (491x470, 67K)

>Being stupid enough to think it hasn't.
I live on the border and it does work. The demshills practically talked most of those people into making the journey through their rhetoric. Never have I seen more people crossing the border in my life so casually too.
They would openly cross it in broad day light now.
Last time I had to drive along the border I saw a large crowd detained.

Now I have to live with the possibility of a virus outbreak because there is an influx of people who never got proper healthcare from their home country's government. This country can't handle such a biohazard in the making with it's current antivaxer problem.

Attached: 1555212893873.jpg (1456x896, 144K)

Yeah, suddenly borders matter

Attached: 1532971463658.jpg (703x738, 44K)

If you are awaiting a federal hearing, you wait where they tell you to wait. Since they can't wait in their home country......

>Somehow ties anti-vaxxers into this
My parents were anti-vax, I only got the bare minimum, and I haven't had the flu since the H1N1, and I had that for a grand total of 2 days. I survived typhoid without medical care. Eat shit and die, your immune system is weak, your genetics are weak, and your bloodline needs to die off for that fact.

>Fake nooz
Kek

Attached: 1529088784749.jpg (800x451, 89K)

>fake news inception.

Attached: 1553488937435.jpg (500x370, 29K)

Two words user.

(Bear Traps)

Attached: 1523209474828.jpg (500x500, 72K)

>Thinking the shots are just for you.
Imagine having a boner this hard for your genetics. Typical bubba.

>Bear traps
Sounds hot but reintroducing the Mexcian wolf would be funner, scarier, and will help the environment by culling boar that rape the countryside.

>The only ones who are Rect
>Those that thought he would keep immigrants out of the country

Maybe if you weren't such a pussy faggot and didn't get the shots, instead ate and exercised more to let your body do what billions of years of evolution made it to do, you wouldn't have to be afraid of catching the measles. The measles. You faggots were freaking out about the goddamn measles.

> different user here
I had the H1N1 flu back then.
They shoved this thing up my nose and got a sample. So for real here. My symptoms were typical, but came on REALLY fast. I was a basket case in a day and a half. All I can say is Tamiflu works great if you get it early. And I got some time off work too. But I started getting better almost right away.

I know they fuck around with vacs, but what ya gone do?

Roll

Yes, but it doesn't sound like you have that kind of time. I was going for quick & dirty.

>Comparing a land-locked country the size of Connecticut to the entire United States
You're really stupid

Most illegal immigrants come through legal ports of entry.

>what ya gonna do?
Not get them. My children will get the polio and a few others to make sure they make it to 5 without any crippling diseases, but they're going to catch chicken pox, measles, the flu, whatever, when they're young to allow their immune systems to build up against them, and the same for their children and their grandchildren. My bloodline won't die out, and the pro-vax fags can watch.

Yeah, because our laws suck, and dems don't want to fix them, and they don't want to take them in either.
You see the problem?

Attached: 1546366398205.png (638x359, 247K)

this. they become illegal by overstaying their visas

I haven't heard anyone say it would be a bad thing to receive more immigrants in NY. I think it would be great to increase the population of blue states immediately before the census!

What we need are more manned points of entry. A wall would be effective if every few hundred miles there was a border-entry-post that was fully capable of identifying and registering immigrants into the US. Not to make it easier for illegal trade, but to better screen everyone. Right now we bottle neck thousands of people through only a couple ports, and that makes it easier for the rest(drugs, weapons, etc.) to hop through the completely open spaces in between. With more stations we could have a few towns along the border, which would allow for better transportation of goods and services, including surveillance and security.

Makes sense, but in immune to H1N1 now that I've had it. But I used a drug to help me win the battle.
So what's the difference between using an it viral drugs and a vaccine?

Attached: vacc.jpg (657x483, 54K)

Post body.
Also you really think you will be safe from something that evolves?

>Quick and dirty
Yikes, that's why we are in this situation now.
There use to be literal non guarded safe crossover spots before Trump within city limits.

>Build up immunity
That's a myth.

>Documented people
>Not being round up
Oh wait that was Obama's years.

>fences don't work
actually they do, see eastern europe
>the US isn't eastern europe
So fences don't work or longer fences don't work?
Also most of the eastern european fences aren't guarded and are only patrolled monthly for repairs so don't try some "the US will need a huge guard force" bullshit.

Attached: 035B04BB000003E8-0-image-a-6_1495235383029.jpg (634x422, 75K)

As a libtard I agree that this is the best thing for the immigrants until America can put it's big boy pants on

Also here is a picture of a hot lady I fucked the shit out of.

Attached: 20190406_092043.jpg (754x1063, 388K)

Wow sounds like a great time to illegally immigrate, get a bus out of tumbleweed racism to first class citys where your not gonna get stuck in a warehouse for months?

>There use to be literal non guarded safe crossover spots before Trump within city limits.
Hey, if I have to obey the laws while I'm here, so should they.
Special treatment is over. Equality is back.

Attached: 1546262634059.jpg (400x800, 65K)

>daily dose of human trash on it's way to enrich your country

Attached: 1503430538192.jpg (1024x614, 152K)

>I haven't heard anyone say it would be a bad thing to receive more immigrants in NY.
you must be living with your ears shut then

Attached: 1554972015046.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Why are there so many

Attached: 2w8hja.jpg (625x500, 52K)

Attached: 1453587061185.jpg (800x517, 79K)

Why doesn't he just send them back? What a weak faggot.

