Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 3244E055-62E6-4076-9C47-E06A01F29589.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swatmag.com/article/cloning-done-right-building-americas-rifle/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMOrmK0UT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because my country gay

No need.

Not interested in joining the military.

cos i dont like the idea of owning a tool that was created for the express purpose of murder and maiming

whats that got to do with it?

So you don't own any kitchen knives? Why do you think early humans first invented sharp cutting tools? To chop up veggies? Nope, to fucking murder other humans.

If newniggers weren't sure this is a bait before, you've just showed them it's bait, retard.

I see autism reaches his peak with u son

Attached: 1524824905532.gif (480x480, 375K)

Operator level kek

brb gonna eat steak with my kalashnikov

What's the price point for a decent one? Poorfag here but I want one

Around 600 for a S&W or a DPMS, that’s a base model with no sights, mags or broomstick. You’ll probably want a better handguard eventually and an ergonomic pistol grip which isn’t that much

In all honesty the optics can end up costing more than the gun itself if you get the really good ones

so your argument is that because people need knifes on their houses they also need an AR-15? you do realize that sounds stupid?

>knifes on their houses

Found the eurofag

Because I have these

Attached: M1 Garand rifles -Springfield, Winchester, IHC, H&R, Breda Danish contract, Beretta Danish contr (960x720, 139K)

I don't live in constant fear and my penis isn't small enough.

The kids at school haven't pushed me over the edge. Yet.

Never surrender and shoot to kill boys.

because broke and not an AR guy, kalash life
too bad good AKs are expensive as fuck
also commiefornia

I'd rather a 1918

I'm not even into guns, but my GOD the finishes on those all look fantastic.

Because the AK platform is superior to the AR platform. AR's are just Barbie dolls made of black plastic.

Garand?

Because my dick is bigger than a tic tac.

AK is a shit platform, are you fucking kidding me asshole?

/thread

You and the faggot you quoted can both enjoy your dykie girlfriend's strapons

why not?

I’m not that user but I can vouch for what you’re saying, I shot a full auto AK in Iraq when I was there just for the hell of it. It’s a good gun to spray down a room and you can pour sand into it and it’ll still work, but you can’t get a good grouping for shit at 300 yards

I have 4 ar15s !!!! Mwahahahaha and 3 aks

Aks are good rifles . What the fuck you talking about .

better question is, why do you own one?

just freaks me out, realistically i'm not going to need it and the fetishisation of guns just rubs me the wrong way, especially the alpha-worship that often comes with that culture

Not op. I like guns and ar15s make good firearmstherefore alot of enthusiasts covet them.

I’m not going to confirm or deny that I do, but if I did what would be wrong with that?

Because it is my right as a citizen of the United States. The right to defend my self. Guns in general are just modern day weapons and I love the fact that I am able to be armed.

Aks are good rifles.. they are more accurate than most people give them credit for.

I don't like 5.56

Attached: obrez nunchucks.jpg (960x503, 42K)

M1 D = Very Rare

Attached: 2 M1.jpg (1276x715, 123K)

People that are "freaked out" by guns piss me off. Why the fuck does it scare you to own it? Pussy

Attached: M1 2.jpg (1175x640, 92K)

i didnt know that a website could own a firearm.

im happy with my weatherby vanguard s2 with a ok silencer. i have no use for AR for hunting.

because it's just a gut feeling. i don't like the idea of having one in my house, especially one as over the top as an assault rifle

because I wanna drop 7 g's on an infantry standoff rifle and I can't afford that right now

do you own an Assault Hammer?
these area all semi automatic rifles

Attached: 1529802365140.jpg (907x1612, 677K)

Just bought a switch and some computer parts so no money

Because I have a hunting rifle already, a real one.

Theyre not called that my friend. And honestly i wouldnt call them over the top either.

I'm not convinced I have a micropenis so I don't need an extension OP. BTW, you must have a MICROSCOPIC little dick to need to have that gun. ULTRA HYPER MEGA TINY COCKED OP!

BANG BANG BANG NIGGERS

Attached: 1532817801498.jpg (3238x2160, 1.78M)

AKs are shit, I have a few in both 7.62x39 and 5.45x39, they are the iphones of semi-autos. Easy enough to use that any retard can use them (and keep them in working order) but not that great and not-modifiable to make it great.

