>female best friend comes over
>we drink and watch a movie
>start getting close and emotional
>we both start crying and talking about how abusive our parents were
>literally cry for an hour straight
>she tell me she likes me a lot and that i'm important to her
>she has a boyfriend though
>we already banged once but i didn't capitalize on it since she had a boyfriend
>she tells me she doesn't love him anymore but wants to keep the relationship going

What the fuck am i supposed to take away from this ordeal?

Attached: 1542860026071.jpg (957x1208, 122K)

Prolly sex

She likes you, but his dick is bigger.

You’re like her gay best friend crying eating ice creams and boy talk. She prolly views you as a brotherly figure aka you’re in the friend zone m8

>What the fuck am i supposed to take away from this ordeal?

That you are still friendzoned and you should stop spending money on this woman in hopes she will have sex with you.

>you’re in the friend zone m8
>That you are still friendzoned

>>>>>>>we already banged once

Attached: 1543130822415.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>brotherly figure
sweet home alabama

>Taking everything OP says as nothing but the whole truth

Did they really bang user? Is OP just drip feeding us part of his delusion so we can validate his inner feelings towards his best friend? Even if they didn't, what caused them to stop having sex? Anyone who's gotten that far with a best friend has suddenly being turned off and they usually stop having sex.

OP is well and truly in the friend zone and no amount of alcohol and netflix and chill will change that. Sorry OP.

Attached: 1468252078345.jpg (480x303, 11K)

Keep her as side pussy you dumb mothafucka

OP here.

No reason to lie, i stayed at her place after she got into an argument with her boyfriend, we drank a little and had sex.
We both agreed it was wrong since she has a boyfriend but a couple of days later we got together again, more alcohol and we slept together again.
I developed feelings towards her and told her i need to take my distance and not see her for a while since she has a boyfriend an i don't want to hurt myself.

Last week she came over, we drank and that's when we started talking about everything else, she said she feels something towards me but she's in a relationship and can't do anything.
She also said that if that she didn't have a boyfriend something would have happened, she doesn't feel the same thing towards other friends.

>>we both start crying
>literally cry for an hour straight

Attached: fag fecal0339827.jpg (480x505, 25K)

Yeah, i have problems and i haven't shared some emotions and experiences with anyone until i met her.

>Last week she came over, we drank and that's when we started talking about everything else, she said she feels something towards me but she's in a relationship and can't do anything.
>......
>No reason to lie, i stayed at her place after she got into an argument with her boyfriend, we drank a little and had sex.

You have no reason to lie, so stop lying to me. Do you want to have sex with this woman, do you want her? You need to stop lying to yourself too, she was willing to have sex with you while she had a bf, then suddenly she isn't but will tell you about how shit the sex is with him and you don't want to hurt yourself? She couldn't give a fuck about how all this affects you.

This womans toxic and I would encourage you to be upfront with her because if you don't you are going to get hurt.

Well she has a boyfriend, i developed feelings and it hurt me watching her with her boyfriend.
I guess you're right, she gives 0 shits, or maybe she doesn't?
I don't know.
Sure i would like to have sex with her, but as of this moment this is impossible, i thought about just being distant and if anything happens down the road so be it, if not well, nothing of value was lost.

>Well she has a boyfriend, i developed feelings and it hurt me watching her with her boyfriend.

I'm sorry user, but that ships sailed with her otherwise she would be with you. I'd recommend time apart from her, stop inviting her around because nothing is going to happen between you two. It's just going to torture you and you seem like a good guy.

Start going out more and find another girl user. That's the only way out of this. Good luck.