Sometimes I wonder if we really were wrong about Hitler. Oh well, this is the future we live in.

Is the hot lady behind the whale or did the whale eat her?

A wall of bullets might

Fix'd

Attached: IMG_20190415_082702_.jpg (1024x1024, 537K)

Nice, bring up something unrelated. Outstanding move.

We were right about him "OH BOO HOO THEY DONT LIKE MY DRAWINGS... LETS BLAME EVERYONE ELSE FOR MY 1ST WORLD PROBLEMS. I WISH I WAS BLONDE"

>hitler in a nutshell

Attached: 1555216836167.jpg (400x533, 54K)

Dems love capitalism by law, Reps hate capitalism by law. Their claimed ideologies however, is the opposite.

Oh hahaha I didn't know this was a ylyl now! Amazing joke I would have never thought of that!! FUCK OFF NIGGER

Post more

Yeah because it's so cool when you do it

Attached: IMG_20190327_003949_.jpg (1200x675, 433K)

Can they really not afford wire clippers over there? Just cut a hole and walk through.

Well, it goes a bit deeper than that, but sure okay. Here's modern day society in a nutshell;

>Society has high unemployment
>Debt
>Job shortages
>Civil unrest
>Lets fix these issues by importing backwards 3rd world carpet pilots and force them to integrate with the unhappy natives
>Brilliant, they've run amok and are a total drain on the economy
>This is fine

Attached: 1335052660363.jpg (208x210, 7K)

I'm in NY and we'd be fine with the refugees coming here. Hopefully it'll be enough for us to get a few more congressmen and electoral college votes after the census!

Is this a shittiest meme contest now?

Attached: 1507420502660.png (600x439, 210K)

Literally how this country was founded. Even racists agree that the settlers couldnt grow food for shit when they got here. I think y'all are worried about history repeating itself with you on the butt end.

Attached: 1555216710392.jpg (960x846, 70K)

>Even racists agree that the settlers couldnt grow food for shit when they got here.

user, where did the settlers come from?

I sure hope so!!!

Ch-ch-ch-chek'd dubba dubs

Attached: image3A2902_mirror.jpg (1599x1482, 1.01M)

Well they can take then in or we could change the laws and deport them and they can wait in their home country.
I'm good with either. Its the sanctuary cities that have the problem now.

Attached: 1509619433830.jpg (1200x750, 197K)

Countries where they weren't happy

Yeah, sharia in Manhattan. Complete with sword play and trucks of peace.
I can't fucking wait!

Attached: 1519228521597.jpg (450x360, 32K)

Attached: 1552737700736.jpg (658x601, 202K)

the guy who fought for his country by any means necessary? naah fuck him - he killed the jews, remember the 6 billion!

Attached: 1784642444562.jpg (1000x823, 282K)

Well, kinda. user they came from main land Europe. user, could 16th century Europeans farm? Let me put this to you from another angle, were the American Indians famed for their ability to farm and educate?

So, with those questions answered, what are the backwards refugees coming here for? What are they supposed to be teaching us? Are are they here to settle us and if so why are you shocked people take issue with the idea of being settled?

Attached: 1481687253811.png (540x750, 641K)

I already have that one.

Attached: 1538727542797.jpg (320x665, 49K)

There were no muslims being imported back then, and there was a SHORTAGE of labor and no end to opportunity. We also weren't paying taxes for social welfare. It's completely different now. People didn't come for handouts back then because there weren't any, but that is the major draw now. American tax dollars. Fuck them. We are headed towards civil war.

I for one welcome new immigrants to New York.
It increases business and abundant availability of pussy

And n ow we see why dems love immigrants. It supplants the democratic process with foreigners. They're selling out americans to do the bidding of illegals. Fuck off and die.

ahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahah we found the angry libtard LOSER, HahHAhaHHahahahhahahahahahahhaha. Look how mad this fucking loser is, lmao

this
i live with muslims north of Paris
with other people multi culturalism is complicated, like life is but with muslims its impossible like life should not be

>would you let Hillary slide a big log of shit into your ass?

Dont the immigrants already go to sanctuary cities

Seems like the best place to go

Leave the Bears sexuality out of this

It might be.
How’s this work for you?

Attached: 78439ABF-0AAD-4E65-80E6-C5BE2F4D1648.png (414x224, 272K)

Sorry to hear that user. Paris was a once a hub of culture and art. Truly sorry for you transfomation. Good luck

Ahem
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

They didnt know how to farm very well hence why they got rid of commons eventually. Please refer to a modest proposal. Plus new terrain puts a strain on that ability. And yes native Americans were famed for their ability to farm and educate. They were also famed for their culture and attractiveness. Please see journals of settlers. Also please see the scores of settlers who ran off to join tribes.

Refugees just want a place to live mang. They'll probably teach us how to cook some dank eats and how to build some kick ass bridges.
Boy howdy, listening to a little too much robert Evans are we?

Attached: 190115-donald-trump-ew-1227p_68a81b33c72a1c4e05f0b917d7c9ab5f.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 135K)

More like meth heads, weapons manufacturers, shitty financial workers, whiny kids, and ugly adults but yeah school shooters too... not that it's all bad, just dont act like whites are so great.