Daniel defense?

Thanks for sharing

Attached: 4ea6d18344598b7939d2b18029857395.jpg (1024x680, 178K)

Yeah I think so

It belongs to a tripfag named FA

Attached: 1531445488567.jpg (1008x490, 114K)

So “assault rifles” freak you out? Why?

Also an “assault rifle” are only a special category that are selective fire (full auto) and some of them have 3-round burst options. These assault rifles are only available to law enforcement and military; you could technically get one but the only ones for sale are the ones made before 1986 and you need to apply to ATF and pay a $200 tax stamp. Basically a full blown background investigation

So again, what the fuck is an “assault rifle”?

I do
I bought one after those Florida kids said I couldn't

How do you goys feel about this?

Attached: 1549247797596.jpg (480x720, 69K)

Thought it was yours. But yea the hanguard looks like it. He replaced the grip and stock though.

I bought mine after the orlando shooting. Was thinking laws really were gonna get passed then.

Attached: 1476671289145.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

Nice rifle but my feeling on a FS in 5.56 is that it is just pissing money down the drain, minus the 249, that fucker is incredible looking (haven't fired one yet though)

probably only the barrel and rail is DD, he spent a shitload of money on custom parts

dad has good medium-heavy barrel profiles and decent accuracy

Attached: S T I C C X.jpg (1439x2048, 1.12M)

You bought a machine gun?

Damn son how much did that set you back, 20 grand?

Attached: heavy af [email protected] (3698x2772, 1.11M)

No you dont

Haha no. Meant to reply to the guy who said that he bought his after parkland.

AR isn't a Military issue armament, no matter how scary it seems to liberals.

Attached: super mean looking shortboi.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

I unironically want to put an 11.85" inch PWS piston setup in a mock-up haykay

Attached: 51877605_181158599528610_1753792974841320074_n.jpg (480x480, 64K)

I have a few. Then I got bored with them. I'm now thinking of legally selling them. That picture if frikken ridiculous. Too much crap on it.

fine, semi-automatic. a bigass gun that shoots a lot of bullets in an incredibly short amount of time feels unnecessary to me. if you need a gun (which is a different conversation that i'm more flexible on) then use a more modest handgun. you don't realistically need to riddle somebody with bullets in your day to day life

Attached: 52511044_546229099219785_9093925475694220225_n.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

Both of you are gay and retarded. Superior rifle, coming through

Attached: Indian INSAS.jpg (1214x910, 656K)

If youre flexible to the idea of someone needing a gun. Then you have to be flexible to the idea of someone owning an ar15 (for defense of ones home atleast) because they are far easier to use than pistols and much more effective.

Shut the fuck up Jew

Attached: YY6V6wT.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

You can dump as many rounds from a handgun as quickly as a semi-auto rifle, try another argument asshole.

Attached: roughly 8 grand.jpg (800x600, 436K)

Cause I have an AKM

I do. I have a Colt.

>don't realistically need to riddle somebody with bullets in your day to day life

What if you do someday?

Like this guy (pic related) who grabbed his AR-15 from his bedroom closet, ran outside and shot the church shooter in Texas

Attached: E2E88EF7-187A-4BD3-B919-EA87DD604598.jpg (1100x619, 50K)

TEXAS HOMEOWNER SHOOTS 5 NIGGERS WITH AN AK DURING HOME INVASION

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK LIBERALS

www.myhighplains.com/amp/news/texas/texas-man-defending-home-from-invasion-leaves-3-dead/1713374144

Attached: 1552027569965.jpg (2400x1620, 1.57M)

I do. Springfield saint pic related. Anyone have any experience with suppressors without getting your tax stamp?

Attached: ADD4F692-2A96-4E46-B1C9-A8DB0539AFD8.jpg (1242x2208, 531K)

Eat my ass fed

II'd much rather have an AK

30-06?

Well a Pajeet-shit-in-the-street kabab remover, will wonders never cease?

stop being so triggered at a different opinion

no way can you fire as many rounds from a single action handgun as a semi-auto. if you like guns, that's fine, but trying to argue that you need such overkill is ridiculous

Do you show these to all the guys you meet at bars?
I assume you must get lots of trailer-trash cock

Christ, fed bait in this thread

shes gonna dislocate her shoulder

Lol I’m not a fed, you can make one yourself completely legally but never have done it

I don't NEED guns.