Attached: 1381086502155.jpg (171x251, 36K)

Thanks, i guess it sucks getting a taste of what could have been with her, and now knowing that it's not possible it hurts.
But yeah i should just take my time, focus on my own work and studies.
Thanks.

jesus christ how hard is this?
the bitch already cheated on her bf but then says she can't "do anything" because she's in a relationship?
SHE ALREADY CHEATED ON HIM
she "did something" while in a relationship
give her the fuckin choice:
>break up with your dude and let's become an item, see how it goes
>fuck off
first off, you're dealing with a chick who is willing to get fucked while drunk, WHILE being in a relationship
that's a shaky foundation to start a new relationship on; i wouldn't
second, she's obviously the type who always thinks the grass is greener, and don't fucking reply saying "no she just feels that way with me because we had one poignant moment while drunk"
you either need to snag this bitch and tell her she better never fucking cheat on you like she did on the guy she's going to leave for you
OR
tell her to fuck off entirely and figure he own life out without involving you in her infidelity
fuckin childish ass boys have no clue how to handle life these days, it's really fucking sad

You're the fag that fucked some guy's girlfriend.
You lost what you gained by crying, but you're still in there.

He already won by being the fag that banged her. There is no healthy relationship with this broad even if he stole her from him.

exactly
at this point he might as well drop any idea of a relationship and just make her his personal slut
and then when she says she left the dude finally
ditch her
she'll just do the same thing to him
i wouldn't even be surprised if op is actually the cuck bf

here's your answer, op
>continue pounding her cheating pussy, and record it all + post webms here for good measure
>forget any type of relationship with her, don't get sprung on that pussy, she will cheat on you too
>ditch her when she dumps her bf for you
>continue with life as a chad

>fuckin childish ass boys have no clue how to handle life these days, it's really fucking sad
Yeah i don't, so you're saying telling her to fuck off, not to even stay friends?

I am a complete retard when it comes to relationships, i know nothing, so some tips might be good.

I think he should be grateful that he banged her. You can't be more of a villain here, what more do you want. There really is no having a healthy relationship with this girl.

Women love when you whine about your childhood, really gets them wet.
>we banged once
Things that never happened.

Attached: 14434A4D-2A49-4731-8C18-2A3DAD843C21.jpg (559x697, 124K)

OP

Seriously, if you consider a relationship with this cheating bitch you deserve to get cucked. If shes sitting here sharing her pussy with you for a little alchohol, she would do the same with against you aswell.

All in all, enjoy her company and have fun, because for the time being you're the alpha Male and her boyfriend is the beta cuck letting her girlfriends lasagna get plowed by a stick of ground beef of a man on Yea Forums named OP faggot cock sucker get a life faggot.

>What the fuck am i supposed to take away from this ordeal?
Women are generally cunts. Not all just a very large percentage

There are entire soap operas romance novels and Spanish talk shows where you are the villain for banging her.

You want to be in a healthy relationship after doing evil and being the villain. Pick one. You're either a fag or a Chad. Either way you don't win. Do some good you just might win, but that girl is damaged goods because the damage is done. She's not a virgin and no sirve no bueno.

The bad guy doesn't get the girl bro. Not that way, let her go or realize you've won count your losses and go home. Count your lucky stars the boyfriend hasn't come to kill you.

She cheated on him with you, you do know what this means, don’t you?

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Even if you managed to weasel your way into a relationship with her, who’s to say she won’t turn around and cheat on you too.

Although, you’re pretty deserving of each other, considering you did anything with her when you knew she has a bf.

What I’m getting at here is you’re literally the scum of the earth and deserve to be unhappy.

Do you realize she's not worth your time? I do. She's the villain for cheating as well.

That was a good guy with a nice girl. You turned her into a western girl by being a needy bitch and orbiter and you deserve everything you get.

1 off

Not even that. She's a western girl. That's a whore. Her shit is fucked up

>Do some good you just might win
How exactly

Bump

>Although, you’re pretty deserving of each other, considering you did anything with her when you knew she has a bf.

She let him do that, so why exactly are you mad lmao

OP She wanted the D also playing games. So your her when he pisses me off dick. You fucked up again. Could of gotten laid. Dont date this crazy cheating bitch.

I dont understand what you're saying

you dont have to fuck her just because she has a vagina. Keep that pressure off you

>you dont have to fuck her just because she has a vagina. Keep that pressure off you

Just let her go.

