Gay things you've done greentext thread

Gay things you've done greentext thread

Attached: 1555178975153.jpg (998x1481, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucked a woman with my cock. it was super gay.

More detail. And emphasis on the cock please!

who's that in the pic

>be like 17
>want to have anal sex with gf
>she says ok but shes gonna try to stick something in my buttt
>fuck her in the ass a few times
>she tries to put something in my butt
>doesn't work very well
>tries like two times, she doesn't enjoy it
>that was that, had anal sex with her for a couple years every so often

DP my friends ex

Was there any contact?

Posted on Yea Forums.

Add jamiedd123 if you wanna see gay

Long time ago
>be 17, folks gone, up late browsing craigslist, horny
>see ad from a cd that is parked at the rest stop not far away in his RV, asking guys to come get blown
>decide fuck it, reply
>emails back quick, asks my age, im honest for some reason, he's into it.
>tells me where to park and just knock, no big deal
>almost chicken out but sack up and shower, then head over there, nervous as fuck
>park, get out, he opens the door even before i knock and pulls me in and is already rubbing my crotch
>he smells like perfume and his makeup looks great, wig is nice, doesn't look necessarily passable but the taboo of is is exciting to me, blouse with what looks like silicone whatevers in his bra and a black skirt and thigh highs
>he laughs "are you sure you're 17? dont worry baby, relax" and nudges me to sit on the little couch and just like that is taking me out of my pants and kneeling and sucking my cock
>its legitimately amazing, he moves my hand to feel his ass, i feel weird but squeeze it as he moans with my dick in his mouth
>he comes up, hissing in my ear, "do you want to try something?"
>before i can answer he's spun around, and is grinding his ass into my dick, pulling at his skirt, putting my hands on him and he asks if i like it
>i dont know wtf to say, he tugs his skirt further, i can feel bare ass on my dick now as he's tugging at his panties
>he reaches over, squeezes lube in his hand, jacks it over my dick and sniffs something hard (i know now its poppers)
>he pushes down on me and i feel pressure around my dick and then woooosh im inside this guy's asshole
>its hot and tight and i cant believe it but i love it, he moans to fuck him and I start to slowly buck my hips, then faster, then repositioning and he's holding himself up on the back of the couch and i fuck his ass hard, pushing all the way in, and cum buckets
>instantly disgusted with myself, my dick slides out with a "pop", he says "good job baby", i go home and debate killing myself

Did you ever do it again?

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

discord.
gg/bBaZXcp

Attached: 1545854606091.jpg (2481x1730, 364K)

ha faggot

It's time user. Join the one and only Yea Forums discord that is actually epic style and full of smart, informative Yea Forums users!

discord.
gg/XfeaAe

Believe it or not, no, not until far far more recently. I've gotten head from a few guys in the last couple years, semi-anonymously, craigslist things (or i guess doublelist now). But it took me awhile to get over the "that was too gay" thing, and i still haven't had anal sex again.
I probably would given the right amount of discretion and opportunity but i haven't been brave enough yet.

Sucked my homies dick...he...he didn't say "no homo" after. He broke his promise.

Attached: sadrain.gif (500x275, 433K)

Attached: gay2.jpg (1600x1475, 156K)

>be me
>need to pee
>unzip pants, pull out penis.
>hold penis
>mfw im gay for touching penis.

Attached: no.jpg (460x430, 20K)

>post in this thread

one time I married a guy and then sucked his dick. true story also im 17

>be OP
>faggot by default