>Refugees just want a place to live mang. They'll probably teach us how to cook some dank eats
Every single culture group that came to the states has gone through a few distinct phases
>Somewhat welcomed
>Feared
>Hated
>Made a scapegoat
>Slow assimilation over the course of 2-5 generations
>Usually another backlash of hate
>Reluctant acceptance
>Confusion over how anyone could hate these people, they are as American as apple pie

>actually they do, see eastern europe
The people on the southern border are trying to improve their life by entering illegally. Eastern Europe is just one shithole country trying to immigrate into another shithole country so its not as widespread and no one really cares over there anyway.

didn't mexico already pay for it?
why is he asking
>user
to pay in taxes to upkeep the wall when it's built for the sole purposes of not looking bad at the reelection?

Well than I guess if i consider everyone American as apple pie, I'm ahead of the curve.

Perfect example of the dunning-kruger effect

this president of yours has more empty promises than an alcoholic father

Whats up with America just heard from a American friend that the government shut down

>dunning-kruger effect
lol such an en vogue term

Chai Vang looks like a drugged up Elon Musk

>I'm in NY and we'd be fine with the refugees coming here.
You say that now because you know there is no way the govt. will pay to ship them across the US.
If they did property values will drop and taxes will be raised even higher than now and thats what every sane NYer not trying to get an attaboy from the libs are trying to avoid.

>Rekt

AMERICANS.. DO NOT ALLOW THIS RUSSIAN TO DISTRACT YOU. DO NOT ALLOW THE RUSSIAN PUPPET IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO DISTRACT YOU.

You don’t live on the border.

sick narrative based on a few pictures. 5/7 troll comrade.

Whats your excuse for the democrats wanting a wall down there before Trump was in office then?

demoshits lol HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHA.

>Its totally inconceivable that someone on Yea Forums actually lives on the border.
Yea Forums's libcuck thinking.

>threatening to do things he can't do
>lacking the right but also competence to get it done
also
>threatening something they don't give a shit about
the rhetorics and logic are weak, unsurprising for a trumptard

ACCCHHHKKKCCCHUUUAAALLLY COOL.. I FUCKING LOVE TACO TRUCKS AND BACON WRAPPED STREET DOGS. ENJOY YOUR MICROWAVE SALISBURY STEAK FAGGOT.

NAH BITCH IM IN EL PASO AND SHITS CHILL.

Totally conceivable that you’re just dumb white trash

THIS FAGGOT SAID VIRUS OUTBREAK LOL

meme or not Obamas immigration laws were in place and carried out when the separation issue was brought up. Obama had been doing it his whole presidency. Real easy to lookup moron.

Log unclogged

Doesnt change the fact that you were wrong and talking out your ass.

Attached: swedish_chef.jpg (600x600, 58K)

No I’m right. You don’t live on the border, you’re full of shit.

>didn't mexico already pay for it?
Mexico wasn't literally going to pay for it. Are you of special needs?
>to pay in taxes to upkeep the wall
Do you believe it's cheaper to maintain a digital wall, which wouldn't even be completed?

I live in Paso Del Norte.

Whatever the fuck you call it. I don't want to my people to die from preventable illness.

SO I WANT TO AGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE IM A BAD ASS TOO.. BUT DID DIE HELLA YOUNGER BEFORE.

they didn't base half their campaign on the idea of a wall
let's be reasonable here and if you are, we are both aware of the hypocricy that obamacare was too, it's not uncommon that one side wants one thing but their problem is that they wouldn't get the credit for it
if the wall wasn't built back then, it wouldn't have mattered, but if it's not built now, the reps know full well that the left will never let it go as the left is incapable of campaigning as of late and they are all too happy to spend all their effort to attack
no wall would look bad

You live Ohio dumb white trash hillbilly boy.

I'm not even white you schizo.

I WANNA MEME WITH YOU BUT IM PRETTY SURE BOTH GOVERNMENT PARTIES HAVE BEEN SHIT ABOUT ACTUALLY FIXING THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. A WALL IS NOT FIXING THE SYSTEM. CRYING ABOUT ORANGE MAN PUTTING UP A WALL IS ALSO NOT FIXING THE SYSTEM. YOURE BOTH SHIT. TRUST ME.. MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT.

You’re a tightey whitey why do you even care about the border when you live in Ohio?

>rekt thread
>no rekt
What the fuck...

I'm not sure if you understand what special needs are if you genuinely believe that wasn't meant as a joke.

I suggest you do some research on F1 visa's and Venezuelan sweatshops. Then maybe you'll get that neither right nor left couldn't care the single least about people living near the border.

What benefit do they get out of you exactly?

DONT LISTEN TO THESE TROLLS. I LEAN LEFT.. FENCING WHERE THERES NO (NATURAL) BARRIERS IS A FINE IDEA. A 60FT HIGH CONCRETE WALL COAST TO COAST IS THE EQUIVALENT OF A GTA ONLINE TRYHARD.

200 YEARS AGO YOU WHITEBOYS WERE ALL ABOUT THIS BUT NOW YOU MAD THAT WE FUCKING YOUR MOMS AND DAUGHTERS. WUZ UP WIT DAT?

>just dont act like niggers are so great.