It's my RIGHT to own them.

Attached: 1552497266593.jpg (2268x1276, 1.09M)

Isn't that a training rifle for a 6 year old girl?

Not a fed, you can legally make “particle filters” AKA suppressors but never have made one or looked into it

Cause I own a 11,6 inch cocker

Nice bait cunt

Shut the fuck up FBI glownigger jew

Attached: 1551476830555_0.jpg (3432x1457, 1.29M)

You never specified single-action cocksucker, and you haven't seen cowboy shooting have you, faggot?

>semi autos

if your wanting a semi auto,just buy a pistol.assault rifles are pointless if you want a semi auto

I unironically fucked your mother whilst you were wanking over this piece of garbage

how many trumptards posting their ar 15's were outraged over the bump stock ban? or did you make tons of excuses like every other fake gun supporter on the right

Nice try Pajeet. Isn't there a street asking for you to shit on??

No, no you can't, using a "solvent trap" will fuck you in a federal way, like said before, eat shit fed

I have a penis sir. And I intend to use it.

Because I'm not a 12 year old boy impressed by bang bangs

Are you fucking retarded?

im a psycho and i'd either kill myself or others with it

How so? They’re sold online in full kits and all you gotta do is drill the hole

fair enough, then. i'm not trying to say you personally shouldn't have them, just that i personally believe having a semi-auto is over the top and i wouldn't be comfortable with owning one myself.

The NRA is a bunch of shit people. total shit people.

That couch makes me sick

Still waiting on it.

Attached: 3d printing my AR174.jpg (480x600, 25K)

knifes can't kill you from 1000 yards away.

i'm going to cut my apple with this AR-15

my country doesn't like freedom

Go ahead and do that, then post it on facebook/twitter/whatever queer fucking shit you want to use and see how quickly the federal fuck your ass van shows up.

Because cucked state

Which state?

>britfag

Attached: 20190414_181424.jpg (490x521, 76K)

it's true, i can consistently hit a quarter from 150 yards with irons
AND with a century rifle no doubt, must've got an alright one with no QC issues, i've run tens of thousands of rounds through it with no problems

They're fun.

There's no way to define "assault weapon" that doesn't turn into a slippery slope and prohibit lever action shotguns like Australia.

The citizens having more power than the government forces the government to treat its citizens with respect, instead of genociding them or doing whatever it wants. The citizens hold the government accountable. Kings have to treat peasants agreeably when they're armed with pitchforks. 99.9% of gun owners are good people.

Attached: plYF9MI.jpg (2000x1195, 762K)

i dont murder people

No but they can do a lot more damage than any bullet.

If you're gonna lie at least make it believable, 1/2 MOA century rifle, with I'm sure red army or silver bear ammo, right?

Nice set

Attached: 20181201_180851.jpg (1608x3000, 1.51M)

Because the guy who sells them in the favela is mad at me and i don't want to have that confrontation

all AR owners are just tacticool wannabes and fudds
AK owners are just potato farmers and vodka drinkers

In my opinion not even 10% of people are "good people".

Shit country.

I do have a few OP

Attached: 2018-05-15 16.47.36a.jpg (2056x2741, 793K)

it was golden tiger, and i know its hard to believe, I still barely believe it myself, all my friends with ARs shit when they saw how accurate it was
whenever we went shooting all they wanted to shoot was the century
i'll never get another century though a lot of spots have small amounts of rust that's been painted over

No thanks

Attached: C-4.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Because i have 4.

Youre a fucking faggot OP and I love you
If no one else tells you that know that I do indeed love the fuck out of you
now suck this pee pee

Yea maybe a quarter painted red.

because im not a nazi

Good stuff

Attached: IMG_20180908_193140.jpg (1737x1303, 713K)

ok, ur opinion user............. you could least post one thats actually yours

That said I will be doing a form 1 soon for an SBR...........

it was painted, i wouldn't even be able to see that shit if it wasn't im blind af

I bet you have 4 shitty ones

Because an HK416 is better?

like some of yours better LOL, I do have one AR pistol I don't have a pic of yet....... just a range toy I built on an anderson lower

Attached: 2016-02-06 23.08.35.jpg (2988x5312, 1.71M)

Sorry this is an American thread

it's fucking hilarious to see soyboys get triggered

Because AR10 nigga

>n-no i'm not assblasted i swear
keep sucking Cletus' cock

Who here shoots deer with .30-06?

