According the the U.S. Census Bureau Whites make up 73.0% of the population while Blacks/African Americans make up 12...

According the the U.S. Census Bureau Whites make up 73.0% of the population while Blacks/African Americans make up 12.7%. However the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics for 2017 show that Whites are responsible for 46% of all violent crime while Blacks are responsible for 44%.

That means that 12.7% of the population is responsible for 44% of all violent crime in the U.S. What makes the Black/African American community more likely to commit violent crime?

Please, serious answers only. I'm looking to make sense of this.

Attached: Offender_race.png (358x169, 11K)

Nigger crimes are only an issue if they affect anyone else. If it’s nigger on nigger crime let it happen let them take eachother out

the system is racist you stupid goy.... i mean my fellow white

Now show it by wealth distribution instead of race and you'll see similar numbers. It's almost like race isn't the factor hmm?

So the follow up to that is that 61% of the victims of violent crime are white. Picture related.

Attached: chart.png (726x176, 18K)

Yes it does if you are going to make snap judgments. What it doesn't do though is attribute cause - there are probably another dozen data points that aren't mentioned.

Poverty, parental education, parental presence, exposure to drugs, ghettoization, education of the child, literacy in the home etc.

So yes, this does mean that black people are more likely to be criminals, but not necessarily because they are black. It would be very interesting to see what the commonalities are between the violent white and violent black populations.

I'll see if I can find it related to income.

A good point indeed, but you have yet to answer the question.

Attached: 1547074156848.jpg (582x589, 25K)

So white people are disproportionately under targeted?

The burden of proof is on you

Why do affluent black neighborhoods have worse crime rates than poor white neighborhoods?

Do they?

Logged.

Why do poor asians do better on IQ tests than rich blacks?

Because jews aren't targeted enough. They're listed as "white" for some reason.

Manchild faggots can't into economy don't even try to reason with then

There's a tonne of factors and nothing is ever simple enough to draw simple conclusions.

Here's what really matters. What percent of black people commit violent crimes? (Very low) and why is that enough for people to condemn all of them?

economic reasons, institutional racism, white privilege, dem monkey genes.

>Very low
Ima need a source on this

>There's a tonne of factors and nothing is ever simple enough to draw simple conclusions.

I agree. I know that there's a very small percentage that is responsible for the crimes, however that makes the data even more intriguing. Ideally, violent crime rates would be equal across races for both victims and offenders, but it is very disproportionate.

Please understand, I'm not condemning the black community. Something exists in their community that doesn't exist in mine and no, it's not money. I grew up with an extremely poor family.

A leftist would say, Because of the fact that they were supressed for generations, and that caused the rest of america to have an un- or consious bias for the "white man". That is why Blacks kill commit more crime.

> Normal people would say it is because of the upbringing of the black chrildren. Young people need a leader. Some have there famliy and other find a person outside of the home. Sadly black youngsters find a leader that have a bad influence, and with no influence of a single mom who is working two jobs, the young person have a bad influencer from whom is giving the lost youth guidance, and a single mom who is only yelling at the youngster for not getting there shit together. This is a bad situation, and that is why so Many Black people are ending up in prisons.

Your personal experience of poverty doesn't negate am entire population's experience with poverty.

Anecdotes are not data.

Just look up the statistics yourself, or get the census data and crunch the numbers out yourself. Let's say, murder for instance. If you compare the percentage of blacks versus the entire population of the nation to the number of murders total then black people who are only 13% or less of the population commit about 50% of the murders, true, but the total number of murders distributed across the black population would make only about 0.02% of all black people murderers.

Now of course there's issues with that, namely that it's still 5 times the rate at which white people are murderers, which really can't be ignored and is meaningful.
Then of course there's also the issue of who in the black community is committing those murders, because it's not equally distributed among all black people. Very rare for a woman to be doing that crime in particular in the black community, so really it's only about 6 or 7% of the population doing 50% of the murders.
Except not really because that would be including ALL males, and babies & geriatrics ain't doing the killing, so it's more like 3 or 4% of the population doing 50% of the murders.
And then you add to that the fact that white murder rates are terribly skewed because several Latinos and Hispanics are still classified as white, and drag the white murder rates up much higher than they would otherwise be if only Caucasian WASPs were included in the headcount.
So some people choose to condemn all of them because it's rather horrifying to imagine that if black people constituted 100% of the population we might expect to see the rate of murder climb by as much as 7 to 8 times higher than it currently is following these trends and tendencies. And that's without even considering how much worse it could get in the absence of the primarily Caucasian-Contrived support structure and government institution which one would reasonably assume to collapse and vanish entirely if black people were 100% of the population.....

Yea Forumsro, I'm still poor. Been this way my whole life :)

>only about 0.02
You better be a troll. It does not matter what amount of people commit murder, murder is still commited by people. No matter what percentage of blacks commit crime, MOST of it is still commited by blacks, which is fucking funny since it is such a small demographic. I guess that rap and gangsta culture takes its toll, huh.

Did you finish reading?

You need a source that shows that of the 40 million black people 20 million aren't murderers?
Dude I understand citing sources but fuck, you are dumb.

I understand.

As I said it's complex. All these factors can contribute. It means yeh you were poor. It doesn't mean you were gonna be violent. It means you had a higher chance based on that factor alone, but there's a thousand more and not all will do their thing.

It's more complicated than even liberals make it, but I can tell you this. Learn how statistics work, and look at them through and through.

You'll notice that in crime rates of black people the correlations on race,wealth, everything have an extremely high standard deviation. Look it up if you don't know what that is.

But an extremely high standard deviation means the cause is very not likely what you're measuring. So if you ranked it by race ans find there's a higher crime.rate but there's a high deviation, it means it's not race. It's something else.

I for one would look more at cultural influence. I've known a lot of hood niggers and two things I've seen very consistent among the criminal types.. one, they legit think they can't succeed. TV, white people, police, each other, someone's tleling them they ain't getting shit in life unless they rap, play basketball, or Rob stores.

Two, im in trades, and since I live near a huge hood nigger area of the city, there are your charities putting all the gangsters in our trade.

The moment they find out they can make 40 an hour swinging a stupid hammer, 9/10 of them make total 180s in their lives. They drop the guns and drugs and say goodbye to their homies and go to work.

Again, probably more complicated than that, but that gives you just one reason and perspective: hopelessness.

Yes. And yes, I DID answer to the major point of your essay. You can't just say that blacks are innocent - every race, nationality or other groups if people has their criminals, morons and sometimes town rapists. The question is obviously in proportions, which is RIGHT NOW way higher than the others combined.

So you didn't finish reading.
Must be jealousy, then. You're confronting someone who did a better job of making your point than you did.

They include light skin spics as "white".

It's actually like 47% European white

But of course it is, like there could be some other reasons to disagree with retards pointing some obvious shit out. No shit the amount of criminals is relatively small. Not every black person commits a crime, but FFS the statistics are relentless - most of the crimes are commited by blacks. Stop beating around the bush and just admit it.

Now the reasoning behind that is quire peculiar and could potentially be related to the more community-secluted lifestyle in many cities, the minority mindset, etc. So if you want to find them out, stop being a troll faggot on /b and go study them. Otherwise, fuck off.

Attached: 1555218895854.png (612x331, 24K)

no, blacks commit such a high percent of violence they skew the stats