Good morning si/b/lings. It's time for a new dick rate thread, connection edition

Good morning si/b/lings. It's time for a new dick rate thread, connection edition.
Why connection edition? Because we try and make some human contact through rating and talking about each others dicks.
The rating system is still from 1 to 10, but if you're so inclined, you could also use the 1 to 100. Ask a question, comment on other peoples dicks or just call us all a "bunch of faggots"

So about this image, the 14 is supposed to be the timestamp, does the job well enough I suppose. I know for a fact my dick would look a 100% better if it were shaven. I'd give my dick a 8/10 when shaven and a 5/10 when hairy like this. It's still my dick and I love it a lot.

P.S.: 1 free internet if you can guess why it's so shriveled up

Attached: dick1.jpg (1200x1600, 176K)

Here it is a bit harder. The same thing shrivelling it is keeping me from getting it hard all the way.

Attached: dick2.jpg (1200x1600, 180K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-81g

Attached: file 16.jpg (1574x1000, 214K)

no one's replying op

i give you a 6.5/10 when semi but i'll need to see full hard to give a proper score.

Besides this being obvious spam, what's the purpose of this server?

I'll give them time, it's still early where I am. Thanks for the rating, I'll shave it one day and post a proper hard on. Keep an eye out for the shampoo timestamp hehe

Bump

nice hrt cock op

Small boi

Attached: dick3.jpg (1200x1600, 206K)

Nope, not hrt :)

Also, show me something...

Bump1

Send your dick to jamiedd1233

Jamiedd1233 should send his dick here

Attached: 1547690437210-b.jpg (600x899, 40K)

imb4 is posting this stupid shit to get turned on by people who reply with something like "oh look a tiny dick, i r8 1/10"

I am almost sure you are the same delusional guy posting these "college guys slapped cheating mens ass all the way home" and that other shit threads you are posting again and again

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING KYS DEGENERATE

I don't actually know which thread you're referring to. Also, it's unusual for my dick to be this small so I'm posting it 'cause it's funny. Think what you want and post a pic of your dick

Id sick it OP

Yes, sick it you slut

rate me?

Attached: 20190413_072145.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Took me a second to realise what was going on. I like the paleness, I also think the shape is good for what it's supposed to do. It also looks big, not huge, just big.
Why does it look raw? What have you done to the poor thing?

8/10 - keep up the good work

Attached: bigdick1.png (800x793, 876K)

You're no fun, it would me much better if you rated at least one other dick.
I like that it's straight as an arrow, at least the left to right aspect is, tho I can't tell about the up down from this angle.
I'm more a fan of the uncircumcised variety.
I like it, 6/10
Post a side view and I'll score more appropriately

how am i supposed to rate them dicks that ain't erect

am i supposed to use my imagination

6/10

Attached: ad.jpg (288x512, 39K)

Rate it based on the material provided. I'm guessing you'd have some kind of scaling system. So fully erect - full points, semi - half and flaccid - low or none. I don't agree with that scale, but you're free to use it.

6/10 pic related or are you replying to someone?

I mean, it looks HUGE which is a plus, but it's bent like a scimitar. Well, not so much, but still enough to throw off the looks aspect. Shaved semi recently and uncut, 6/10 - not that impressed

Forgot to mention, good job on the shave.
Here's a cool pic as compensation.

Attached: 1551536202490-b.jpg (527x640, 44K)