>fricking boomers

> grabs pic off google
swatmag.com/article/cloning-done-right-building-americas-rifle/

4th down on left

Cuck

Keep sipping that soylent and nursing the pubes on your neck ;) FYI giving girls money on venmo or cashapp won't ever get you laid.

Anybody have reccommondations for decent red dot sights that dont break the bank? Had a sightmark break on me a long time ago and havent replaced it yet.

am i the only one who thinks black ak 47's look better? do they have any ar 15's out there that dont look like shit

Is that one in the middle a Winchester .22? I started learning to shoot with one of those. It was 1896 or something. Had great capacity, like 15 or 18 .22LR and accurate as tits. Also quiet as hell, like a cap gun. And almost no kick at all. Great, fun little rifle for a beginner.

Because I don’t like shitty weapons.

Because AR-10s are better

Sorry man I wouldn’t recommend anything less than an EOtech or a vortex, or if you want magnification get a good Leupold off ebay or something. You get what you pay for and wasting money on a cheap one wouldn’t be worth it in the long run

Was thinking about a holosun one that was about 300 or so. Just haven't made any decisions yet

Yea I mean just look at the reviews, as anything else

1951 Winchester Model 61 and yeah they are awesome little tack drivers, if you use .22shorts or CC! .22 quiets they are almost 100% silent.

You do know that's not actually an AR-15 don't you?

I’m waiting for the AR-16 to come out

Attached: 12289485_1236996059725910_1696523408227985270_n.jpg (500x500, 36K)

AK is one of the most reliable platforms in the world.

I feel you bro.

I never had any problems with my groupings at all. Were you still on full auto?

awesome

Owning a gun isn't what freaks most people out. It's the lack of mental stability in the gun fetishists that does it.

Cause I don't have a small penis.

You wouldn't consider them over the top but if your a gun nut almost nothing is over the top.

No it's just a civilian clone of military hardware.

Lol ok weekend Rambo

So yours is a new version of mine. Your pic triggered my nostalgia and I looked up my dad's old rifle. It was the Model 1890. Three generations of men in my dad's family learned to shoot with that rifle. My great granddad got it somewhere and taught my granddad how to shoot. 20-something years later, grandpop owned the rifle and taught my dad with it. Then a few decades later, it was my dad's rifle and he taught me how to shoot with it. I live on the other side of the country now and haven't seen that rifle in 10 years. Now I want to use my vacation days to go see my dad and his old rifle.

You can throw all the insults you want it doesnt change the fact its true

Not really, just the command tier people are shit stains. Most NRA members support gun control.

Because the stag 15 m4 is better, faggot.

Because your man's living in the UK

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY all allow suppressors. Any other dumb shit you'd like to spout?

You will never get rid of guns. How does that make you feel? Maybe you should organize an uprising to confiscate firearms? Start in the gang infested areas. See how it works out for you.

Well you just proved how little you know with that statement.

Yeah tell me how your AR-15 is going to stop a tank.

because a real man can take care of business with a pistol. Anything else is due to insecurity, lack of skill with a weapon, thinking clearly under pressure, or just plain edgy faggotry

Because I own an AR-10

Attached: IMG_20190414_142240.jpg (2359x3980, 1.79M)

Tanks aren't great in cities. There will always be infantry. Ask the middle easterners who have been at war how well their firearms work against a unified military. They do get kills. You cannot forcibly occupy an armed and resisting populace effectively. If it came down to a civil war, which is probably coming between the left and right, the military would be divided and fighting on both sides most likely.

But hey if you just have the spirit of bending over and giving up, you won't be a part of that anyway.

No the fact that it's a bald faced lie is what makes it untrue. Just vomiting forth lies you've been told doesn't make them facts.

