Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1553612710777.jpg (930x865, 432K)

>been together for 45 years
>she hasn't been raped/beaten to death
>obviously a decent guy

who gives a shit

cute

To be honest. I like this pic. Its really rare to see an interracial marriage going strong after a few years but hit damn 45 years. Thats great.

>inb4 race mixing agenda by the jews

so progressive

Edgy

fucking scum

does he still play for the globetrotters though?

Nigger done good

OP is a nigger

Shame they all don't end (continue?) this way.

Malcolm X was on to something with trying to get blacks to be better parents.

>44 years and she's still too stupid to grasp basic global geography and celebrity questions

Damn.

Watches Jeopardy
His kids know him

This man is not really black. He’s either really tan, or he’s a racist in blackface. Only explanation.

Attached: sex.gif (240x180, 1.06M)

it's a marriage of compromise, she watches jeopardy and wheel of fortune, he gets to watch lets make a deal and family feud

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THIS! SO MUCH THIS XDDDD

EL GOBLINO

Kys

LAWLOLOLOLOLOLROFLCOPTER

that's more burnt coal than the great smog of london

didnt you get it though? cause he has a giant dick and she has a small vagina

Just imagine his big black meat pumping her clean and innocent white pussy with hot cum *hnnnnnnnnnnng*

Attached: 121.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Cheering in response to a correct jeopardy question is weird. The fact that this has been going on for years is really weird. Why are they still watching Jeopardy after 45 years of marriage?

Couldn't give a fuck.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OHHHH YEAH NOW I GET IT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YEAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

#THREAD

AMIRIGHT!? XDDDDDDd

How can black men even compete?

Attached: tonci.jpg (579x960, 46K)

cake has a white guy on it lol

stop

Racist fuck

Attached: 1488585963148.jpg (797x1000, 188K)

They beat me an my wife by 20 years.

They are such a cute couple.

I like this.

fuck me this is an underrated post lol

/thread

wait are we complaining about racism on Yea Forums?

wow that’s a bit graphic and intense! RUDE!

I’m just kidding of course, I think it’s a really very good joke for this topic.

Ex Dee everyone

Nobody cares if it's a natural relationship, some people have weird taste, whatever. It's when it gets promoted as trendy by the MSM and (((they))) go out of their way to flood white countries with military aged illegals, that gets people pissed. As they should be.

Attached: 1495255383663.jpg (1500x998, 755K)

Oh boy, yet ANOTHER race bait thread on Yea Forums. Boy, I am shocked. Totally. Because these cancerous AIDS-fests of threads never get posted. Nope, not a billion times a day. So original content OP. Not childish cancerous bait posted by a Trumptarded incel manbaby with horrendous B.O. and a predilection for buggering small boys. Nope, not at all.

Attached: med.gif (303x184, 1.5M)

what a waste. she looked cute

Attached: 1551492811144s.jpg (112x125, 4K)

Attached: the rock gif.gif (256x147, 1.48M)

Mind if we dance with yo dates?

Your mom.

Attached: verb5w456bw456.jpg (250x250, 8K)

There was a store at malls back in the 70s. It was called “Pose With A Negro’. Kind of a Disney thing. Nice chattn with you space cowboy

It pays to know English you fumbling white piece of shit.

Attached: 1520011019433.jpg (165x157, 4K)

decent people are decent

If they've been together that long and have had a good life, then I see nothing wrong with it. And black dudes from the 70s were way more responsible than they are today. Also, can't blame him for not wanting a black woman lol.

You're asking random people their thoughts on some random peoples wedding photo from 1974

fpbp