What would be the best method of execution for women?

What would be the best method of execution for women?
(the best I mean is the most interesting for the audience)

Attached: 1548537866310.jpg (1200x795, 433K)

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby - the RIGHT hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Attached: Ros.gif (500x216, 751K)

Tie them to a pole and impale them with a pike through their vagina.

Attached: STlfgGZ.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

I always had a liking to the "getting eaten by small animals" method of execution

Always wanted to see someone use ants as a form of execution

would probably be pretty boring.

Mass dry anal, don’t clean up any wounds, don’t let any one cum inside the ass (mouth is fine and encouraged), everyone else gets to enjoy some ass whilst she’s getting ass raped to death
Seems fun for me

Attached: b769522cd5b51b8ffe2921dbf9815c519c593a56297f92fff4d1339cd731e781.gif (400x361, 1.99M)

honestly OP, it sounds vague, strange, nebulous and counter-intuitive, but this guy; is right.

Attached: 1550698081441.webm (448x336, 1.96M)

For y'all thinking that this is real, just fucking google image search it

*bombs thread*

BOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH BAM BAM BAM BAM!! SMASH!!!

WOOOOHOOO NO SURVIVORS KREEEEEEEEEE SLAM!
WURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BLAM! KAPOW! KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry bro lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: images (9).jpg (659x466, 48K)

OH FUCK

post op and deserving btw

He got airpods in he can't hear us run!

Hang them from a tree or the gallows in a big poofy dress weaeing nothing underneath like no underwear

Fate/stay night

Or getting eaten alive by rats or ants

My boner is ready for you baby.

Attached: 1424358541547.jpg (768x751, 68K)

"Now what do we do scoutmaster Jim?" said Timmy. "Well, Timmy first everyone gets a turn using the semen toilet. Then we smear honey, peanut butter, and blood meal all over it so the bears will come and eat it."

Bump

*Wearing*

reddit fag

Pull your pants down and make them laugh themselves to death.

Retardet?

fuckkk meee i reallyyy need that scale FUCK

based but wrong thread i think