I'm a gun owner. So please try again with your mindless bullshit

>Hurry Durr how do you expect to fight aRm0rr???
Like this you fucking idiot

Attached: 1543979542380.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

It is a fact that rifles are superior. This isn't even debatable. Why not go out and try and take them from people if they bother you so much?

Yet you don't want people to have an AR15. How ironic.

Fine test it out for yourself. Go to a range and try putting multiple rounds into a target accurately with a pistol. Then try the same thing with an AR15. Then see for yourself which one you were more accurate with

He's obviously either a troll or an extreme liberal. Pointless to try and talk sense into either.

It's basically just the civilian version of the M-16. But hey I'm sure you're smarter than than the entirety of the internet.

because the NRA wont tell me what to think. guns are not a necessity

I think you miss the point to your freedoms, friendo. If you live somewhere instead of burgerland then your point really isn't valid anyways, since you don't have the right to own firearms because you grovel safety for freedom.

Attached: 1522085868657.jpg (500x500, 41K)

*With tax stamps

I dont think he was the original guy i responded too. The other guy said he was flexible on the idea of people owning guns so i thought (perhaps in vain) that i might shift his opinion just a little.

That's entirely based upon rules of engagement. How many rifles do you think existed in Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Berlin? Didn't do those poor fucks a shit of good. Your weekend Rambo power fantasies aside, trained equipped militaries will always win direct fighting.

Those are AR-15's huh?

>Such as Vietnam and Afghanistan

Were the hell see you buying? There some as low as 450-500 M&P Dpms are as low as 450.

I live in a 1st world nation, not some backwards shithole where everyone needs a gun.

Rifles are superior IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Home defense is not one. Corners, doorways, and furniture all make a less compact weapon less useful. The range is also at issue. The accuracy of a pistol at 15 feet is comparable to that of a rifle at 15 feet. So why would the bigger bulkier weapon be superior? Oh that's right, cause it's got a gold plated grip... Idiot.

Attached: 1456265092.webm (568x320, 260K)

Never said that. I said they were inferior weapons compared to the AK, and that they were worse for home defense than pistols. All the banning and seizing of guns came from your side.

Oh I have. For decades now. Yes at a range of 300 yards the pistol had sit accuracy, but we were speaking of CCQ not hunting.

I do.

>riots? not in my neighborhood

Attached: heavy.jpg (4032x1755, 1.48M)

because guns are fun, why own anything that does not bring you joy?

Oh my God, you have to pay.... In America?? Point being they said that they were illegal and that you would be vanned for them. Which is obviously not true

AR-15s are for human threats dipshit. There are other ways to defeat other threats, but you probably don't even know how to deal with the threat of your girl cucking you so I don't know why I waste my time

Probably not but I'm fairly open-minded on gun policy since I am a gun owner. The problem is that the two of you assume things I didn't say and believe things that are patently ridiculous.

Attached: i-told-her-guns-make-me-feel-uncomfortable-she-said-22079388.png (500x490, 95K)

You will get 25 years in prison if you manufacture suppressors without tax stamps you lying FBI nigger jew

Only a true patrician dabbles in both Stoner and Kalashnikov designs

Attached: AKMS variant with Type 56 front sight.jpg (600x400, 92K)

Attached: 0744117409.webm (570x320, 230K)

why do all the "no guns" have penis envy. only your boyfriend cares about the size of your cock.

An AR-15 isn't any more dangerous than any other semi-automatic rifle. People who don't know anything about guns are afraid of AR-15s because they look like military rifles. THAT THEY LOOK LIKE MILITARY RIFLES DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WORK LIKE MILITARY RIFLES. Only the military has military rifles. (And some SWAT teams and a few other LEO groups.) There is almost no civilian ownership of military guns. Please commit this to memory, it is the truth. AR-15s are designed to look like military guns for marketing purposes, not because they can shoot at an automatic rate of fire, they can't.

That was because the US military was fighting a political war and they were fighting a fucking actual war. Had the u.s. gone in in force, real force not the bullshit no bombing within 10 miles of City bulshit they were doing, both wars end in a very different fashion.

Once again ignoring the basic point of my argument which is that unrestrained military warfare against civilian populations population will not win, period end of sentence.

