Where is the strangest place you ever jerked off?

where is the strangest place you ever jerked off?

Attached: g5wcfj.jpg (1280x1280, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rarely used stairway in my dorm only goes from floor 3 to 11, I jack off in there all the time and have gotten a few BJs

In a nursery I worked at in the disabled toilet. Also fucked a 18 year old receptionist in there too.

I work in a medical centre and I wank off in the consulting rooms at work when no one is around

Got a handjob from my ex in the back of my grandparents' van while they were driving.

in the sperm donation center toilet

in your grandma's face

While driving. A side girl teased the fuck out of me, but her parents got home early and killed it. I just couldn't wait, the blue balls were real.

how does it go only from floor 3 to floor 11

youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU

your moms snatch

plane, was bored

on the Polaroid i found of my mom banging a huge nigger dildo.

On your moms fat belly

at church. I was standing up, while everyone was singing, rubbing my bulge on the pew in front of me. Got close to busting so I ran to the bathroom and jerked off in there. Felt guilty so never went back into the church that day. Stayed outside and waited for my ride.

In the toilet stalls outside the world's largest McDonald's during the 2012 Olympics

up on a mountain jerkin off, down by the river jerkin off and that's when I had my epiphany...you can't spend your whole life jerkin off

Went to a girl's house for a one night stand. She dipped in the morning and left me there, jacked off with her panties, hid them in my shoes to take home when she got back

> visiting aunt
> her working room is my room for the next days
> nighttime
> hornyaf.exe
> saw a massage topper on her chair at the desk
> super duper Anus stimulation when I sit on it
> got naked in 1 second
> place asshole directly on that thing that's now on the floor
> wierdo sitting position detected
> still jerking off and came a huge load that was massaged out because of my aunts back massage thing
> did it 3 times again

port-o-potty outside of my high school during summer classes. wasn't my best moment

didnt jack off, but I fucked a girl in a public park on a military base at 9pm in a gazebo. Dudes in uniform were getting out of work and walking past us while we hid behind the bushes

>would do it again

Attached: 7791f5a78b5abcfd28b6ba8a26d033b0.jpg (1357x1357, 114K)