Hey Yea Forumsros I'm a defense lawyer & I hate my life right now...

Hey Yea Forumsros I'm a defense lawyer & I hate my life right now. Without going into too many details my client's fiance got some guy fired & my client acted like a cunt on Twitter & stirred shit up. Now I have to read like 30 lbs worth of documents, almost 500 pages of all of my client's dumbass tweets. Now I'm starting to really hate him, he is guilty of what they are suing him of at least in this state & has a ton of evidence against him, but he dose not want to settle despite my council. Please tell me it will be okay, please I don't care if it is true or not. Just humor me Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 79567906734096739.gif (220x213, 131K)

Saul Goodman

Attached: jimmy.jpg (239x239, 12K)

Tell him that if he won't take your advice that he'll need to find another lawyer. Then do a line of coke.

It'll be ok user. I don't know jack shit about laws but I hope it goes well for you.

Attached: hsf.jpg (921x800, 165K)

Sounds rough but try to remember why your job is so important in the first place.

Even the most despicable people deserve to be represented-- even if they are likely to be found guilty anyway.

Your work is appreciated, my Yea Forumsrother.

Pretty much this. Tell him straight up that he’s going to lose, unless he paid for your services directly. In which case sugarcoat it

OP you could always broker a deal between the two and have one another freeze condom feces to alleviate the tension with

You got this, fucker. You didn't get this far by being a pussy.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Tell him point blank you're going to lose.

Then stand by his dumbass so you can say I told you so

Say hi to Ron toye for me from the istandwithvic crowd

>defense attorney
Be a fucking attorney and make real money

I was on another thread kind of talking about this briefly I could use one right now but you're such a puss I wouldn't trust you to represent me.

I could feel my virility ripping my pants off

>Act like you care about him/ wanna help him
>Get to scene
>Prepare all the evidence
>Act like ur defending him the most professional way
>You're actually discreteetly feeding the cont arguments
>You get the money and that fucker off you

win win

Attached: consider the following.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You still get money. Why are you so worried?

It just so gay sitting here in the middle of night reading all of these tweets, I thought I was actually going to help people in law school. This guy is the living example of beta bitches online & in today's society. I also have no idea how he plans to pay me when his wife is getting served as well, that's all that keeps me going, getting green from this stupid motherfucker.

You're still getting paid right?
You advised he ignored, last him burn.

Ron and monica aren't married.nice try tho

As long as your not a faggot who dosen't know when to keep off your damn phone despite my council, I'd take you. I just need to vent on Yea Forumsb for a minute.

>thought I was actually going to help people in law
You and every other fucking lawyer user. Suck it up.

>Now I have to read like 30 lbs worth of documents, almost 500 pages of all of my client's dumbass tweets.

that's what paralegals are for you reject from a 3rd tier school

user can't afford a paralegal, he's not getting paid

people think your kind are pigs in suits for a reason, im not saying you are, but your work makes you

If he's not getting paid, then he may as well just get some $5 hooker from craigslist and have her read it

It's not even midnight

Rekeitas stream was fun tonight eh user

This is funny as fuck, all these normies without a clue what you're talking about lol.

Ron is gonna get reamed

>I'm a defense lawyer

>but he dose not want to settle

I don't believe you

Damn, I miss craigslist personals. My wife put divorce on the table and I could really use some NSA to look forward to. I wonder if tinder works for 45yo divorced fucks with kids.

Its true he is that dense

I'm pretty sure thats a episode of how i met your mother

He really, really is. Stupid soycuck

How much are you billing an hour?

Its OK I'm sure monica will at least give you a blowie as payment.while Ron watches of course

Not enough, but he wants to waste everyone's time sooooooooooo
> ohwellIdideverthingIcould.jpeg

Wouldn't it be funny if was actually Toye's lawyer & even he thinks that he's a big bitch.

Fuck his wife

It would be the icing on a shit filled cake

Eeryone else has

No way that's gross. Its most likely crusty like an old booger, pus and blood covered included.

>Even the most despicable people deserve to be represented
But how much representation should they really receive? I though the representation is exactly about providing legal advice to people who don't know much about laws. OP's client, by ignoring his advice, is essentially giving up this right, doesn't he?

oof
Fuck her twice

Would you say your client is melanin enriched?

Attached: racism.webm (600x338, 712K)

I hear that soy is a great source of melanin

eventhough the client should have listened to OP and settled, due process needs to be conducted. Even if this guy is scum. It will be maximum lulz when the client loses the case and is given a heavy penalty.

Just give his girl some deep loving OP, and win over his dog too.

Not a lawyer but tell him to tell the judge he wants to forward a motion of nolo contendere. Plead the fifth or something like that. Not sure how legal jargon says nolo contendere but have him try that I guess

If only you knew

> shit man I don't know how the law works
> say this law jargon I don't know
sound advice user never change.

This whole thread is lulz

Lawyer here too. I assume you're new to the business. Your job is not to judge your client, it's not to do the right thing by your personal ethical code either. Guilty is a law term, he's technically not guilty yet. He doesn't wanna settle, fine, this is gonna happen so many times in your career you're gonna get bored of it. Defend him with whatever you can. That's your job.

If you need more convincing, ponder the outcomes. If you intentionally fuck it up he can rightfully sue you and you're gonna be basically unhireable in any decent office in the future. One random guy in the whole world will pay for his actions. In the grand scheme of things, this is trivial. On the other hand, if you do your job, someone got wrongfully fired, it's none of your business. He's not your client, you owe him nothing. Do you feel bad for everything unfair happening in this world or is it just the unfairness you happen to witness? You won't change the world, noone does. Suck it up.

All I know is nolo contendere is like saying no contest. He's going to lose anyway unless you're a good lawyer, your job is to argue that your client is right backed by evidence, or if you know he's going to lose have the charges lessened by having him apologise or do community service or something. I'm not a lawyer but I did study a little bit of law when I was In high school and a little real estate law in college.

You forgot to add, make as much as you can and don’t feel anything.

OP is not lawyer.whole thread is b8 based on weeb wars.

When the settlement cost more than the defense and “possibly” lower settlement. What’s your fee?

Or is it?

Attached: 0984908.jpg (690x480, 71K)

I'm this guy-> Nolo contendere is a weird plea only allowed in the US if I my memory serves me right. In my country, like in any other country than the US, there is no such thing.

shoulda thought twice about being a jew.
sorry, bucko

Is this civil and criminal? What’s the charge?

What was the name of Ron's lawyer again?

Tortious interference with a contract, defamation, public conspiracy, being a soy filled cuck tard and probably libel

At least

I'm pretty sure he dropped his first lawyer because he didn't listen.

Monday cannot come soon enough lol

Anyway, I have some farming to do.

I will be in touch

Big question, why not plead insanity and argue that no sane person would behave this way?

the not meme answer is because the client will will object because it could damage their position at their job and can be prosecuted for taking advantage of the state for false reasons.