Attached: 1521267198201.png (1000x1000, 1.76M)

Yeah as if it's isn't the whites that brought humankind into the 21st century.

that clap she did was hilarious

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-szr

EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW SO FAR. EVERYTHING. SELL ME.

Who cares

>BUT IM PRETTY SURE BOTH GOVERNMENT PARTIES HAVE BEEN SHIT ABOUT ACTUALLY FIXING THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM
100% correct. This was a long time in the making.
But....who's obstructing now?
Lets live today and move forward solving today's problems.
The past cannot be changed, however the future can.

It looks like you're just samefagging to me.

cringe

I LOVE CONSERVATIVE EMOS. YA'LL MY FAVORITE.

>Massive government project in my area
>Not supporting it for local gains
White in the north might be pissed but down south, everyone is making financial gains.

OK well they can all go to your house FuckWAD!

>The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence
No but on the real do you think that if there was collusion, the Republicans would let Bob "wmds in Iraq" Muller torch his own party like that. Unlikely. If there was some sort of conspiracy with Russia we ain't gonna hear about it until many years down the road

Kek. You sure pissed off those things skinned fags

Can dish it but sure can't take it huh

Attached: 56770741_603796563363010_3205959392998457344_n.jpg (720x718, 50K)

Ok.. respectfully.. memes aside. You're not wrong in saying policies were in place. Ultimately we both don't know the truth and our perceptions are based on optics. My understanding is that seperations did happen under Obama but when necessary as opposed to being a political tool using the asylum seekers as pawns. Again.. I get it.. perception and optics but thats how I'm seeing it. Fox News black sheep Shep Smith says:

thehill.com/homenews/media/438114-fox-newss-shep-smith-corrects-trump-for-saying-obama-first-separated-children

Did you even realize that Russia has tampered with every election since the cold war started as per the CIA? If Hillary won the government would still know about it and would have done nothing to stop it or even mentioned it.

who's your people? if you mean Americans.. dont worry about me faggot. I'm fine right here in my border town.

>you think that if there was collusion

Yep

Attached: 1532882444700.jpg (352x262, 30K)

Is this rekt or kek?

Attached: 1555168303688.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Ya know, Islam isn't terribly common among Central and South Americans, so I don't expect an uptick in the Muslim population.
We have orthodox people of all religions in NYC. Right now, the Orthodox Jews are creating a measles outbreak. I think religion is silly, but if it makes people happy, good for them.

I believe he will do it. And I will laugh my fucking ass off when he does.

throw on mo bamba then tell me whos acting like niggers are great!

Trump didnt use the kids as pawns though that was the democrats and they used them to discredit Trump. Of course theyre not going to do the same against Obama hes a democrat and also they didnt have the surge that is presently at the border now.

So you’re all for letting them into the country freely. Very progressive stance, I commend you.

>trump "threatens" to do the thing those cities wanted him to do anyways, makes it sound like he's a tough guy instead of rolling over like a bitch
he's got marketing to/for retards down pat, I'll give that to him

LIE. white boys got no ass and everyone knows it.

Ok.. well this is a lie.

Theyre actually talking about the ones who are in the detention centers and already processed now not the ones still trying to get in. They have to make room.

Because you say so?

Even better. So trump is rolling over like the weak bitch he is and just saying some dumb shit to make sure his sheep still follow along. Guy is a genius

Ya know...

Attached: 1549275395706.jpg (638x550, 121K)

All the rest of the sanctuary cities condemn trump for such idea, only Chicago mayor welcomes them.

Attached: chicagomayor.jpg (669x679, 250K)

Whatever junior. Try to stay away from cable news its turned you into a knuckledragging retard.

Are you mad bc that is true??? What is your stance on the situation? Is Cheeto winning by doing exactly what dems want??

Most sanctuary cities arent even near any contested border. They call them that to look good in the eyes of progressive America and when theyre called on it we see what happens. Nobody really wants their sanctuary city to actually be a sanctuary city.

that's because chicago is a shithole already, putting more shit into chicago will not make any difference.

Attached: chicagoshooting.jpg (977x754, 279K)

>not an argument
Post discarded

>Castro lost because he did exactly what Ford wanted
Imagine being this absolutely retarded but unironically.

Chicago what a town. As a downstater I personally enjoy having all decisions made for me by the progressive elite.

Attached: 74DF7C42-FB4D-4B72-86C2-B1D2EB47828F.png (500x565, 318K)

You suck at trolling

More shit in the tank, who's gonna notice? The morgue might need to be expanded slightly. I mean it beats gassing them. Price of gas. Right

Still no answer to the question. Just unwavering support for an incompetent reality tv stooge

Was that too hard for you to follow?

Russian tampering =/= (((collusion)))

If the dirty word did occur we wouldn't hear about it

>rekt

describes the republican party since trump took over.i guess losing house majority wasnt enough for you morons

Attached: 1548915976403.png (1050x1363, 36K)

You have your answer dumbfuck.
>unwavering support
I don’t support him. I didn’t vote for him. I’m just not a retard like you and can understand simple concepts like sanctuary cities are a feel good vote getting measure.
>huur trumps losing
Yeah that must be why the dems are screaming about this idiot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

Keep trolling.

Russian roulette is ok if the gun is the same color as you, stupid LIBCUCK!!!