> she tells me she doesn't love him anymore but wants to keep the relationship going

Ever see that episode of HIMYM where everbody had somebody on the hook? **You're on the fucking hook.**

Attached: 94D8722E-3A67-4532-8A0C-13CB5C4661E2.jpg (225x225, 5K)

So what the fuck i am supposed to do

Honestly op, just save yourself the trouble and refrain from fucking her again, stay friends if you absolutely feel the need to. There's no point in doing so though, as the others have stated, basing a relationship on the fact that she cheated is a shitty foundation and can just as easily happen to you if she meets someone else who would take your place as her alcohol friend in need. Not sure you want this shit going around full circle.

>Once a cheater, always a cheater
probably. I am and wouldn't want it any other way.

do what you feel like doing. take a risk, see how it turns out. you either win or you learn.

Attached: 1554809220758.jpg (1024x891, 81K)

Good ol fashioned ultimatum. You can't continue this way so long as she is in a relationship with someone who she Is just wasting time with. Either she ends things and moves on or continues to stay with but you will no longer participate in aforementioned activities with her.

Basically just stay friends and see where it goes from there.

Yes, although I'd avoid the former unless you know you're alright with not fucking her again.

Just stop

Well i can just try to hang out less with her, maybe see other girls, i slept with her sister once though but it wasn't the same.
Need to find another girl i guess.

Was in a similar situation except my friend had just broken up with her ex and I got beyond shit faced and we fooled around. Later became fucking, she eventually came to the conclusion that it wasn't for her after about half a year, and we stayed friends. I just watch my drinking if I'm around her, but unless you're ok with not doing anything anymore, it's going to fuck with your emotions.

>I just watch my drinking if I'm around her, but unless you're ok with not doing anything anymore, it's going to fuck with your emotions.
You have no more emotions towards her?
I guess i still do, but i will see her less while trying to get over them.

I care about her, but not in the sense of a significant other, she wants kids and I don't want any so there's no point in going through something like that. I just got out of a relationship about a month ago with the same issue. And I get touchy feely if I'm drunk so I try to refrain from drinking too much around any person I've slept with.

Best of luck to you op

Thanks, have a nice day.

>cheating on boyfriend with you

>guys if i start dating this cheater, do you think she'll start cheating on me later because her parents were abusive?

>she wants kids too but with me not her current boyfriend she's continuing a relationship with for financial benefit (she pays no rent)

sounds like you got a winner, go for her, bang her raw some more, try to knock her up and make her happy so she can leave you for the next guy she leans on for emotional support.

You too friendo

Kek, fuck that I don't want spawns of any kind

>>guys if i start dating this cheater, do you think she'll start cheating on me later because her parents were abusive?
this

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

-1z6

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

This niggers right. She's just another whore.

Are you fucking my girlfriend?

You from cali?

a back worker keeping her options open, you really needed that told to you user?

Inb4 no but she...

They are all the same user. Don't be another statistic

checked and rekt

Yes, I am

Well if you're from Pomona and the story corresponds i'm sorry.

I'm also not op, am in Long Beach though

Checked, you think your gf is cheating on you?

She did, but we broke up for reasons previously mentioned, being I didn't want children and we were just really different people

Fuck me yes

Well i guess he fucked your gf and not you.

Unfortunately yes, this is very likely to be the case.

Just throw out a first name that will make it easy

I feel you OP. Something like that happened to me.

>took MDMA with my bestfriend
>it got really emotional and lovely
>we had sex in the shower
>she told me how much she loved me
>MDMA wore off
>her feeling wore off
>mines didn't

Now we still hang out from time to time but our relationship was never the same

Attached: IMG-20190412-WA0057.jpg (471x435, 36K)

>>MDMA wore off
>>her feeling wore off
>>mines didn't

This hurts to even read

Just cut her off your life, why suffer?

Oucho Marx, you ok man?

You're an orbiter
Stop being so beta and pathetic and you can fuck properly

>Stop being so beta and pathetic and you can fuck properly
Did you even read the thread?

Underrated post.

bump