>all around promising kid
>grow up
>now 15
>give up in school
>quit gymnastics
>quit instruments
>drop out of gifted program
>feeling like the failure I am
>mfw when I see a kid on the bus wearing a Columbia sweatshirt and realize I may have no chance at getting my father’s approval now that I cannot get into a good university and have given up basically across the Yea Forumsoard

Attached: sad pepe in spce.jpg (681x707, 59K)

youre fucking 15 don't worry about it too much, all this will seem trivial to you one day. Do what you feel passionate about and take small steps to improve your life so you can live a happy and prosperous life. You could get hit by a bus or diagnosed with cancer tomorrow for all you know. Don't waste your time dwelling on things that keep you depressed, think about things that will make you productive and help you reach your long term goals

by the way what instruments do (did) you play?

thank you so much. that is beyond comforting. i played guitar, bass, and was learning drums :)

>so gifted can't remember how many instruments he plays

Nice. I play classical guitar, highly recommend learning standard notation and some classical pieces if you haven't already :)

Underage b&

i am a girl and all women are stupud

You ain't the only one nigga

Got into a ok uni with grades well under what I was predicted and well below the uni's minimum grades (fuck knows how I did it)
Now, just trying not to drop out...

Mfw I remember back to being 15/16 and being told by my subject teachers in High school i could do at sixth form and uni
Mfw my medical condition a shoddy mental health robbed my of that
Mfw I know do political philosophy and political policy because everything else is too hard

Now seriously considering life as a monastic because the only time I am happy is when a) high af with mates b) praying in a trad church c) nope. That's literally it.

oh my god youre right what am i doing here i have to g

Das rite wite boi

i have tried to learn standard notation, and i take guitar in school. and i agree with everything youre saying 100% but i just prefer to read tabs and play rock music that feels good to play haha

my teacher is encouraging us to do what youre saying though which is good

i a=m wite GIRL

Says who?

dropping out of high school/uni is honestly one of my biggest fears. and i commend you for not doing that (yet). mental illness SUCKS and youre sosososo strong for dealing with that everyday. hope i dont sound too gay rn. but yeah. keepi going.

yeah im trying to enjoy life rn as aim actually repeating teh grade im in rn next year (not cause i failed, cause i moving and its in different in the new country)

i have zero reason to lie about that

Thanks for your help but you sound like a massive faggot. In no way am I going to fuck you. I'll be just fine. I've decided I'm going to just study philosophy when I get older.

Yeah? Why?

i can't believe ive had to say this now 3 times in this thread but im a girl so i am allowed to be a faggot

sorry i have life on easy mode and you dont

awesome, hope you have fun user. peace :)

Show tots

How do you figure?

thank you so much you too! bye it was nice talking to you!

when you get a boner, everyone sees and you have to walk around with that and deal with it. girls dont

>now 15

Literally a child, unless you've shot up your school you haven't even been capable of ruining a damn thing yet. You will be very soon though so watch it

the most comforting thing anyone has said to me today maybe. thank you

Yeah but you arent understanding. Why?

ifunny

understanding what

its oronic.