>So fences don't work or longer fences don't work?
If you have no manpower to guard them efficiently, yes.

Keep changing and deflecting your narrative to get out of the hole you dug yourself you pathetic twat

>Mexico wasn't literally going to pay for it. Are you of special needs?
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
>On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds
needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will
not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

Your parents were retarded, looks like you are too. Vaccines are one of the best things to ever happen to medicine. I was vaccinated for everything except for chicken pox as a kid, I got chicken pox too fast. I have gotten the flu exactly once in my life despite repeated exposure. Enjoy your measles dumbass.

>Mexico is gonna a pay for the wall!
>Whoooooo! Le based. XD
>Im talking to the Mexican president and demanding he pay for the wall
>Ebin!!! Finally a non-cucked policy!
>Lol nevermind, Mexico won't pay so you all please pay for it or I'll fuck up the economy till you do
>.......w-well of course Mexico wasn't going to litterally pay for the wall!!!
LOL
O
L

>Meanwhile back in reality all the people having their land stolen for the wall are pissed even if they hate beaners

>He thinks it was going to be a direct payment.

and they become ungrateful once they receive citizenship.

Attached: ungrateful.jpg (661x624, 323K)

He can threaten whatever he wants, and does

His talk is empty and meaningless

Attached: 1550471898328.jpg (1234x1920, 743K)

Still kept the Senate. 2 for 2 on supreme court nominations. Going to take it again in 2020. I won't tell you why either. Watching the democrats keep failing while the solution is obvious is wonderful.

>Trump’s talk is empty and meaningless
/thread

Attached: cher.jpg (634x559, 75K)

>if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall,
That's a direct payment.
Trump talked big shit and failed when Mexico told him to eat it.
At the same time, he was promising that his business savvy would bring congress together.
So he tries to get funding from the senate, and failed.
Then he starts our longest shutdown in history, hundreds of thousands of americans out of work and 12 billion lost from the economy, and he came up empty handed.

Trump is a orange nigger and will throw his feces to get his way. And that tends to end hilariously.

Attached: 1551657293293.jpg (720x798, 87K)

whoops

Trumps problem in politics is that he tells the truth. As generally politicians are all about lies and deceit. In politics the truth will get you many enemies but in real life the truth will set you free.

Attached: 1555287203340.jpg (720x685, 64K)

A+ trolling, almost as if you believe this. Well done.

Nope
How about you?

Attached: 1531899774319m.jpg (1024x538, 75K)

why would he release them when he just said america was full? he's trying to make the "problem" worse.....

This is the kind of image shared by a 60 year old on facebook

You town paid for your local Wal-Mart user...after it was built of course, not before.

Tricky I know.

Tl:dr

Somila
Peaceful

Pick one

Actually I'm for shooting them at the border. But if we can't change the law to at least allow us to throw them back over the fence and if the law insanely requires us to turn them loose in the U.S., then we should turn them loose in Sanctuary Cities.

even obama democratic party knew he's never tell the truth when he's the president.

Attached: gotawaywithmurder.jpg (331x228, 87K)

Liberals dream up shit, Then get mad if they have to do any actual work, or their dreams are just impossible to do.
Implying dreaming shit up is most of the work and implementation is for the peasants to handle.

He just exposing the liberals/democrats lies and virtue signalling.
youtube.com/watch?v=6XN3NJE38KI

Attached: demimmigration.jpg (671x700, 275K)

Lol awwww you’ll be ok

Yeah, damn old people

Attached: 1540980461293.jpg (403x500, 41K)

Yea because everyone knows once you are in a sanctuary city there is no way to leave and go anywhere else in the country. Inbreeding really has damaged people like you.

Not really, hes trying to show America that the sanctuary city trash is just a myth. When confronted with actual refugees to house they fold up and dont want them anywhere near their city.

Reply again when you can form a coherent sentence.

>“Problem”

"Our hearts go out to the nearly 10,000 freedom-loving Cubans who entered a temporarily opened gate at the Peruvian Embassy just within the week," said President Jimmy Carter. He called on Castro to let the people leave the island. Two weeks later, he issued a Presidential Memorandum granting asylum to 3,500 Cuban refugees. Political prisoners had priority; second were relatives of Cubans already in the United States; and third, refugees seeking political asylum. Castro saw this offer as an opportunity to purge his country of many undesirables including political dissidents, hard-core criminals, and the mentally ill. "They want them," he is reported to have told his brother, Raúl, "then they can have them. I will flush my toilets."

Two sprawling tent cities served as the first stop for the refugees, one in the parking lot of Miami's Orange Bowl stadium, and the other under the shadow of an elevated stretch of Interstate 95.

Joining them were thousands of Haitians. Correctly gambling that with the U.S. Coast Guard overstretched they could avoid being intercepted at sea, an estimated 35,000 made the grueling 600-mile journey to Miami, packed aboard hundreds of barely seaworthy vessels in what locals dubbed "the poor man's Mariel."

Florida's Governor Bob Graham pleaded in vain with the federal government to resettle or deport the Haitians. Over 1,000 were crammed into Dade County's Krome Avenue North Detention Center, designed for no more than 530 people.

