Imagine living in a country thats more angry at the people who expose their goverment then what their goverment itself...

imagine living in a country thats more angry at the people who expose their goverment then what their goverment itself has done

Attached: assange-e1554991812293.jpg (554x350, 24K)

imagine thinking a country wouldn't prosecute a foreign national for trying to crack it's servers.

imagine living in a country where its own politicians aren't procecuted

Attached: b0b9de15-33e3-4daf-9daf-82a443ca0f9b.jpg (665x340, 32K)

>hurr durr hillary

this is how pathetic trump supporters are,if it isnt obama.its still bringing up hillary,oh well.be sure to give donald trump a thank you in 2020 when you end up with somebody who's even worse then hillary would of been.you morons dont realize how far left america is about to go thanks to your retard president

what's the charge?

>hurr door everyone supports trump
eat a bowl of dicks faggot

well,trump is still president.and your still living in your mother's basement crying about how hillary lost,so he seems to be more successful then your crybaby ass will ever be

oh,and i dont even like trump.but there comes a time where you need to stop crying and move on with your life.after almost 4 years,it doesnt seem like the left wants to do this

>hurr door everyone supports hillary

Once upon a time Assange was one of the good guys. Then he started willfully participating in games between spy agencies. Now he's experiencing the consequences of losing.

I understand how he got sucked into this, but he should have known when enough was enough.

how about you learn how to spell correctly,you ignorant piece of shit.go figure americans couldnt find anyone better then some fat idiot who has lived his life in a democrat city like trump to make president

It's more complicated than that.

not really,and its not just julian assange,edward snowden is another great example

I'm only angry at him because he helped Trump get elected, I actually liked him before that.

but i thought the russians helped trump get elected

LOL,america being a country of idiots is the only thing that helped trump get elected.no educated country would want a moron like him as president

And the evidence these are the only important questions.

yep

this. He may have started out in a good place, but he was an insecure faggot who got caught up in his own legend and it made him do dumb shit because he figured he was safe outside of the reach of USA/China/Russia. Plan failed. Spent all those years hiding like a little bitch. Kind of like Snowden - although Snowden is more forgivable.

> hurr durr should have accepted the shit stain hillary so you wouldn't get something worse

>shit stain hillary

>me think trump is any better then hillary

he's already given us gun control,so its time for you trumptards to get out your fantasy world and realize that donald trump is as much of a democrat as hillary is

I would very much like to hear the answer to this.

It wouldn't bother me except he seems to have been selective in what he released. It's one thing if he actually supports openness and releases everything that came his way, but if he's playing favorites and suppressing certain stories then he's just another stooge.

>donald trump is as much of a democrat as hillary is
Hardly.

He wasn't my first choice, but he was certainly the better choice given the options.

And the gun control under Trump is way less than the moves towards gun confiscation that would have been done under Hillary.

But I wouldn't expect anyone who thinks that anyone else who thought Trump was the better choice given the options is a "trumptard" to understand any of this nuance. So just go back to sucking Rachel Maddow's cock.

dont know who rachel maddow is.how about you trumptards try to argue with somebody without bringing up the media,its gonna be a great 2020 when not only is trump gone.but his supporters will be to,time to go to the democrats where you belong

> given the options

to bad you'll only bring up hillary.maybe if you had any common sense you'd understand there are independents to.maybe after 2020 you and trump can create your own party,because you arent welcomed in the republican party anymore.take your liberal shit and get the fuck out

Imagine winning t2020 (ema)

Jacinda Ardern for president.

I live in such a country. Most of the people are brainwashed. You dare not speak your mind without enough money to withstand persecution.

There is a cogent argument that he broke no U.S. laws, therefore should not be prosecutable by the U.S.

im not so sure on that

Attached: 1535961301756.png (641x139, 32K)

Empires are that way. Every citizen profiting from the corruption trickling down, ralleys around the rotten core, biting at the barbarians threatening the debauchery.

You're really living in fantasy land there, faggot. Trust me when I tell you..the kids now are good night conservative and the gay wave of far left communists will get hunted down and removed from the USA by force. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump , bitch.

funny,your the one living in a fantasy world.6 years of trump? i doubt it,he's got no support from conservatives and is hated by gun owners.who make up a large majority of republicans.you ignorant hillbillys arent going to be enough to re elect trump

Chelsea Manning is an American and is the one who exposed the bullshit and atrocities committed by Americans in their wars...

see

chelsea manning was also a liberal faggot who i hope is enjoying being assfucked in whatever military prison he's rotting to death in now

you see a lot of people on twitter and elsewhere who demonize this man as if he personally entered their house with a chain gun and shot up the place.

i don't think they care about the act of hacking computers, or the fact that he shared sensitive information that needed exposure, i think it's just pro-hillary voters. That's all they care about.

Attached: e64d5b3e3b93c73ca57193e436b067d3aaa85278d9091af1d292eaec925b9f8e (1).jpg (600x565, 27K)

It just follows from the "WE'RE #1" attitude shared by the mongoloids of every country.

Wasn't he pardoned or had his sentence commuted considerably?

not in a military prison, only a federal one atm for contempt of court iirc