Would you like to live in a groundhog day setting. for those who havn't seen it everyday is the same exact day repeated

would you like to live in a groundhog day setting. for those who havn't seen it everyday is the same exact day repeated.

Attached: i fucked a hamster.jpg (184x274, 10K)

>i fucked a hamster.jpeg

wtf

Yes. But today not back in the time the movie was made. With the internet and everything it's basically the greatest form of immorality. Plus can do whatever and have it wiped the next day. Life would become the ultimate video game. Only trouble would be video games because it would never save progress.

most of my files are like that

I'd probably just rape a bunch of chicks because I know I can get away with it, and there will be no repercussions for either side.

One day is too short an amount of time for it to be the greatest form of immortality. A year, month, or even week would be better, especially as you can shortcut it at-will by suiciding. Then again, it being confined to one day is what allows him to pull off stuff that requires supernatural timing. The butterfly effect would screw that up for most things, but you could still make plenty of money off the stock market if needed.

Basically, being able to save and load lifestates with all the functionality of a video game would be ideal. Then you can explore multiple branches and get the timing right for any number of days, as needed, and still go back and change everything when you get bored. You could live two lives in parallel, one chain of saves for each life. Lots of opportunities for fun.

1000 rapes of boxface Macdowell

Honestly this. Not proud of it, but I'm certain would end up committing an absurd amount of rape.

WOW FUCKING SPOILERS

If it was a bit more time and lasted for as long as I want this is my ultimate fantasy.

the creators state that they estimate his time stuck in the loop at around 10 years. you'd be bored and probably psychotic by the end of it.

Exactly, that's why I want to end it when I can choose.

>10 years
Not even close. The creators said he was stuck in the loop for 10 *thousand* years. Time enough to lose your mind, recover, and eventually make peace with your hellish existence.

>director Ramis stated the original idea of the loop was supposed to last 10,000 but instead lasted 10 years

>original idea of the loop was supposed to last 10,000 but instead lasted 10 years

He later stated that it was 30 to 40 years, and still later stated that it was 100 years, or a lifetime. Regardless, it was a long fucking time.

I would probably end up raping every 9-22 year old girl possible of reaching from the respawn location within the 24-hour daily deadline. I live in a major city with an international airport, have a current passport, and already have enough savings and credit to fly most places. I would probably end up raping most of the world's 9-to-22 year olds.

OP here and new question if today was your groundhogs day (just repeated) would you be happy with it.

the only way to break the loop is to grow as an individual in a wholesome way. guess you'll be there forever, fiend.

Pretty much any day would be equally good, provided it's not a day in which you're immobilized because you're extremely ill or recovering from surgery or something similar. It would suck to start every day recovering from the same hangover, but it's a small price to pay for the ability to rape any woman, consequence-free.

Why would I want to break the loop? And why can't I do that anyway, AFTER raping most of the world's attractive females?

>everyday is the same exact day repeated
How would that be different from my life now

that would get very boring very fast
girls are exciting until you've had too many and then they're just like everything else

>I would probably end up raping most of the world's 9-to-22 year olds.

most of the worlds 9-22 year olds are brown and muslim
gross

I would just get more creative the more bored I get. Bill Murray figured out how to make Andie MacDowell fall in love with him in a single day, so there's lots of fun to be had with that angle. Make a woman fall in love with you in one day, and then handcuff her to the radiator and rape her daughter in front of her, then shoot yourself.
"Then put your little hand in mine~
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb~..."

Not counting those ones, obv.

It depends on what happens if I die? Do I wake up and it is the day repeated again? In that case I would 1,000% do it. No consequences

Yes, exactly. But then again, no good consequences, either, and no new content ever.
You would eventually watch every episode of every show you're remotely interested in watching, so many times you can't watch them again. You'd read every book, meet every person anywhere near you, know every life story, know every event of the day worth knowing, etc. etc. Eventually it would feel just like sitting in an empty room.

Backtraced and reported to Greater Manchester Police. Enjoy your visit.

its a trade off.

All human knowledge and experiences ever (AKA hundreds of thousands of days of exciting experiences) vs. slight boredom every 1000 years until you think of something else to try.

I would be terrified to do anything like this because I'd never know when I hit the criteria to progress the day

The crime is?

>it was a long fucking time
long enough to complete transform
not long enough to outgrow an infantile crush

Insinuating mass child rape online is grounds enough for a visit and an inspection of electronics for the obvious further evidence that will be lurking within. They'll take them away to have a nice little look.

I wouldn't be able to bang any girls other than tindr sloots, rape is a huge turn off

the truth. women are annoying as fuck when they are whining and crying. there is nothing more boner shrinking. that on top of fighting? no thanks. it takes a special kind of person to get in to rape. like the people who film themselves just whipping their dick out and cumming on people on the bus. you have to be some kind of premature ejaculating easily pleased ape.

I agree, but in the end, the only thing that changes is still you. That's why it's an empty room. You can't make a mark on anything except your own memory. You can't change anything except how you feel about it. Eventually it could only become a journey of inward discovery, because everything external simultaneously unchanging and fleeting.

You're adorable.
"Sir, we heard you implied you would do illegal things if you were able to live each day over and over again like the movie groundhog day. Naturally, we were able to secure a warrant to search your property."

This is how you think the world works?

>This is how you think the world works?

Maybe in the UK

Attached: 345212.jpg (704x400, 30K)

After 2000 years, you might change your tune on that, though.