Xoxo kisses

The flood of illegal immigrants pushed up the county's unemployment from 5.7 percent to 13 percent, taxed social services to the breaking point, and exacerbated racial tensions. Whites resented an influx of poor immigrants they suspected would soon be on welfare. A local newspaper report about how some of the Marielitos had quickly mastered food stamp fraud fed those worries. Blacks, stuck on the bottom of South Florida's economic ladder, feared losing low-paying, nonskilled jobs to the newcomers. And even Cubans who had arrived twenty years earlier in the great exodus after Castro's revolution were concerned that the Marielitos could tarnish the reputation they had so carefully cultivated.

During the first year of resettlement, fifty-three Cuban refugees were arrested for murder; many more were jailed for rapes and robberies. Within twelve months, a quarter of Miami-Dade's jails were filled with Marielitos. As some resettled in other parts of the country, trouble followed. In Las Vegas, where 3,000 Marielitos had moved, they would account for about 25 percent of the narcotics trade four years later, and 23 out of 100 homicides. In Los Angeles, several hundred criminal Marielitos boosted the city's crime numbers, especially in robberies and drug busts.

"That first year was like a war zone," says Charlie Seraydar, then a Miami Beach homicide detective.
nytimes.com/2009/12/27/books/excerpt-miami-babylon.html

now post a meme with trump's face on it with the caption

"passed gun control,not one republican cared"

so much for preaching about gun rights

>they fold up and dont want them anywhere near their city.
Ok, where the fuck is this giant outcry?
This whole thread is one giant gaslight

Attached: 51352767_2433699580186787_4040355355450933248_n.jpg (768x960, 131K)

>republicans,still thinking immigration is more important then things like the 2nd ammendment

get fucked trumptard

If they're all going to move out of those cities then why dont the sanctuary cities want them there?

They'll feel right at home

Hi bump stock faggot! Mama any pit bull threads lately?

I love reading this thread, i love but-hurt libturds :)

if he does it he's an idiot,but we all know democrats are spineless and whined since day 1 about impeachment but cant even do that even with house majority

im sure at this point they could get most republicans on there side with an impeachment bill.since trump seems to think shitting on the 2nd ammendment is something republicans are just going to tolerate

Hi bumpstock faggot! How are those pit bull threads going?

>hurr durr,bump stock faggot

to bad you redneck morons dont see the bigger picture.if obama did this,you would be arming your redneck militias and calling him a tyrant.i guess the 2nd ammendment only matters to you when the democrats are president

Hey bumpstock faggot! Any pit bull or gun troll threads in 4chans future?

Y do you want to see the world burn? youre fucked up man

Hey did we ever establish if your a native English speaker? Last time we talked we discussed that.

Not one Republican cared because the NRA and the right know that if they pass a couple of creampuff laws it shuts the left up and they also know that when a dem. hits the White House they stand to lose everything so they arent too concerned until Trump leaves office in 2024.

>troll threads

yeah,sorry i care more about the constitution then your draft dodging presidents liberal bullshit

Bump stocks are not nessesary. It was a bone he threw to the left. Fingers and belt loops are still legal. Clearly you don't know shit about guns.
youtu.be/-03y3R9o6hA

the only gun law we need is the 2nd ammendment,fuck the nra and fuck you.join the democrats if you want gun control because the republican party doesnt want you anymore

Good question. Still doesn’t change the fact that you don’t want immigrants here but you are ok with shipping them all over the country because the fat orange sack of shit tells you that’s a good idea.

>clearly you dont know shit about guns

i just know that the party that preaches about supporting guns and the 2nd ammendment no longer does.so how about you fuck off back to whatever liberal hole you and your president crawled out from

Cool way of saying you’re arguments are flawed. Please do it again.

>bone he threw to the left

im sorry,but a republican president shouldnt be giving the left anything.how about we clean the republican party up and get rid of the left wing trash in it like you and trump

Here is some

There was a giant outcry last week when this was announced.Mayors and Governors losing their shit during interviews on CNN,MSNBC,and Fox. Come out of your parents basement every once in awhile.

Cry harder faggots

Attached: 1526833127143.jpg (640x640, 78K)

also,nice video.some redneck moron shooting from the hip which nobody with an ak 47 would ever do in a real life situation anyway

you'll be crying when the country is so far left you'll be wishing for the days of bush back in 2020.thanks to your draft dodging cuck and his supporters liberal bullshit like gun control

there's no reason for the gun supporters,the military and conservatives to vote for donald trump.which make up a large majority of the party

Lol you were just saying that of course they wouldn't litterally pay for it, now you're insisting they will pay for it later on.
You litterally can't stop flipflopping in your desperation to ignore deny cognitive dissonance.

You seem upset user.
Perhaps fucking yourself?

Attached: 1527503601489.jpg (800x419, 72K)

It is a good idea. I dont want them so send them to people who until last week wanted them and made their city a haven for them. I see no problem with that, if I need a doctor I dont go to a dentist moron.

Walls dont work and its racist. Brown people lives matter. They are hard working asylum seekers because of gang violence and persecutions. I say let them all through because we are a country of immigrants. Im willing to sponser as much as I can

No, I'll be shooting.
Please leave me out of your plans

Attached: 1522792846979.jpg (638x509, 61K)

Your foreigner English is showing

See the thing is, the guy or gal below
Is a very active troll. They will often start threads and then feign arguments between itself to get the thread rolling. The threads topics started as pit bull ownership. Then moved on to various gun threads and eventually politics.