Won't be vanned with the stamp, and you can make the "solvent trap" suppressor AFTER an approved form 1 if ur 'murican as I am...... most other countries suppressors are basically accessories with no real regs

Attached: DSC_0006.jpg (2200x1467, 1.67M)

the first good reason not to own one on this board. thank you for being honest.

google select fire, then.

the ar15 is semi auto only

you fucking moron

Lost every thing in a horrible boating accident.

Because it's a poxy little low powered toy gun. Good for pillocks to make noise. Out at 400m it's a pop gun. A rabbit rifle. Nothing less than a 6.5 Creedmor or a 308 for a proper tool. 300 WM or WSM out to 1000, then 338 Lapua or 338 Norma Mag beyond that.

Mk 318 mod 0 is pretty lit

Okay I'm officially done with your dumb fucking stupid ass. The point was that an AR-15 will not hurt a tank. you want to change the rules of the game and then claim that I made a mistake and how I set my argument up? No wonder the GOP has fallen so far has to be infected by the likes of trump. Because their base can't string a thought together to save their fucking lives.

Because I have a FAL and an AR10 clone? Because stupid people buy M4 barrels with the cutout for the M203 grenade launcher they will never use, which makes the barrels flex weirdly.

The kits you buy online come with the stamps you fucking dumbass.

This is true.

I'm not sure how dumb you think I am, but yes fully automatic weapons are generally illegal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-220704__01.jpg (783x375, 75K)

nice try ATF, they do not, the only way to obtain one in the case of the solvent traps is to file a form 1 BEFORE you drill the hole or you are in for a very painful ass stretching by Tyrone during your 10 yr stint in prison, on the bright side you'll have no more constipation issues.........

SRC: I own a suppressor or 2

Attached: shall not be.jpg (800x922, 369K)

Shit overrated gun

Because I'm not a faggot

I have an sks and I'm not a faggot who needs an overkill gin to compensate for my tiny dick

are you sure? you do sound like one.

They're not illegal. Just super fucking expensive and a pain in the ass to get.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMOrmK0UT4
This porch monkey is always getting a new auto every few months

>regulated
>militia
kek

I own and carry a suppressor on my duty weapon. As a PPC I fill out tons of paperwork every year to keep everything legal.

Yes you have to have a stand for in order to have one, but to claim that you can't have one at all which is the claim that was fucking made. Is entirely bullshit as you just proved. If you can't carry a thought through conversation you shouldn't own a gun.

I carry a fully automatic MP5 as a PPC. that's why if you read carefully you'll see I said GENERALLY

In the USA they are a necessary right of the individual. Sorry if you are from cuckistan

based

1) I didn't see where it was stated you can't own one at all
2) I was answering the user who claimed that they are sold WITH the stamps "The kits you buy online come with the stamps you fucking dumbass."
3) My prior comment was agreeing that you won't be vanned in 'murica with a stamp

Attached: 36861961_10215611545818163_4181525596121071616_n.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Lol okay this is definitely bait, but I'll bite anyways. Any idiot who understands even the smallest, most insignificant details of modern combat knows small arms are ineffective against armor, literally why they're called armor. The "question" asked about how an AR-15 will help against tanks is an obvious attempt to move goal posts for the second amendment being used for it's intended purpose, implying that due to the obvious nature of an AR-15s inability to engage armor and other modern threats, the amendment is null and void. My response was of ways you can counter armored threats effectively, showing the validity the second amendment has to this day.

Was your girlfriend killed in a train explosion?

Regulated in the 18c did not have the same meaning............

Attached: Snap 2019-03-01 at 14.03.01.png (932x501, 52K)

I prefer the shotgun hanging between my legs

And it wasn't written for the militia but because a militia was required for a free state, militia's (standing armies) being used by Britain in the war the founders just came out of to suppress freedom, therefore the people should be able to be armed as a check

Attached: 1427171100085.gif (827x628, 44K)

Round to small
Is so small

So which militia are you a part of?

Guns are what made your country a 1st world nation, imbecile.

Is fast tho

when the tank operator climbs out to rape the naked trap girl I wound him with my AR as they attempt to rescue him I wound them from 150 yards away naked girl grabs grenade and throws it in the tank if we can't capture it.

