LOL

LOL

>Trump 'was making a joke' when he repeatedly said he loved Wikileaks during 2016 campaign

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-wikileaks-love-joke-julian-assange-sarah-sanders-clinton-obama-a8869926.html

Attached: NONONO.png (932x792, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reeeedddit allllerrrrrt

Trump was making a joke when he said he'd run for the Republican primary.

>Joke was on him

I don't understand the joke.

Maybe you are suffering from dementia. Or maybe that's someone else in this story...

Deporting the 30M illegals, squashing DACA, the wall, killing Obamacare and America First was a joke too, I guess. So funny, joke...

Another lie that no one believes.

If everything he says is a joke doesn't that make him a clown?

I'll take things Trump hasn't accomplished for $1000 Alex.

Duh, it's because he was JOKING. Nobody could really be that stupid. Master troll, master baiter.

No, that just makes you and the liberal media fake news.

It's becoming blatantly obvious that our government is just a form of media, that serves no function other than to divide us and keep us from revolting. The actual people in charge are in the shadows and they give zero fucks about us.

How? Everything Trump says is dead serious until he gets mocked, called out for it, or caught in a lie. Then its "Oh I was only joking you guys!"

No matter what you may think is true, you can't prosecute someone for a joke said on twitter even if it's a bad one. You dems need to stop chasing your own tails.

Can you prosecute someone for lying on Twitter in a way that harms a lot of people because of their political power?

>Asking for a friend.

This isn't true. Several people this past month have been prosecuted for joking about murdering over 9000 kiddies in DMs on Twitter.

No plans, no threats, just jokes and they're all looking at 5 years in prison.

trump-bashing low fruit
simple concept

Attached: Untitled.png (1600x900, 1.74M)

Not as funny a joke as having ShareBlue on your resume.

If it was done intentionally and not in the muddy area of sarcasm or what not like the presidential tweets.

I would assume that's with additional evidence to support that the intent to cause harm was real and not part of a meme or joke. Also I need a source on that.

It was just a joke!

Attached: 1548957109540.jpg (1278x717, 413K)

The only time he ever made a joke was when he said he was running for president.

Cheerless Leader has no sense of humor.

Gaslighting and lying used to be sophisticated.
This administration is so fucking lazy that they can even give us the dignity of a well crafted falsehood.

they *can't

Nope. No evidence that there was any intent to cause harm. No specific location mentioned. No student or institution contacted.
The contents of the messages were poorly written, with emojis like xD and acronyms like "lulz" littered throughout them.
The people apprehended had no prior convictions or histories of violence, were in possession of nothing that could be used to carry out the threats.

I dunno. Ask all the white victims of black crime when it’s fashionable to post anti white shit on Twitter.

Attached: 12F89F1D-0916-49DB-8F37-7252DE9F9C1C.png (717x717, 681K)

Outright lies =/= "jokes"

ITS TIME RIGHT NOW TO JOIN THE GREATEST Yea Forums DISCORD IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY

discord.
gg/U4grsN

7h0

What trump said about assange wasn't sincere. It was just a "Assange did something that benefited me, I love him".
It wasn't a joke, but it wasn't sincere. Shame though. Trump pardoning Assange would secure him reelection. Trump turning his back on freedom of information is not going to do well with his voting base. Assange is huge in "drainging the swamp".