You can always spot them because he/she will type maniacally and not use capitalization or spaces between letters and periods/commas
>like this sentence here.see what I mean?

They will also go through threads and respond to posts with responses that make no sense.

If you pay close attention you will notice multiple posts that use the exact same wording over multiple threads. Some with proper punctuation but the same phrases and trolling.

Not sure what you're getting at... The refugees at our southern border simply want to live, work and raise their families in peace. Are you saying they have different morals and values because they aren't racist like many Americans are?

Hi bumpstock

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-ycz

Attached: file 24.png (800x800, 491K)

What gun rights did you lose because of Trump dickhead? Did someone come take your shit? Keep trolling snowflake you arent a Republican.

Trump has proven just how much his talk actually means

Just ask the Mexican government who paid the bill when his wall was built

Attached: 1548638747513.jpg (415x604, 50K)

They aren’t going to stay there you moron. Most of these people have friends and family somewhere in the country that they are ultimately trying to get to. I understand you think that will “own” the libs but really it’s just trump making you look like an idiot for believing he is capable of doing anything except watch Fox News all day and jerk off to ivanka

LOL this nigga mad AF.

Tldr on some dinky post? Bet the nigga read it twice (both times. He did it) and got so mad he can't form a sentance

Cute AF

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Implying Wal-Mart doesn't recoup their construction cost from the people that cross the stores threshold.

ITT: people from a country of immigrants cry about immigrants that came after them

Attached: 1555264863466.jpg (500x492, 39K)

Problems are like ass holes, everybody's got 'em
Their problems are not my problems.

Attached: 1529755358051.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Then why the left wing shitstorm when he announced this?

>on CNN,MSNBC,and Fox
Recent years prompted me to ingest those as little as possible.

Because that’s what they do. Who cares tho...open your own eyes.

Then you missed the outcry.

If you like sharia that much you can move there.
Bringing that shit here is a deal breaker user

CNN has a hand full of shows that's not completely bias, the other 2 are beyond reasoning though, I agree

Attached: 1554171728196.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Im in CA and i have always agrred with Trump about border security, except an actual new wall. But I dont understand why we cant just turn them around and give them a swift kick in the ass to send them on their way. Beans are annoying as it is. I cant imagine the amount of disrespecting/manner-less beanlets we'll have if we allow so many to flood over the border.

Lol he’s just a little sensitive don’t be so mean.

Sure, but I imagine it's generally more about the President using human beings as pawns. Which he is. Has since day one, in very bigoted ways.

Because the Democrats wont let that happen.

because we don't want to end up as a minority.

Attached: w9.jpg (1200x835, 585K)

I fail to understand your counter argument, dear Sir.
>Bringing that shit here is a deal breaker user
I refferd to all U.S. citizens as "immigrants", why would you call them "shit"?

I dislike all religions. I don't care if it's a brown person telling me I mustn't drink or a christian that abortions are false (even when the moster is in danger or was raped).

kek, underrated

Sure kid

The law says that asylum seekers get a hearing in front of a judge.
The current wait time is about 2 years.
They can not legally be deported. They must stay.
Dems won't vote to change the law so Tumps hands are tied. So the dems can house them until the go to their hearing, which 98% never show up for.

Because the Democrats wont not want to change the broken immigration law that allow them to stay in USA until they see an immigration judge.

Attached: democratil.jpg (563x404, 49K)

Attached: 835D5C7A-3A02-49A9-804C-BAE2482542AC.jpg (350x520, 30K)

Doing the maths in my head, you'd need like 200M immigrants for that.
And it doesn't change the fact that you are 99.9% likely an ancestor of immigrants yourself.

>Trump pours American money into China
>Clinton scams money out of Russia into America

No, It was the state government leaders talking a bout how they dont have the resources and how they didnt think any of this would actually happen. Try to find the mayor of Oaklands rant the day after it was announced, funny hypocritical shit.

I mean most people would say it allows people to actually believe what they want. IF a country is a majority of one moral then all the people who disagree wtih that tend to be ostracized. Putting different moral groups together means anyone can do what they want without fear of repercussion.

Can't wait 4 trump's final solution to the immigration problem

>Doing the maths in my head, you'd need like 200M immigrants for that.
Today I learned Mexicans don’t reproduce.

Not me and you can all fucking leave whenever youre ready.

Edgy

Jumping the gun a little here?
Should you reffer to him being a communist I have to tell you I'm leaning more to the right than to the left. If atheism is your aim, believing in nothing is no base for cruelty or politics. Because it's NOTHING.

I have to say I'd love to have that hair though, beats being half bold.

Out of Russia and into his pocket you mean?

Awesome. We'll take the tax money. Enjoy being poor with shitty infrastructure and a weak labor force, Republitards.

Yeah, but selling them uranium isn't a money matter user. You can get the chair for that shit.

Attached: 1521058540091.jpg (850x644, 139K)

Alright, my kitchen could use some more hands.
Yall motherfuckers realize latino's are here to stay right? you realize they are people too right?

What the fuck is the deal with Uranium anyway?! Russia and the US are capable to destroy the earth 2000x each. What does it matter if they have Uranium for 2001x ?

