I'm 32 and I just listened to a few of this girls songs. I don't get what the big deal is. She isn't a good musician...

I'm 32 and I just listened to a few of this girls songs. I don't get what the big deal is. She isn't a good musician, and she's not particularly attractive. Her songs were honestly really cringe and had no hook to them, just sounded like a girl mumbling for 4 minutes. Is this what you kids listen to these days to appear cool? Fucking hell, you're generation is fucked fucked fucked.

I'll admit she does have some decent tits.

Attached: 49-Hot-Pictures-Of-Billie-Eilish-Which-Will-Make-Your-Day.jpg (1200x630, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-RHfaJgHBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love billie EIlISh

It's aids ridden monkey junk
Like Albert Einstein
The most famous idiot.

See
Let us see
What will they believe
If we just tell them it's popular
Lol, dumb masses

incels can't swallow the delish eilish dish

The way she dress and looks does not fit with the way if her sings, I don't like it either OP

Just looked her up on Youtube and it's incredibly boring and talentless, but what in today's music isn't? Zoomers love trash because they are indeed, trash.

ahh now vanessa carlton that was a female musician

*sips*

youtube.com/watch?v=d-RHfaJgHBE

suck a dick you millennial zilch

DUDE MUSIC WAS GOOD WHEN I WAS YOUNG BUT NOW ITS TRASH
lol what a fucking NPC zero

only good thing to come out of this bitch is that she will hopefully inspire other teenage girls out there to wear those insanely slutty, but sexy chokers.

>defending zoomers with strawmen

Attached: 1554945171273.jpg (377x300, 16K)

Do you like halsey then?

Who?

Halsey. Do you live under a rock?!?

Oh My three beautiful pictures of Grimes the worlds best whisper singer.

I also watched a couple of songs on YouTube. They were just ok I thought, but I'm 48 so what do I know. My 15 yr old daughter knows who she is and tells me a lot of the emo girls listen to her

God shit like this is what makes me happy that ill die, i havent heard a single song of hers and i can already tell there is zero talent, seems like someone a zoomer would say they like to be edgy

Her? Girl? She? Oh boy!!!

You're right. Her penis is too big to swallow.

Poser wigger tryin to be hip

>32 years old

>cares enough about music to start some pointless rant about a generation younger then him

get a life kid

Is that the one who said she almost whored her ass for food money when she was younger?

Lmao idk. Maybe. I wouldn't doubt it. But where did you read that?

Nili Brosch is the only good female musician to come around in the past 15 years. oh, and can't forget Lizzy Hale

How had it been over ten minutes since this post and none of you faggots have demanded pics of this guy’s daughter yet? What has Yea Forums come to?

Pics of ur dawtrey plz

ITT: old lonely boomers dont understand trends

Oh we understand trends. They just seem to be getting gayer and gayer every year. Go dye your hair purple and drink your soy milk, ya faggot. Your generations trend is to fuck traps and listen to Billie Eilish.

Oh yeah boomer trends were so much better lmao. Boybands and shitty skatepunk xd

Was recent. Last name was Halsey. Didn't know who she was

At least Avril was a real girl, homo.

Thank you for articulating my thoughts on her in words OP.

Prime Avril was way hotter than 99% of the skank musicians of today.