Guns are for girls and fags, real men carry a knife

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Point was that milita membership is NOT required for the 2nd Amendment........ that said in my state Florida:

State Statute 250.02Militia.—
(1)The militia consists of all able-bodied citizens of this state and all other able-bodied persons who have declared their intention to become citizens.

Attached: 1545837856475.jpg (720x516, 131K)

A militia only exists in time of war when it's either Called by the government or spontaneously forms.
It literally means ordinary civilians picking up weapons to fight.

But it says 'well regulated', not just anyone. What 'well regulated' militia are you a part of?

The American one, dumbass. And chances are, so are you. You know how you had to register for the draft? You're part of the militia

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-194427.png (1080x1949, 210K)

see

But I do. Pic related

Attached: M4gery.jpg (2080x1560, 1.7M)

Already own a AR-Pistol in 5.56, but because it's so useless past 150 yards I'm going to be picking up a .22lr converter before the boogaloo starts.

That's classified.

is so small

>The right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
I know you're a troll, and good for you, you're good at it. The militia doesn't have to be present all the time. That's the whole point. The RIGHT of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms is there so we can form a rell-regulated militia if we need to. And don't even pull that whole "iT sAyZ ReGuLAted" bullshit that's already been addressed as to what that actually means and meant.

So tell me more about this well regulated militia. It kinda sounds like um, the military, or law enforcement, or security where they have to follow rules, report to an authority, where they can be stripped of their position, and where guns are contingent on service to said organization.

As I said the prefatory clause is stating that a militia/standing army is necessary to a free country/state to be secure. If you read the federalist papers where the founders laid out their reasoning for that amendment and others the right of the people to keep and bear arms was to be a check agains the power of the country/state to suppress freedom using the militia/standing army. Regardless of your feelings what matteris is SCOTUS interpretation which in District of Columbia v. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia

therefore it is NOT connected in any way to service with the militia............ period

Attached: 2018-10-05 00.05.36.jpg (2000x1500, 1.83M)

But the federalist papers aren't in the constitution.

The founding fathers wanted 'well regulated' militias because there was no way to support a standing army in the 18th century without a federal government (and defense was handled by the states due to logistical reasons). Well regulated means not every idiot who wants a gun gets one- it means there are rules, oversight and someone to report to.

This rell-regulated militia has a serious history. It, compromised of ordinary citizen soldiers, took on the worlds largest naval power on the planet, and with some help from outside powers, was able to win a bloody war for their freedom and independence. This was only accomplished because the citizens of this new nation were well armed in the era this war took place. The "founding fathers" of this new land found the idea of having an armed populace, that can come together in the face of tyranny and injustice, so important they put it on an explicit "bill of rights," things so important that they are given to us by god, not our government. Read a fucking book sometimes.

because i own my grandfather's WWII vintage Auto 5, and it will kill intruders much better than your pussy little AR-15

Attached: IMG_2553.jpg (4026x2577, 654K)

Attached: lock this bitch up.jpg (995x1295, 241K)

again refer to Heller, SCOTUS laid down what it means and that is what the law is young troll, regardless of your twisting around of intent, when it comes to interpreting the law the intent of the law by who wrote it is indeed relevant.

District of Columbia v. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia

Attached: love my G3.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

shut the fuck up. Your militia will do fuck all against F-35s and M1A2s.

Attached: anti-gun argument.jpg (1090x1052, 927K)

This is the most dumb fucking retarded thing anyone has ever said on here by far.

imposter fa

>This rell-regulated militia has a serious history. It, compromised of ordinary citizen soldiers...was able to win a bloody war for their freedom and independence. This was only accomplished because the citizens of this new nation were well armed in the era this war took place

But they reported to an army, with a chain of command ending at George Washington. They were well regulated in that they followed orders, followed basic rules of warfare, and could be expelled from the army for any reason the command structure sees fit.

What well regulated militia are you a part of?

Attached: 1537889716897.jpg (720x662, 42K)

See
The point is made very clear that THE PEOPLE of this nation be armed. Not "specific organizations" or "organized governmental armies." The people are supposed to be free. Obviously that isn't the case anymore and you immediately feel they need to be governed like sheep. If they didn't want THE PEOPLE of this country to be armed they wouldn't have explicitly said THE PEOPLE. Btw great trolling m8 effort is an a+ this is fun.