>I mean most people would say it allows people to actually believe what they want
What if a whole lot want to kill all the infidels?
Happening to whites in Africa as we speak, so don't say the shit don't happen

Sure and they can come and live here too if they do it legally.

>Not me
So you are 100% native American?
I don't buy it.

IDK user, government funny like dat.

Russias nuclear shit is ragged and they sell it to other loose cannon countries who want us vaporized.

Is like to point out they were Jews, and one was female.
Help Russia with nukes, they just don't tolerate everything, ya know.

There's a whole bunch of us up here in upstate NY.

Ass

Tiddies

Ass and tiddies

>believing in nothing is no base for cruelty or politics. Because it's NOTHING.

This is the most diluted thing I have ever heard.

>nihilism is the answer
Ok...

Actually I was poking fun at someone who seems to see only religious people as the problem. Honestly was just trolling but now I’m not sure what to make of you.

Ass ass tiddies tiddies

Attached: E990ACB3-49AC-4949-99BA-18C36CFC9EF5.jpg (955x500, 86K)

Like what countries? I recall them giving China help developing nukes during the Cold War. Other than that I don't know of them giving their nukes or know-how to anyone. (on Cuba they build the ramps themselves)

he shoulda stuck to selling his yoghurt's

> funny hypocritical shit.
>SCHIFF: I always say, welcome to Oakland. But this is much less about immigration or sanctuary. This is about an outrageous abuse of power. The idea that you could use human beings, families as instruments of political payback to use public resources to exact retribution on your political enemies. This is not America. It is not democratic. And this is what should outrage all Americans, regardless of their stance on immigration or sanctuary cities.

Seems internally consistent.
Are all you MAGAhats just lying about everything now?
It's good for media manipulation, but you're building a castle made of sand, both in rhetoric and policy.
For example, you're insistent dems use illegals for votes, Trump and Stephen Miller say as much especially.
So you're solution to your failed pork barrel wall is to pump dem cities with thousands of "potential" new voters?
It's beyond the realm of hypocritical, you're so lazy and stupid with your gaslighting and political stunts that the average magahat is conditioned into bit sized le epin wins, instead of a holistic appraisal of this administration's work.

Attached: 1551068475290.jpg (1620x1080, 140K)

Please elaborate. I really don't understand your point.

Underrated and only posts in this thread that matter

This country was *literally* founded explicitly and exclusively for whites. Read the Naturalization act of 1790. Only "white men of good character" could become united states citizens. For OURSELVES and OUR posterity, none of those who signed this document being non-white.

I think the Soviets built the ones in Cuba. So..... Yeah

You dont even remember the reasons behind the uranium sales and you want me to explain it to you? Find Google lazy person.

Any terrorist group or backwater state can easily get a nuke. It's maintaining them and using them that's the problem.

Nice cherrypick to try and prove a point retard.

Times have changed and societal needs has definitely changed since then. That strawman argument is overdone.

Yeah, because an illegal alien is going to voluntarily leave the safety of a sanctuary city to venture out into a country they don't know, where once they miss their appearance date they may get picked up and deported. Reality much?

Where did I talk about nihilism?
I don't believe there is a god. To me that means I have to find goals in my life for myself. Nihilism is retarded in my opinion.

Go back to school son. I literally mentioned Cuba.

The US government will kill you if you help Russia with their nuclear ambitions. Even if you are a jew and or have a pussy.
History is a good predictor of the future behaviors.

Plus they arent leaving all the free handouts to go homeless and find a job.

>SIMON: Would, let's say, a thousand more immigrants greatly tax the resources of Oakland?

>SCHAAF: Oakland is growing very quickly. And we welcome families. We welcome people that seek to make better lives for their families, that are willing to work hard and become wonderful members of our community.

You're a liar.

Attached: 1554696080851.gif (450x247, 1.93M)

The word "bigoted" does not have the meaning that you leftist idiots keep using it for. It is not a synonym for racist. I know you've run the R word into the ground and it's lost all power but trying to rewrite the dictionary isn't going to help you.

You implied the Russians didn't built them
I literally said Soviets

>"bigoted
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

>believing in nothing
This is nihilism.
>not believing in god
This is atheism

One is inherently “evil”.
One is as extreme as theism because neither can be disproved but it isn’t inherently evil.

My point is pointing to religion as the only problem discounts hundreds of millions of deaths. I’m agnostic for the record I just don’t believe in extreme views of any sort. The truth, for me, is almost always in the middle.

"Payback"? That is incredibly bigoted and racist of him to say. Is he implying that these people won't be an enormous boon? He should be thanking Trump for the generous gift! Let's kill his entire family for that racist nazi dog whistle he put in his speech, am I right my fellow tolerant progressives?

The guy that sold the bullets to the Vegas shooter doesn't recall selling them to him for that purpose.

This retarded

>Atheism can't be disproved.
Because it isn't a theory, it's a position against another. People say there is a god, and atheists say I don't believe you.

Good first step, now use it in that context instead as of a synonym for "mean"

>where once they miss their appearance date they may get picked up and deported.
Sure. If an area is inundated with illegals the system is going to be “Johnny on the spot” in deporting them. I mean look how efficient the system is now.
> Reality much?
Kek. Your arragonce coupled with your inability to understand basic concepts is delightful!

Ok you’re right. There is no god. Good luck with your dualism.