Wtf is project evil

wtf is project evil

Attached: download.png (800x484, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Project_Evil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah i saw a "project evil" last night on the dark web, couldnt make the link load tho

I didn't want to click it in case the FBI shows up and rapes me

If you don't know what project evil is, you aren't a part of project evil.

Call me a newfag but while i am here, how safe is TOR really, i wanted to venture into the deep web myself, was thinking in using a virtual machine with Tails on, do i need something else?

I just want to know what it is

Not safe. FBI bought it up. Developers went to the feds.

Bump. i'm curious, even though i have no idea what you talking about

It was devolped by militaries iirc, right?

I saw 'Project Evil' on a deep web link directory but I have know idea what it is and I don't want to click on it for security reasons

Fuck, so my only chances is just lurking Yea Forums for these threads and getting the scraps of people who have nothing to lose then?

I'd yell you but I would be violating rules #1 and #2 of project evil.

the first rule of project evil is: you do not talk about project evil

lmao its fight club. Their going to blow up the banks... or hack them like in mr. robot

b u m p e r i n o

I don't blame you, i wouldn't click either

The came on earth a race of strange humans
They came from other worlds of outher space
Comi'n down they found only ruins
The evil was opening, the gates of hate.

project evil is a new marketplace for crisscross attack orders on ennemies.

Pussys

wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Project_Evil

They make this wiki as a normie deterent from trying to find out what it is.
?

Attached: 3889053586.webm (568x320, 272K)

how gay and sad

May I have some Moar please.

mostly a place to buy and sell shrooms
its not wild

niggers will suffer

Attached: 2a0961eda43cd345ffdc60598b64f543.jpg (1024x1165, 114K)

I heard they sell mystery boxes

Attached: 55eec8b6169a4_image-893887-galleryV9-dsca1.thumb.jpg.5db434bb2414db6d8cd73c732607c9f1.jpg (800x355, 37K)

+1

Attached: 752078296_efb3bb2ca7.jpg (500x333, 40K)

Wouldn't you like to know.....

Attached: mike-myers-dr-evil.jpg (1200x676, 71K)

fucking kek this is perfect

The thing is it might not end up being some butthurt racist faggot getting their fingers cut it might just end up being an innocent street cleaner

actually yes it works well. i suggest you if you are american the sticker anti democrats tightly glued . exept a deliberate visible week point in the middle where u hide a needle . if done well it will stab the finger full force just under the nail.

"project evil" if u wanna add some fentanyl the mexican cleaner will be more than gratefull

Wow what a faggety thing to say. If you don't know what it means you're not in the club.

Not really. But its mostly just sting ops now. Was an alright place like 15 years ago though. When you could actually buy sketchy shit.

So is there any kind of browser like it anymore? Been on tor is say 8 years ago for a bit but didn't click much. I was told there's a "deep" and a "dark" web but couldn't tell what was what

project evil

Attached: IMG_20190415_031401.jpg (4000x2250, 751K)

Id rather see butthurt racist fags stabbed in the finger but thanks for the tip user!

Crypto will win, fuck tor, fuck dumb federated systems like mastodon
embrace superior projects like filecoin, openbaazar and zeronet

its fuckign me droping some fuckign nukes on some keks and shit why what did you think it was

I don't know some sort of evil project

You fags are going to hurt some innocent kids

Attached: BURM7LZMORHV5KA35JY7PF2Y3U.jpg (1200x600, 54K)

Same. Glad there's some nice and kind anons out here.

thats why they advise to stick it at least 80 inches for the best and the most penetration chances.
also it act as a good discriminant for kids

You could try freenet which is entirely peer to peer but its super fucking hard to use. And you need to know what you're doing with it

Look at me i'm an edgy lord hahahaha kek i'm so edgy hahaha did i tell you all that i am edgy? Oh, man, i'm so edgy kek HH

Check the baphomet board on infinite chan. Usually find some good tor content there.

deep = can't be found in browser
dark = can't be found without tor or a similar program
to put it short anything password protected or whatever is technically deep web.

I'll do a bit of research but thanks, is there a difference between the deep and dark though or was the dude bs'ing me?

Here's some general security advice. Stop using google services. A goid rule of thumb is if the product is free then you are the product.