District of Columbia v. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia

Attached: 1544808363493.jpg (468x604, 64K)

Yeah, i'm sure a bunch of fat, middle aged LARPing faggots from Michigan would do really well.

Because I'm in the pre mcnamura mindset and I prefer. 30 cal. 5.56 is meant to disable. Not smash a fucking engine block.

But apparently laying out a bunch of garands in a fucked up French pose will bathe you in fanny. Your cock is a fucking spider web pal.

hello frens

Attached: 3266.jpg (2041x1246, 683K)

Alright this is becoming a broken record and I'd appreciate it if you gave a little more effort. Again THE PEOPLE yadda yadda no standing militia required that's why the said THE PEOPLE's right not THE MILITIA's right yadda yadda snooze-ville

Attached: 1423669761604.jpg (819x783, 162K)

Another filthy fucking stanag whore.

>Tripfag internet defense force
sad
I never claimed I was FA or that was my rifle

Attached: very high speed gear.jpg (1309x1800, 684K)

Your rail is outdated

Here let me pull up the first amendment and just put a bit of formatting:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
shall not be infringed.

I have no problems with Militias. And they are necessary for the right of the people to bear arms, apparently.

Oh yeah, please bring up the 5-4 Heller decision that flew in the face of over 200 years of prior case law. That wasn't a slam dunk, you know it, I know it and I read about that case years ago.

20rd USGI best aesthetic

Attached: MVIMG_20171113_202507.jpg (1745x1309, 786K)

stanag best mag, not even sorry
quadrails 4 life

Thats a really good point, the people are entitled to a well regulated militia. thank you for supporting regulation.

>unironically posting other people's rifles
absolutely pathetic

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-35f

Attached: file 4.jpg (521x753, 60K)

Dgaf if you're sorry or not. They're wank, simple as. Do everyone a favour and chuck yourself in the CNPP for an hour.

You should be flattered I like your rifle :^)

I'll make sure I ask for permission next time
please don't send the copyright bolis after me

You should try RS2V and see if you have the same opinion.

Too poor. Plus my university would kick me out.

because i own an ak47. larger round and everyone in america owns an AR and i’m not a normie

Hahaha thanks frendo.
I'll leave the obvious b8 for other posters, but even with exactly what you are saying, we have the national guard acting as our "active" militia, guaranteeing the right of the people to keep and bear arms so I don't need to be part of the militia, my right to keep and bear arms is explicitly safe and not up for debate (yet), at which point the electric boogaloo part II will kick off and it won't really matter

Own both AR and AK if you can, i do........ they each have their pros and cons.......... and both are fun

Attached: 2017-05-20 17.02.17.jpg (2100x1187, 1.88M)

Why do I need to own an assault rifle 15?

imagine being such noguns that the closest thing you can do is collect gun pictures

Attached: 1420474121490.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Current SCOTUS is set to take more 2A cases and elimionate more bans under "common use" precedent......... if RBG goes it will be more than a generation before anything remotely approaching gun control rears it's ugly head

what ak do you have? i have a century arms vska and the only problems i’ve had are the mag not loading fast enough when low on rounds

Left is a Century SAR-1 and right a Century M70AB2....... zero issues in either one regardless of ammo or mags, only problem if you can call it that, is 75rnd drms are tight in the SAR mag cutout but work fine.

Attached: 2017-06-15 17.24.07.jpg (2000x1500, 1.62M)

First off, find the period key, it makes you look less stupid.

"Electric Bugaboo part II" - sure kid pull up a meme so obscure everyone needs to look it up before the thread dies.

And finally, that statement of "well regulated" was there for a reason, regardless if John Roberts couldn't figure it out in DC v Heller. The pro-gun lobby knows that the majority opinion is weak, which is why they want to pack the court with pro-gun justices until the end of time so it won't get overturned. The case was not unanimous, clear-cut, or solid by any means.

You calling someone kid while needing to Google electric bugaboo is very ironic.

It's called a full stop you droopy fucking cunt.

Historically false.
A large portion of all military members would uphold their oath.
Logistics would be impossible to deal with.
No longer being supported by the populace means no more - Money, fuel, food or replacement parts coming in regularly.

Without the use of unconventional weapons it comes down to attrition, and the military would lose.