Listen UP, faggots. Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end, you'll thank me...

Listen UP, faggots. Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end, you'll thank me. Because I am the Equalizer.

Ever had your fancy car deliberately scratched with a key? Or sugar poured in the gas tank? Or something else done deliberately to it, so as to partially destroy your overpriced vehicle in some way? It was probably me. And the reason? FUCK YOU. You don't NEED it.

Now some of you assholes are probably sitting there thinking, "why would some jerk de-value my ultra-expensive car that I worked very long and hard, for?" See the above reason, dickhead. You only need a REGULAR car. Oh, and two other reasons. One, I'm levelling the playing-field. Do you NEED something with fancy gadgets and unnecessary comfort, while you drive around being a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting prick and a cunt on the road?

NO.

Do you NEED something that travels so far and beyond just about every speed limit in the world, unnecessarily endangering the lives of pedestrians young and old, tall and short?

NO!

I'M the guy that brings everyone back to their senses. I'M the guy who pours paint-stripper down that little gap where the hood meets the windows, and fucks your engine big-time. I'M the guy who uses pre-planned routes to slip in and out of wealthy areas like a fucking ghost, using soft shoes, gloves and other items of clothing that will never be traced back to me, finding expensive vehicles that patrons park on the side of the road at night instead of in a garage. I'M the guy who gets away with it. Every. TIME.

I'm the guy who makes you think TWICE before purchasing stupid shit you don't NEED. Downgrade your death machine to something that gets you around, MOTHERFUCKER.

Attached: I didn't do this one.png (651x488, 428K)

And the award for worst thread ever goes too...

... this faggot, for posting in mine!

>expensive vehicles
>posts a poorfag car

You managed to fuck up your own pasta faggot.

I’ve had spaghetti fall out of my pockets that was better pasta than this.

Can we get some good log posters up in this bitch, please?

>he didn't read the filename
You phonefaggots are what killed this fucking place.

Listen UP, faggits. Some of you are going to hate what I'm here to tell you, but in the end, you'll thank me. Because I am a fucking faggot.

Ever had your shitbox vehicle deliberately scratched with a key? Or sugar poured in the gas tank? Or something else done deliberately to it, so as to partially destroy your shitbox vehicle in some way? It was probably me. And the reason? FUCK YOU. You don't NEED it.

Now some of you assholes are probably sitting there thinking, "why would some jerk de-value my car that I worked very long and hard, for?" See the above reason, dickhead. You don't even need a car. Oh, and two other reasons. One, I'm levelling the playing-field. Do you NEED something with fancy gadgets and unnecessary comfort, while you drive around being a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting prick and a cunt on the road?

NO.

Do you NEED something that travels so far and beyond just about every speed limit in the world, unnecessarily endangering the lives of pedestrians young and old, tall and short?

NO!

I'M the guy that brings everyone back to their senses. I'M the guy who pours paint-stripper down that little gap where the hood meets the windows, and fucks your engine big-time. I'M the guy who fucks up every fucking vehicle on the fucking streets. I'M the guy who gets away with it. Every. TIME.

I'm the guy who makes you think TWICE before purchasing stupid shit you don't NEED. Downgrade your death machine to some running shoes, MOTHERFUCKER.

Wow you wrote all that and I didn't read any of it.
Also OP is a faggot

I keyed my boss's car once.
Just one scratch, but it went all the way around the car three times.

>phonefaggots
>Posts about something he did.
>Posts a pic with a title that he didn't do it
>Thinks if you capitalize first letters you're a phonefag
Yup, OP is a useless faggot.

>I am the armchair warrior
>the alpha and omega
>the thing that goes bump in the night

Lol you are a larping poorfag with no life.

Attached: Faggot OP.jpg (493x422, 68K)

>Tesla
>100k expensive vehicle
>comfort is shit
>gadgets are shit
>justify the price to save the world

Chess mate faggot.

Attached: 1523538717738.jpg (680x510, 47K)

Niggers like you would be shot for trespassing by hired guards on places where they actually keep the expensive cars, don't kid yourself.

Based and commiepilled

Based and redpilled

Attached: MG.png (600x611, 161K)

>I like to break shit, and I justify it by assuming somebody's life is too good
Congrats OP, your reasoning is so thin that even a retard could see through it, yet you're too dim to pull it off.

>Or sugar poured in the gas tank?
>paint-stripper down that little gap where the hood meets the windows, and fucks your engine big-time

You never been around a car have you? Not to say expensive car.

That's staged for attention and insurance fraud. A razor blade would clean the windows easily. A soft rag with some lacquer thinner, would easily wipe the writing off the paint. They even carefully avoided edges and trim, to make cleanup easier. Probably defrauded an entire paint job from their insurance and used that image on social media to hype pateron donations. Honk Honk.