> Have Crush on best friend
> try to get over her
>Ask a girl out
> “let’s just be friends user”
> Wait
>Ask another girl out
> “I’m not ready for a relationship”
Am I really that fucking ugly?

Attached: C6F4D56C-3713-4C30-B7AA-D6D4FD2CCAE4.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Could be. You could also be too creepy or stink or something else.

yes

post pictures i'll tell you

You're on /b. I'm guessing you're just an autist. You're fucked up socially and mentally

Unfortunately nothing will never even be the same again no matter how much she says other wise. That's the risk you take. You took it and didn't go your way so you must live with it now.

No.

I just want to be loved

I’m not saying it’s their fault for not accepting me, but god damn am I really that bad?

I try to shower like twice a day, I’m really self conscious about my hygiene, I’m probably just too socially inept and too much of a twink

I meant if she decides to stay friends with you or not. Your friendship will never be the same. It will be weird and awkward to her. And I don't know user. Maybe she just isn't for you.

Oh I don’t care if it’s awkward afterwards, I knew full well that.

However that’s also why I’m too much of a pussy to ask out my best friend

Yes it will be if you were already friends she will slowly distance herself from you. And well maybe you should find a girl who fits better for you.

I know but none of them want me

At least you put yourself out there. That means that you're better than 90% of the faggots here. You will find love one day, though. That's guaranteed. Don't lose hope, user, I believe in you.

Attached: Dyn0GdEUUAEDs74.jpg (1200x1200, 331K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-unk

Attached: file 3.gif (920x690, 822K)

when it comes to shallowness, women are sex objects and men are success objects.

are you really that much of a failure?

don't worry fren, just wash your peepee and everything will work out. we believe in you.

Attached: frens.png (271x186, 7K)

Thanks

Being friends is great, you go to a party together, fuck there and then no strings attached, you can tell her to gtfo bc ur friends when she wants to get serious suddenly. And don't tell me you can't, I have moobs, 120kgs and am a total fatass and fucked a nice redhead friends from work, because I was able to deliver good game to the right target.

Do you honestly think I go to parties and fuck if I’m in this site?

Yeah, because I do and I'm here as well. There are various kinds of parties with various people.

Dude I don’t have social skills, I’m mediocre at best looking, I’m skinner than a pole, I’ve tried but I just fucking can’t

Then how is it that I thought the same of myself and was wrong? Social skills is something you exercise and develop, but you will never learn something if you don't want to learn it.

>sample size of 2

Go read How to be a 3% man user, it helped me a lot, I'd recommend you read it several times, good luck on the path

Should I care

Try to improve yourself with the book Then Maybe a shave and a haircut.

>Loses will after two attempts

Your looks are not the problem

Probably are OP. Go lift and get some sense of style