So i managed to become an asshole and this is how

So i managed to become an asshole and this is how.

>got this 280 lbs nymphomaniac girl to fall for me and would constantly send vids of herself masturbating to me and loves me
>got this girl who is into anime and is melancholy who experiences seizures and is bound into a wheelchair to love me
>got this black girl to calling me daddy and having me call her my "little girl"
>dated this hinab Malaysia girl,broke up because i don't convert (fuck religion) and came back to say high and managed to manipulate her to letting me be friends and she is conflicted eith herself because she hates herself because she wants me gone but she loves me and wants me to come back
>have this one girl who is a psychopath that is basically just a fuck buddy but sees me as her best friend but does not know about the other girls and neither does the rest of them know about each other

So in short i managed to have a harem of somewhat. So how did i do Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554315424049(2).jpg (365x389, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwnMG5yGJls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this look like your personal blog?
Fuck off asshole

Nice

Attached: 1553634358656.jpg (1079x1076, 116K)

>Bill Clinton/10

The middle two sound good, the others don't seem worth having around, unless nympho whale is super good at fucking

well done OP

Forgot to mention the psycho girl is actually in a relationship but me and her have roleplay fuck fest with each other and i developed the time schedual so i have time for all of the girls on my list and always have exucses incase i don't show up for one of them on tine. Currently working on this one girl that is into horses.

kek

This is how we should live our lives Yea Forums

Good for you, user. Do you know a website called Facebook?

I never use facebook or twitter and fuck reddit. I use randochat, kik, wechat and skype for these girls. The psycho girl one i got caught with her bf and he forgave me a few times but me and her woukd go back to fucking but me and the bitch are good friends.

>harem
A group of fat fucking whales is called a "pod."

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You think that until you grow up and realize that all the pain you've inflicted on those chicks eventually comes back to stomp your balls down to cherry pits thanks to karma.

I wasted 10 years of my life doing shit like that and am still paying for it.

>landwhale
>depressed, emo girl
>black daddy's girl
>asian muslim who is conflicted with herself about you
>literal psycho bitch that is literally cucking her own bf woth you and is your bff

Thats not a harem, thats a divwrse harem of progress of autism powers from Yea Forums

I was like that for three years until i took the honk honk pill and i just enjoy the ride of life and just take the girls along the ride with me and they dont mind as long they dont know about each other besides as long my dick is pleased and i got somebody to talk i am a happy man.

you're minipulating a bunch of retards dude. not that hard...

Attached: insertion sorting.gif (600x338, 1.52M)

At least he gave girls the same treatment the girls do to guys

Sounds like OP is using an insane amount of time just to get his dick wet. I mean whatever floats your boat but personally I think that's mostly a waste of time. Just jerk off and go do your own thing.

At least he is getting laid more times than anyone will ever get on this website and i am jealous of him

I could call you Johnny Cash with that empire of dirt

bump

>> At least he is getting laid more times than anyone will ever get on this website
At the very least he makes up better stories than anyone will ever make up on this website.

One would think that as President if he's going to be a scumbag that he'd have better taste then Monica Lewinsky.
The clintons are fucked and they should all be in prison.

Let me have one, I'm lonely.

Anyone think of why that sleazy clinton daughter got a 400k/yr job straight out of school? It certainly wasn't based on skill, it was based on access to her parents who at the time were thought to be the annointed ones, thought that way by demoshits. Things didn't turn out quite the way they planned.

What's that little bitch doing now for 400k/yr straight out of school? Absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwnMG5yGJls
The Police . So Lonely (live)

Ur wierd

Attached: 1552429790558.png (500x522, 127K)

u r mum was weird and spastic after i wuz dun wth her last nite

At least my dick is having fun

OP how old are you? Because none of these are worthy of relationships. If I had to choose one to keep your dick wet, it'd be psycho and the black girl assuming she is attractive. Melancholy sounds like my kinda disaster to end up with sad feels after a few years. And definitely lose the Muslim. If not converting is a deal breaker she probably will wait until marriage and has a psycho racist family.

As long as your council councious is clean it’s no big deal. But when you cause them pain and agony, and then feel bad bit of regret for your actions, that’s when you get yours like you gave them theirs. It’s just the cycle of life. Try not to be a dick ok

almost as good as me
i did this girl and her mom at the same time cp worthy

This

Your harem sucks, the only one remotely decent is the weeb girl and the wheelchair is a dealbreaker. The melancholy would get annoying too.

OP has it figured out. Good job guy. I have 3 hoes currently in my "stable", as I like to call it. When a bitch outlives her usefulness I put her out to pasture and replace her with a new plowhorse.

Ultra hardmode: Get a vasectomy and sling yogurt with reckless abandon. When a ho says she is preggers laugh in her face, call her a slut, and kick her ass out to pasture.

when im getting ready to climax i yell allahu akbar!

Ultra hardmode is to have your own personal sperm bank then get a vasectomy