I need help from anyone who knows about old roleplaying games

I need help from anyone who knows about old roleplaying games.
There used to be a FREE roleplaying sorta-life simulation game where you could be many types of characters. It was third person and pretty colorful.
I can't remember the name but it was something like "Dream world" or "Fantasy land" Or something like that. Please help me it reminds me of my childhood and I want to play it so fucking bad I have been looking for hours.
I will answer ANY QUESTIONS about the game!!

pic NOT related

Attached: image.jpg (266x190, 8K)

medieval type shit? more specific

It was pretty much anything, I remember a HUGE boat where you could just roam around and talk to other players or some NPCs.
It was pretty magical, I remember there being big ass crabs and pets that could fly around and shit

fuckin runescape?

lol no, never played runescape (probably should). the game I'm talking about was never really popular.

The game I'm talking about was also sort of a life simulator, you could just be a regular guy walking around

sherwood?

Nope, the game I'm talking about had a more funny, relaxed vibe, the characters were taller and it was more colorful, also it wasn't really based around action and fighting, more interacting with the world and other players.
Also "better" graphics, if not to say, different

second life? lmao

Was it Free Realms? Sony's mmorpg for kids, it was shut down though, I loved it, playing soccer, doing quests, killing mobs.

YES FREE REALMS, I USED TO PLAY IT WHEN I WAS A LAD.
NOOOO IT WAS SHUT DOWN? PLEASE ELABORATE

Not enough people playing it, it was free and kids didn't have credit cards. Didn't generate enough money is my guess or Sony just had other projects to spend money on! I loved it, there was a huge amount of stuff to do.

You could be a cook, a race car driver, a soccer player, a hunter, you name it. It was amazing!

Way back when the first Xbox came out there was a Live game called True Fantasy Live Online. I think it was cancelled but for a few months it was actually live, pretty fucking fun.

Not OP but that would also be my guess.

AAA publishers dumped hundreds of games from support because they're just that "in the money"

Thank you so much guys!!!!! I'm glad you guys aggree with my opinions about the game. Thank you sooo much guyssss :))

Attached: 1546460884192.png (1000x1000, 606K)

No worries, 5072-dude here!

I hated the day they shut this game down. I had so many fond memories of this game, met alot of friends that I lost over the years though.

I loved running around as a postman, sitting down and having card duels with friend, playing some soccer, may cooking some food or go mine some ores and train blacksmithing. Socializing was amazing in this game.

But I can recommend you to try Runescape if you want to meet people, roleplay or use professions, that game is very in-depth with a great story.

Thank you! Will try it

Any other games like this that are still around/populated? Except RuneScape

OP are you talking about adventure quest/battleon

Did you even read the thread retard

No that I know off, no! The one that I can think of is probably Allods Online but I never played that enough that I can for certain say that it's like Free Realms. Stylewise I have a small memory that it had this childlike approach to the graphics and style of the game.

(Same dude) The closest you probably can get to FreeRealms right now, is RuneScape 3. I don't think there actually is anything else out there & i've played the most of the free + p2p + subscribe based mmorpgs out there. From RoM to LotRO, from Allods to Wizard101, from Habbo to C9, you name it.

Mainstream-wise, WoW is your go-to.

But if you want a true mmorpg experience, RuneScape 3, more hardcore Fantasy MMORPG than that and you will have to sell your PC & go buy Dungeons & Dragons Boardgame.