Just use epic browser.

Probably bs'ing you. There's not a whole lot different since they're both usually used to refer to the same thing. Unless im wildly wrong somehow.

>newfag calls someone edgy
Welp better just retract everything i said and believe and become a total normie faggot. Oh my god thank you user for changing my ways from going down an evil path. You changed me suh, thank yuh suh

Attached: C819DD6A-A8F2-4928-911F-63DC25D57D44.jpg (634x482, 94K)

Thanks, should i use TOR to check it out?

kek ok user ill be checking strawberries for the rest of my life now

If 'they' are so smart why are 'they' talking about all their traps on public websites? If 'race traitor liberals' start getting got theyre either going to use chems to strip stickers or return fire by trapping antifacist stickers ect

Thanks makes sense, been on the deep before then but wasn't on my laptop and didn't know wtf we were doing. Then found open pages cause bordem stumbled upon guns etc cool to look but fuuuck that

you're welcome Yea Forumsro

kek if your this retarded your chances of making a deadly fentanyl trap are pretty low

then again if you do somehow manage to get a hold of enough for a lethal dose (which ontop of everything will be expensive) youll probably end up killing your self by accident and doing us all a favour

Retarded how? I've been on a few times and didn't click anything. An i m asking a question. Only one slow here is you bud

If you think being a altrightfag means your not a normie you really must be new

far right views have gone mainstream now, you faggots have become normies, old Yea Forums wasnt about politics

And that's why I don't eat fruits or vegetables.

>Retarded how?
my fucking sides

Your shits must be terrible...

I don't shit at all.

Sadly, there's a huge chance i've been here for far longer than you. That ashames me.

Can we just give a quick shoutout to Christina Applegate?

Attached: YESSSS.jpg (600x800, 87K)

Your sides? Do you not know how to speaking english idiot?

Butt hurt? Crazy how anons feel as if they know so much with knowing nothing. I'm guessing you've never even seen fent either? I'm I do live in los angeles aka the hub forrrr....

what if what if............ what if you dont care abt politics in your country and you just like pushing fear on some dude mind whithout even hurting them?

Attached: 841-Tefillin-smile-kotel.jpg (841x571, 326K)

Do whatever ou want, I dont give a shit. Just saying theres usually a trove of links on that board.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-14-20-52-23.png (720x1196, 384K)

Obvious gov controlled when black markets are forced to be shutdown while a dozen or more mirrors created lol

No ive never seen it uncut, very few people have because, you know, it can kill you if you inhale or touch it. It reaches 99.9% of people heavily diluted which would make it impossible to rig into a trap.

Let me guess though you 'know a guy who gets it pure and you guys are real tight XD'.

>what if what if............ what if you dont care abt politics in your country and you just like pushing fear on some dude mind whithout even hurting them?

.......wut

Attached: im-too-busy-laughing-at-your-fat-ass-so-i-dont-need-to.jpg (500x669, 143K)

Do you faggots think people just throw their hands full force at stickers until they fall off? Peeling is usually pretty deliberate and slow.

Wow your an idiot. Fenty is everywhere in la, tabs everywhere . I'm not an incel so I be been to parties before... I'm guessing by you typing and aggressiveness you were a loser in hs and still is.. Not my fault I was mid popular and hung out with the nerds still but hey

Sorry for the typos new setup fagnon

Holy shit i know its everywhere in europe too, if its on tabs it not in its un dilluted form (ie a few grains will kill you) so no you cant rig a trap with it if youve bought it in a tab.

>fent at parties

wow that sounds like a great party!

I mean the whole 'put it strategically under a weak spot' means it probably would hurt someone now and again, 9/10 times people who post about this shit are larping and too pussy to do anything irl though so i doubt they are going to start showing up everywhere.

If they did, other groups will just start returning fire untill everyone knows the scam kek.

*claps*

You don't need to what?

You're missing out, son. That's the best kinda rape, well, next to rape-rape

First rule of project evil: don't talk about project evil

Ffs dont send all the the newfags and normies there from here you fucking retard

Boards sead anyway. Not like it matters. Theres better boards to not mention.

Boards dead anyway after benji and vince got shot in that swat. So its not like it matters. Theres better boards to not mention. *

Didnt mean to post that before finishing the post