I'm attracted to giving away money to or buying things for straight guys who treat me like an idiot for doing so...

I'm attracted to giving away money to or buying things for straight guys who treat me like an idiot for doing so. However, when I get off, it makes me want to kill myself as i realize how much i gave away.

I get worked over for cash, PayPal, and gift games on Steam. I hate my life for wanting to be a doormat.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x332, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/Anon209
packetstream.io/?psr=wl
paypal.me/JohnDoe93
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got cashapp ill make you feel like a big dummy

Attached: laughing-man-sunglasses-pointing-finger-you-summer-style-emotions-people-concept-over-blue-sky-cloud (251x160, 11K)

Hey you piece of shit. How about you stop whining like a little beta male and actually send me some of your cash which you clearly do not deserve. [email protected]

So you're basically a trick?

I do have cash app but unless I know I'm attracted to a dude, it wouldn't do anything for me.

Same

How do you mean?

Tired of explaining this on Yea Forums urban dictionary it.

I had never heard the term used that way but yes, I guess I'm a trick.

Lmao. Well it has 2 different meanings. Depending on the circumstances and if you call a guy or a girl one.

I'm a guy and I pay/gift straight men. Whatever that ends up meaning.

Are you wealthy?

Well yeah but usually it's a woman who does the trickin instead of a guy and a guy.

How much you spent? I've been an online sugar daddy before.

The fuck am I supposed to do, nigger?

No. I make $57.5k per year.

Also you can pay me big boy. I'll be the one trickin so I'll create the illusion that I really like you but will stick around only if you keep paying me and or gifting me. I'll be your dirty little secret.

I have no idea, a couple hundred per month for about 18 years. Less before but a couple hundred per month as of now.

We'd have to be friends on steam for 3 days for that to work

paypal.me/Anon209
Pay me 20$ or you are a fucking nigger with low iq

Man just add me, we don't need to be friends for 3 days for this

I'm a 4/10 5'10" 230lb shit skin. I'm dating a girl way above my league, just had our second kid together actually. I make a decent amount but I wanna buy a house in some small town. Gibs me money and you'll always have a Christmas card sent to you every year, a place to visit during the holidays so you'll never spend them alone and I'll be your bro forever

Hey op, do you wanna be friends? I'm just like you in some ways, I think we should talk about our problems together.

Op you can gift me something just for keep being a faggot
[email protected]

Thread just died

'Ey op, don't know if you're still here or not. Looking for help or not. But I'd be willing to try. If you wanna talk or are actually interested in help contact me at a4chanthrowaway @ maildrop .cc

I'm okay, I just wanted to vent. Because this is anonymous, there's no way I'd know that I was attracted to any of you so there's no draw to give away money to you. I understand trying to get free shit out of me though. It's only natural.

Stfu and gift faggot

If you want to talk further, my discord is Rhyzomatics #4798

That sucks man. So it's like a form of cuckery? Can you sign up for this? packetstream.io/?psr=wl

It is cuckery, yes. Why sign up for that? As a means of additional income?

Gift me coins on warmane

Post tits

paypal.me/JohnDoe93
I got fired last month so any help would be greatly appreciated

Attached: 1554144846694.jpg (1242x1223, 128K)

ITS TIME RIGHT NOW TO JOIN THE GREATEST Yea Forums DISCORD IN ALL RECORDED HISTORY

discord.
gg/U4grsN

Asd