I have a pocket knife with a ~7 cm long blade, 4cm is serrated, the the 3cm and the tip is not...

I have a pocket knife with a ~7 cm long blade, 4cm is serrated, the the 3cm and the tip is not. Where do I cut myself to die the quickest? Also, where do I do it? In my bed or in the bathtub? If I do it in the bathtub, my parents won't have to throw the mattress out.

Attached: 1553609955891.jpg (378x396, 14K)

in the bathtub with warm water coz as you lose blood you will start to feel cold

Attention whore. If you’re that dumb that you want to actually off yourself, post some proof. Just use the blade to cut your neck and wrists. But why would you do this? It’s the worst way to do it.

Also in water you bleed more quickly becouse th water wash blood off and the bleeding won't stop.

Fuck that nigger just go get some helium

I have no guns, no high buildings near where I live. It's the quickest way I have

If you're going for the neck, try for the jugular vein.
If you're doing it on your arms, remember that you cross the street for attention and go down the street to get to your destination.

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 8K)

How long will the jugular vein one take? Slit or stab? How strong? How deep is the vein?

why not just go do something else

what have you got to lose, fella

everyone on earth will die by 2100 due to global warming

why not wait and die with everyone else?

Fucking coward. Just go rob a bank with a bb gun and get shot to death by the police. That's how real men go out. There's also the added potential bonus that they don't call the police and you get the money instead of death.

I assume if you jab that knife in and get a little violent, then it shouldn't take too long.
I mean, there's a reason covering someone's mouth and then cutting them is portrayed in films often.
It's not too deep, either - you should be able to find your pulse.
I wouldn't know, I've never personally bled out. If you have rope, though, and a high enough balcony or something, I imagine a broken neck would hurt less.

Attached: 26f.png (792x855, 710K)

Shut the fuck up same reddit faggot.

bite my nuts newfag

Attached: 1553782373987.png (950x900, 305K)

what
I just want him to bite my nuts is all

Suicide Prevention called, they want their killjoys back.

Attached: 1509429272072.jpg (517x720, 28K)

Suicide is dumb. Use your new found freedom. What's the worst that can happen, you might die?

Attached: no suicide.jpg (1350x561, 101K)

stab your ass

I looked it up. A guy tried to kill himself by cutting the jugular. I clotted up and the bleeding stopped. Although, he said external jugular, so that means I just have to cut deeper right? Even if an ambulance is called, it will take at least 15 minutes to get here.

If you've got the balls to take a knife, stand there, and insert it into your neck you're pretty amazing. Why are you wasting that? What your suggesting takes both incredible will power and massive tolerance to pain. Every auto-reflex will scream at you to stop.
If you could redirect that power, you could change the world.

do the wrists, but up and down not side to side

Reddit fags can't even match my dubs, and then have the nerve to call me a newfag. Go upvote your own dick, faggot.

You cut to the root of your problems and get help my dude, you are loved

bump

Bump yourself off the nearest bridge you fucking faggot-ass bitch.

fuck you

Agreed. Op, do something interesting, you have nothin to lose. If you’re still worried about ur parents, you don’t have the right to killl yourself either.

I'm not into faggots, so fuck off.

He is not going to change the world but could definitely do whatever the fuck he wants outside, most likely a crime, and end it before going to jail

>implying any of this is real

No proof, not real.
Hence why all of you fags wanting to help and talk OP out of this shit are autists.

Attached: 1515392401191.jpg (500x326, 32K)

Stuuuuuupppiiiiiiidd

Bathtub. Think about the people who have to deal with your body.

From cow farts?

Just go straight down your arms

Think about how his parents will feel every time they have to shit or use the bath. They'd have to sit in the room where their child died.
Stop being a cunt OP, go and kill yourself outside. Just tie a rope on a tree branch. Choke out, go unconscious and die. It'll be easy.

Cut between you labia, you big pussy